Todoroki oneshots and headcan...

Bởi pinkpandapancakes

So this will just be a collection of oneshots because I'm a sucker for oneshots. Also don't get y'all's hopes... Xem Thêm

Little Disclaimer (1/30/2021)
Godfucking Dammit Crushes
That's Me
Christmas Tree
Mister Koi
Oh My God They Were Roommates Pt.2
Headcannons ☆彡
Bread Royalty
Preschool
Time To Dye
Headcannons #2
Familar
Babysitting Gone Wrong

And They Were Roommates Pt.1

5.4K 90 71
Bởi pinkpandapancakes

      "Dude how is this the first time I've been in your apartment?" Kirishima asked as he entered the place. You chuckled as you dropped off the groceries in the kitchen.

    "Maybe because we've both been pretty busy with school Ei," you laughed as you started unpacking the bags. His ears reddened as he helped you unpack the bags. "Oh yeah."

    As the two of you were about to finish unpacking the groceries, the door opened. You continued, knowing who just walked in. But Kiri stopped to look who the new person was that walked in. "Woah who's that?" He not so quietly asked.

    As you finished you acknowledged the new person. "Hey Todoroki, how were classes?" He walked over to the cabinets on his side of the kitchen to grab a snack. "They were fine, although I have a project due at the end of the week."

    "Oof, well good luck with that." You said as you grabbed a bag of chips and a drink. "Come on Ei, you should come see my room."

    As you began walking towards your room, Kiri waved goodbye to Todoroki before following you.

    Ei closed the door behind him before jumping on your bed to steal a couple of chips. "Soooo," he asked stealing more chips, "who was the cute guy?"

   You smacked his hand to make him stop stealing all your chips. "That is my roommate Todoroki." You casually said. Ei smirked as he stole a few more chips.

   "Oh he's just a roommate? Are you sure about that?" He teased as he poked your sides. You laughed before swatting his hands away. "Yeah we're just roommates Ei."

    "Alright if you say so, but just know I have my suspicions." He smirked as he narrowed his eyes at you. You ate more chips, "you've been hanging out with Mina a lot recently haven't you?"

     Ei chuckled as he nodded, "yeah since she's in the apartment above me we visit each other a lot." You got up and threw away the empty chip bag. "Aw man," Ei pouted, "the chips are gone."

You deadpanned as you slowly turned to look at him. "Gee I wonder why all the chips are gone." He simply shrugged his shoulders "hey don't look at me." He was then smacked with a pillow causing a mini pillow fight between the two of you.

The two of you stopped when a pillow was thrown at a candle that almost broke when it hit the floor. "Um I think that's enough," you said as you picked up the candle, thankful it wasn't lit.

*ding*

The two of you turned to see Ei's phone light up with a text message from someone. He grabbed his phone, making sure you couldn't see who it was. You tried glancing over his shoulder, but he blocked your view. "Aw come on Ei, can't I see who it is?" You playfully teased as you jumped back onto your bed.

    He smiled as he got up and proceeded to fall on the ground, covering his face as he sighed with a dreamy look in his eyes.

   You chuckled knowing exactly who texted him. "Dude you should just ask Bakugo out. It's clear y'all fucking like each other." He jolted back up, wide eyed as if he never thought of that as an option.

   "Maybe but what if he says no. Then I'll look like a fool." He shook his head as he began to pace around the room.

   You got up and patted his shoulder "trust me that's not going to happen. And if it does I'll beat his ass." You said with a determined face as you pretended to punch the air.

   Ei chuckled as he gave you a hug. "Thanks Y/n you're the best." You returned the hug "hey dude that's what friends are for." Once he pulled away from the hug he checked the time and started heading towards the door.

   "I should be heading home now." Once the two of you made it to the kitchen he playfully ruffled your hair, causing you to groan and fix your hair. "Bye Ei!" You said as he walked out. He waved, "bye Y/n and I'll tell you what he says."

    You closed the door and began walking back to your room when you heard a muffled cough. You turned to see Todoroki standing outside the door to his room. "Oh hey I hope we didn't bother you." You quickly said and nervously rubbed your arm.

    He shook his head with a small smile. "No you two didn't bother me. I was just wondering who your visitor was." He asked as he played with the strings on his hoodie.

   "Oh that was my friend Kirishima. I ran into him at the store so I decided to show him my apartment." You explained. He nodded as he made his way to the kitchen. You followed, still hungry and hoping maybe he'd ask if you wanted dinner.

"Hey do you want dinner?" He asked. You nodded and when he wasn't looking he, pumped your fist into the air. Fuck yeah soba for dinner.

    As you two ate dinner you made small talk, mostly talking school and random things that happened during the day. Apparently some kid at the university almost set a part of the school on fire, so to say the least Todoroki had a more interesting day than you.

    As you got up to wash your dish you stopped in your tracks. "Shit," you mumbled as you stood there, suddenly remembering something. "Are you alright?" Todoroki asked as he walked past you to the sink. You nodded your head and started walking again. "Yeah I just remembered I have a test I should study for tomorrow."

    He nodded as he took your plate from your hands. You shook your head as you tried to take the plate back from. As hard as you tried to get it back, you couldn't. He kept keeping it out of your reach. "Don't worry about the dishes I'll do them. Go study for your test."

   You tried to protest but he wasn't having any of it. Nothing would change his mind. "Fine but I'm doing the dishes for you tomorrow." You said as you smiled and ruffled his hair before running into your room. You heard a quiet hey before quickly closing the door and laughing.

    "Alrighty now," you said to yourself "let's get down to business."

As Shouto stood at the sink, he couldn't help smiling at his roommate's actions. He quickly shook his head trying to fix his hair, and ultimately failing and making his hair look more like a mess. He finished all the dishes and made his way back to his room, wishing he didn't have to work on his project.

As he sat at his desk typing away ideas he could use, his eyes landed on the clock beside his bed that read 10:45. Damn, had he really been working for that long without a break?

He ran a hand through his hair before getting up and stretching. After wincing at the popping sounds his back made, he grabbed his pjs and tiredly made his way to the bathroom.

    He plugged his phone to charge and set his alarm. As soon as his head hit his pillow, he was out like a light.

    Now normally Shouto didn't dream, but some nights are exceptions. And it looks like tonight would be one of those exceptions.

    When he opened his eyes he wasn't in his room. Well technically he was in his room, it just wasn't the one he currently lived in. It was his room back home. He winced as he looked around. It looked exactly the same way he left it. The room was bare of any decorations, as he packed everything up when he moved.

   As he took a step forward, he appeared in the kitchen. Although he wasn't really in the kitchen. It was more like he was a ghost witnessing everything that was about to take place. He had a sneaking suspicion about what was about to happen, he just hoped he was wrong.

   As he walked (floated?) forward he heard a crash coming from the living room. He spun in that direction, causing him to appear in that room. He was momentarily confused, but his confusion soon turned to anger. It appears the crash came from his father throwing the things on the shelves. Shouto curled his fists as he floated closer.

    "Why are you like this!" Endeavor yelled. At first Shouto thought the yelling was directed towards him, but he was surprised and horrified to see who he was actually yelling at. He was yelling at his mother. She covered herself as he yelled and threw more things at her.

    As Shouto tried jumping in to protect her, he was suddenly transported into the kitchen. He took a quick look to see his mother on the phone standing in front of a boiling kettle.

   "I can't stand to see him anymore. All I see is his father in him now. I just can't take it anymore. If I'm reminded of him one more time I might just take matters into my own hands." She hastily said to whoever was on the other side of the line.

    Shouto tried to warn himself of what was about to happen, but he couldn't as he wasn't actually there. Suddenly a younger version of him stood around the corner and everything became a blur.

    The room began to spin, the only noise was yelling and screaming as the all to familiar scene played before his eyes.

    "Agh!" Shouto jolted awake in bed, holding a hand to his head. He felt tears running down his face and he took deep breaths to help calm him down.

   He looked over his clock only to see it was only 1:00 in the morning. "Shit, there's no way I can sleep now," he mumbled to himself. He got up and started walking to Y/n's, hoping he wasn't waking her up or bothering her.

   He knocked on the door and heard a quiet "it's open." He was about to say why he was in her room when he noticed the books scattered on her bed. "Have you been up the entire time?"

   She simply nodded as she yawned and moved the books onto the floor. Then she noticed his tearstained face and concerned washed onto her face. "Hey are you okay?"

    Now that he thought about it, Shouto became a bit embarrassed. "I had a nightmare and I don't think I can sleep anymore." He said as he looked at the floor, avoiding eye contact.

    He heard a patting sound and looked up to see Y/n smiling at him. "Come on, you can sleep with me." His eyes widened as she scooted over to make room for him. He hesitantly climbed in and tried not to get in her way. He looked over to see Y/n smiling at her screen. "You know you can come closer, I don't mind."

   So Shouto scooted closer and wrapped his arms around her waist and curled up against her, resting his head on her stomach. At first he couldn't sleep, but once he started listening to the sound of her rhythmic breathing, he was able to sleep. He had a small smile as he drifted off to sleep, this time with no nightmares.

    Once Y/n was sure he was asleep, she ran her fingers through his hair, causing him to pull her closer. She turned off her laptop and set it onto the ground, along her now discarded books. She checked her phone to make sure she had set her alarm.

   She pulled Shouto closer and smiled, wrapping her arms around his back. "Just roommates," she quietly mumbled and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

    She didn't think he noticed, so she quickly fell asleep, exhausted from all the studying. But unknown to her Shouto was slightly awake due to her putting everything away, so he heard everything she said and what she did.

    He smiled as he returned the gesture and leaned up to kiss her forehead before nuzzling his head into her stomach. "Just roommates," he mumbled with a small smile.

——

   Part two maybe? Honestly if y'all want a part two I'll write one, if there's enough demand of it lmao

   But hey first post of the decade!

  Whoop whoop! But unfortunately school is starting up next week so updating might get a little wonky :p

   Anyways I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and here's to wishing for 2020 to treat all of us better and kindly!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

35.4K 564 21
bnha oneshots i've gathered from the nest 02.04.18 omg if u read this i'm sorry
35.5K 327 13
a book of oneshots with your comfort characters! i don't do ships (i'm sorry) this is an xreader so i will only be doing those and you can request! y...
34.2K 437 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...
217K 2.4K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...