Alpha Moretti

By lemonsunflower

*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after... More

Before You Begin!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 *Christmas Special*
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Fun Facts
Q&A

Authors Note

55.9K 1.2K 67
By lemonsunflower

So you came to the end of the story, and I really appreciate every single one of you, whether you voted, commented, followed, or just read the story for pure enjoyment.

I never expected this story to be as big as it's getting. With over 100k reads, that's such a huge personal achievement for me, and just to think it's only going to go up is crazy. It wouldn't have happened without you.

For those who are sad about this story ending, I have two other stories :) Running is actually the first book I had ever written, and it's about Liam's parents. But I guess you could say it's more of a prequel now because this book has long surpassed that one in views and popularity. There's also a third book to this entire series, and it's about Kyle.

The title of his story is called Thantophobia. I won't say much about that because if you're interested I want you to go and read it for yourself, but I have high hopes for kyles story as well.

Thank you, once again and one final time in this book for reading this and sticking along. You guys are just so amazing and talking to you all is one of the highlights of my day now.

Anyways, much love to all of you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897K 35.6K 45
Presley had it all, a loving family, great support, a great pack behind him. One thing he didn't have was his mate by his side. After seven years of...
6.1K 267 12
Leo had never seriously given thought about finding his true wolf-mate. He used to think it was just a superstition or a myth. Or a really good mark...
148K 6.1K 43
Jack was broken. Being the sole survivor of a massacre that killed his entire family while still a child weighed heavily on him. Fearing for his life...
203K 5.7K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...