πŽππ‹π˜ πŒπˆππ„.. ππŽπ–, οΏ½...

By subagokul118

A Possessive Love Story of AbhiGya Abhi being a Possessive Boy will Get Pragya by hook or crook! Let's see... More

πŸ’•PROLOGUE πŸ’•
πŸ’•CHARACTER INTROπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER - 1 UNWANTED VILLANπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER 2 "UNEXPECTED"πŸ’•
CHAPTER - 3 "UNPREDICTABLE"
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 4 "CONFUSED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER- 5 "STUNNED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 6 CONFUSEDπŸ’Ÿ
❀CHAPTER 8❀
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 "REALLY IT HAPPENED??"
CHAPTER 13 "MRS ABHI"
CHAPTER 14 "PSYCHO HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 15 "MULTIPLE PERSONALITY?"
CHAPTER 16 "HIS WIFE"
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 "PSYCHO HUSBAND VS CARING HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

πŸ’ŸCHAPTER 7 "MINE"πŸ’Ÿ

4K 196 21
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍

Silent Readers Do vote friends!!😀

Happy Reading!! ❤❤❤

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story..

Inside Abhi's Cabin...

Both Pragya and Shonakshi enters inside the cabin... Abhi looks at Pragya and he winks at her and he is looking at her without taking the eyes off from her... Pragya felt so uncomfortable with his gaze...

"

Yes Miss Shonakshi and Miss Pragya Arora..anything important??" asked Abhi with the smirking tone...

"Sir we are Resigning from this Office immediately... We can't able to work in this office anymore" said Sona forwarding the Resigning Letter to Abhi....

Abhi opens the letter and Looks at Pragya.. She looks everywhere not at him....

Abhi reads the letter and he smirks at them... Both Sona and Pragya gets fear seeing his smirk...

"Can you explain what is this miss?" asked Abhi...

"Sir it's our Resigning letter from your Office... We are not gonna work here..." saying this Sona pulled Pragya's hand and they both walks towards the door and they about to open the door and stopped hearing Abhi's voice...

"Excuse me ladies.. Can we have a minute!" tells Abhi...

Both Sona and Pragya looks at each other and again they went towards Abhi...

"You both can't Leave this office for two years!" tells Abhi with a smile..

Both Pragya and Shonakshi shocked to hear this...

"Why!!?? Why we can't leave this office?? It's our wish to work here or not" angrily tells Pragya..

"yes We won't work here.. It's our wish!" Tells Shonakshi...

"But My dear ladies... You should know the rules and regulations of this company before entering into this... But it's OK... I'll explain what you both left out!" smirks abhi...

He gets up from his chair and he came before them and sits on the table before them keeping his legs on the chair....

Pragya glared at him...

Abhi calls someone and asked them to bring something...

"I think he plans something against us!" murmured Shona which shocked Pragya...

One Boy came there and he handovers some files to Abhi and he went from there .....

Pragya and Shonakshi looks confused to see the file... But Pragya did know Abhi had done something against them...

"In clause of Our Company... At the time of your Joining you both Signed the contract with us... You both should work for our Company for Two years... If you want you can leave but after paying the penalty two crores" tells Abhi...

Both Pragya and Shonakshi shocked to hear the contract... Abhi showed their Signature.....

"No no... We won't work here for a minute.... I know it's your plan.... But let me tell you onething... We are not gonna work here got it!" tells Pragya angrily...

"Oh really Miss. Pragya... Then you both can leave by paying the penalty amount of Two crores each!" tells Abhi...

"But sir how can we both pay that much amount" asks Shonakshi...

"Is it so?? Then you can't leave this company.. If you both try to act smart I'll file a complaint against you both!" smirks Abhi .....

Pragya moves forward to Abhi...

"You can't do this to us... Please leave us... Please..." says Pragya...

"Rules is the rules for everyone! What so special in you??" asks Abhi...

Pragya glared at him...

So much arguments Both Pragya and Shonakshi don't have any other options left out rather than Working here... Pragya cursed her fate...

"You Both move to Work Immediately rather than wasting my time" tells Abhi sternly...

Both Shonakshi and Pragya about to move...

"Miss Pragay I wanna Talk with you! Alone!" tells Abhi looking at Shonakshi....

Without any other option Shona moved outside... Pragya gets fear being alone with him inside his cabin... She wipes her sweat which is formed in her forehead...

Abhi moves towards her and whereareas Pragya moves back ......Abhi smiles seeing her nervousness...

Atlast she stops when she hits the wall... She about to move but Abhi placed his both hands on both sides...

"Move from me!" tells Pragya...

He again comes closer to her... Pragya can feel hot breath near her lips... She looks at Abhi... She holds his collar and pushed him with all her strength but he is too strong....

"Wow My Baby! You thought you can escape from me??!....Too bad baby... How can you thought you can escape from me??" tells Abhi...

He comes closer to her and cups her face and his thumb traces outline of lips...

"Leave me!... Leave me right now!" tells Pragya pushing Abhi ....

"Too bad baby.. Let me tell you onething..Dont even think about Escaping from me.. Because you'll face the worst side of me... It's not good for you!" tells Abhi sternly... Pragya gets fear of his voice... She pushed his hand which is cupping her face..

"Don't touch me... I'm not your Wife or Girlfriend got it??" tells Pragya and she pushed him and she about to move...

Only to get caught in Abhi's arms... He pulls her towards him and he locks his hand around her waist...

"Wife Not yet but soon to be... I'll make you mine" tells Abhi...

"Oh really Get into your Corporate Mind that I'm not gonna become yours NEVER!" Tells Pragya...

"You don't know about me baby... I'll get what I want... You'll be mine" telling this Abhi locks his lips with Pragya's... She is shocked ....She don't know how to react... She stood numb.... Getting back to her sense she pushed him forcefully....

"How dare you to kiss me!" asks Pragya...

"I dare because you are mine" tells Abhi...

Pragya's eyes filled with tears... He hates her tears... He cups her face forcefully and wipes her tears and she pushed his hands...

"I said don't touch me.. You are so disgusting!" tells Pragya...

"Don't DARE to tell me disgusting (he again pulls her towards him by her waist) because soon I'm gonna become your husband... You should live your life with this disgusting Husband only!" tells Abhi...

"Husband My foot.. Only in your dreams!" tells Pragya...

"In your Dreams! Soon you'll be mine.. Baby!" tells Abhi winking at her...

Pragya went from there...

Today encounter between Abhi really sucked Pragya's energy completely... She don't know what will happen to her life.. Why on earth Abhi is behind her???...She don't have any options rather than working in Abhi's company.. She just wants to cry aloud for her life.. Never in her life she thought she will be pushed into this situation... Again he kissed her.. Adding to that he is claiming that she become her wife soon...she just don't know what to do..... She just hate him for doing this to her... She just hate him till her life for doing this to her...

With this thoughts she enters inside her home.. And she saw her Brother and Alia sitting on the hall and waiting for her...

"Pragya come princess.. I have important news to share with you!"

"what is it bhai??"

"Go and Freshup and come princess I'll tell you soon"..

Pragya nods and went from there and she comes after sometimes...

She sits beside her brother...

"Princess....You agreed to marry na... So I searched a  groom for you... They are so nice..."

Pragya don't know how to react.. But she will agree for her family's happiness...

"Is it bhai??"

"Yes princess! Here see... Look at the Grooms photo"

Pragya looks at the Groom's photo.. He is nice looking Guy...

"Is it OK for you princess! Without your wish I won't proceed"

Pragya smiles at her brother...

"I like him bhai!"

Both Alia and vin squeals happily... Pragya smiles at them looking them so happy with her decision... One part of her is beating so fastly thinking about Abhi...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

With Abhi...

Abhi is talking with someone in Phone...

"Listen ....I need everything to be so perfect and everything should be ready at the time which I told you.... Look it's most important day in my life so I don't need any sort of mistakes... If I find anything then no-one can't save you from me!" tells Abhi and he cuts the call...

He looks at his mobile wallpaper which is Pragya's photo....

"Your Count down begins! To be Mrs Pragya Abhisek Mehra!" tells Abhi and he smiles

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be continued...

What will happen next???

What is Abhi's plan to get Pragya??

Will Abhi gets SUCCESSFULL in marrying Pragya???

Will Pragya Marry the Groom whom her Brother choosed or Abhi????

Target 🎯 80+ votes...

Press star 🌟 for fast updates...

Don't forget to cast your views friends!!

BE SAFE!!! STAY HOME!!! DON'T COME OUTSIDE!!!

BY ❤Subagokul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 901 7
Abhigya One shots on Abhi and Pragya. Could be emotional ones. Or humorous ones. Maybe happy endings. Or endings that may make you blame me for m...
20.8K 1.8K 16
He is a broken soul. She is the solution for all his problems and sufferings. Will he realise it and accept her?
12K 1.2K 11
She loved him deeply but couldn't express it to him due to some reason , even can say due to some misunderstanding. He loved her deeply but couldn't...
61.7K 4.2K 27
Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi crosses their Path After 3 years?? Will they...