Christmas Tree

"Oh Shouto look at this tree!" You exclaimed as you saw the perfect tree. You had finally convinced Shouto to let your guys have a Christmas tree in the apartment. Although he made you get a fake tree so there wouldn't be a bunch on pine needles in the apartment.

This would be the first Christmas to two of you spent together since the two of you moved in together.

"That is a nice tree. So is this the one you want to get?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You smiled as you held his hand.

   You nodded your head as he put the box into the cart. "I can't wait to decorate the tree!" You happily exclaimed as you began walking to the cashier.

    "I'm just happy we get to do it together, my love." Shouto said as he walked beside you. You looked to the ground as you felt your face grow warm. "Okay that was really cheesy," you laughed as you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

    He just smiled as he took the cart from your hands and scooped you up. "Shouto!" You yelled as he started to push faster towards the front of the store.

   He was just laughing at your reaction. Once the cash registers were visible, he finally slowed down. He finally stopped the cart when he was in front a cash register and scooped you out of the cart.

    "Did you have fun my love," he asked as he put the tree on the conveyer belt. "Haha really funny," you said as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

    "Oh come on. Admit you had a little bit of fun." He laughed and began to playfully poke you in the stomach. You giggled and playfully grabbed his hands to stop him. "Okay fine but don't think you're off the hook," you told him as you paid the cashier and put the tree in the cart.

He chuckled as he held your hand and walked out of the store with you.

~time skip~

   After a bit of struggling, the two of you had finally gotten the tree up. It was in living room, right in front of the window.

   "Here's the ornaments," you handed Shouto a handful of ornaments as he stood on a chair to decorate.

    After a few minutes the tree was nicely decorated. All that was left was to hang the lights up. Shouto went to grab them so you decided to fix a few stray ornaments that were bothering you.

You heard someone cough and turned to see your boyfriend tangled up in lights. You shook your head laughing and helped him out of his imprisonment of lights.

   "I might have gotten a bit tangled up," he sheepishly said as he rubbed the back of his neck after he was free. You giggled as you started to wrap the lights around the tree.

Shouto stood off to the side, not wanting to go near the lights. After the lights were on the tree you backed up, admiring the work that was put into the tree.

   "Now it's time to see it lit up," you walked over to the nearest outlet, excited to see it with the lights on. Once lit up, you were left speechless. "Wow," was the only thing you could say.

   Shouto simply nodded as he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. That's when everything went to hell.

    Shouto hadn't checked to see if the lights worked so after a bit they started to explode. You backed away and quickly activated your quirk to stop the mini fires on the tree.

It seemed Shouto had the same idea because half of the tree was covered in ice, while the other half was soaked. Thankfully the fires were put out and nothing was damaged.

You walked up to the tree and started to take everything off, Shouto coming to help soon after. Once everything was off you grabbed the lights and took them outside to throw away into the garbage. When you got inside you saw Shouto grabbing the tree and making his way outside to throw it away too.

After finally taking everything in, you started to giggle. When he walked back in and saw you laughing he seemed confused at first, but soon started laughing too. "I guess a tree was a bad idea after all."

He hugged you and kissed your cheek. "No my love it was my fault. I didn't check the lights before putting them on."

You pulled away from the hug to give him a quick kiss on the lips. "Don't be silly," you told him as you held his hand. "It's no ones fault, no one could have guessed that was gonna happen."

This seemed to make him feel better because he gave you a quick smile. Right after he gave you a slow and passion kiss. You immediately kissed back. Hey you're not complaining. A kiss from your amazing boyfriend was still a kiss. Even if it came after your Christmas tree catching on fire.

"Hey Shouto can we go somewhere more comfortable," you mumbled into the kiss. He pulled away and gave you a lopsided smile before carrying you bridal style into the bedroom.

Suddenly in that moment the two of you forgot about the Christmas tree and only focused on each other.

———————————————————————

Merry Christmas everyone :) !
If you don't celebrate then happy holidays :) !

I hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter because it was a bit rushed. I wanted to get a Christmas chapter out before the day so ye..

Anyways hope y'all enjoy the break and have a wonderful holidays!