Mate me

By Freya_Bomb

Jimin an omega whose battling with the urge to be with Jungkook a strong, dominating alpha as he knows Jungko... More

Prologue
Chap 1: admit it
Chap 2: you make me feel
Chap 3: past life
Chap 4: new alpha
Chap 5: let me in
Chap 6: scented
Chap 7: never forget
Chap 8: last memory
Chap 9: protect me
Chap 10: at all cost
Chap 11: i'll protect you
Chap 12: never see you again
Chap 13: I'm sorry
Chap 14: If I only I knew
Chap 15: family
Chap 16: overprotective
Chap 17: insecurities
Chap 18: you are loved
Chap 19: mark me
Chap 20: this isn't me
Chap 21: spicy
Chap 22: knot me
Chap 24: take me
Chap 25: my future
Chap 26: It's not possible
Chap 27: the broken
Chap 28: What now
Chap 29: Where are you?

Chap 23: not ready

7.1K 325 77
By Freya_Bomb

The erosion of smothering alpha pheromones were crushing the poor omega. It felt sticky, clinging to his skin like a second coat. His alphas rough hands were clasped over his stomach, tenderly rubbing circles into his soft flesh. Though he might be asleep the omega was not, his eyes ached from over exhaustion and his mind tired from the overthinking he's been doing. Jimin couldn't stop letting his coiled thoughts boil inside him.

Dreams or in his case nightmares of him becoming pregnant, growing large and plump ready to burst at any moment cruelly kept him awake. He remembers distinctively how it felt being so swollen, how difficult it was walking around to the point he had to practically waddle. His belly looked like a blown up ballon, he's never been so huge but at the same time never felt so beautiful. His skin was almost glowing, hair thick and luscious and his sex drive untameable.

He couldn't lie he liked the feeling of bearing pups, how proudly he felt parading around displaying his miracle. But he also hated the looks he was given by alphas, by hungry wolves who saw the pregnant omega as a sign of something more. He can still recollect the disgusting glares, howls and scents condemned to him as a pregnant omega. It scared him, he's never felt weak before but he did when all his wolf could focus on was his the pups growing inside him. All he cared about was protecting them, keeping them safe and that made him a fragile mess.

Jungkook wasn't the wolf he'd fallen in love with, not in this poisonous scenario he's created inside his head. He instead acted animalistic, rash, unmerciful towards him. Overbearing, over protective and terrifying. The spitting imagine of his father who wouldn't even flinch at beating his omega, show him who's in charge, whose in control and who owns who. Jungkook would behave aggressive, grow angry if an alpha stared at him to long or more importantly his growing stomach. He'd suddenly rip at Jimin's wrist, throw him roughly against the wall and snarl at him with his eyes flared. They shone with something he's never seen, something only from those hellish nights as a terrified child.

For the first time he felt scared by his alpha, scared about what he might do to him and their pup. He'd cradle his stomach in fear he'd strike there first, out of anger or instinct he wouldn't be sure. If he thinks to hard he could almost feel his claws digging into the softness of his neck. The way his hands wrap around his throat choking him until he's gasping, tears cascading down his flushed cheeks like a unplugged river. He felt helpless, weak, pathetic and there was absolutely nothing he could do about because in the end that's exactly what he was.

Tears well in his glazed eyes, he's unable to stop them from drooling down, dripping down his jawline to sprawl out onto his chest. He's not sure why he's crying nor why there's this swell inside his chest like he's in pain. Something inside him hurts, feels as if it's being torn apart. He wants to blame it on his hormones, on the bond they've made but he knows that would be somewhat of a lie. It's something else, a suppressed fear that's only just now beginning to surface. One that's rearing it's ugly head at the gravity of how serious his relationship with his alpha has become. They've mated, bonded and there's only one thing left-pups. For him to bare his alpha children, the pups that will seal his fate.

The assurance in his alpha that this is what he wants-pups is something terrifying to him. It means this is serious, this will take his life down a route he hasn't fully committed to yet. Sure he's always known pups were on the table, something he might want but no way shape or form has he completely decided on. He likes kids, they're fun and cute but he's certainly not ready to bring one home and care for them for the rest of his life. It would destroy any prospects he has for his life, put all the dreams he had on hold as he'll be to occupied with caring for his pup.

Of course he could still achieve his dreams but when would he have time? Jungkook will be busy being an amazing alpha, running a wildly acclaimed business in the sanctuary of his office. Being the alpha that supports them while he's stuck at home day and night with no real life or purpose other than raising their pup and gearing up for the next one he's sure his alpha would want.

It's stupid he knows. He shouldn't be assuming the worst or making assumptions about where his life might go if pups come into the picture. His father managed it all, nearing the end of his university he became pregnant with his brother. A surprise that shouldn't have happened but one his father is glad did. He was able to finish his degree and at the same time give birth and raise a child. He could do all that along with having to deal with an abusive mate was truly inspiring in Jimin's eyes. He couldn't imagine juggling all that, caring for a pup, schoolwork and the wraith of an alpha all at the same time.

But at the same time Jimin wasn't like his father, he couldn't cope with so much responsibility at once, along with the fear a child might bring to him and his alphas dynamic. They were already treading on thin ice, always fighting or in the pit of some drama that doesn't seem important once they've passed it. Jimin's struggle in opening up and Jungkook's difficult family weren't the best mix. Jungkook would get angry at him for being distant or closed off and he'd get angry at him for being so smothering and for his stuck up family whose constantly looking down on him. Especially when they found out he'd been raised solely by his omega father, a single parent household never a good sign apparently in the eyes on the Jeon clan.

Jimin could safely say he hated them, despised them, loathed them. They were the worst people he had the unpleasantness of meeting, they were even up there with his abusive alpha father. That's how much he disliked them. He knew their hackles would prick up if they knew Jimin would to ever bare Jungkook's pups. They'd be truly livid, maybe even threaten him to abort or simply pretend it isn't his. Of course they would try that, no one but a worthy omega could bare such a pure alphas children. And Jimin most certainly wasn't that omega, he knew that and so did Jungkook's family.

So Jimin thought it only fair he felt a little reluctant to be bred, be impregnated by his alpha. Especially when there were so many downfalls to them having pups.

His tears kept swelling, they seemed to be coming at a rapid rate. He sniffles softly, nose itching as his eyes grew puffy. His scent hitches with a slight sour tinge, invading the alphas sweet one and tainting it. The shift in pheromones wakes up the sleeping alpha, his arms that were tied snuggly to his omegas waist tight as he subconsciously pulls his distressed mate in. Jimin stiffness in his hold, feeling his alphas nose run up the ridge of his spine.

"O-omega?" His alphas rumbling voice grumbled, lips pressing smoothly on his skin.

Jimin scrunches his nose, quickly trying to rid the meek tears soiling his cheeks. He doesn't want to appear weak in front of his alpha and the mood between them was nice and he can't ruin that.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook instantly snaps from his sluggish state when he realised his omega was crying.

One of his hands which laid comfortably on Jimin's stomach comes up to grasp Jimin's trembling chin. At first Jimin didn't want to look at him, to ashamed for being so dramatic but his retaliation didn't last long as Jungkook's grip is pulling and before he knew it their eyes were meeting.

"Jimin, baby. Why are you crying?" His tone is sweet, wrapping around like a warm blanket.

Jimin doesn't answer at first, unable to speak due his chest caving in. The glint in his alphas eyes enough to burn his heart, he looked worried and that made him feel even worse about the doubts he's having.

"I'm okay, it's stupid." He wipes his nose, trying to glance away but Jungkook wasn't having it.

"It's not if it's making you cry. I hate seeing you cry Jimishi." Jungkook curls himself around his smaller body, always though keeping one hand settled on his stomach.

Jimin crumbles into his embrace, finding comfort in his warmth. His omega keens at it, needing it as his confidence is taking a hit.

"I'm just being emotional, it's nothing to be worried about." He tires to play it off, he really isn't keen on the idea of delving into his insecurities that he's sure will strike up a fight.

Jungkook growls at that, shifting in the bed, forcing Jimin onto his back so they could face each other and he could see and smell every emotions his omegas alluding. He runs his hand up and down his bare stomach, other stroking his cheek trying to calm his upset mate.

"Jimin, please tell me what's wrong. Are you crying cause I fucked you to hard?" Jimin doesn't hesitate to smack his alphas naked chest, snarling at him.

"Ow!" Jungkook playfully grumbles, Jimin simply snaps his teeth.

The tension in the air eases a little, the weight pressing on Jimin's chest not so heavy. His eyes dried up, he guessed maybe letting his steam out on his alpha helped.

"You didn't fuck me that hard, and I'm not crying I'm just tried. Why do you keep touching my stomach?" Jimin tries changing the subject, glancing down to where Jungkook's hand seemed to be glued to his belly.

Jungkook looks to him with his silver eyes like what he's doing is nothing. They were so innocent and precious.

"I can't help it, the alpha in me thinks there's a pup in there and I need to protect it." Jungkook tenderly runs his hands over, gorging in the fantasies of having his omega pregnant.

Jimin tenses a little at the mention of pups, shrinking into himself to quickly stop the weak cry.

"You know there isn't right? Birth control exists for a reason." He out of comfort rubs his alphas arm, itching a little at how Jungkook deflated at his words.

His eyes rake down to his belly, still rubbing it as he still felt this urge to protect. He knew there wasn't but he liked the idea.

"I know, but I like the thought. We'd make great parents, you'd be the perfect dad." Jungkook leans down, lips hovering before kissing his navel, lapping at his stomach like it was his god.

Jimin is finding it very hard not to break down, scream, howl and bite. He doesn't quite understand where all this is coming from, why Jungkook is suddenly now hung up on having pups.

"We're to young Kook, neither of us have hit twenty five yet. We are not ready to have kids." Jimin grinds his teeth, squeezing his eyes when he feels Jungkook's tongue dip into his belly button.

Jungkook growls into his skin, fingers digging into his hips. His eyes shift up, glossed over to stare at him with a small bite.

"Why wouldn't we be ready? I've got a stable job, nice home and enough money to ensure they'll get the best education. We can give them everything." It was supposed to be a nice statement but it only irritated Jimin.

"You mean you can give them everything. I've got nothing to give our pup. You've got the stable job, you've got the nice home and you've got the money. What do I have? Nothing!" He didn't mean to raise his voice but he did, feeling inadequate compared to his alpha who has everything and can give their pup the world while he could give them absolutely nothing.

Jungkook recoils from where he laid pressed to his stomach, sitting up slightly to give him his full attention.

"That's not true. You've got more than I could ever give our pup. You have a loving family, a tender heart and you'll raise our pup to be the strongest, bravest wolf no matter their grade. You have more to offer our pup than I'll ever have." The conviction in his words were clear, his scent heightening and turning crisp.

Jimin gapes at him, lungs clogged so he couldn't breath. His eyes dart cautiously over him, taking in his alpha as he did the same. He'd never seen it like that before-what he could bring to the table when it came to his pups. He didn't really think there was anything he could give them, he wasn't special or wealthy. He was a simple omega who came from a broken home and worked as a barista. His pups wouldn't have the life they deserved, not with him as a father. That's how he thought and that's why he didn't really like the idea of bearing pups.

"You'd be the best father Jimin, you should never doubt that. Plus, we both know how beautiful you would look carrying my pups." Jungkook stuffs his face into the crook of his neck, suffocating in his scent and mixing it with his own.

Jimin whimpers at him coating him in his musk, his sincere words clouding his mind and shallowing up his fears little by little.

"You really believe that? You think I'd be a good dad?" He whispers shyly, clutching his hair to snatch his head up.

"Of course I do." Jungkook doesn't miss a beat, beaming at him with a delicious smile.

His chest fills with something other than venom, a bubbly tinkle takes its place. He really needed to hear that, have the reassurance that he will be a good father. It hasn't stopped the fear but he hasn't completely eliminated the idea of having pups. Especially when it's with someone as amazing as his alpha.

"Want to try again? See if I can actually fuck you so hard you cry?" Jungkook crudely barks, wiggling his eyebrows and beginning to rut against him.

Jimin narrows his eyes at him in a threatening manner, darting his tongue over his fangs. He raised an eyebrow, contemplating his answer.

.......
What cuties 🥺

Yay or neh to smut next chapter?

Love you my honeybuns💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 704 17
Jungkook is an omega unhappy with his current relationship. Taehyung is an alpha who's been in love with him for ever. One night things go wrong, and...
17.6K 1.3K 13
Jimin was an Omega with a problem he disguised by being annoying and rude.Jungkook found his deemed mate to be a pain in the ass.
304K 20.7K 24
Taehyung has never been too fond of alphas. They are arrogant, annoying and act like they're above everyone else. But then his two best friends prese...
190K 9.6K 23
Confession: Omegaverse is honestly life. Jimin is and Omega who has not mated. He has 3 Alphas fighting over him but he only wants one. One that do...