๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ~ ๐„๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ...

By 1HuffleyPuffley1

๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ /'๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐^๐ฌ๐ญ/ ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐ง ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐—ผ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
Authors note (เธ‡'ฬ€-'ฬ)เธ‡
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐—ผ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐—ผ
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐…๐—ผ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐…๐—ผ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐…๐—ผ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ ~ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
AN
Sequel...
ITS OUT

๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

2.4K 104 95
By 1HuffleyPuffley1

Back at the cabin, Sebastian sat still while Chris attended to his wounds, wiping away the dried blood and putting on some ointment to his cut lip.

"Thank you." Sebastian whispers when he's finished, casting his eyes at the ground.

Chris shakes his head. "Don't worry about it."

"Are Elizabeth and Tessa alright?"

"Yeah, they're fine. Barely got bruised at all."

Sebastian breathes a sigh of relief, staring down at his entangled hands. "Th-thats good.." Sebastian's leg begins to bounce up and down anxiously, the attack replaying in his mind.

It could have been worse. Joel could have punched him, or worse, punched Chris. God, he's gotten Chris into his stupid fucked up life. Chris didn't deserve this.

Sebastian flinches at one of Chris's hands overlapping his own, calming it's shaking. "Seb, there's no need to worry." Chris says, taking a seat beside him. "The girls are okay. Joel won't be messing with you anymore."

"I'm just so sorry." Sebastian's voice cracks, another lot of tears brimming. "I- I should have watched where I was going.. I.. I- if I did, you wouldn't be involved."

"Sebastian." Chris's voice is stern. "Stop that. I don't care that I'm involved, I want to be. I care about your safety."

Sebastian nods slowly. "O-okay.. I.. I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

Sebastian pulls his hands away from Chris and gets up from the bed, disappearing into the bathroom. Chris sighs, removing himself from Sebastian's bed and taking a seat at his own, running a hand down his face.

He couldn't help but think back to when Emily had told him about Sebastian's bleeding nose, how when Chris asked the other about it, Sebastian became defensive and almost scared. Like he feared Chris would tell someone.

That means.

Chris groans. Joel attacked him. How could chris be so stupid as to leave Sebastian, shaking in his seat, scared out of his mind. Leave him with his thoughts that were most likely telling him he deserved the treatment.

Sebastian returns to the bedroom just then, taking his seat once more on his bed, fiddling with the bracelets on his wrist.

"That day we found out about the trip." Chris says suddenly, causing Sebastian to lift his head. "And Emily told me about your bleeding nose. It was them, wasn't it?"

Sebastian nods silently, dropping his gaze back down to the floor.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Sebastian shrugs. "Like I said before, we weren't friends. It didn't seem important. I was used to it."

Chris bows his head. "I'm so sorry."

"What for?"

"Not noticing it. I should've been able to.. I.. I could've done something.. I..

"Chris." Sebastian says, almost as if he didn't like the taste the name left in his mouth. "You didn't even notice me. How were you supposed to notice what they were doing?"

Chris's stomach churned painfully. "O- Of course I noticed you. I always did." Chris whispers. "How could I not? I always felt your gaze on me in the hallway or in English."

Red coursed over Sebastian's cheeks and up over his small ears. "Y-you did?"

Chris nods with a small smile. "Of course. You always had that look in your eyes, like a dear in headlights if I ever talked to you. Like you were shocked I would want to talk to you."

Sebastian coughs awkwardly. "T-that's because I was.."

"Why though?"

"I don't know."

****

While Chris was in the shower, Sebastian decided to make them some dinner. It was the least he could do, considering what Chris had done to help him.

Sebastian walks into the small kitchen, opening up the pantry to try and find something to cook. A packet of spaghetti catches his eye. Sebastian also finds a can of diced tomatoes, some mince in the fridge and an onion. Bolognese it is then.

Sebastian grabs a chopping board from the cupboard, placing it on the bench beside the already pealed onion. He opens up the mince, turning on one of the elements and putting a pan over top.

Sebastian breaks up the mince with a small frown on his lips, not liking having to touch it with his hands and throws it into the pan after putting in some oil.

"Ew ew ew." Sebastian mutters, running over to the sink and washing his hands. "Yuck!"

Sebastian, as quickly as he can, chops up the onion with stinging eyes. He throws in the diced tomatoes, the onion and stirs it around, completely unaware of the figure standing in the doorway, shirt halfway up their arms.

Chris smirks, not knowing Sebastian could cook, and places his shirt fully on. Chris sneaks up behind Sebastian who was humming softly, then wraps his arms around his waist for a hug, causing Sebastian to jump and yell in fright.

"Oh my gosh," Sebastian whispers, placing a hand over his hammering heart. "Don't do that!"

Chris laughs, resting his forehead against Sebastian's back, shoulders shaking. "I'm sorry." Chris chuckles. "I had to."

A blush paints itself on Sebastian's cheeks, his whole body going hot. Chris removes his face from Sebastian's back and places his chin in the crook of his neck, looking down at the food.

"I didn't know you could cook."

Sebastian bites his lip, Chris's breath on his neck sending tingles down his spine. "I- I guess you don't know everything about me."

Chris nods in agreement. "I guess I don't."

Once dinner is finished and placed out on the table, Sebastian and Chris take their seats across from one another and begin to eat.

"Did you enjoy the hike today? Other then those assholes doing what they did?" Chris asks, taking a bite.

Sebastian shrugs. "Yeah, it was nice. It sort of reminded me of the woods far from my house that I go to."

"Oh cool."

"Yeah."

****

Dinner gone and dishes done, Sebastian can't help but be happy with how well dinner had gone. He and Chris talked nonstop, laughing, making a bit of a mess on the table. It was really nice.

Sebastian throws the tea towel onto the bench and walks out of the kitchen and into the bedroom, finding Chris sitting on his bed, rolling his shoulders, a pained expression on his face.

Sebastian pauses. "Hey, you okay?" He asks.

Chris looks up from the ground. "Oh y-yeah, fine." Chris goes to stand up and stretch, but let's out a groan of pain, falling back down on the bed.

Sebastian runs to Chris's side, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. "No your not, what's wrong?"

Chris sighs. "I hurt my shoulder at football practice during the weekend and I guess I slept kinda funny on it last night and now it's just gotten worse."

"Oh uh.. do you.. do you want me to rub your shoulders?"

"You would do that?"

"Yeah, course." Sebastian whispers.

"Okay."

Sebastian slowly slips behind Chris, admiring how tight the shirt was on Chris's back. Oh my God. "Oh, do you think it'd be better if I took my shirt off?" Chris asks with a smirk.

Sebastian blushes, biting his lower lip. "Uh- I don't mind."

Chris rips off his shirt, throwing it to the ground. He leans back for Sebastian to be able to reach and smiles. "There ya go."

Sebastian nods, not saying a word, and slowly reaches his hands up to Chris's shoulders. He places his thumbs right into where Chris had shown him and begins digging, wincing at the large knots.

Chris rolls his head forward, almost in relief to have the tension being removed, groaning. God this felt good.

"Am I pressing too hard?" Sebastian asks, stopping his movements. "Sorry-

Chris shakes his head. "No no, it's actually really good." He responds. "Keep going, I can take it."

"O-okay." Sebastian whispers.

He reapplies the pressure, biting his lower lip anxiously at Chris's groans, not knowing whether or not he was in pain. Though, remembering just what Chris said, Sebastian continues his work and gazes his eyes over Chris's back.

Chris's muscles were carved to perfection, solid and coloured a beautiful honey gold. He had a nice slim waist, a sharp cut v-line that had Sebastian drooling.  If only Sebastian could have muscles like those. Or better yet, be allowed to touch them.

Sebastian's hands were soft and warm, easing the overly built up tension, Chris smiling through the pain. This was way better than his father. Way fucking better.

Chris flutters his eyes shut and almost moans as Sebastian begins to trail his hands over Chris's sides, raking his nails up and down Chris's skin, sending him into a relaxing daze.

Sebastian was amazing. Chris was glad he had talked to Sebastian that day in English and had been paired with him in the cabins. Chris felt as if he were melting, how well Sebastian was massaging him. It was the best Chris had ever had.

Sebastian begins to slow his movements, feeling himself lulling in and out of sleep. He was actually exhausted, now that he thinks about it.

With one last run of his hands, Sebastian falls forward onto Chris's back, out like a light. Chris tenses, shocked, and turns his head to have his heart melt.

Chris slowly turns himself around, catching Sebastian before he could fall forward anymore and lays him down, thankful he was dressed in comfortable clothing. Chris pulls the blankets up to Sebastian's chin, then brushes the hair from his forehead, sighing softly.

"Sleep well, Seb."

Chris gets himself ready for bed, brushing his teeth and dressing in some sweatpants, deciding to go and see some of his friends before heading to bed.

Chris closes the cabin door softly behind himself and goes to Scarlett and Elizabeth's, knowing full well he'd find most of the group in their, stuffing their faces and laughing.

He was correct. Chris can hear the laughter from behind the door and raises his fist to knock, only having to wait a few moments before Scarlett rips it open and grins.

"Chris!" She says happily, wrapping him in a careful hug. "Where's your boyfriend?"

Chris chuckles, rolling his eyes. "Sebs already asleep. I thought I'd come see you guys before I nod off."

Scarlett nods and let's him in, leading him into the living area. Tessa, Brie, Anthony, Robert, Elizabeth and Jeremy were seated around the room. They turn their heads and grin at Chris, welcoming him to sit down.

"We've been texting you like crazy, Evans." Robert says, clapping him on the back. "What've you been up to?"

"Sorry." Chris responds, taking a seat beside Brie. "I've been busy with Seb and making sure he was okay after what happened on the hike. He's already asleep."

"Poor thing." Tessa whispers. "I can't believe what those dicks did. He didn't deserve that."

"Yeah."

Elizabeth smiles softly and pats Chris's hand. "I'm sure he's okay. He's strong."

Chris smiles at her. "Thanks, Liz. I should head back though, make sure Seb hasn't woken up."

His friends nod in understanding, Scarlett and Anthony having filled them in already, and bid him goodnight, waving.

Chris waves back and makes his way towards his and Sebastian's cabin. He opens the door, locking it behind himself and walks into the bedroom, Sebastian still fast asleep.

Chris smiles, toeing off his shoes beside the bed and climbs in under the covers, wrapping his arms around Sebastian's waist, just like last night, feeling him release his tense muscles and ease into the embrace, sighing softly.

Chris leans over and flicks off the light, resting his chin atop Sebastian's head, falling fast asleep.

****

This was quite cute to write

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 59.4K 71
"Congratulations asshole, you've officially broken my heart, again." [SEBASTIAN STAN] [COMPLETE] [HIGHEST #16]
131K 2K 44
"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ. ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...
26.5K 771 13
"Kid you don't have to do this." I spin my head around, all the Avengers are behind me. It's like a photo... a perfect photo. Their stances match per...
17.9K 448 21
Mia Stark. Big warning on this book. Self harm Suicide Panic attacks Assult Bullying