Rejected and Insecure

By oluna15

Christopher Benjamin Jackson is the last son of Daniel Jackson a rich and successful business man and a stric... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 23

8.8K 171 21
By oluna15

Edited.

ZACK

"Oh shit, that was close!" I punched the button on the controller aggressively. I'm so engross on this game, this is the last level, I can't loose now I must pass this damn game.

"I'm close, just one last hit," sweats ran down my temples, "I got this, come on. Yes! Holy crap! I did It!" I jumped, "uh huh, uh huh, uh huh uh huh uh huh...." I danced.

I took one last glance at the giant TV, victory! With fireworks every!

I hurried to my desk, I reach for my laptop and immediately open a group video chat on Discord app.

"Hey guys!"

"Heyyy president Zack." Damian wave.

"Stop calling me that."

"What? You're our president don't you like that? Or you don't feel worthy to be call president?" Karen said.

"Wow, what's going on? You know I can kick you out right?"

"Then do it cause we're tired of your shit! We feel useless! Tom's group is almost done with the game and here we are striving to pass it." Kelvin said as he threw his hands in exasperation.

"Shut the fuck up you all! I've pass that damn game! We won!"

"Oh really?" Damian lean close to His camera.

"Yeah."

"I'll like to see a video." Karen crossed her arms with a scowl plastered on her face.

"Yes show us!" Kelvin added.

I press the sent button and sent the video.

"Oh my fucking gosh!" Karen gasp.

"Yay! You did it boss!" Damian clapped.

"I'll be uploading it on our profile we won that's for sure!" Kelvin smiled.

"Yeah not thanks to your support." I shook my head.

"We're sorry Zack." Damian apologized.

"Sorry." Karen and Kelvin both said, like brother like sister those damn twins.

"What's new?" I asked as I saw the frown on Karen's face.

"The Dylan's group are challenging us in fortnite. Do you accept the challenge?" Kelvin asked.

"What do we get if we win?" I raise a brow.

"Uh... A VIP ticket of any concert in town." Karen replied

"I don't want that, I can afford it all on my own." I said.

"But we can't." Damian frown.

"If you guys are good I'll buy three VIP tickets of the most expensive theater in London."

"Fine." The all huff.

"What will you like?" Kelvin asked.

"Uh... Nothing," I shrugged.

"Couldn't you say that earlier." Karen rolled her eyes.

"Attitude Miss." I scolded while she tuck her tongue at me.

"Deal, we need to buy some weapons in the game." Damian said.

"Oh yeah, I'll afford that but for now you need to try by yourselves we need points. Get your asses to work, bye." I waved.

"Bye dickhead." Karen went blank.

"Bye badass." Kelvin also disconnect.

"Uh... I've been thinking of something, why do people sleep walk?" Damian asked.

I rolled my eyes "they're possessed by evil spirits," I lied.

"Oh my god! My sister sleepwalks."

"Shit you're so screw."

"Oh my god! Oh mine! I don't wanna die! Bye Zack I gotta go pack my stuffs before she gets back." He disconnected.

I smiled to myself, that kid is a dummy.

I walk to Jack's room, I push the door open and walk in, he was seating on his desk chair speaking to Nathan who was on his bed. "Hey dudes!"

"Hey Zacky!" They both replied.

"Stop calling me Zacky."

"Why? You love that name when you were a baby." Jack said.

"Exactly when I was a baby! Now I'm a teenager I hate that name!"

"Aww the baby boy is angry." Nathan tease.

"Whatever!"

"Why are you upset Zack?" Jack asked

"Good question, Fred took my credit card cause I got in a little trouble, do you have yours?"

"Nope Fred took my too, I got into a little misunderstanding with him." Jack said.

"Why do you need one though?" Nathan asked.

"I need to get this fortnite game and some weapons in it, do you have yours?" I replied.

"Nope sorry, Fred equally took my, cause I screw up bad."

"Dammit! Can't you guys stop screwing up?" I yelled.

"You screwed up too." Jack pointed accusingly on my chest.

"Y-yeah cause I'm young, you guys are big enough to stop getting in trouble!" I huffed while running my fingers through my hair.

"Sorry if we're too bad for you boss baby." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Aww sorry guys! I'm so sorry, I just can't afford to loose a challenge." I sigh.

"Apology accepted." Jack smiled.

"You can get one from the center of attention, you know who." Nathan said while rolling his eyes.

"He rarely gets in trouble." Jack added.

"Ugh! Is because father and Fred are too kind towards him, not because he is a saint." I growl.

"Whatever." Jack fell back on his seat.

"I hate him so much! I hate seeing him around, it would've been better if he had died instead of mother."

"That subject is till sensitive to us, we better change subject." Nathan said.

"Fine, I have no other choice, for the sake of my title I have to."

"If you need help we're here." Jack call out.

"I don't think I'll." I gently walk to Christopher's room.

I slammed the door open as I walk in, I started searching around totally ignoring the glare he was shooting me.

"Weren't you thought how to knock before interrupting people's privacy?" He said arrogantly.

"Weren't you thought how to shut the fuck up?" I raise a brow.

"What the hell are you looking for?" He crossed his arms.

"Your credit card." I simply said as I pulled the drawers.

He chuckle, "no way in hell! Now get out!"

"I'm not leaving without the card." I kept searching.

"I'm not giving you my credit card! What about Nathaniel and Jack and yours?"

"You're so stupid! If they had their cards I won't be here talking with a bastard!"

He laughed, "lemme guess, the got in trouble as always and their credit cards was taken away by Fred right?"

"Shut up."

"You guys are so pathetic! Behaving like kids and getting in trouble." He shook his head.

"Maybe if you didn't kill mother, I won't be here asking for your credit card, you won't be existing either." I said.

"Oh please that sentence does not have any effect on me anymore, it is just something you guys love saying a sort of motto."

I rolled my eyes, "give me the damn card!"

"So you can buy some stupid game online? Oh Zack your idiosyncrasy will never stop."

"Huh?" What the hell is this pile of shit saying, he is annoying me!

"Oh sorry I forgot you have the same brain capacity as a Raphus cucullatus." He sigh while shaking his head.

"Repeat that again." I stomp towards him, yeah I got his last sentence, the stupidest bird on earth now extinct, the dodo bird! He is clearly insulting me, I'll make him swallow his words one after the other.

"Get out of my room Oliver!" He glared.

"Or what?" I stood towering him.

"Well I'll make you regret!" He reach for the vessel on his nightstand, splashing the water on my face.

"Fuck! There is jams in this water!" I quickly wipe my face.

"Too bad." He smirk.

"You're so dead!" I saw red! Every part of me wanted to choke him to death!

"Uh-oh." He jump on the bed, but I quickly grabbed him, we both fell on the bed struggling under the covers, he manage to creep out, I jump down from the bed and chase him.

We ran through the hall, he stopped dead in tracks and ran back behind the wall.

I put him in a headlock, "what did you say huh?"

"Stop! He! is! here!" He managed to say in between breaths, I was really choking him.

I shove him on the floor, "who?"

"You almost killed me!" He coughed.

"Talk or I'll beat the living hell out of you!" I clenched my fist.

"Father is here idiot!" He rubbed his throat.

I froze, "holy shit!" I peep through the wall to confirm and saw father with a beautiful curved lady in red evening gown talking to Fred, "ohmygod!" I blurted out.

Father is really back, I need to tell them before is too late just for precaution. I race to Jack's room barging in.

"Guys!"

"What the hell why did you enter like that you scared us!" Nathan sigh in relief.

"Guys, guys, guys," I kept repeating.

"What?!" They both yelled.

"Father is back!"

"Holy crap!" The both shoot up in shock.

"We're so dead!" Nathan exclaim as he space around. "Fred will tell him."

"Oh god! We should make a deal with Fred, our respect in exchange of his silence." Jack said.

"Nonsense! He already has that! The only thing left is what mother thought us." I said.

"What?" They both asked.

"Prayer." I said.

They both nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all seated in the dinning room well dressed, Nathan wore a black V neck sweater with a white button down shirt, jack wore a green sweat vest with a gray long sleeve button down shirt, I choose to wear a dark blue V neck sweater with a white button down shirt while Chris wore a yellow sweat vest with a white short sleeve button down shirt. Our hairs were comb neatly to the back glittering with the reflection of the light.

I hate dressing like this! I hate brushing my hair this way! I love when is messy. Why are we dressed like this in our best behaviors?

Well father brought this lady, that won't stop smiling at him, I bet she is a bitch, I don't like her, Stephanie too, cause she didn't stop glaring at her intellectually, the bitch wink at Fred who just kept eating totally ignoring her.

Father cleared his throat drawing our attentions, "this is Rosa Perez, I met her in Africa on my way to south Africa, we're slowly building our relationship she will be living in this house." He said.

I choked, Nathan and Jack too, she gave us one of those confused look while father shoot us a slight glare.

"Sorry." We apologized.

Father have never brought a woman home, he was never interested in any after mother's death, this is the worst part of my life! I'll never accept a new mother! never!

Ouuuhhh! Tension! tension! Who is this mysterious Lady in Daniel's life? And what is her mission? Really obtaining his love or his money?

VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 327 22
How can you fight for love when your name defines who you are and you've already been set up with the eldest son of the Lester household?... ________...
460K 13.3K 36
Have you ever heard of being hired because you were honest? Well, this is a first! Emma: a proud, sarcastic but honest girl who gets hired because s...
1.5K 673 71
"What about me? Our family has never been one centered on love, Dad. We've always had to be faced with countless difficulties in this house, and now...
19.2M 584K 42
"Give me your hand." He ordered and i looked at him confused. He sighed before taking my left hand. I gasped when he suddenly put an engagement ring...