Karma [Min Yoongi]

By idkrandompeople3

A rich girl switches bodies with a poor boy who seems to be the unpopular guy that gets bullied at school, th... More

1. Who am I?
2.Is this karma?
3. Is this karma Pt.2
4. Deal with it
5. We have to deal with it.
6. The opposite's life.
7.First day of school (Riokie)
8.First day of school (Yoongi)
10. Secret plan on!
11. Just the two of them
12. Secret date
A/N

9.Not so good

14 1 0
By idkrandompeople3

~Yoongi P.O.V~

It was the next day and Riokie's friends and I decoided to go to Daegu. We would be staying at Rowoon's mansion in Daegu. I say mansion because he showed us a picture of it. 

I finished packing a 3 bags, well not me but the maids. They put so much stuff when they heard I was staying there for 2 months.

I had to take Hoseok with me because Mr. Jeon is stubborn as fuck, like seriously. I don't mind though, Hoseok is actually really sweet. 

"Riokie! It's time to go gurl." Her younger brother, Jungkook barged into the room and yelled before leaving. 

With the way he talk, she wasn't kidding, he's a 110% gay. I don't mind since I'm bi, so it's nice to meet someone who I can kind of relate to, though he doesn't know I'm a guy and not Riokie. 

I went a head and changed quickly since I decided to help the maids a little and forgot to change.

(Yes, the girl with the hair is Hwasa so expect some Mamamoo members here)

I didn't put any make up because this was going to be a 1 hour plane and I love sleeping comfortably. 

I headed downstairs and went in the van that was going to take me and Riokie's friends to the airport.

"Finally! took you long enough. You take more time than Jessi and that's saying a lot." BM said earning a smack from Jessi.

"Shut up! Like you don't ever come late to school and to our hang outs, you slow poke." Jessi yelled at him. 

"Yah! Yah! No need to smack me! Why are you like this for god's sake? Can't you be nice for one?" He argued back.

"I try but whenever I look at your ugly-ass face (Not true sorry BM 🙁) I get all cranky!" She argued back. 

"Nah, even though your 20 you act like a 50 year old! You old lady! You even look old (Jessi I'm sorry 😭don't come at me)" He continued arguing. Jessi opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted immediately. 

"Can you guys stop arguing like 5-year-olds you're fucking 20 for god's sake!" Seaulgi yelled at them. 

Since they were sitting next to each other , they folded their hands, pouted and looked the other way at the same time. They really did look like 5-year-olds. Rowoon, Hoseok and I just chuckled. 

"So Yoongi, tell us more about you!" Hoseok, who was sitting next to me asked.

"Well, I'm not as rich as you all. I'm not popular at school. I'm not good-looking. I only have two friends since I'm a loner and no one seems to really like me. That's about it." I said and they all looked at me shocked. "What?" I asked. 

"Boi! you better stop putting yourself down like that." Rowoon said, he was next to Hoseok.

"Have some confidence, the only reason you're not popular is because you have no confidence." BM said as he looked back at me.

(Just in case you're confused, here's how they're sitting:

Drive, empty seat

Seaulgi, BM, Jessi

Rowoon, Hoseok, Yoongi)

"Sorry." I apologized as I looked down. 

"Why are you apologizing?" Seaulgi said looking at me as well as the rest. 

"You really are the opposite of Riokie." Jessi said furrowing her eyebrows. 

"Don't worry! He's gonna hang out with her and her confidence will got to him. Like seriously, her confidence is contagious." Hoseok said making the others nod in agreement. 

I looked out the window and closed my eyes to sleep for the next 2 hours.

~Meanwhile Riokie P.O.V~

"Y-Yoongi!" I heard a girl's voice behind me so I turned around. It was lunch break, I was heading to the cafeteria with Jin and Namjoon. 

"I-I noticed that you usually d-don't eat so I made you some food." She said as she pushed a lunch box. "P-please take it! I-I hope you like it!" She continued.

I took the lunch box from her, made sure that my hands brushed over hers while smiling.

"I will! Thank you for the food. I'm sure that it's delicious, just like how your lips look." I said and winked at her. She blushed while the girls around started squealing. 

"Holy shit he's so cool." A girl said. "Yoongi teach me how to be smooth!" A guy yelled. "How can someone be so cute and hot at the same time" A girl squealed. (Tbh, ME!) 

I ran my hand through my hair and continued to walk to the cafeteria. I heard Jin and Namjoon chuckled. 

"Holy shit! You're so damn confident and smooth." Jin chuckled out.

"I'm surprised no one said you're not Yoongi or something." Namjoon joked as he chuckled along with Jin. I joined in as well and started chuckling. 

We entered the cafeteria and took a seat after Jin and Namjoon bought some food.

"Oh wow! This food is actually really good." I said shocked.

"Seriously! Can I have a bite?" Jin asked as Namjoon nodded meaning that he wanted some as well.

"No! She gave to me so it's mine." I said as I I took a bite, swallowed it sassily. 

"Oh yeah watch me!" Jin said as he used his chopsticks and took a bit sassily as well.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! That's mine, that girl made it for me not you!" As I was arguing with Jin, Namjoon was able to sneak a bite as well.

"Oh shit! This is actually really good." Namjoon said surprised. 

"Yeah I know. Yoongi is trans, make her his girlfriend before you swap bodies." Jin joked. 

"No. I know he like Jimin so, which one is this Jimin?" I asked. Jin pointed at a handsome boy sitting a couple of tables away. 

"Does Yoongi usually talk to him?" I asked them as I continued eating.

"Sometimes. Not really though. Why?" Namjoon answered. I got up and walked towards his table.

"Hey! Jiminie!" I called out for him and saw him blush at the fact that I called him Jiminie.

"H-hey, Yoongi." He greeted. I could tell that he was trying to control himself from stuttering or blushing. 

I sat next to him, put my hand around his shoulders, turned to him and smiled.

"So what's up? I can't remember the last time we talked." I said trying to make a friendly talk.

"It's been good. Y-you're getting more muscle or am I imagining?" He asked.

"I've been working out a little glad you noticed." I said and looked in front of him. "Why aren't you eating?" I asked

"Oh, I'm on a diet." He said trying to avoid eye contact.

"But why? You have a good body, you don't need to go on a diet." I said as I got up and went to buy some food.

I cam back put the tray in front of him. Since he didn't touch anything I reached out, got the chopsticks out of the rapper, picked up some food and pushed it towards him.

"Yoongi really, I don-" I cut him off by shoving the food in his mouth.

"Just shut up and eat." I said and continued eating. I noticed that some people are looking but I don't care. 

"Omg, I don't even care if they're gay this is cute as." I heard a girl say. "Holy shit he's even smooth to guys." One boy said. 

After he finished his food I got up, put the tray back, threw the trash and went towards Jimin again.

"C'mon let's have a walk through the school." I said, smiled and reached my hand out for him to take. 

"Sure." He smiled shyly as he blushed and took his hand.

~Jin P.O.V~

"Omo! This is so cute! Mama is proud." Jin said dramatically. 

"This isn't good." I said.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked confused. 

"Yoongi and Riokie need to fall in love in order to swap bodies back." I said and Jin got shocked.

"Oh shit! I forgot! So that's why you didn't tell her who Jimin is." Jin said in relisation.

"Exactly." I said as I sighed out loud while shaking my head. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1350

I still don't know if people read this. I think there's someone reading this... I'm not sure. Please make yourself known I wanna know if I should continue. 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.3K 21
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] Sequel to "If Only You Knew" ✧ Jungkook misses Taehyung. Everyday, it pains him to know that he can't physically feel him. At...
146K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
8.8K 282 17
It's the story of two souls who have been greaved for years and have become stronger now. But one chosed to not change herself and keep her Craziness...
61.3K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...