You're The One For Me [TBS Bo...

By freshouttatheglade

You've just moved into your first apartment in London, you work in a bar in a quiet part of the city. Its fil... More

Settling In
Closing Shift
The Walk Home
Movie & Food with Thomas
The Day After
Raphael Park
The Past Never Fades
Thomas's p.o.v
Thomas Cooks!
Another Night with Thomas
Another Day
The Photo Album
Seven Dials
News Flash!
Yes, Yes. Yes!
Panic!
Meeting Dylan and Ki
Dinner ...date?
Sleepover
Creator's Note:
Morning boys!
Blackout
Chapter 23
Cuddles
The ex
I love you
Chapter 27
We Need To Talk
Relapse
Thomas's Words
Dinner plans
Pizza!
Thomas's Surprise
Jealous
Its not over yet!
me againnn

Thomas, Please Stay

1.6K 45 15
By freshouttatheglade

We sat and watched another movie, this time I picked, since Thomas insisted on it. So I picked Matilda, another favourite. We finished our pasta and munched on the garlic bread and dough balls. I don't want this night to end, its so perfect.

I looked up at Thomas, he'd fallen asleep. My god, he looks so perfect. "Oh my, how adorable you are Sangster" I murmured, hoping he doesn't hear me. But I noticed a little smile appear on his face.

Oops. How awkward.

I rested my head on his chest and watched the rest of the movie with his arm wrapped round me tightly. I hadn't felt this happy in a long time.

I fell asleep in his arms, on my sofa. At around 3:35am I was gently shaken awake "...Rosie, love? Wake up. We fell asleep beautiful." I slowly opened my eyes as I heard Thomas' husky voice. "Thomassss..." he chuckled, "Come on sleepy. I'll carry you to bed love." I nodded as he picked me up, still wrapped in the blanket. He laid me down on my bed and pulled the covers over me. I felt him peck me on the cheek again "goodnight love."

My eyes opened again, I managed to grab his fingers before he walked away "T-Thomas, please stay. I-I'm scared." He kneeled down beside me, "Are you sure Rosie? I... I don't want to invade your space." I grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him in for a tight hug, he must have felt me shaking "Hey, hey. What's the matter?" I pulled him away slightly, "Stay... Please?" He nodded. "Whatever makes you comfortable love. I'll be on the sofa." I shuck my head, "Stay with me" I said as I patted the other side of my bed. He smiled.

"I'm just going to get changed out of this hoodie and jeans, a-are you okay with that?" I nodded, "whatever's comfortable for you." He smiled, I faced away while he undressed. Of corse, I secretly wanted to look but at the same time, I didn't want to look like some crazy fan girl staring him up and down. "Don't be shy Rosie, you can turn around, I don't bite." I slowly turned around, knowing I didn't have my hoodie on anymore to cover my scars and marks. He climbed into my bed and got under the covers. He patted his hand on his chest and I scooched over and got comfy.

"You're safe with me Rosie." I heard him whisper, that made me smile. "Thankyou." I said quietly. I felt him kiss me repeatedly on my forehead as he gently stroked up and down my arms

"Rosie?" He whispered

"Yeah?"

"What are these marks I can feel on your arms love?"

Oh no, I.. I can't tell him... n-not yet. Its too soon... what do I say?

"Rosie? You can tell me..."

"I-I really can't Thomas. Its too personal."

"Well, when you think you're ready, you'll tell me. Right?"

"Yea" I whispered quietly.

"Alright love, I'll never judge you though. I promise you."

He carried on kissing me on my forehead and rubbing my shoulder to comfort me, I soon fell asleep in his strong, loving arms. The last words I heard him say were "You're safe with me, goodnight beautiful . I'll protect you." I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.1K 91
āƒFeatured in Wattpad's Official Maze Runner Reading Listāƒ ā¦ "They give you bits of hope only to rip it all away along with your heart" ā¦ Despite her...
196 29 16
Y/n comes up in the box. You hear Newton's voice immediately falling in love with him. He falls for you. And you don't know he had fallen for you unt...
231K 4.3K 45
" I wanted to scream at him, tell him how much I hate him, but I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't hate him. "Why can't I hate yo...
97.4K 2.7K 30
Featured in the official Wattpad @Fanfic Maze Runner Fanfiction reading list Watch Talia's journey being in the Maze. Despite her tragedies, and...