Love Him or Hate Him (Herobri...

By TheOddGroup-o-Gamers

You are taken from home by Herobrine, except now you have control over whether you love him or hate him. We... More

Please Read
You
Slave
Survivor
Fighter
Pet
Prisoner
Tourist
Guest
Escape Artist
Camper
Faker
Breaker
Climber
Hiker
Stand-In
Immortal
Unexpected
Loner
Wisher
Treasure
Princess
Cliff Hanger
Intelligent
...I have an announcement...
Giver
Keeper
Sleeper
Waiter
Healed
Forgiven
Healer
3K Reads!!! :D
Beauty
Sterling
Wish Granter
Tranquil
Scrupulous
Meticulous
Guardian
13k Reads! (I'm still alive!)
Protective
guys...
Forgiver
Rebel
Selfless
Happy
Venturer
Present
Sublime
Voguish
Aloof
Modish
Brave
Welcomed
:D
Deceived
Mother
- Linked -
Striker
Stalker
Oh frrrrrriiick....
Hater
Lover
Stop.
Left
Right
Push
Pull
Run
Obey
Stay
Back
Call
Maul
Fronts
Backs
Jump
Duck
Grapple
Charge
Kick
Punch
Flip
Punt

Indecisive

345 9 3
By TheOddGroup-o-Gamers

(You have decided that you do not love Herobrine. After: "Climber")

"You know, I have a couple questions I want to ask before answering that." You say, making him put on his thinking face. 

"Alright, ask away." He smiled after a short moment. Sorting the questions in your head, you prepared your first one. The one that had disturbed you the most. 

"..Why were you so touchy touchy when I first arrived?" Herobrine's face sported a tomato color as his head sunk a little. 

"Eh-heh.. Let's just say, never trust your rivals when it comes to pain medication." He spoke weakly, his vision darting around for anyone listening in. That answer brought up a new question. 

"Wait, why were you hurt in the first place?" You asked. 

"The three of us got in a little tussle over an argument let's just say.." He answered quickly. 

"Over me?" Your eyebrows raised a little. 

"No! Um- they didn't even know you were here yet. It was right after the tussle that I finally mentioned you healing in my room, which probably made them feel a little jealous..." He trailed off with a sigh and you blinked in confusion, trying to piece together a puzzle he was giving you very little pieces to. It actually angered you to think that he was still hiding things from you. 

"Hey, Herobrine." You spoke a little sternly, re catching his attention and making him look into your eyes. "I am your wife now, which makes me feel like I have a right to know the whole story, so please, what is exactly happening between you and your cousins?" Herobrine looked down at you, a little shocked for your change in attitude. It had been a while since you felt comfortable enough in a situation to start making demands, so the feeling you had was enjoyable at the very last. 

"U-h-uum.." Herobrine cleared his throat as he thought. He eventually sighed when the music changed again and he lead you away from the dance floor. Before you asked him the whys and wheres, he spoke, "It isn't comfortable talking about these things in public, but you are right, you do deserve to know." He said. You picked up your pace once through the crowd to catch up with Herobrine as he headed for an empty corner with a couple lonely tables and chairs. Leaving the room with no warning might bring up suspicion anyways, so this works. 

Once both of you sat down, Herobrine prepared his story. 

"Alright, so as you know, Entity303, or Aiden, and Null, or Kade, are my cousins. Aiden slightly younger and Kade a little older than me. All three of us were raised together in the same castle in the Minecraft reality until we were only about fifteen and sixteen and our immortal bodies finally started slowing the aging process. After all three of us helped my parents swap realities, we began arguing over who gets to own what when we were older. Slowly, things escalated into fights and fights into an all out war between us. This lasted for a few hundred years until finally we grew up a little and realized we were being stupid. That lead in a truce and we all decided the to evenly distribute the land and split it into three parts as soon as I became king.. The only reason we get into little tussle every now and then is because Aiden and Null often fear I may take most of everything and leave them with the scraps. It just so happened that one of those fights broke out as you were still healing. You became a topic of discussion in the fight and I took that moment to tell them. And, that's pretty much it." HE filled you in. You couldn't help but sense all the holes in that story. Surely there were more details to an entire WAR than that. But, it was a better explanation than you had gotten so far. "..So, do you think you can answer my question now?" He asked you, anticipation driving fear through his thoughts. You remembered his question and thought. You, had already decided however. You were getting sick of being here, with him. In no way were you ever going to let him be rewarded for taking you from your home, even if he loved you. 

"I.. I'm sorry, but I don't love you. You were the one who had taken me from my home, afterall. I don't really want to hurt your feelings.. that badly.. but I just can't fall in love with you." You answered genuinely, which sent a jolt of all kinds of emotions through your spouse. He quickly reached over and grabbed both your hands over the small table and held them tightly, afraid to loosen his grip. 

"(Y/n), I- I want you to be happy. I really do; I love you. But, I can't let you leave me.. I just can't." He spoke with pleading eyes, them getting a little soggy. 

"...Then you don't truly love me.." You whispered softly, letting your words sink into his ears. 

"No! (Y/n), I- I- I do love you. Please, tell me what I need to do to prove it." He pleaded. 

"Then let me leave. Let me go back home. Let me stay with my family. Them visiting just isn't enough. I just... I just want to get away from you.." You said truthfully. Herobrine didn't let that sink in as long as the last. 

"No! Y- you do love me! I just know it! Why won't you just be satisfied with staying, with being happy?..!" Him. 

"You don't get it, do you?!" Your voice escalates. "I can't just make myself be happy if I don't feel like I belong, like I am at home, if I am away from my FAMILY.-" 

"But- but I am your family! You live here and this is your home!" He squeezes your hands a little tighter. You pull your hands out of his grip and scowl at him. Why was he not getting it?! Herobrine looked angered by your action and he too scowled, but his face still held a faint plead, wishing that you would just stop! 

"You can't just control me like that! I am the one who gets to choose who I love!" You snap at him, almost forgetting there are people around you. When you suddenly do remember is when Herobrine looked to the crowd, eyeing for any faces turned his way, and raised his hand just above his shoulder. He then snapped his fingers. In an instant everyone was gone. No one but you and your husband were in the room. 

"Listen to me, (Y/n), I need to know exactly where I went wrong. Exactly what I can do to fix this." He turned to you swiftly with a determined look on his face. It didn't take even a second to think of an answer, however, looking at your new spouse, you weren't sure if you should answer him. You didn't need to speak, though. With his limited but helpful ability to read minds, Herobrine's face softened into a sad look. "..From the very beginning?.." He asked you in a whisper. You nodded a tiny bit, remembering that first night he showed his face. 

You finally spoke after a few seconds of silence, which felt like several minutes to the two of you. "..I... I wish you had never come for me in the first place... So WHY, why did you take me?!" You asked with a pained expression. You knew there was no way to reverse what he had already done. ..With a sad expression, Herobrine stood from his seat and walked toward the center of the room. Once he came upon a pillar, his form hardened and he punched it, smashing it and causing the thing to fall over. You watched his temper flare in horror. He then grabbed his head like he was in physical pain and ripped it away to punch another pillar. 

"Ugh! How.. tell- no.. lost. ####!" He vented as he attempted to clear his thoughts. You wondered why it was so hard for him to just voice his thoughts. You stood as he walked around holding one hand to his head, getting ready to run if you had to. After a little bit a couple large tears dropped from his eyes and he mumbled, "..I'm going to have to tell her, aren't I?"  Then, he turned to you with a face you had never seen on him before. A face you had never seen on anyone before. Even though it looked closer to a sad face, you stepped back in the sudden moment of eye contact. 

As he took a step forward you took one back. He took a couple steps in the same direction and you did the same. With him in such an angry mood, there was no predicting what he would do to the cause of it. You spoke in you moment of worry, "L- listen, just calm down.. Maybe take a breath or two before coming any closer." But he didn't speak in return. He just analyzed your frightened posture and worried expression. Without giving you time to react, he teleported right in front of you and- 

(XD What if I ended it there? Sorry, took a long break so my brain is taking a moment to recharge. Might have to reread the chapter.. Hhhh.. E! I'm also angry at this Herobrine for being too much of a typical Alpha Male! :<    ..I guess, though, that is a majority of the Herobrines in these types of books.) 

-wrapped his arms around you, giving a tight hug. 

"I fell in love with you before I even brought you here." He said sadly as he rested his chin on your shoulder. 'Wh- how is that possible?!' You wondered. "We had both fallen in love with one another.. after you left, forgot me, however, I was worried I would never be with you again. When I finally found you, I, I was scared. That was the real reason I sent you away to that camp. I wanted you with me, but at the same time I feared how you would react. I wanted to be sure you were the same as before.. I just wanted to know if you still had it in you to love me..." Herobrine, in a mourning voice, told you. Well.. that was kind of odd. You stood silently for a moment to think. You wondered for a moment what you would feel like in his situation. Also, how could you fall in love with Herobrine and just forget?! Some kind of memory wipe?! Who or what would even do that?! Again, you remembered. That didn't necessarily make up for everything he had done. He could have simply met you first and just I dunno, TALKED to you?! That sure would have been better on your emotional, and physical state, THAT'S FOR SURE. As much as I'd believe you all to be stubborn, in a good way, decision makers, I still want to lay out the option to change your mind, just in case if all you needed was a good 'ol conversation. Will you stick to your original decision of hating him, or, will you give him a second chance? 

[Give him a second chance: "Forgiver"]

[Stick with your original decision to hate him: "Forgiven"]

(Sooo, yeah. Edited some past chapters and GEEZ! Anyone here just loathe those two to three chapters "Pet," "Prisoner," and the beginning of "Tourist," because I don't blame you! XD ..Also yaaayyy, 30 chapters!)

{FRQ: If a cute, little turtle fell from the sky and - gently - into your arms, what would you name it?} 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 153 37
(Sequel to "Don't judge a book by it's cover) Ever since the previous adventure, the 4 sons parted ways. They were going on their own journeys. Adam...
26K 924 61
Warning, kinda gross and mean, kinda vivid tourcher, awsome YouTube music, and Herobrine X Steve! Other added characters also. --------- Notch was t...
215K 2.3K 36
Hi I'm Sam; I'm tall, pretty, and extremely awkward. Words cannot describe how awkward I am. My story is not like all the other lucky pretty girls w...
167K 5.6K 24
"You can't be serious." "If you ever set foot in the Dream SMP, or any of its surrounding countries, you will be executed." "Why keep me here? Why no...