Finding my other half (Comple...

AngelTweet

#2 - arrangedmarriage #12 - feelings True love stands by each other's side on good days and stands closer on... Еще

Chapter - 1: Her Fate; His Acceptance
Chapter - 2 : Her Farewell; His First Step
Chapter - 4: Her Confusion; His First Gift
Chapter - 5: Her Miseries; His Clarity
Chapter - 6: Her First Smile; His Teasing
Chapter - 7: Her Day at Office; His Favourite Dish
Chapter - 8: Her Relatives; His Adore
Chapter - 9: Her Elegance; His Possessiveness
Chapter - 10: Her Tensions; His Flirting
Chapter - 11: Her Optimism; His Actions
Chapter - 12: Her Loss; His Support
Chapter - 13: Her Past; His Embrace
Chapter - 14: Her Gratitude ; His Straightforwardness
Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings
Chapter - 16: Her Fears; His Restlessness
Chapter - 17: Her Realizations; His Care
Chapter - 18: Her Routine; His Anger
Chapter - 19: Her Shyness; His Closeness
Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise
Chapter - 21: Her Daze; His Intensity
Chapter - 22: Her Worries; His Distance
Chapter - 23: Her Naughtiness; His Reaction
Chapter - 24: Her Respect; His Upbringing
Chapter - 25: Her Innocence; His Mischievousness
Chapter - 26: Her Trust; His Love
Chapter - 27: Her Beliefs; His Panic
Chapter - 28: Her Tears; His Menace Avatar
Chapter - 29: Her Broken Soul; His Healings
Chapter - 30: Their Journey of Togetherness
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Thank You - My Readers

Chapter - 3: Her First Day; His Bipolar Attitude

37K 1.3K 184
AngelTweet

'Send me the updates for Aldrin Corporations Annual results.' Sanskar was thinking and at the same time typing the same on his mobile while with left hand he opened the knob of the door of his room.

His room was glowing with moon light. He felt sudden wind gush from open door of the balcony. He abruptly looked upwards and there was on sleek figure sanding leaning on the glass door facing her back towards him.

'Who could it be at this time?' Sanskar thought for a second.

But widen his eyes with realization 'she must be his newly wedded wife'.

He completely forgot that he married few hours ago in his business discussions. He closed his eyes tightly shaking his head.

'Shit how can I forget it. What will she think about me?'

Swara did not turn to look at him.

She gulped audibly when she remembers Ragini Dadi's words, 'Never say no to your husband. You should do as he says. For women her husband is like  a god'

'But looking at this family members he should have been raised with good ethical and moral values.'

Again, her brain said loudly 'but he married to you that means you are his wife he can do whatever he wants. Ohh Durga ma I just don't want to face him right now I am not ready' Swara flinched one more time when she heard door closing sound.

The same sound brought Sanskar back to his senses. He just looked down while rubbing his right-hand thumb with first finger for a moment and went to washroom for change to escape from awkward situation.

'Ohh god I completely forgot that I am married now and of course she will be in my room.' He splashed water on his face.

'I should have talk to Badi Ma at first place that shift her with Uttara or Pihu for some days, that would have made her comfortable in this house. Sharing room with stranger must be awkward for her. Should I do it now?'

'No... not now. It's late. She might feel that I don't want to give a chance to this marriage.'

'Should I go and talk to her?'

'But then what should I talk to her? This is so difficult.'

'Cracking any business deal is much easier than this.'

'Think Sanskar..... think'

'Ok fine. It's not that hard. We both need to give time for this relation. We both need to adjust. We both need to accept this relationship.'

'And first step for any relation is respect.'

'Actions speaks louder than words. Let's get her first comfortable in this house.'

'Right now, I don't think she wants to talk to me since she did not even turn, and it makes sense that she needs time and I will give her whatever time she needs.' Sanskar thought while getting freshen up. He has changed into simple yellow colour t-shirt and white track pants.

Sanskar came out from washroom.

Swara was observing him from corner of her eyes without turning towards him.

Sanskar took two pillows from the bed and one duvet. He lied down on the couch while closing his eyes. He was too much tired.

Two days back, he came from Belgium and immediately went to Kolkata for the meeting with West Bengal government officials regarding the Power Generation Plant project on the Hugli River, it's been 5 days he had his peaceful sleep.

After some time Swara turned towards him, he has kept one pillow on his chest holding it with his both hands and was in deep sleep.

Swara stared at him for a moment and then came near the bed. She sat on the floor with her back resting on the side of the bed. She wrapped her arms around her knees while keeping her head on them.

There were no tears in her eyes, she just left a deep sigh and closed her eyes. She did not realize when sleep took over her.

In morning, few knocks on the door jerked Sanskar.

He opened his eyes to check his surroundings. His eyes landed on Swara.

She was sleeping while keeping her head on the bed with sitting position on the floor. He scrunched his eye when he observed Swara had wrapped herself in her duppatta.

'What should I do?'

One more knock on the door disturbed Swara's sleep. She opened her eyes to looked here and there.

Her shivering eyes met with his dark brown orbs. He was sitting on the couch and they had a quick eye lock.

"Sanskar are you awake?" It was Pari.

Sanskar went to open the door meanwhile Swara also got up while correcting her duppata. She was still in her yellow colour anarkali.

"Good Morning Sanskar" Pari was standing outside with trolley.

"Good Morning Kaki Ma" Sanskar wished while giving space to Pari to enter the room.

"Good Morning Swara" Pari greeted Swara with smile.

"Good Morning aunty ....sorry I mean Kaki Ma." Swara mumbled bowing her head and fake smile.

"Sanskar this is your honey lemon, and Swara I brought tea for you since I was not aware what would you prefer. If you want anything else tell me I will ask Chanda to make it for you." Pari hand over a glass to Sanskar.

"No, its ok. I am good with tea" Swara said nodding her head.

"I will just get freshen up and go for gym." Sanskar informed while going inside washroom.

Pari observed their room, she saw one bedding set on couch where as Swara is in still yesterday's cloths with puffy eyes and red nose.

There was a silence for some time inside room.

"Swara, you also get freshen up and come downstairs. No worries to wear any saree or lehenga just wear casuals. If you are comfortable in westerns then wear them. No issues." Swara just nodded her head while her gaze was fixed on floor.

"Badi Jiji asked that if you are ok ... can we do the Pehali Rasoi Rasam? If you just boil milk and put sugar in it, that will be also fine, no worries about any complicated dish." Pari asked Swara.

"Hmm, its ok. Whatever you say." Swara replied with simple nod.

Meanwhile Sanskar came out from Washroom changed in his gym dress. He immediately took the glass of his Honey lemon, phone, IWatch and EarPods and went out without saying anything.

Pari heard Swara biting her teeth.

"Are you feeling cold?"

"No. I am fine"

"Swara you are shivering. Sanskar always keeps room temperature at lowest degree."

Pari took remote to reduce temperature.

"Next time just tell him. I am going downstairs. Come once you are ready."

Pari left from their room.

Swara looked at the glass door, she was amazed to look at the closed glass door with blinds closing the view of the sea. She remembered that last night she did not even close the door or shut the blinds off.

'Did he closed it?'

She took out one carrot colour silk Punjabi suit with yellow colour duppata. She entered in the washroom.

This washroom was bigger than her Dida's house with much more options than Swara could think of. She quickly took shower and came out, wiping her hairs, took her dupptta and went out of the room.

When she came out there was corridor, she could see the living room from upstairs but how to go there?

'Where are the stairs? Yesterday we came from this side or that side?'

She got confuse which way to go right or left?

"If you go to right then you will find stairs to go down and if you want to take elevator go to your left" Swara turned back at voice.

There was on boy. He was the same boy who was talking to her husband yesterday. Badi Ma introduced him to her but she could not recollect his name. He was her husband's cousin.

"Thank you" Swara said with fake smile.

"No issues. I know for first timers it's difficult to understand geographical map of this house" Swara's face was clear picture of confusion.

Laksh pressed his lips to suppress his laugh.

"If you want, I can accompany you Bhabhi." Laksh helped for which Swara just nodded her head.

Laksh showed Swara the way to downstairs and when he saw Pihu, who was going downstairs, he asked her to accompany Swara till kitchen where his mother's must be at this time.

"Thanks, Pihu" Swara said while standing at the kitchen entrance.

"It's ok Bhabhi. You are always welcome" Pihu said and left for her morning yoga.

"Good morning Bhabhi" Uttara said from back.

"Good morning Uttara" Swara said with small smile.

"Bhabhi why don't you join us for morning yoga, trust me you will feel good."

"Uttu wait couple of days. Swara can join you let her settle in this house." Sujata said loudly from kitchen and continued "Come Swara, come inside please."

"Ok Bhabhi. Then I will wait for that day."

Swara stepped inside kitchen, her eyes roamed over kitchen gulping hard.

'Is this a kitchen of any house?'

That was the first thought came into Swara's mind. White cabinets with white quarts as kitchen platform spotless clean, there was an island in the middle, at least 10 gas burners, 3 refrigerators, 3 built-in ovens and microwaves, 4 dishwashers, small breakfast table with 6 chairs, 20 -25 people can work in this kitchen at one time.

Right now, along with her mother in laws there were few ladies who were also in kitchen and one of them was Gopi Dadi.

Swara was welcomed in the kitchen with warm smile from her MILs.

'You always need to bend in front of your MILs. You should not leave any chance to get their blessings' Swara remember Ragini Dadi's words again.

She went ahead and bent in front of Annapurna to take her blessings.

"Betiya paav nahi chuti, gale lagati hai" Annapurna took her in bear hug.

"Kanhaji please always keep your blessings on you" she kissed Swara's forehead.

Swara felt motherly love in her embrace.

"Welcome Swara" Sujata and Pari also gave warm hug to Swara.

"Badi Dulhan what will you make for your pehli rasoi ritual" Gooi Dadi wiggled her eyes.

"Moong Dal Halwa" Swara whispered when she was given a choice of variety of sweets she could make for her Rasoi Rasam.

Sujata and Annapurna shared quick eye lock with pressed lips.

"Ok, I will help you" Sujata said and started helping Swara with her first Rasoi Rasam.

"You know Moong Dal Ka Halwa is Sanskar's favourite." Pari whispered in Swara's ears passing additional information.

After almost one hour of work delicious Moong dal halwa was ready. Swara put halwa in silver bowl and garnished it with chopped dry fruits and kesar.

"Badi Dulhan, halwa smells really good. Please go to temple and give Bhog to Kanhaji first" Gopi Dadi said and continued "Come I will show you."

Swara followed her with small smile.

Sanskar came downstairs wearing his Grey Versace suit with white shirt with laptop bag in one hand and as usual busy with his phone. He entered dining hall but startled with Sujata's voice.

"What is this Sanskar? You are ready.....going to office?"

"Mom, every day I go to office. I have meetings lined up for the day." Sanskar took his regular seat.

"You got married yesterday, it's not even 24 hours for your marriage and you are going to office. Think about Swara, how she will feel?" Sujata said in one breath.

"Sanskar, I think Sujata is right. You should stay at home atleast for today." Annapurna said giving him pleading look.

"Badi Ma but..."

"Is it necessary to go to office? What is lined up? Can Adi or Laksh handle it?" DP said while entering in the dining hall along with Ram and Adi.

"Bade Papa it's about Rickson, I have to finish it today, we will be sending contract for legal comments tomorrow and deal signing date is also approaching." Sanskar said while shaking his head.

"Hmm then you can carry on with it. It is important Anu." DP said while assuring both ladies of the house.

"But Sanskar try to come early" Dp was clear with his order.

"Bhai you have to see this. Where is the remote?" Laksh entered in the dining hall with worried lines on his forehead.

"I don't understand what these people want. From where they get such news." Laksh was talking increasing everyone's confusion.

He took the remote and switch on the TV of dining hall wall.

Sanskar's pic was displaying on the half of the 75 inches screen whereas another half showing the video of one journalist.

"Reporter -1: We have received official confirmation of the news from our reliable sources that the status of Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari, CEO and declared Scion of Maheshwari Business house is no more single. Yes! You heard it right. The most eligible bachelor of India....the most stylish, intelligent, workaholic, heart throb of every single girl and most dangerous in business field as a competitor has tied knot with his lady love yesterday evening in Kolkata in private family function. Maheshwari's are always known for keeping their life as private as possible but this time we have got this exclusive inside news. Congratulations to Maheshwari family and Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari. We are still finding out details about the crowned queen and the lady love of Mr. Maheshwari. Soon we will give you update on her. Stay tuned with City 24 Hours New for more inside news."

"Why the hell my personal life is discussed on the national television news channel?" Sanskar cold but threatening voice gained attention from everyone.

"Get this news off air with in next five minutes or else consider yourself as FIRED." his gaze was fixed on the TV Screen.

Sanskar cut the call without even giving a chance to the other person on the phone to reply back. His eyes were spitting the fire which can burn everything.

Pari had put her palm on her forehead, where as Sujata got all wrinkled forehead with worry lines. They both were aware about their hyper possessive son. He always hated any kind of paparazzi.

Adarsh was looking at Laksh with wide eyes passing a message 'what the hell you just did?'

DP and Ram had been shaking their heads looking at each other.

Uttara and Pihu gulped and looked at each other with wide eyes.

Annapurna left a deep sigh to come forward. She took remote from Laksh hand giving a stern look 'we need to discuss on this.'

She switched off the TV and turned "it's time for breakfast. Swara has made Moong Dal Halwa as her first Rasoi. Let's relish the delicacy."

Sanskar closed his eyes for a moment and then opened, nodded his head, turned to look back to see his wife looking at him with wide open teary eyes.

Swara was standing there with a tray which has small silver bowls filled with halwa in her hands along with Gopi Dadi.

She looked down controlling her tears, pressing her lips tightly on each other and trying to drink all tears which are threatening to come out from her teary eyes.

'Is this guy real?'

'I mean till one hour back he was so calm, composed and humble but suddenly he looked like fiery lion who is ready to pounce on his prey, his eyes were spitting fire like dragon.'

'He does not want to make our marriage public one more confirmation that he was forced in this marriage.'

"Badi Dulhan serve halwa to all, I am so eager to eat it, now I cannot wait more" Gopi Dadi said smilingly for making the mood light.

"Yes yes me too" Sanskar's Dadi said beamingly.

Everybody settled down on the dining table. Swara served halwa to all, Gopi Dadi and Pari helped her in passing the bowls.

"Yummm this is very delicious" Sanskar's Dadi said and continued "Come her Swara" she gave her one box.

Swara gave confused look, "It's your shagun, take it" Dadi said caressing Swara's hairs. Swara took blessings from her.

Everybody appreciated Swara's efforts except one man, her husband.

"Jiji yeh kuch bol kyun nahi raha hai? It's his favourite" Sujata whispered worriedly.

"You know him Sujata, if he asks anything for second time that means he likes it." Annapurna replied in low voice.

"Can I get one more bowl please? It's very delicious." Sanskar asked with small smile.

Swara passed one bowl to him with small smile.

After finishing breakfast Sanskar got up from his seat and started to leave for office, "Dad I will drop in your cabin at afternoon to discuss about Rickson Deal. Bye Badi Ma and Mom, Bye Kaki Ma." Saying this he took his coat which was hanging on his dining chair.

"Say bye to Swara" Pari whispered in Sanskar's ears.

He looked at Pari and then at Swara, quickly mumbled "Bye" looking at her and left from dining hall.

'I hell care for this media news, I am just concern about Swara. I know these media people they will dig out all the reasons behind our marriage. The way we got married yesterday will be breaking news for them. They will trouble her for their exclusive inside news. I will not allow them to even go near her shadow. Let's keep this marriage news secret for some days. Once everything is ordered we can disclose it with some cooked-up story.' Sanskar was engrossed in deep thinking while sitting in his cabin of Maheshwari Head Office Sunshine Wing which is on 38th Floor of the building. Entire building belongs to Maheshwari's.
********************************************
Hope you are loving this story.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

486K 13.5K 77
we have seen many ragna stories..... but this is different......the story will show true indian arranged marriage........ A JOURNEY FROM AN UNKNOWN...
First Wife, First Love. Karnavi55

Любовные романы

570K 29K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...
9.7M 228K 47
He pushed me up against the wall and looked into my eyes. I knew he felt the same spark as I did, I'm his mate. And he was trouble. "Mine" he growled...
Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King Sunita Varma

Любовные романы

3.1M 198K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...