𝙄𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 | 𝙉𝘽𝘼 𝙔�...

By TheyCallMeDaDon

𝘪·𝘴𝘰·𝘭𝘢𝘵·𝘦𝘥 /ˈīsəˌlādəd/ 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘪�... More

𝙄𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓

𝟎𝟐

2.3K 120 122
By TheyCallMeDaDon

𝘠𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘒𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘴

𝘈 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳

○○○○○○○○

Walking in my closet, I grabbed a yellow ringer bodycon t-shirt dress, a light jacket and my yellow slip on Van's. I threw the clothes on my bed, dropping my towel and put on some lotion. Putting on the deodorant, I went to my dresser and pulled out a black pair of seamless panties.

"Paris, you got some tape?" I asked, not wanting to wear a bra and deal with uncomfortable straps.

"Yeah." She said, grabbing her duffel bag and looking through it.

I put on my panties, grabbing a pair of no show socks and put them on. She tossed the electric tape to me, with me catching it and grabbed the scissors. Taping my nipples, I grabbed the dress and put it on, slipping on my shoes. Drying my twists, I grabbed a hair tie and did an half up half down hairdo.

"You wanna come wimme? You know you can." I told her, grabbing my wristlet and putting my phone in it, zipping it up.

I put on the jacket, turning towards her and waited for her answer. She shrugged, getting up and walked down the hall to her room. Walking downstairs, I went in the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. While I waited for Paris, I walked out the house and decided to warm the car up.

I started it, rollin the windows up and leaving a slight crack in them. Putting my wristlet in the console, I closed the door and walked back in the house. Opening the funyuns, I put one on my mouth and grabbed a bottle of water. Footsteps came down the stairs, with Paris walking in the kitchen and she grabbed a capri sun.

"You ready?" She nodded, throwing the plastic away and put the straw in the pouch.

We walked out the house, with me locking the door and got in the car. Putting on my seatbelt, I adjusted the seat and turned the heat down a little bit. I pulled out the driveway, rolling my window down a little and drove with one hand.

"Nah, bitch. Put both hands on the wheel." Paris said, as I took both hands off the wheel and scrolled through my playlist.

I sucked my teeth, waving her off and  drove with my knees. Connecting my phone to the radio, I gave her my phone and put my eyes back on the road.

"Paris, don't start. It's too early, to play Webbie and Boosie." I said, watching her look through only those two playlists and she sucked her teeth.

"You bitch." She said, pointing at me and going back to scrolling through the music.

[Intro]
I wear my emotions on my sleeve you know what I'm saying
I've always been like that, my whole life, man
If I fuck with you, I'm all the way out there
If I don't fuck with you
I don't mind you knowing I don't fuck with you

Stopping at a red light, I watched as two crackheads argued and the short one, swung on the tall one. I tucked my bottom lip in, leaning forward and continued to watch. The short one dunked the tall one, just as the light turned green and I sucked the fuck out of my teeth. I cursed under my breath, driving off and looked in the side mirror.

Turning on the street my godfather lived on, there were cars all up and down the street. I sucked my teeth, rolling my eyes and just knew he invited my ex. He always doing petty shit and I hate it. That's ok though, cause for my birthday, I'm inviting his ex wife.

He better not tell me nothing either, cause I'm gone read him his rights if he do. Pulling in the driveway, I cut the car off and dreaded going in the house. Paris opened the door, but stopped when she seen I wasn't getting out.

"You already hea' so you might as well just get out." She said, as if she was reading my mind and grabbed my hand.

I nodded, taking my seatbelt off and grabbed my wristlet, getting out. Locking the doors, we walked up the steps and just walked in. I said hey to my godsister, eyeing her little boyfriend and he nervously smiled at me. She noticed, smacking my arm and gave me a look.

"Yas, be nice. Stop being mean, to people." She said, making me suck my teeth and huff.

"Sorry. Force of habit." I apologized, giving him a bright smile and he did the same.

"This is Kamron. Kamron, this my sister, Yassin and her cousin, Paris." She said, making sure to say my government and I mugged her.

"You ain't have to say my government, bruh. You coulda said one of my nicknames." I said, bucking at her and walked away.

Paris and I walked in the kitchen, being greeted by clouds of smoke and I smiled. Paris lightly coughed, fanning the smoke from her face and gagged.

"Exaggeratin' ass." I said, making her suck her teeth and wave me off.

"Nah, you just a damn pothead." She said, as we sat on a stool at the island and I shrugged my shoulders.

Seeing some slushies with gummies in them, I grabbed one for myself and gave one to Paris. I licked the salt off the rim of the glass, taking a sip from the straw and put one of the sour punch kids in my mouth. They had some shrimp and teriyaki shish kabobs, along with boiled shrimp and other things. I grabbed a potato, taking a bite out of it and someone smacked my head.

"You was 'sposed to wait, witcho greedy ass." My godfather said, making me shrug and put the last bite of the potato in my mouth.

"Yo nigga in the back, working the grill." He said, making me look at him and give him a smug look.

He snickered, sipping from his double cup and I mugged him.

"You ain't funny. You know we ain't together, anymore. Stop being petty." I said, mushing him in his head and he pointed his fingers in my face.

"Do you wanna box?" He asked, setting his cup down and putting up his dukes.

"You good." I said, waving him off and he nodded, grabbing his cup.

"Lemme get a sip." I held my hand out, making him eye me a little bit and I smiled at him.

He eyed me a little more, handing me the cup and I took more than one sip. Snatching the cup from me, he mugged me and sucked his teeth.

"You said A sip. Not six." He said, mushing my head and I shrugged.

"You shoulda known, I was gon' take more than one." I said, sipping on my slushie and eating the gummies.

He hummed, flicking me off and walked out the kitchen. I grabbed another potato, turning in the stool and faced the back doors. Nasim was putting the brisket on the grill, taking the patties off and put them in the pan. I mugged him, pushing my lip up and put my attention on the other people.

Taking the straw out the slushie, I drunk from the glass and downed the rest of it. I set the glass down, throwing the straw away and walked outside. My godbrother was by the pool, so I walked towards him and put my hands over his eyes.

"I'a push yo ass in this hea' pool. Get the fuck away from me." He said, making me snicker and move my hands.

He looked back at me, getting up and gave me a hug.

"I thought you were in Florida?" I asked, more than stated and he shook his head.

"Nah, I'm thinkin' about transferring. I'm gettin' homesick." He said, sitting back down on the edge of the pool.

I took off my Van's, putting my socks on them and he put a towel under my butt. Sitting down, I put my feet in the water and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You're in your last year, though. It won't make since, when you're close to graduation." I said, scrunching my face up and he sighed.

"I know, but I really don't care. I miss it out hea'." He said, making me suck my teeth and shake my head.

"Ain't shit out hea', so what you talkin' 'bout? Most people would be happy, to have made it out of hea'." I said, waving his bullshit excues off and he sucked his teeth.

"Ok, so why you ain't leave?" He shot back, making me move my head and give him a look.

"You know why." I said, feeling my eyes tear up and his face softened.

"Yah, you can't keep hurtin' yaself like this. It ain't good, nor is it healthy. If your mama ain't makin' no effort in havin' a relationship witchu, you shouldn't, either. You can't help anybody, that doesn't want help." He said, wiping my tears away I didn't even were falling and pulled me in his arms.

"I can't just leave like that, Nasir. She needs me." I sobbed, wiping more tears from my face and he rubbed my arms.

"I'ma be honest witchu. Yo mama is a crackhead, who doesn't think she have responsibilities. She got a whole ass six year old son, who she don't even acknowledge. She let your daddy die and now she payin' the price." He started off, making me cry even more.

"Fuck her, Yassin. You don't need her. You raised yourself, with the help of your brother and my daddy. I know that's still your mama and all, but she ain't gon' mean you any good. I'm sayin' this, from past experiences." He said, referring to his mama at the last part and I sighed.

"I could just be talkin' bullshit, though. Shit, she might come around. For Avery's sake, I hope she do. He's gonna need a mother figure, sooner or later." He finished, kissing my head and wiping my face.

I sighed, rubbing my nose and let his words soak in my head. To an extent, he had a real valid point and he was right. I just didn't wanna accept the truth, just yet. I just don't want to give up on my momma, because she'll have nobody.

"Thank you, Nas." I said, laying my head back on his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

°°°°°

After I fixed mine and Paris' plate, we walked outside and sat under the canopy tent. I set my plate on the table, going towards the cooler and grabbed a watermelon mimosa Smirnoff.

"Gimme a screwdriver." Paris said, already stuffing her face and I huffed.

Grabbing what she asked for, I gave it to her and sat down. As we were eating and conversing, Nasim walked over and invaded my personal space. I stopped talking, pinching the bridge of my nose and turned my head towards him. Clapping my hands together, I threw my head back and looked at the sky.

"You good?" I looked at him, blankly staring at him and blinked a couple times.

Going back to eating my food, Paris bust our laughing and took a few sips from her drink. Before I could shove some cabbage in my mouth, rapid tapping on my thigh caused me to almost drip my fork. I sucked my teeth, looking over at Paris and raised my eyebrows. She turned her phone towards me, with an article pulled up and I read it.

It was an article about Iyanna and dents, supposedly being engaged or something. I blankly looked at the phone, then at Paris and went back to eating my food.

I'm confusion. What did she show me that for?

"So I'm invisible, asum?" Nasim asked, waving his hand in my face and I smacked it away.

"These people, so stupid. Iyanna the stupidest, out of ALL his 'girlfriends' and he stupid, too." Paris said, still looking at the article and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you care? If it ain't you, then you should be straight. This generation pisses me off and I'm mad, that I had to be apart of it." I said, nonchalantly and shoved Nasim away from me.

"I don't care. I'm just saying. I thought he was supposed to be with Lyric?" She asked, more than stated and I sucked my teeth.

But you don't care, though?

"But you don't care, though, right? What they got goin- get the fuck out my face!" I yelled at Nasim, getting fed up with his presence and rey to rock the shit out of both of them.

He put his hands up in surrender, nodding his head and walked to wherever the hell he came from. I finished my food, throwing the plate away and grabbed a shish kabob. Taking my phone out my wristlet, I unlocked it and went to my messages.

𝘪𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

● Sin 🤴🏾💚
● Boomer 💨💯

Sin 🤴🏾💚

Today 07:05 a.m

Sin 💚🤴🏾: I'a prolly pull up ova thea. If not, just save me a plate.

Yah 👸🏾💚: If you do come, it's gone be in the oven.
Yah 👸🏾: And don't bring your posse to my pops house.

Sin 🤴🏾💚: Aight and mmcht. They not even that bad.

Yah 👸🏾💚: I could really give two fucks about them. Don't bring them 'round my pops house.

Sin 🤴🏾💚: Ok Yassin 🤦🏾‍♀️
Read 07:12 a.m

Today 09:10 a.m

Sin 🤴🏾💚: Where errbody at? Its quiet den a mouse innis bitch.

Yah 👸🏾💚: We in the back.

Sin 🤴🏾💚: Where- I don't know my way round this mane house 🥴

Yah 👸🏾💚: Mmcht here I come.
Read 09:15 a.m

Boomer 💨💯

Today 08:05 a.m

Boomer 💨💯: Imma need for you to make me a plate miss ma'am 🙂

Yah 🧞‍♀️💚: Fasho. You ridin' with Sin?

Boomer 💨💯: I didn't think I was invited 🧐

Yah 🧞‍♀️💚: Nigga you the one that asked me if you- ok Trulondrick 🤦🏾‍♀️

Boomer 💨💯: Girl what's wrong witchu? Sayin my government an shit.
Boomer 💨💯: Since you like to play so much, YASSIN CYMONE KELISE THOMAS!

...

Boomer 💨💯: Guh don't read my shit

...

Boomer 💨💯: Yassin stop playin wimme luh guh

...

Boomer 💨💯: I'a give you some candy

Yah 🧞‍♀️💚: Butterfingers 🥺

Boomer 💨💯: Mmcht yeah man
Read 08:15 a.m

Today 09:00 a.m

Boomer 💨💯: All'ese damn cars
Boomer 💨💯: STOP PLAYIN I'a steal these rims off this bitch
Read 09:15 a.m

Yah 🧞‍♀️💚: DON'T TOUCH MY DADDY CARS BITCH !!!
Delivered

Putting my phone down, I jumped up and ran in the house, hearing Sincere big ass mouth. His voice was coming from the game room, so I walked in that direction and made my way in the room.

"What y'all doing?" I watched as they jumped, pulling their guns out and looking around the room.

My eyes widened and I bust out laughing, slapping my hand on my thigh. They turned facing me, sucking their teeth and mugged me. They tucked their guns back in the waistband of their pants and bucked at me, walking out the room. I walked ahead of them, going to the kitchen and got their plates out the oven.

Going to the fridge, I gave them something to drink and they followed me outside. Walking towards the canopy, Nasim blocked my view and I screamed, throwing my head back.

"What the fuck you want? Leave me the hell alone!" I yelled at him, pushing him out my way and he snatched me by my arm.

"Bitch, who you raisin yo voice at? Nie I been lettin yo luh ass slide, but fuck dat shit." He raised his hand up to hit me, but Sin punched him in the face.

His grip loosened from my arm, as he fell back and they jumped him. Not feeling at least one ounce of bad, I let them do it and sat where I previously was. I grabbed another Smirnoff, popping it open with my lighter and took a few sips. Looking over at Paris, I watched as she tried to pull Sin and Boomer of Nasim and pushed my lip up.

Uh bitch, what you doing?

I laughed, seeing one of them elbow her and shook my head. My pops started to walk over and I jumped up, walking from under the canopy and pushed him back.

"The fuck y'all doin'!?" I rolled my eyes, blocking him and he gave me a look.

"Nah, let 'em. He shouldn't have talked to me stupid and raised his hand at me." I said, pushing him back one last time and that seemed to get his attention.

"Hol' on. Say dat shit again, fa' me." He said, blankly staring at me and then looking at Nasim.

"He talked to me stupid and raised his hand at me. He did it when we were together and he's doing it now." I said, forgetting that I never told him and my eyes widened.

I put my hand over my mouth, realizing what I had said and tried to walk away. He gripped my arm, bringing me back towards him and gave me a hard look.

"The fuck you mean? Why the fuck you ain't say shit!? Yassin you let this bi- ok. Sin, bring em to the warehouse." He said, kissing my forehead and walking back towards ma.

°°°°°

"Paris, shut the fuck up! Damn, do you like the nigga? That nigga is the only thing yo old ass, been talkin' bout all fuckin' day! Leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed at her and walked away, before I got the chance to punch her in the mouth.

I walked the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and took the cap off, drinking half the bottle. Walking out, I went back in the living room and stopped in my tracks. I know damn well, she ain't bring this- ok. I'm just gone lock myself up in my room, because I'm not finna waste my damn breath.

"Paris, you let this nigga in my house after what the fuck he did to you?" I asked, pointing at him and looking at her.

"Yo, what you trippin' fo? I ain't did shit to you." He said, making me snap my neck towards him and raise my eyebrows.

"I'm trippin'? You ain't did shit to me? Bitch, you trippin'. You put yo hands on my fuckin' cousin and made her lose her baby! You caused my cousin to go through depression and she almost killed herself, cause yo bitch ass." I aired out, feeling myself get red in the face and Paris stood up.

You wanna fight? Fuck she standin' up, fo?

"Stop it! I've had enough of this shit! Yassin, you not finna disrespect my nigga and you damn sure not finna do it in my face. You ain't finna throw his mistakes in his face, either bitch." She said, making me jerk my head back and bust out laughing.

"I can't disrespect him, but he can disrespect me? I can't disrespect him, but yet you let him disrespect you?" I asked, scoffing and shaking my head.

"Nah, baybeh. That ain't how it works. You have the energy to get bold wimme, but you can't have that same energy with him? And what you had enough of, Paris? Him beating you or him bashing you, for ever little thing you do, whether it's good or bad?" I asked, tilting my head and she gasped.

Am I doing too much? I don't really think I am, but at the same time, I could be. It's ridiculous how gullible and naive, she is for this nigga and she let him do her all types of wrong. I just don't understand, but I don't think I want to. I've went through it with Nasim and all it took was one time, for me to call my brother.

Yeah, I was naive and gullible, but I wasn't that bad. I paid attention to the red flags, the bad habits he had and everything. With Paris, it's very different. She pays attention to those things, but she acts like nothing has never happened. When she came to me the first time all beat up, I told her to call her brother and Sin, but no.

"You know what, fuck you, Yassin. You ain't shit." She said, standing up and snatching her keys off the table. 

I just laughed, waving her off and shrugged my shoulders.

I ain't shit? Tell that to your nigga first, 'fore you fix yo lips to tell me that.

"Shit, bye. You gon' need me, before I need you." I said, waiting for them to get their shit so I could walk them out.

When they finally got their stuff, I followed them to the door, opening it for them and slammed it, after they walked out. I walked back in the living room, hearing my phone ring and picked it up. Looking at it, the jail number popped up and I scrunched my face up. Answering the call, I put the phone to my ear and listened as the robot bitch spoke.

I accepted the charges, hearing Sin voice and sighed, palming my face.

"We in a jam." Was the first thing he said, making me sigh and rub my temples.

"How much?" I asked, pretty much already having an idea of what happened and walked in the basement.

I turned on the light, walking down the stairs and pushed the heater over to the left. Pushing the button, the safe pushed out and I put in the code.

"Two thou." I huffed, snatching the amount out the safe and slammed it shut.

"I'm on my way." I said, just as the call hung up and pushed the button again.

Turning the light off, I walked up the stairs and closed the door. Since it was a little chilly outside, I grabbed my jacket and put it on. I grabbed my keys, sliding on my slides and put the money in an envelope. Walking out the house, I locked the door and got into the car.

Pushing the start button, I let the car warm up a little bit before pulling out the driveway and put on my seatbelt. I drove in silence, getting my thoughts together and getting lost in them as I did. Getting to my destination, I mugged the building and rolled my eyes. I got the envelope, getting out the car and walked through the entrance.

"Hello, I'm here to bail someone out." I said, walking up to the desk and she nodded.

"Name or names?"

"Sincere Thomas, Trulondrick Norman and Ahmad Harris." I said, showing her my ID and setting the envelope on the metal desk.

I filled out what I needed, giving her the money and took a seat as she prompted. When they walked out, I stood up and walked out the building, not giving them a chance to speak. Getting in the car, I started it and turned the radio up. They got in, with me driving off and tuning them out.

"I ow-"

"Shut it up." I cut off my pops, holding my hand up and he nodded, sitting back in his seat.

"We ai-"

"I said, shut it up." I said again, cutting Sin off and rubbed my temples.

I leaned my back against the seat, taking my hands off the wheel and drove with my knees.

"At lea-"

"Are y'all deaf?" I asked, stopping at a red light and they got quiet.

I sighed, palming my face and shook my head. The light turned green and I drove off, pushing the gas pedal a little harder.

"Slow yo ass down, 'fore you get a ticket." My pops said, smacking me upside my head and I mushed him in his.

I slowed down just a little bit, putting my elbow on the console and drove with my left hand.

"Anyone'a y'all got some cigars?" I asked, since I didn't have any more and the three of them held up a pack.

Good, cause I needa blunt.

Pulling in the driveway of the house, I cut the car off and got out. Walking up the steps, I unlocked the door and walked in the living room. I sat in my previous spot, taking off my slides and took off the jacket. Feeling under the table, I grabbed the tray and sat it in my lap, breaking down two buds of weed.

Giving the tray to Sin, I got up and walked in ths kitchen, getting a whole bunch of snacks. I grabbed some sodas, along with juices and walked back in the living room. Putting the refreshments on the table, I went in the kitchen again and made the popcorn. The microwave dinged, with me taking the popcorn out and pouring it in a bowl.

I popped another bag, doing the same and sat the popcorn in the middle of the table. Sitting back down, I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. Logging into my Vudu account, I clicked on David Makes Man and put on the first episode. I grabbed a koolaid jammer, taking the straw out the plastic and stuck it in the pouch.

𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

Rubbing my eyes, I seen that they were sleep and turned the tv off. I didn't feel like going to my room, so I just stretched out on the couch and covered up with my blanket. Hearing a deep groan, I jumped and felt around the couch.

"Getcho hand off my ass." I jumped, hearing Boomers voice and moved my hand.

I threw my leg over his waist, giving him some cover and dozed off to sleep, listening to his heartbeat.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lemme know some'. Tell me what y'all think.

I wanna know y'all opinions.

Question, was Yassin wrong, for what did to Paris?

Was she doing too much?

Do she doing too much?

What y'all think about her character?

Sincere's?

Paris?

Gale (Sincere, Yassin and Avery mother)?

Who's y'all favorite, so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 186 15
"𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗜'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮" 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬...
21.9K 367 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
TRUE By ᥫ᭡

Fanfiction

825K 30.2K 48
COMPLETED!
117K 5.7K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐍𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 bxb