Let Me Love You

By Babi_Cakes

Etsu Shoto is a pure blood and has decided to go to Cross Academy. However she doesn't want to be bothered bu... More

Etsu Shoto
Mei Keigo
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five

Chapter Four

51 4 1
By Babi_Cakes

*Mei's POV*

"Excuse me Lord Kaname." I said gaining his attention.

"Yes Mei, what can I help you with?" Kaname said.

"Have you seen Etsu-chan?" I asked. "I woke up in the middle of the night as she was gone and I haven't seen all day."

"Huh?" Kaname said looking at me.

"It's just i'm really worried about her she hasn't been herself lately."

"Takuma." Kaname said looking at the blond.

"Yes Kaname?" Takuma asked smiling.

"Did Etsu sneak into your bed last night?" Takuma froze and quickly moved the maniac in front of his face. "Takuma."

"Yes." He whispered moving the manga away.

"Was she there when you woke up?"

"Now that you mention it." Takuma said tapping his chin. "She wasn't."

"I'm sure where ever she is she's in no harm."  Kaname said smiling at me. "Plus I have complete faith in Etsu's abilities."

"I know I have no doubt in her abilities either." I said. "It's just..."

"Huh?" Kaname said.

"When she's thirsty....she gets horrible flash backs of her past and she'll do anything to get them out of her head you know." I said looking at him worriedly.

"I see..." Kaname said looking out the window.

"Now I don't really know about her past but from the pain she endures I can tell it's horrible and for the passed two weeks she's been having nightmares."

"I have faith in her." Kaname said. "Don't worry about her okay?"

*Etsu's POV*

I held the wall holding my head in pain.

"Etsu you need to go."

"But brother what about you!" I exclaimed.

"I'll be okay just please go." He said as the pounding got louder.

"No!" I said as he started pushing me into the other room. The door busted open and my eyes widened at thee level E vampires that were coming in the house, "Brother."

I opened my eyes seeing blurriness, I blinked it away as i saw something ahead run passed my vision. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, was that a Cross Academy student? I started walking again but stopped.

"Come on Yuki!" I giggled pulling her outside. "It's snowing!"

"I'm going back."

"What why?" I asked.

"I'm going back." she repeated running back in the house.

I huffed and walked deeper outside. I starred up in all as the snow came down. I shivered and looked back seeing glowing red eyes. I gasped and ran away, I tripped in the snow and looked back seeing the vampire smirking, level e. He lunged for me but i stuck my hand out.

"NO!"  I heard a scream and the level e fell onto my body screaming in pain until it puffed into sand. I stood up brushing it off of me and looking around. "Kaname-san." I whispered looking around. "I'm lost."

I heard a scream causing me to snap out of my flash back. I quickly started running towards the screaming. My eyes widen as I smelt a familiar scent, oh great why is she out alone? I stopped seeing drops of blood on the concrete. I bent down and dipped my finger in it and bringing it to my nose, I was right. I rubbed the blood off on my pants before following my nose to Yuki.

I heard another yell and looked at the clock tower. I huffed and jumped up and started scaling the building, this was ridiculous. I got in front of Yuki catching the level E in by the neck before I looked over to see Kaname standing in the window.

"You poor creature, ending up like this." Kaname said. "However." Kaname said holding Yuki close to him and covering her eyes.

"Kaname how did you-"

"The person you've chosen to hurt is very dear to me." I looked the creature in the eyes causing it to shake in fear. "Etsu."

"Things like you disgust me." i said before he started screaming in pain, the chime of the bell muffling it. i added more pain so he vanished into sand before blowing away.

"Kaname what was that?" Yuki's voice said. I let my hand drop to my side.  "What just ha-"

"It's okay now it's over." Kaname's voice said.

"That boy was he-"

"A level E." I said looking back at the two.

"Level E? So does that mean he wasn't a vampire then?" Yuki asked.

"No they are vampires as well." Kaname said.

"Yeah but he-"

"You bad girl." Kaname said rubbing her face causing me to roll my eyes. "What were you thinking coming to a dangerous place by yourself?" Kaname asked taking her hand.

She pulled away quickly covering her hand.

"I came here to find Zero."

"Well I'm afraid he isn't here he's back at the dorm."  My eyes narrowed as I heard heavy breathing. "I'll walk you back, it's much too dangerous for you to go alone with the scent of your blood." Kaname looked at me. "Etsu, Mei was looking for you so it would be best if you go back soon."

~

"I couldn't hide it from you Kaname or you Etsu." Kaien said. "But after all you two are in a class of your own. Without any human blood running through you or your ancestor's veins, your lineage is rare among vampires now a days. You're the vampire of vampires, a pure blood, the powers of your ancestors have been passed down to you and it is for that reason you strike fear in other vampires' hearts."

i took a sip of the stupid fake blood.

"Headmaster Cross, it is my trust in you that I haven't brought up this situation in the past, regardless" Kaname said putting his hands on the desk. "The actions you've taken are minimum at best, why have you been treating Zero like a normal student." A crunching sound was made. "Stay on this course and the pacifist ideology you have created will be destroyed."

"Kaname." I said gaining his attention. "His parents were killed by a vampire." I stated swishing around the drink. "You can't blame him for acting the way he does." More crunching was heard and  i looked at Kaname's bitter expression. "What better why to torture him then to put him in a house full of vampires, which he hates, that's just cruel."

"You, have no say in this Etsu." I rose an eyebrow at him. "You're opinion isn't really important."The glass I had, broke in my hand as i stared at Kaname blankly. There was a pop and one of the light bulbs broke. "Control your temper Etsu I'm saying that because of the bond you created with him."

"What bond?" Kaien asked.

"When Etsu looks into a person's past sometimes it can create a bond with them and she gets attached, it's only happened to two other times, this is the third."

"i get your point Kaname because I also understand why you feel the way you do, the vampire that killed his parents wasn't a regular vampire, it was a pure blood like us, but still you can't be cruel to him like that."  I said picking out the shards of glass that dug into my palm.

"Hm." Kaname looked at me before looking back at Kaien. "You of all people should know, in your days you saw many of people in a miserable way, back when you Kaien Cross, were a vampire hunter." I closed my eyes at the next part he was going to say. "Any human that his bitten by a pure blood and survives becomes a vampire. A human that is bitten by a pure blood with suffer one of two fates. Dying of lost of blood, or unfavorably surviving and suffer through the pain of slowly turning into a vampire. He resisted the powerful fangs of the vampires, and I respect him for his will power, however, he will eventually-"

"Don't say it." I said. "We all get it there's no need to say it."

"Etsu, even you have to hear this."

"No, I don't."  I said standing up.

"Etsu-"

"No, i refuse to go through this again." I said looking up.

"Maybe you had better control of your powers since you found this new ability this wouldn't have happened the first time and you wouldn't have gone through this at all."

"How dare you." I growled causing the window to shatter. I immediately stiffened and turned around looking at the door. "Kaname..." I trailed off.

"What's wrong Kaname?" Kaien asked.

"I smell blood." Kaname said.

A breeze went by and i stood in shock.

"Kaname!" Kaien yelled.

"Kaname no stop!" I yelled, "Please!"

"This is for your own good." Kaname said.

"Kaname." I whimpered. "Please." i begged.

"He is a threat, we both know this."

"Mei let go."

"I'm sorry I can't."

I froze and our three of our heads snapped towards the door. Kaname looked back at me. I broke free from Mei's grip and chased Kaname down the hall. Just as i was abo-.

I snapped out of my flash back as i felt someone shaking me. I noticed it was Kaien.

"Mr. Cross." I said gaining my thoguhts.

"Come with me Etsu, you'll be the only one to calm him down."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.6K 24
Artemis, Goodesss of the moon and the hunt falls in love with the great Pureblood, Kaname Kurama. This is their love story
5.3K 279 11
(A/B/O AKA Omegaverse) Bakugou Katsuki wasn't special at all since he was just a beta. But he had always liked the stoic alpha, Todoroki Shoto. When...
298K 11.6K 28
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ...
6.7K 375 23
โ”โ”โ”you lied. female reader. shoto todoroki. 6/30/21 ; 7/11/21 @๐™ฃ๐™š๐™—๐™ซ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ค๐™จ๐™ข๐™ค๐™œ