He is a psycho .

Da rosyqueenz_

" What's mine is mine . What's yours is also mine . " " And you is mine . ONLY . MINE ! " Genre : [ Action +... Altro

Introduction
Synopsis
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

226 14 5
Da rosyqueenz_

Eunha running toward the counter of the hospital without even to close the door of the car . Taehyung shake his head over Eunha attitude . But , he quickly close the door and lock the car . Then , he running toward Eunha who is rushing . He just follow Eunha who is now running toward the elevator . Taehyung walked in when he saw Eunha already want to close the door .

" Eunha , relax . Your friends are gonna okay . You shouldn't be panic . " Taehyung hold her shoulder and asked her to calm down . But , Eunha didn't even care about Taehyung right now .

" But , what if my friends are not okay ? " Eunha asked Taehyung when he say those word . Eunha is panic when she heard her friends got an accident . She didn't expected those .

" Your friends are gonna be okay . Don't think negative . Okay ? " Taehyung advising her in a soft voices ever . Eunha calm down . She become silent all of sudden .

" Okay . Right now , let's go . "

Taehyung pulled her hand to follow him . When they arrived , they saw Yuju's parents and Sinb's parents . They are waiting for their daughters to got an information of their child condition . Eunha just silent . Suddenly she look down and ashamed . Taehyung pulled her to be in front of him. Yuju's mother saw her and walked toward her .

PANG !

Eunha cheeks got hurt and her eyes widen shocked . She touch her cheeks . Mrs. Choi chest went up and down . Eunha moved a few step behind . Even Eunha's parents , Eunbi and Jungkook also shocked . Taehyung hold her shoulder tightly . Eunha look up to look at Mrs. Choi . She didn't understand suddenly.

" You !? What did you do to my daughter until she got into an accident !? " Mrs. Choi shouted to Eunha , ignoring that Mr. Jung are looking at her sharply .

" Nana , stop ! This is a hospital . " Her husband , Mr. Choi Seonjun said to his wife to stop . He also go mad , but it is might be not Eunha fault .

" Do I care !? She is the one who almost kill our daughter ! " Mrs. Choi got mad again and was about slap Eunha again but was stop by Taehyung who is backing up Eunha .

" I'm sorry if I'm being rude . But , why you put a blame on Eunha when it was not her fault ? She also doesn't expect to hear that both of her friends got into an accident . " Taehyung replied politely . Eunha still shocked and didn't know what to do .

" Doesn't expect ? Huh , might be she is pretending to be shocked so she can run away from being caught by a police . " Mrs. Hwang Eunbin said sarcastically making all of them looking at Eunha . Taehyung didn't believe . He want to reply but the doctor came out from the emergency room .

" What happen to my daughter ? " Both of the mothers look to the doctor with both their eyes hoping that they will be fine . The doctor sighing heavily .

" Both of your daughter is in critical . " Those word make all of them shocked even Eunha too . She almost fall on the ground hearing those statement but she brave herself not to fall .

" We need more blood . The patient lost a lot blood . " The doctor said making Eunha want to volunteer . But , then she back off .

" You're the killer . I won't let my daughters live with a blood of the killer . " Mrs. Hwang said and get a support from Mrs. Choi . Both of the husband just shake their head . Look so done with their wives .

" Mind your word , Madam . " Jungkook suddenly spoke up making everyone looking at him . Eunbi look at him with a lot of questions in her head .

" Why do you back up the culprit ? She is the one who almost kill our daughters ! She shouldn't live in this world !! " Eunha fall down and started crying . Taehyung feel sympathy as he also sat down and hugging Eunha so she will feel calm .

" Who are you , to say my daughter is a culprit !? Where is the proof !!? " Mr. Jung shouting making both of the woman silent . They have no proof to accused Eunha .

" See ? There's not proof . You're not even in the accident place , yet you blame my daughter for this . " Mr. Jung said sternly making Mrs. Hwang and Mrs. Choi grunted some bad words . The situation become silent and cold .

" I will pay for your daughter hospital bill to redeem my daughter . " Mr. Jung said before he dragging his wife to follow him to go home back . Leaving Eunha , Taehyung , Eunbi and Jungkook there .

The situation become silent . Eunha sniffing at Taehyung chest as he hugging her tightly . Jungkook burning on fire as he saw the scene . Not realising that he is also jealous . Eunbi also silent . She just playing phone for not caring for the old woman that muttering something about Eunha and her family .

" Kookie-ah, are you okay ? " Eunbi asked as she took a glance on Jungkook who is looking at Eunha with his hand form into fist .

" A-ah , I'm okay . Why ? You want to go home ? " Eunbi nodding like a child . Jungkook lips form into smile and holding her hand to follow him . Eunha saw the scene but she quickly pretend not to see it .

25 minutes later ,

Eunha and Taehyung is waiting for them at the waiting seat . Eunha leaning to Taehyung shoulder . And then , Yuju's dad and Sinb's dad came back after the doctor calling them too . Eunha feel weird . Didn't they said to donate some of their blood to their daughters ? Taehyung suddenly tapped her shoulder.

" We should go home , right now ? Sinb's dad is looking at me sharply . " Even though , it's hard to follow but Eunha have to . She didn't want to fight with anyone and ended up with some of the fighters hurt . She sighing and nodded .

" Kajja . " Taehyung hold her hand tightly and guiding her to the elevator . While waiting , Eunha heard something .

" Is there anything you can do , doctor ? Why can't you take my blood ? " It's Yuju's mom voice , Eunha shocked and try to hear more . She moved to the wall where connected to the hallway .

" I'm sorry , but your blood pressure is high . We cannot donated it to your daughter . Please care about your health , Mrs. Choi . " The doctor replied as both of the mother begging at him like crazy .

" What about me ? Why can't you take my blood as well ? " Sinb's mom also asked as she got confused why her blood cannot be donated .

" Your blood is matching with your daughter . I'm sorry . We will find another way to find a blood source . " The doctor replied and got inside of his room and leaving Mrs. Choi and Mrs. Hwang outside .

Eunha feel sympathy . She do want to donating her blood since she have a blood type ' O ' . But , what will their mom reaction . Taehyung look over Eunha who is spacing out . He flicked her forehead making Eunha hit his shoulder hardly.

" What's the matter with you !!? " Eunha shouted as she got mad . Taehyung chuckling and showing the elevator open to Eunha . She got in with pout lips .

" Don't be mad . I know what you're thinking . But , don't be silly . You know that their mom are insulting and accused you as murderer . Yet , you still want to donating your blood to them . No , I don't let you to do so ." Taehyung suddenly sopek out of the blue making Eunha confused but she quickly got it .

" But , they are my friends . " Eunha said making Taehyung sighing heavily . Eunha look at him with a puppy eyes .

" Yes , I do know they're your friends . But , do their mother agree for you to donate it. Didn't you heard earlier ? They are insulting you ! Yet , you want to help them . Please do not be so kind , Eunha . " Taehyung said as he got out from the elevator as soon as it open . Eunha follow him silent like a bunny.

           In the car , none of them want to open their mouth . Eunha completely spacing out . Taehyung who is focusing on the road , took a glance on Eunha . He feel guilty suddenly . Eunha looking at outside . Her mind only thinking about the her friends . She sighing heavily . Her heart is praying nonstop as she want her friends would be okay .

____________________________
Vote ?
Comment ?
💜💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

31.8K 1.1K 24
taehyung- l can never accept you as my wife so better leave my life y/n- fine taehyung- l can't let this marriage happen because she is mine she is m...
INSANE ✓ Da 𝖊

Mistero / Thriller

41.3K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...
302K 14.2K 25
"Ggukie?" "yes muffin?" "why do I have a bunny on my collar bone?" "because you're mine and you belonged to me the moment I saw you 13 years ago" "To...
20.9K 1.6K 31
"You are mine and only mine. All rights reserved." You thought you knew him. From inside out. More than anyone else in the whole world. Oh, how you...