You are my addiction

By imgnapi

"I love you Kao, sooo much that you are an addiction for me and i can't live with out you, So, I have decided... More

1. The first night
2. The Probians
3.Sort of
4. Light and Heavy
5. THE Journey
6.Whatever it is
7. DAMN IT
8. What! No!
9. Dear Pete
10. I want this side
11.The weird sister
12. The Crazy Sister
13. Why ?
14. Clarity!?
15. My Breath
16. My Pleasure
17. It's a world
18. Skepticism
19. The Heat
20. The Cure
21. The Drug
22. The Addiction
23. The Shift
24. "I LOVE YOU"
25. Winter Blanket
26. Hin's
27. The Balance
28. Impulse
29. Reaction
30. Expectations
32. Stop Pete! If you do.
33. Please do Cry
34. The Night Sky
35. Something New
36. Something Wrong
37. The calm after the storm
38. I am Yours
39. Kao's Pete's
40. The Bath
41.The Workaholics
42. Ice Cubes
43. The Punishment
44. Reassessing
45. I am going Crazy
46. How was he?
47. TN1920
48. Don't You Know!?
49. Maybe not for you, but
50. Family
51. The Ego
52. The Help
53. My Kao
54. The Breaking
55. The Fixing

31. The Burn and The Sun

221 16 3
By imgnapi

"......Pain is never physical..."

Kao:

I wanted to cook for Pete today. Its not a big deal as i do this often, but it is today, because its our 6 months anniversary and I am cooking all Pete's favorites. And guess what, he wasn't in bed as usual when I woke up.

I wished him in the most romantic way I know last night and told him to be home for lunch, well... Thank god its a Saturday, otherwise I wouldn't even have dared to ask him to come home during the day fearing no for his answer.  

To my surprise Pete came home straight after his practice and we even had a late breakfast together, he brought breakfast knowing full well I would have skipped it. That is me and him.
We know each other to a good extent by now. 

I told him to freshen up and wait till I get our lunch ready. All the dishes I have chosen are pretty difficult and would take hours to cook. Pete is respecting my words like he normally does, except for one thing ofcourse. And I am glad he is enjoying his favourite TV show leaving me to cook and not bickering with me about something random as I am able to concentrate on task at hand.  I want to deliver my best today.

I am almost done with everything, just a 5 more minutes of stirring the soup and serving left.
"Ahhhh...."

The sound came out of my mouth before I could stop as the boiling soup suddenly spilled on to my wrist with my careless stirring.
Damn, that stings a lot... I am shaking my hand vigorously hoping it would subside the pain when Pete barged in...
"Babe! What's wrong?"

I looked at the Kitchen entrance, there he was standing with those concerned eyes and it made me forget my pain completely.

I made a irritating face trying to cover up "Tsk, I told you not to move from the couch until I ask you to, go back.... Now!"

But babe, are you alright, hurt anywhere?"

"Nope, what's with the sudden question?" I said getting back to my stirring.

If I am going to cover up, I have to do it till the brim, after all its Pete we are taking about.
"Then, what was that sound I heard, you were whimpering?"

"Hmm...that..I just tasted the soup and it was too salty... I need to fix it now" His face immediately relaxed

"Why! That's it... You just have to add some more water and...."

"I know Pete, Now will you please leave me alone"  I cut him off....

"Sure, You know I like everything you cook... So don't over do it... I am already hungry" he said walking back

That, and my hands started moving faster, the burn still stung.. but nothing I couldn't take.

I finished the soup and set up the table in the next 10 minutes. As I was turning the plates, I saw the significant black mark on my wrist...

Okay.. now.. how dumb could I be... Why didn't I apply something immediately.. its gonna leave a mark for sometime now it and still hurt...sooo much for hiding.... I shook my head to myself... May be I will just have to keep it a secret till it fades a bit... Good thing its my left hand.

I took a last look at the table and hoped Pete would like the dishes.. he himself is a really good cook.. Infact he cooks for me whenever he finds time...so its not easy to impress him for starters. I sighed. 

That is when an idea hit me. I pulled all the curtains closed and got all the candles out from the shelf , minorly to make it a bit romantic and majorly because I want Pete to see me as less as possible today. Once I am satisfied with my arrangements, I went to living room to fetch Pete.
I found him lying on the couch, cross legged scrolling his phone. 

I leaned from behind the couch and smiled at him as subtly as possible. "Hello my Mr. Sun, Your lunch is served Sir" I made sure that it came out as cutely as possible.

I have to keep him whipped today if I am going to get him to do what I am going to ask him. And yes, I have been calling him Mr.Sun for sometime now and why? Because I feel warmth everytime I look at him, the most comfortable warmth that even a bolster can't give me on a chilly night .

I remember pretty well, how it started.

I often think of that scene....

Pete was laying on the grass infront of our faculty building under the morning sun and i just walked out of our professors room thinking about the topic for my next project, I was nervous and sad after that talk with our professor, it was about an approaching deadline to submit my individual project for the upcoming National Science fair. I don't even have any first draft yet and the professor just gave me an earful.

As soon as I saw Pete, my legs unconsciously turned towards him and a smile spread over my lips softening my forehand that was folded with stress till then. Project and deadline forgotten.
As soon as I am far enough to see his face, I observed his tanned skin shining under the sun light, if I didn't know better I would have thought he was an angel.
He had all the right measurements for his height. Have I mentioned he is too damn hot to my liking. 

I am close enough to see his face now. His eyes were closed and his ever green smile is still on his lips. I bet if you have seen him, you would also agree that there is nothing more serene than his visual right then. 

I went and sat beside him blocking the sun from his face and kept watching him. 

After few seconds, i heard "Hey Kao, you are blocking the sun"

I checked again, his eyes were still closed.

"Oii... You just peeked right? how do you know its me?" I had been watching him and I was sure he hasn't opened his eyes. 

He chuckled.

"I can smell you from miles, Kao" He said still with closed eyes and his voice was soo low that only I could hear it.

"Hmmmm.... Why! Are you a dog?" I was suddenly in the mood to tease him.

He finally opened his eyes and rested his head on his elbow facing me, his smile just grew a bit bigger as soon as he laid eyes on me.

Why? Pete...Why? Do you think I can really fall anymore harder or deeper for you...haaa...
Well...yes... His next sentence definitely proved that....

"Huuuu.... Depends? Are there any dogs that can recognize only one particular scent?"
There was smirk in his eyes as he continued...."Coz I can only do that with you, otherwise I can't even distinguish between lemon and ginger..." He started laughing loud like he remembered something really funny.

Me, me on the other hand was finding it hard to hide my smile and my overwhelming feelings. If we were not outside I would have been straddling Pete right then... Giving him the time of his life.

"Anyway... What took you soo long.... Do you know how long I have been waiting for you?" He started nagging.

"Huuu... that's not my fault... You didn't even tell me you were waiting... How do you think I would know.. through telepathy?" 

Pete started replying before I even completed my sentence "How else do you think I knew you were here...ha??"

I couldn't say anything but gape at him... It's true.. Its fest time, all the classes were cancelled and everyone was either busy organizing or participating... our faculty was practically empty and he was still in his practice clothes, which meant he came there straight from the ground. I didn't even mention that I will have to come meet professor today.... Sometimes I feel like he has a tracker installed on me... I even asked him about it a few times  if that's true... But all he does is shrug and say.. "I don't need a chip to find you Kao"

Seriously... How on earth, does he know all the time where I am... This is insane... But True love he says.... Well..  though that sounds cheesy... I couldn't agree more...as there is really no other explanation...

I smiled to myself and said "okay... Mr. Sun... where do you want to take me then?"
I said standing as he was already standing and his brows furrowed at me... 

" What's with the name calling today... First you call me dog and now Sun ha?"

Its my turn to smirk as I said " Hmmm... Aren't you the Telepathy expert, figure it out yourself"

He didn't even budge and said "that's okay... You will tell me yourself eventually" 

Damn.... I hate his confidence sometimes.... 

I hit him with my bag out of frustration... But again to my irritation he just caught it and hung it over his shoulders...

I was secretly smiling beside him...I don't think anyone can find a boyfriend who is warmer than my Pete... I was too nervous a few minutes before... but once I saw him I started feeling like I was in the safest place and nothing can really make me feel cold or blue... 

He is warm in personality... Hot in looks and he can burn everything down when angry... Can someone come up with better name for him than SUN?
And I am highly grateful to the one above for making him My Sun.

Pete's peck on my lips brought me back to present. But he is still laying in the same position.
So, I straightened myself and said seriously "Pete!"
" Please Kao... I am really really tired please na" 

What... What is he talking about.... What did i miss?

"Pete... Get up now.... The food will get cold?"

"Exactly, why you need to feed me Kao... Just for today...ha.."

Ohhh... He wants me to feed him.. okay...

What! No.. no... What about all the candles and romance and my burn and my plan... Nope..
I bent down again...so Pete can hear what I was about to say and I tried again..
"Pete... If you come and eat your food right away... I will tell you why I am calling you Mr. Sun"
Pete stood up soo fast that he almost hit my jaw.... I had to pull myself up faster to avoid the accident.... Proving that he was good at acting too, He didn't let me notice that he was that curious about that title.

He started walking towards the Kitchen not bothering to see if I was following... Hmmm... I was anyway...

He said as he was almost at the Kitchen entrance which is also the dining room "Why is it soo dark, Kao, Do you think its the Fuse?... I can go check if...."

His voice trailed off as he entered the room. His eyes widened and his nose started sniffing.

"Wow... Babe... It smells really good in here, what all did you cook exactly? and when did you do all this?"

I just stood at the entrance smiling to myself, It was enchanting to watch amused Pete...Hmm...no...My Sun in the light of those bright candles. 

I don't want anything if I can make him feel like this and get to watch his amusement Once in a while... God.... I love him... I love him when he never fails to recognize my efforts.... I love him for being soo down to earth and with me.... I love him for trying his best to make everyone around him proud... I  would love him even if he becomes nothing he seems to be now... Because no matter what, my Pete will always be my Sun.

 P.S: TBC......... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 11.7K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
4.1K 274 19
Jas isn't completely blind. So she sees the perfect opportunity to smack her ass and smack it hard. Mash gets it and drops it on her chest. Then she...
92 18 18
He took the file and asked me to sit. I sat, and he started reading it. "Tell me about the venue, is it arranged", he asked. "Yes, it is, I have talk...
67.7K 3.1K 53
............. ON GOING ......... ⚠️ FULL OF STRONG SMUTS INSIDE " please.... please promise me you won't let me go p'kim " i cupped his face while t...