Yours Forever ✔

By sweeetsparkles_

Best friends forever since childhood, but will this 'forever is for life or just a second, peep in to know!' ... More

Dear Diary
Bff
Teaching a Lesson
College
Morning bantering
Sorry?!
Farewell-1
Farewell-2
Leaving?
Bad Day
Party
Truth Out
Anything for You
Distracting
Without You
With You
You are Special
Always be there
Happiness
Feeling Same?
Note
No One Like You
Bad Luck
Can't Lose You
His plan
War of Hearts
KP
Not Today
Lucky to have you
Everything
Her beauty
Wedding fixed
Promise?
Feeling Strange
Mrs.Preera Karan Luthra
You're Worth It
Remembering You
Meet Me
Epilogue
Closing Curtains
Fool Me Once

Birthday Bash

1.1K 76 13
By sweeetsparkles_

Karan took preeta inside. It was all dark  and no sound was coming from inside. As soon as she asked, the lights were on and there were voices saying,

'Happy Birthday, preeta,'

At first she was so surprised to see the house decorated and all the guests were invited. It seemed like everything was planned.

Preeta(shocked): aap logon ko yaad thi...

Sarla came to her and hugged her: teri birthday kese bhool skte hain hum?

Preeta smiled and then rakhi came and hugged her and wished her.

Preeta: I can't believe. Mein yeh samajhti rhi keh aap logon ne mujhe wish nahi kiya aur yeh sab.......thank you so muchh...

Karan: yr mujhe cake khana hai...plz cake cut kr lo...

She turned to him and he hugged her.

Karan: happiest of birthdays, babydoll.

Preeta: is waqt tum pe bohot ghussa arha hai...lekin tum ne itni acha surprise diya hai keh...

She said with attitude: jao, preeta arora ne tumhe maaf kiya...

He chuckles and then he took her to cut the cake. From childhood, it was like a tradition to her that whenever she celebrated her birthday, karan should be around her.

Preeta(smiles): oh my god! Chocolate fudge! Mera favourite cake...

Rakhi: karan ne order kiya hai....

Preeta saw him and she smiled in response he winked.

She cut the cake with karan standing beside her.

Then she made everyone eat the cake.
After that rishab announced dance for the birthday girl.

Preeta: mein nahi krun gi, wo bhi akele...

Karan: areyy yr akele kon keh rha hai, mein krta hoon..

He took her to stage and the lights were dimmed. They danced according to rythym.

Preeta was continuously looking at karan. Same thought came across her mind that appeared before. Like she'll not be able to see the person infront of him three days later. It was not like she loved him but even then she didn't want him to go.

Karan(smiles): kahan kho gyi?

Preeta: aaj tum mujh se seedhe tarah se baat kiun kr rhe ho?

Karan: kiun? Tum kya chahti ho abhi jhagra krna shuru kr dun.

Preeta chuckles and said no.

He twirled her and back hugged her.

Karan: kya baat hai babydoll? Aaj bohot khush ho? Kahin mere charms mein tu ane lagi na?

He made her face him.

Preeta: yeh khushfehmi kabhi mat palna.....

Karan came close to her and raised his eyebrow and said.

'Aur agar mein ne already paal rakhi ho tu?'

She looked into his eyes and was so lost that she didn't get to know when the song ended. She came back to senses after hearing the sound of people praising them.

She get down from the stage and stood at the corner. As the party was about to finish so everyone started to leave.

Rest of the house members also got tired and went to their rooms after bidding goodbye.

Sarla: preeta, beta tu araam kr lena..bohot thak gyi ho gi..

Preeta: haan ma..mein wese bhi abhi ja hi rhi thi..

She went from there but she didn't go to her room instead she went to terrace- her favourite spot.

Karan too went there as the birthday was not over yet; according to him.

Karan came and sat behind her, whispered in her ear; mere bare mein soch rhi ho?

Preeta turned and said: nahi...tumhari khushfehmi hai.

Karan noticed casualness in her voice.

Karan: yr itna acha surprise diya, tumhara favourite cake order kiya aur ab bhi naraz ho?

Preeta didn't looked at him.

Karan turned her towards him and said: kya howa? Mein ne kuch kaha kya?

Preeta: mera gift bhool gye tum?

Karan laughed and then gave her small box.

Preeta looked at him and he said: apni bestfriend k liye gift lana mein kabhi nahi bhool skta.

Preeta: yeh hai kya?

Karan: khol k tu dekho...

Preeta opened it and her happiness had no level when she saw a beautiful diamond bracelet with KP written on it.

Preeta: karan, yeh bohot khoobsurat hai...

She hugged him and said: thank you so much....I'm so lucky keh tum mere dost ho..

He broke the hug and said;

Karan: pasand ayi na? Dekha sab se acha mera hi gift hai.

Preeta: karan? Mein tum se kuch poochu?

Karan: yeh lo, yeh bhi poochne ki baat hai...

Preeta: tum kab wapis aao ge?

Karan looked at him confused.

Preeta: I mean itna tu mujhe pata hai k ek dafa university khatam kr k hi aao ge..pr kitne saal?

Karan: kiun? Tum mujhe miss kro gi, haan?

Preeta: plz mazak kabhi kabhi kiya kro,  mein tumhe miss kiun krun gi?

Karan: tu phir poocha kiun?

Preeta: yr samjha kro na, tumhare ilawa mera koi dost nahi hai....mein bore ho jaon gi....

Karan directly looked in her eyes and said: 4 saal,, itne time k liye mein yahan nahi aaonga..

Preeta's eyes were welled up with tears. She didn't know why but she definitely didn't want to show to him now.

But karan noticed it.

Karan: kya baat hai, preeta?

Preeta: kuch bhi nahi..

Karan: acha,,tumhe neend arhi hai?

Preeta: nahi, kiun?

Karan: mujhe bhi nahi arhi....tu mein soch rha tha k kiun na aaj hum saath mein movie dekhein?

Preeta(smiles): tu aao na,,,wait kis ka kr rhe ho?

Karan chuckels and said: pagal, dumbo hi ho...

Preeta: aur tumhe tu bohot ache se pata hai k mera mood kese theek krna hai..

They went to her room and sat on couch and started to watch a horror movie.

Preeta: karan, tum jaante ho k mujhe horror movies nahi pasand?

Karan laughs: tu phir dekhna ka maza kya, babydoll....

He saw that she didn't liked it.

He said: acha hum dekhte hain...agar tumhe darr laga phir off kr dein ge,ok?

Preeta: hmm,...sahi hai.

They watched the movie and the time passed by.

Karan was confused as she didn't say anything.

Karan: isse kya howa?

He saw that she was sleeping with her head on his shoulder.

Karan; yeh larki bhi na, ek dum pagal hai..

He carried her in his arms and made her lay on bed. Then he covered her with duvet. He looked at her and thought came across his mind that how innocent she is.

Karan recalled her words when she asked when he'll get back. He remebered that she had tears in her eyes.

He(in mind): mein jaanta hoon k tum kabhi nahi batao gi tum kya chahti ho, preeta, lekin mein jaanta hoon....

Then he kissed her forehead and said: Goodnight babydoll.

------------

Do leave reviews🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 903 26
A hate - love story
11.3K 530 15
What will happen if preeta gets tired of always keeping quiet. Peep in to know more.
4K 313 9
Peep in to know🫣
61.6K 4.7K 33
Based on Karan - Mahira engagement track where Karan met with an accident. Will Karan remember his bad and hurtful deeds? Will Preeta be able to for...