reckless // s.w.

rosesxseavey tarafından

"C'mon." He sang into my ear. "You know you want to." I did want too,but,I was scared. But, this is the life... Daha Fazla

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
A/N
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
On Hold
17
18
19
20
Note
21
22
23
24

Reckless//Sammy Wilk Love Story

3.6K 62 0
rosesxseavey tarafından

"C'mon." He sang into my ear. "You know you want to." I did want to,but,I was scared. But,this is the life I chose. I just need to deal with it.

Logan Casey is a freshly graduated High School Student. She never believed in love. Until she meets him. Life can change over night...like it did for her. Boy meets Girl. Hell meets Heaven. Sammy meets Logan. His troubles way whimper to be pleased with her hidden innocence. He wanted her. She feared him,but loved him. Love isn't easy.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.1K 2.8K 61
"For Fuck's sake. Amelia, I swear to God if you are not going to start moving your pretty little legs, I'm gonna throw you on top of my shoulders and...
10M 516K 43
|| Featured FREE story with exclusive paid chapters - previously a paid story || When Haley discovers the truth behind Xavier, whose silence holds a...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
366K 9.3K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...