My Little Accident

De IngoAP

Ally finally had her life figured out. She was living the dream with her band Fifth Harmony. What happens if... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue
Sequel
my little secret

Prolouge

7.2K 187 17
De IngoAP

--Ally’s P.O.V--

 Oh no… No, no, no, please, no.

This can’t be happening.

One night, one mistake. One tiny mistake and my whole life comes crashing down.

This wasn’t supposed to be this way. My life wasn’t supposed to go in this direction.

What am I supposed to do now? My whole world is about to change. I might’ve not only crushed my dreams but also the dreams of four other, amazing girls.

If this was a few years later, I would be okay with it. I would welcome it with open arms. But now? No, it’s too early.

Well, now to let everybody know. These are the news that change everything.

“Girls?! Can you come in the living room for a sec?!” I yell.

“Coming!” is the response I get. One by one they come in and, by now, my heart is racing. They all sit on the sofa while I stand in front of them, pacing.

“Erm, I have to tell you guys something…”

After a few moments Normani finally speaks. “Are you going to tell us something today or?”

I finally gather the courage and pull the test out of my back pocket “I’m pregnant…” it was just a little accident. My little accident.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

33.9K 911 28
Two years after leaving Fifth Harmony, Camila has released her first album and is currently preparing for her first tour. Life has been going well fo...
9.3K 183 10
*June 27, 2024* Ten years ago, when Chelsea Briggs, who since had become the modern day Oprah, sat down with the girls of Fifth Harmony, they were s...
169 9 1
Camila Cabello already plan to reunite with her old bandmates. Sooner or later in life, in the near future of course. She still feel bad and guilty...
4.5K 122 26
It's been exactly 5 years since Camila Cabello left fifth harmony and things could not be more glum. After Camila had 2 successful albums in 2 years...