Start Over

Por LilumGrave

After four years since their disappearance, The Powerpuff girls Z realize that their new classmates are nothi... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapters Marathon!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another Marathon?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I Haven't Forget About You!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
I'm Finally Updating!
Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

Chapter 13

2.5K 85 72
Por LilumGrave

Momoko's POV:

I was at school early, even though I could hardly sleep last night of emotion! Homare did make it to the date after all! He is so handsome and good-looking! I didn't say anything to my friends because I knew they would be angry, so I would tell them today, when it was too late to stop me. When I arrived to the classroom I saw Miyako, Kaoru and the boys in the corner, gathering and forming a circle.

"Hey, guys!" I exclaimed.

"Look who finally appeared" Kaoru said in an unfriendly tone.

I took a look at her and realized that she was wearing crutches and was wearing a cast on her right leg.

"Kaoru, what happened to you?!" I asked her.

"I got hit by a cow" she responded.

"Don't try to tease me!" I yelled at her.

"You would know if you had answered my calls!" Miyako sounded angry too.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't answer! I was busy!" I defended myself.

"Too busy making out with Homare at the movie theater I suppose" Kaoru crossed her arms.

"Yûsuke!" I yelled at him.

It was obvious it was him! I didn't tell anyone, but he saw me there!

"Don't blame him!" Miyako scolded me and sighed, "boys, would you give us a moment, please."

I glared at Yûsuke while he left with his brothers and then seated with my friends.

"Momoko, why are you dating Homare? You know he's an oaf!" Miyako asked me.

"Because I like him" I shrugged.

"But he's just a player! Whenever he goes out with a girl next week he goes out with another one because he gets tired!" Miyako reminded me.

"Yeah! He's a complete scumbag!" Kaoru agreed.

"That's not gonna happen to me!" I laughed, "he is different now! He was very sweet with me last night! He even gave me a nickname! Pretty Princess!"

"You gotta be kidding me" Kaoru slapped her face.

"Momoko, I don't think he-" Miyako tried to warn me, but Homare entered the classroom, so I didn't pay attention to what she said.

"Homare!" I exclaimed and approached to him.

"Hey, Pretty Princess!" he smirked.

We seated next to each other and started to talk about last night. He still hasn't kiss me, but I guess it's because he's waiting for a special moment. I didn't liked the movie either, it was too scary for my taste. Still, I felt happy to be able to hold his arm every time it scared me. I caught Yûsuke watching us during class, but I just dedicated myself to glare at him. I'm never speaking to him again!

Kaoru's POV:

Miyako and I were really mad at Momoko. Specially because she didn't even cared about what happened to my leg. Ugh, my leg... I feel so useless and helpless. I know it's my fault; I can't blame Ryu for it. I spent the whole day seated on a stupid chair. The doctor recommended that I use a wheelchair and not crutches, but just the idea of ​​having to sit all day made me angry. In fact, I already hated having to be in a cast.

"Hey" Ryu seated next to me at the cafeteria table, "I brought you lunch."

He reached me a tray with a slice of pizza, a bowl of salad, a soda and a banana muffin.

"Thanks" I said with discouragement.

We both started eating, but I could notice he was watching me with the corner of his eye. I hate it when people look at me like that, with pity. It makes me feel weak. Suddenly, the same girl from the party approached to us. I think her name was Murasaki. She was wearing a cheerleader costume.

"Hey, Ryu!" she exclaimed, ignoring my existence as always.

"Sup" Ryu spoke.

"Today's the big soccer game against the other school. Are you playing?" she asked him.

"Of course" he replied.

"Great! I'm gonna be there cheering the team! I just hope you notice me!" she winked at him, "I'll be cheerleading, specially for you!"

"Is that so?" Ryu asked her, but it sounded more like he was making fun of her, "do your best then, because I have the best cheerleader right by my side."

I choked on my salad when I felt Ryu's arm around my waist. He brought me closer to him and placed a kiss on my cheek, making me blush. I didn't knew how to react, but the look on Murasaki's face was worth the prize! She glared at me before leaving, obviously mad. I stumbled with Ryu's eyes again, making my face turn red.

"Can I get a real kiss now?" he asked.

"Never in your wildest dreams!" I growled and pushed his face away.

He just laughed and we both continued eating. Why did he do that? He has Murasaki down on her knees and he doesn't take advantage of it! It makes me kinda happy tho, thinking that he rejects her for me. I just hope this lasts.

Miyako's POV:

I was really mad at Momoko, but worried at the same time. I knew Homare was going to hurt her, but if she doesn't want to listen to us then she'll have to learn by her own. On the other hand, Yoshito didn't seemed to be himself today. He seemed down and distracted. I heard the ring bell sound at noon. Momoko left behind Homare like a puppy. Ryu helped Kaoru walk to the cafeteria (that was really cute tho). I approached Yoshito and Yûsuke because they both looked discouraged.

"Hey, guys! Wanna eat lunch with me?! I brought my grandma's famous takoyaki!" I opened my lunchbox to show them, and it smelled really good.

"Thank you, Miyako, but I'm fine" Yûsuke slightly smiled at me.

"Yeah, mom gave me this delicious onigiri!" Yoshito finally smiled and opened his lunchbox.

"Smells good!" I exclaimed.

"Wanna share?" he suggested.

"Sure!" I replied.

Yoshito was himself again, and that made me happy. While we were eating together, I saw Yûsuke leaving the classroom. He didn't took a single bite or said a single word.

"What's wrong with your brother?" I asked Yoshito.

"I don't know" he answered me.

"Is there something wrong? You seemed upset too a few minutes ago" I insisted.

"I must admit I was, but I'm better now, thanks to you" he smiled and then blushed.

I blushed too and giggled.

"The truth is, I'm worried about my mother" he admitted.

"Your mother?" I asked and he nodded.

"I think she's sick, but doesn't want to admit it. She's so obstinate" his face turned back into a sad picture.

"Do your brothers know about this?" I asked him.

"No" he looked away, "she asked me to keep it a secret so as not to worry them. Especially Yûsuke."

"Maybe you should talk with your father. He probably knows something. He'll help you find a way to help your mother" I suggested and took his hand, "don't worry. She'll be fine. She's an adult, so she knows how to take care of herself. If she keeps it a secret it is for a reason."

He looked at me with hope and delight.

"You always know what to say to make me feel better, Miyako. Thank you" he smiled to me a little.

I smiled to him back.

"You're welcome, Yoshito. Whenever you need me, don't hesitate to come with me" I told him.

"Will do" he replied to me, still holding my hand.

Yûsuke's POV:

I left the classroom during lunchtime, giving some privacity to Yoshito and Miyako. I wasn't hungry either. For some reason, all that Momoko situation was driving me crazy! It makes me so mad to see Homare close to her. I know he's gonna hurt her, but I can't do anything about it. I decided to check out the cafeteria. I saw Kaoru and Ryu eating together and peacefully. The food smelled good.

"Maybe I'll give it a try" I thought.

I reached a tray and picked up my lunch. Just then, I saw Momoko seated by Homare. He was like a champion presuming his trophy. That made me lose my appetite. Momoko seemed so happy. Too bad he's just using her like a doll. I was just about to throw up the trash when I stumbled with someone. I heard a whimper coming from bellow. A girl with ash blond wavy hair and grey eyes lay in front of me. She rubbed her arm and quickly picked up her empty tray.

"I'm sorry. Let me help you" I tried to be polite.

She accepted my hand and stood up immediately. She shook the dirty of her pastel pink skirt that matched her sleeveless blouse and shoes. She was really small and skinny, what made her look like a young girl, which was adorable. She could barely reach my chin with her forehead.

"T-thank you" she blushed.

"You're welcome" I responded her.

I was about to leave when I saw another girl approaching her with rage. She was going to punch her, but I stopped her fist before she could even touch her. I pushed her arm away.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

When she saw me, she got scared immediately.

"N-nothing" she responded.

"Then go away" I warned her.

She glared at the grey eyed before leaving.

"T-thanks... again" the girl thanked me.

"Why did she want to hit you?" I asked her.

She lowered her head and squeezed the empty tray on her hands. I assumed she had thrown lunch on that girl.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Nagisa" she blushed.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Yûsuke" I replied.

Ryu's POV:

I saw trouble coming from Yûsuke's direction. He got rid of it easily, since it was just a girl. After that he stood there talking to the girl he defended. I didn't care about it so I left the cafeteria with Kaoru. She was doing great with the crutches. She is so strong and tough. She acts like she doesn't depends on anyone. That's what I love about her. Later, I got prepared for the soccer game. As soon as I left to the field I could distinguish Kaoru and Miyako from the crowd, cheering me up. Yoshito and Yûsuke were also playing in the school team. The game started. It was tough, but we were equal. After several minutes they gave us a break. I noticed Murasaki at the front row, cheerleading with the rest of the girls. I ignored her presence and approached Kaoru and Miyako.

"Here's your water" Kaoru told me, giving me a bottle of fresh water.

"Thanks" I thanked her and started drinking.

Soon Yoshito and Yûsuke came to drink some water too. Miyako gave them two more bottles. Kaoru started giving us some tips. Even tho she couldn't play with us she wanted to help. How cute she is. Our break was over. My brothers and I ran back to the soccer field. I saw Murasaki approaching the girls with one of her friends, but I didn't care. We started playing again. I was concentrated on the ball. I had it under my possession. I was reaching the goal. Kaoru and Miyako stood up with the rest of the crowd, cheering me up. The final goal was mine. Suddenly, I saw Murasaki passing by Kaoru and pushing her. Kaoru fell over the ground. I missed the shot, but that didn't matter to me. I needed to see how Kaoru was, so I ran to where she was, ignoring everyone else.

"Kaoru!" I shouted.

Miyako was already trying to help her. When I finally reached her, I threw myself on my knees to check on her.

"Kaoru! Are you alright?!" I asked her.

"I'm okay!" she growled, trying to stand up by herself.

After that, something inside of me possessed me. I clenched my fists with rage. Blinded for a moment, I headed towards Murasaki. What happened next, surprised me even...

************************************

Is Homare just playing with Momoko like everyone says? Will Momoko react just in time? Will Yoshito confess his feelings for Miyako? What will happen to Kaoru now? What did Ryu do to Murasaki?! Let's find out on the next chapter!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

193K 4.7K 20
After having their hearts broken by the RowdyRuffs' disappearance, how will the girls handle it when the boys come back 5 years later?
14.7K 239 34
The Powerpuffs are all having a sleepover at Miyakos' but, what will happen when their sleepover is interpreted by a bunch of boys? What will the gir...
1.2K 32 15
It was another rainy day in Townsville and the girls decided to go through their book of fairytales. Meanwhile, the boys are planning another fight w...
66K 1.7K 30
Momoko/Blossom, Miyako/Bubbles and Kaoru/Buttercup goes to New Townsville High. They didn't have any problems until THEY came. THEY are Brick, Boome...