Brokenly Strong

By blackspark270

"Kat" I said closing my eyes, remembering her. Her eyes, nose, lips, hair. "She is beautiful" He chuckled. Oo... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: SECRETS
Chapter 2: The Gang
Chapter 3 : BAD DREAMS
chapter 4: SPY-MARE
CHAPTER 5: GROUP HUG
CHAPTER 6: MYSTERY GUY
CHAPTER 8:WIERD CUTS
CHAPTER 9: SURPRISE
CHAPTER 10: Disaster
CHAPTER 11: Glimpses Of Past
CHAPTER 12: SHATTERED PAST
CHAPTER 13: LACE HEARTLESS

CHAPTER 7: NIGHT'S BEAUTY

15 3 0
By blackspark270

Kat's POV:

I opened my eyes when I felt a jerk. "What are you doing Jake ?" Neel asked, irritated. "Sorry dude, sorry Kat" Jake replied through the back rear view mirror.

I find myself resting on Neel's chest while his hand was around my waist securing me tightly against him. His grip losed when I sit back straight "we will reach there in 5 minutes" Neel whispered in my ears while I was rubbing my eyes. I nodded. I was still aware of his hand around my waist but I neither removed it nor acknowledged it.

"We are here" Jake said as he killed the engine. I was owe struck by what I saw. A beautiful mansion was standing here. I never thought that gangster will live in a place like this. A snap of finger brought my train of thoughts back." Close your mouth and step out otherwise I have to carry you inside "Neel remarked. I close my mouth. Everybody was out of the car already. Only I and Jake was sitting in the car.

"Carry her Neel. I have to park the car. "Jake commented sounding impatient but had a smirk on his face.

"I can do it" I said her idli and stepped out of the car.

"Shit, we missed to watch our boss to carry her love inside the mansion " Ryan marked when I close the door. I looked at Neel while he look at me. His cheeks were a light pink as well as mine.

"L-let's go now "Neel abruptly said pulling me with him inside. "Don't mind Ryan. He speak anything without thinking " Neel said sounding nervous as we enter the door. I remained silent. Someone suddenly pulled me by my free hand which result into pulling away of my hand from Neel's warm protective hand." Sis will stay beside my room "Nick said pulling me towards the stairs.

"What if I want her to take a room inside mine" Seb butted in breaking the connection between my and Nick's hand.

"No way, what will Lacey think about that? She will live beside my room." Alex broke into the conversation.

"Ok, ok, what about she herself pick her room. "Jake, our master mind and most intelligent person recommended it.

" That's great. First I would like to see every room then I will pick one. Just don't tell me who's room is what. "I squicked at the idea.

***

"I would like to take the third room from left corner on first floor "I replied clapping my hand.

" That's the room beside mine " Nick jumped . "That beside my room too" Neel state calmly but can't hide the big smile on his face. I give him a big smile too. "I am tired. Let's go to our room" Tracey said annoyingly and made his way towards his room. "I guess we should" Jake replied with a yarn. I guess continuous driving took a troll on him.

***

I sign as I lie down on my new bed. Well there is a reason I choose this room. There's a beach just across two lane. from this room I can easily see the beach. This thought brought a smile as well as some memories of my past. I got up and made my way towork the window. The cold Breeze was penetrating inside my room from that window from which that beautiful scenery of the night beach became visible to my eyes. My legs started to drag me outside my room without my command. I exactly know my body is now under the control of my heart not my brain and it want to go to the beach. I silently made my way after grabbing a jacket. I tiptoed toword the main door in the semi dark room. I was about to open the door but a voice startled me.

"where are you going? "I jump because of the voice. I turned around and block the person's mouth with my hand."Shh, Everyone is sleeping. "I whisper yelled to Neel ignoring his frozen state due to my hand on his mouth. He was standing in blue pajama and blue shirt with a water bottle in his right hand bus. he eyed my hand covering his face.

" Oh, sorry "I pulled out from him. he raised his eyes suggestively still in that position." I'm-  actually I was unable to sleep so I thought to go to the beach "I explained.

"Hmm" he hummed and place the bottle on the table "let's go" he said and open the main door. I smile and followed him.

Outside was silent too. The beach was 22-25 steps ahead now. We were walking side by side in silent. Our hands were brushing occasionally with each other. Each time our hand brushed, a tickling sensation spread inside me. There was a strong urge to hold his hand and never let go but I am not that confident. Beside that, he would eventually pulled himself back when he came to know about my past. I sign.

***

We were sitting on the sand side-by-side admiring the beauty in complete silence. Cold Breeze blew chilling our spine. A shiver ran through both our body. Goosebumps were easily be seen on Neel's hand. " Humm, here "I offered him my jacket. He looked at me like I have came from another planet. "I can't-"

"Shh, we will share" he smiled at me. We move close to each other so that the jacket could fit but that didn't work. We shared a look. A smile appeared on his face. He snatched the jacket from me and wore it. I pout at him. Do he really think I will let him take my jacket to keep him warm while I am exposed to the cold air. I folded my hand against my chest and look the other way. suddenly I felt someone lifted me slightly and placed me on his lap. I looked at him in shock. He just smirked and wrap is hand around my waist with the jacket covering my front and my back was attached to his front.

"Who had thought tha a pouting wild cat can be so cute" he whispered to himself. I looked at him. He looked at me while wide eyed giving an expression like 'did I said that loud.'

I placed my head on his chest to get some of his body heat. I looked at the water. "it's been a long time since I came here" I started still resting my head on his chest. "The last time I came here was before my dad died" I said and wrap my hand around his waist. "...nearly 10 years ago" I whispered. There was silence between us. "Is it the reason you don't want to come here?" He broke the silence. Well, the answer is no. There is a big reason I don't want to come here but to his question, I lightly shook my head at his chest and sigh. Another gush of wind blew. He tightened his hand around my waist while I burried my face more into his hard but warm chest and tightened my hand around his waist inhaling his scent. he rested his chin on my head.

***

I opened my eyes due to the sunlight penetrating from the window. I found myself on my bed. The memory of last night flashed inside my head. How did I end up here? Did Neel carried me here? I roamed my eyes in my room which stopped on my neatly folded jacket on night stand. I took a deep breath and lie down as it's only 5 o'clock in the morning. I don't have any job in here. I don't have to make breakfast here to as Mrs Geralt was here to take care of it.

Yesterday I got to know why we were here. first when I asked them about it, they were shocked to hear it. I don't blame them though. I had zoned out at that time when they were discussing that.

"Because we are going back to Malicate"

"Why Malicate?" Jake asked but I cut all their conversation. Malicate, no. I can't go back to Malicate. That's the place where everything started. I don't want to go there. It's like my nightmare is becoming true. "No, this can't be happening" I whispered to myself. I could feel my eyes becoming glossy.

"What?" Neel asked. I looked at him.

"K-Kat, are you ok?" He asked. No!

I opened my mouth to say something but can't find my voice, instead I nodded weakly.

"Then why are you still shaking like this?"Nick asked from beside me.

"I-I-I d-don't sha-shake" I can't even able to complete the words. I found difficulty in breathing. No this can't be happening. After 2 years, I am again having a panic attack. 'control your breath K' I told myself. I counted my breath. Slowly I came to my senses. Neel handed me a glass of water. Thank god that was just a mild attack.

"Are you are right?" He asked removing the stray hairs from my face. I nodded.

"Iam fine. Can I go to my room?" I said. Without waiting for their answers, I went to my room.

I sigh remembering that. Actually this house belongs to the previous leader of fire storm gang. He himself lived here with his children Lacey and Arnold and some important gang members. When he died in some conflict with bloodshed gang, his title was handed over to his brother who had a well settled business and not at all interested in this gang shit. But he can't just quit this gang. It is one of the most powerful gang on earth. So he divided the gang in smaller groups and let them run it according to them. But he, Mr Halter is still the leader so he can call  the gang anytime. The gang have to do whatever he  want as he is still the gangleader. After splitting of gang Lacey and Arnold stayed here while others moved out.

Lacey and Arnold had some work. They didn't wanted to abundant their house so Lacey suggested Neel and his gang to live here at their absence and now I am struct with them. I sigh as how the fate is playing games with me.

***

"NICK,WHY DID YOU DO THAT" I yelled putting the joystick on the table.

"Sorry sis, but I won" Nick replied innocently.

"BUT YOU CHEATED"

"What happened?" Neel asked entering Nick's room.

"Neel, Nick cheated. He pushed me off the race track. I was so closed to win" I winned like a small kid complaining about what Nick did.

"Sorry sis, but everything is fare in love and war" Nick said winking at Neel. Neel coughed hearing this.

"O-okey, jokes apart. I want Kat, you and Seb to ran to the grocery store" Neel ordered.

G-grocery store!! That's the place where I last saw him and that was yesterday.

"N-Neel, do I have to go there?" I asked in a small voice. Neel looked at me with confusion, curiosity and worried eyes.

"I-"

"See, sis too don't want to go with Seb and neither do I" Nick cut me closing the video game.

"You have to go and this is an order" Neel glared at Nick. Nick sigh and gave me a 'can't-do- anything' look.

***

"We are here" Seb said getting out of the car. In the whole ride I was figetting with my fingers nervously. I was very much tensed. I don't want to meet 'him', atleast not now.

"Sis, come out" Nick opened the door for me. I looked outside for any traces for 'him'. When satisfied, I came out. I find Seb flirting with a girl. I rolled my eyes.

"Sis come, leave that daughbag"  I nodded and followed Nick still looking around.

"Let's split up. I will fetch first half of the list and you the second half."

"What about me?" Seb asked from behind me.

"Why? What about the girls?" Nick snapped.

"Oh comeon. We have a girl here too" Seb rest his hand around my shoulder.

"Ok, let's split the work in three" I suggested.

***

"After an hour, I coincidently came face to face with the two fools. Went going near them, I found them arguing on something.

"Guys wha-" I froze to see 'him' in front of me picking some oranges. I stood behind Seb to cover myself. Thank god he didn't notice me yet.

"What happened sis? You are shaking like yesterday" Nick asked me, then looked at the direction my attention was.

"N-Nick" I stopped him to see 'him'. "Again the headache. I-I am going to the car waiting for you guys ok?" I said in a rush. I looked again at the place and saw he was not there. Did he saw me? No K, he didn't saw you. You are safe.

"Here are my things. I am going to the car." I handed my things to Nick and turned toward Seb. Just a second ago he was arguing with Nick but now where did he disappeared! I shake my head to dismiss the thought and made my way toward the parking lot. I let a sigh of relief when I made myself comfortable in the car. After about what felt like eternity, Nick and Seb came and went to our current home. Noone said a word except Nick asking me 'how I am'. I replied him with a 'fine'. I went to my room as soon as we reached home. I had just put my phone on the nightstand when my phone beeped indicating a message.

________________________________

The story is getting interesting. Kat is going closer and closer to her nightmares. Stay tuned to know what will going to happen in her life.

Don't forget to-

Vote

Share

Comment

Stay tuned for next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 131 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
69.6K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...