To Dust

By Dusint17

Dust was never the type of werewolf to look for his mate and wasn't even eager to find her so he was very sur... More

A/N
The Accident
No Reason
Cross The Line
First Impression
Casablanca
Fire
The Sketch
Advice
The Cup
Pet Wolves
When It's all Set And Done
Clowns
The Beast
Flickering Lights
Scars
Like A Wolf
Monster
Claw Marks
The Note
Bunker
The Truth
Beta And Fang
The Whole Story
Invader
The Half-Breed
Final Battle
Apology
The Letter
Epilogue

They

178 5 0
By Dusint17

Robin

We got out of the shower about 45 minutes later. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself, covering my breasts to my thighs. my wet hair was hanging in the back and wetting my neck and the towel. Dust just wore a clean pair of underwear but didn't wear a shirt. he smiled at me and kissed me gently.

-"That was great." I said.

-"Even better." he said, smirking. i looked at him and again, those scars on his chest caught my eyes.

-"You never told me how did they come to be there." I said, looking at them.

-"Oh those were... just a present. sent directly from Alpha Liam."

-"He did this?" she asked.

-"Technically not him. he sent three werewolves after me one night after I was heading home from your place to make a point."

-"I can't believe he would do that!" she said.

-"That's Alpha Liam for you. it's ok I can live with it. you'll learn to like them more than you hate them." he smiled "but now I'm gonna need some room cause I'm gonna shave."

-"Come on, you look good with a stubble. maybe you can even grow a beard." I said.

-"Yeah, not a chance until I'm at least 35." he said "so do you mind giving me some privacy?" he asked.

-"Sure." I said and took the blow drier from the cabinet under his sink and walked out of bathroom, closing the door behind me. I put on the same clothes Elsa had given me and started drying my hair in front of mirror when something caught my eye in the reflection. I turned around and looked at bed and noticed my red scarf. the same one I lost the day the wolf... well, Dust attacked me.

I picked it up and looked at it. it was as good and clean as new. obviously he had taken good care of it. I smiled and went back in the bathroom to find Dust in front of mirror with shaving cream on his face and razor on his other hand. he turned and looked at me when I walked in and looked at the scarf in my hand.

-"Dust? is this my scarf?" I asked. he looked at it.

-"Yeah..." he answered.

-"Did you keep it all this time? since we first met?"

-"Yes..." he said.

-"Why?" I asked.

-"Well..." he said. "when we find our mates, we feel immediately attached to them. we feel them and we wanna be close to them. if we stay away too far, it'll make us depressed, anxious, stressed and so on. it's more harsh on werewolves and less affective on humans so you probably didn't feel much of it and I couldn't tell you about that so I had to be away from you and well..." he looked down as if he was ashamed. "that scarf was the only thing I had from you. so sometimes I held it close to me and made me feel better. I know it sounds stupid..."

-"Dusty..." I said and hugged him, resting my head against his naked chest. "that's not stupid at all...and I did feel that."

-"You did?" he asked and I nodded.

-"It wasn't strong but it was... something. I can't explain it but when you were going to leave, I didn't want you to leave."

-"Well... I'm not gonna leave now." he said and held me gently before chuckling. "you better pull away if you don't want shaving cream on your hair."

-"Right, right." I chuckled and pulled back. "and you look cute with it." I said, leaving the bathroom while he rolled his eyes smiling. right then I head a knock on the door and I went to find Elsa behind it.

-"Oh hey Elsa."

-"Hey." she said. "I just wanted to say if you wanted to go get some of your stuff from your place since you're staying for a while, I can take you now."

-"Oh great, great. just let me tell Dust." I said and walked back in the room and opened the bathroom door. "hey Dusty, Elsa's taking me to get some stuff from my apartment." he looked at me while holding the blazer in one hand and shaving cream still on his face.

-"Ok. just be careful and stay close to Elsa all the time." he said.

-"I will." I said and walked out. we both headed downstairs and Elsa gave me a brown coat to wear. she was already wearing her coat and boots and we went to get in her Mercedes. she drove silently into town. it was still early so there wasn't much of activity going on. she drove in my street and parked in front of my house.

We both got out and stepped in my apartment which was a mess.

-"Oh God look at this place..." I said and looked around.

-"How did they take you?" Elsa asked.

-"Well I was in bed when I heard a knock on the door. I got down and opened it to find two wolves as big as me at the door. they jumped in before I could close the door. I tried to fight them and we dragged around a bit before they pulled me out into their car. I even got scratched on my arm."

-"I'm so sorry." she said.

-"It's ok... now I'm here thanks to Dust. let's just get some clothes and go." I said and got up, heading upstairs with Elsa following me. "Cat's gone... I guess Lucy must have taken her." I said while opening my closet and getting some clothes.

-"What's your cat's name?" she asked.

-"Cat." I said.

-"Yeah the cat, what's her name?"

-"Cat. I just told you."

-"That's it's name?"

-"Her name, and yes." I said while putting my clothes in a suitcase.

-"So you call your cat... cat?"

-"Mmhm." I said and she chuckled.

-"It's so... Breakfast at Tiffany's." she said.

-"Oh so you've seen it too! that was my inspiration."

-"I only watched it cause Dust made us watch it with him... it wasn't bad though."

-"Bad? it was awesome!" I said and got some more clothes.

-"So... you two are officially together now." she said.

-"Yeah..." I said chuckling. "and to think if you never invited me to that party that night, I never would have gotten close to him."

-"Yeah... and if you never asked him out, there was no way he could ever ask you."

-"Aren't I his mate?" I asked.

-"Doesn't matter. he never asked any girl out. but he also he never liked anyone that much to ask them out."

-"Really?" I asked. she nodded.

-"He's not like other guys at all. he doesn't believe in dating for fun. he wanted to wait for his mate or someone he really loves. that's what makes him so special." she said and looked at me. "looks like you're all packed up. let's go." she said and walked out of my bedroom and I followed her with my suitcase.

-"So you two are close then?" I asked.

-"Me and Dust? pfft. I'm not close to anyone really..."

-"But...?" she said smiling.

-"But... yeah, we were close once. when we were kids. you know, playing around and that sort of thing. I was closer to him than Alex. I mean me and him were always a good team and Alex was the bad guy who fought with us. but times changed I guess. we got older and he got closer to Alex while I got closer to no one." she said and got in the driver seat.

-"Not true. you're close to him now. and me too." I said smiling and got in the car. she smiled but didn't say anything. instead, she started the car and drove in the street.

-"Hey can you stop by somewhere please? I wanna let my friend know I'm fine."

-"Sure just let me know where should I go."

-"Just turn right here and stop by the red brick building."

She did exactly that and turned right and stopped by her building. her apartment was in second floor and from down here I could see the table and chairs on her balcony.

-"Do you wanna come in?" I asked.

-"No thanks, you go on and come down. I'll wait."

-"Ok. be right back." I said and got out of the car and headed in the apartment. her apartment had a lobby so the front door wasn't locked. I went up the stairs and knocked on her door and before long, she answered the door wearing her pajamas with her hair braided and hanging on her shoulder.

-"Robin!" she almost screamed and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged back.

-"Hey Lucy." I said. she pulled away and held my arms.

-"What happened? Are you ok?"

-"I'm fine, I'm fine don't worry. Dust got me."

-"But who took you?"

-"I.... don't know."

-"Well come on in, I got Cat here and-"

-"No sorry I gotta go." I said. "Elsa's waiting downstairs. Dust asked me to stay with him for a while until things... get better."

-"Dust?" she asked and smirked. "ok, ok now we're getting somewhere. are you sleeping in his room?"

-"Goodbye!" I said and walked away laughing.

-"Call me!" she said. I rolled my eyes and and continued walking downstairs and got in her car again.

-"Ok we can-"

-"We gotta get home now!" Elsa cut me off and started the car again.

-"Why? what happened?"

-"Dust just called. they're coming!" she said and drove off towards the mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
17.3K 235 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
3.9M 122K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
3.5K 98 30
Olive Harper has been on her own for years, never living in one place for long. As a human, running into a pack of werewolves was never the plan. Sta...