Love Me Badly

Galing kay sozew_

The most popular and hottest couple in HallBridge High has officially split after 4 years of being in a relat... Higit pa

Authors Note | 1
breaking news | one
drinks and fights | two
chasing the ex | three
stares and glares | four
mixed emotions | five
meet the bad, fuck boy | six
a day out | eight
going over the plan | nine
gina knows everything | ten
two can play | eleven
gina's 18th | twelve
revenge plan? | thirteen
jealousy | fourteen
nellie | fifteen
suits & dresses pt. 1 | sixteen
suits & dresses pt. 2 | seventeen
crashed | eighteen
unexplainable | nineteen
dean in the dms | twenty
caving | twenty-one
her debt | twenty-two
he returns | twenty-three
nights like this | twenty-four
two alphas pt. 1 | twenty-five
two alphas pt. 2 | twenty-six

challenge accepted | seven

180 9 5
Galing kay sozew_

Kelliana picks at her salad with her fork, playing around with her food as everyone's loud chatter surrounded her.

"Hey, so I was thinking I should text Royce if he should come over to my house tonight. I've been teasing him for far too long now."

Kelliana rolled her eyes at Teighan's proud exposure of her slutty ways. She's never been the type to slut-shame, but she will if they were trying to take someone who was already taken. She loathed home-wreckers.

The girls at her table kept talking about boys and throwing parties, of course they invited Kelliana to all of them, but she couldn't engage much with the conversation as she let's her thoughts take over her mood.

Scanning the room for Gina who was once again asking for help from Mr Adara, she takes another peek at Dean who was sitting at his usual table with his friends. He seemed off today, she noticed.

She could tell that something was disturbing him as he wasn't eating his food that was right in front of him, and he had his fake smile on his face while his friends chat to him.

"So uh, Kells."

Kelliana turned her head towards Teighan who called out her name, raising a perfect eyebrow at her.

She saw Teighan visibly gulp but she tries to quickly mask her nervousness with a fake smile.

"Are you and Uriah a thing now?"

Everyone at the table was staring at her, eagerly waiting for her answer as if this has been digging at their minds for the past 10 minutes. She can tell they've been meaning to ask her this ever since they were seen together a few days ago in the courtyard. Word spreads around quick, especially when you're popular and the centre of a new, stirring "drama".

"No, we're not dating."

Kelliana responded vaguely, not giving them any more information since it was clearly none of their business. She resumed to picking at her salad while she could feel how disappointed the girls were at not getting any juicy details for them to go gossip to everyone about. She could lie to them and they will still believe her just because they didn't want to cause a fight with her.

Kelliana may be popular because she was rich, beautiful, smart and was the girl that everyone wanted to be, but she wasn't the good kind. She had to make a reputation of herself, which was hard to build but she did it. So she took being feared being better than being loved, because love puts you in a vulnerable situation. The only people who truly knew her was Gina and Dean, and now she's lost one of them.

She resumes to picking at her salad, her eyes glancing now and then to Dean who was still in a dazed mood. She could see the gear turning in his head.

What is he thinking about? Could he be thinking about-

"Hey, missy."

The familiar deep voice invades her thoughts as she suddenly felt soft lips, peck her on her right cheek.

She was dumbfounded at the sight of Uriah's amber eyes looking back at her, his lips tugged up in a slight grin.

"Wh-what", she sputters out, not fully comprehending the situation until Uriah's eyes subtly darted towards Dean's table. She almost jumped in her seat as she felt Uriah's hand go on her back, his finger tips slightly nudging her as a sign that she should go along with the flow.

She tore her eyes away from his face and saw Teighan and the girls gaping at the interaction between her and Uriah. She bit her tongue when she sees one of them subtly, yet not-so-subtly, trying to take a photo of them until she shot her a death glare that made her cower and put down her phone.

Then she noticed a lot of people glancing their way, seeing some do a double-take with their mouths hanging open in a wide 'O' shape.

Uriah's poke at her back took her back into reality as she looks back at him, his eyes unwavering from all the attention that's being directed to them. It was almost starting to feel claustrophobic for Kelliana for some reason.

Uriah leant in towards her, his face close to her ear. She subconsciously leant in towards him, their faces so close that one turn to each other and their noses would be touching.

"Smile and go with it."

He whispered into her ear, his lips slightly brushing against her cheek as he pulls back and tightens his grip around her waist.

Come on girl, this is what you asked for.

She knew that he had to be watching. He had to be.

Almost like someone flipped a switch, she plastered a flirty smile on her lips, letting out a light chuckle. Uriah raised his eyebrows as Kelliana's hands go on his knee, rubbing it in a sensual manner.

"Does this mean, the answer is yes?", she says through her teeth, making sure he was the only one that heard what she had said. He winked at her and Kelliana felt a surge of joy.

Her eyes glanced to her left, to the table near the window. His table.

And there she could see Dean's hazel eyes turn dark at the sight of them. She could see how visibly shaken he was as his eyes didn't tear away from Uriah, his shoulders tense and his fists clenched on the table. His friends were trying to get his attention until they soon turned around and saw what he was seeing.

Kelliana felt her heart pace as she faced her head towards Uriah, who was also glaring at Dean, as if they were having some sort of telepathic battle through their eyes. But she knew who was winning and who was losing. In this case, she was sitting next to the one who was winning as she gripped his knee.

"I think it's working."

Kelliana mumbles to him as she smiles at her friends who were trying to continue talking through the heightened tension in the room right now. Right now, she was loving the feeling of seeing how angry Dean was and how everyone was focusing on her and Uriah. It was like she was in the middle of a love duel. Now all she has to do is keep on making Dean jealous until he eventually comes back to her with open arms.

All of a sudden she felt Uriah stand up abruptly, her head whipping towards him.

"Where are you- Oh!"

Uriah's strong hand pulled Kelliana up off her seat, his body turned towards the exit. She quickly grabs her Chanel handbag as she lets him drag her out of the cafeteria, fleeing from the dramatic scene that they both had started.

He leads her outside, his hand still gripping her arm as they descend down the stairs.

"Hold on."

Kelliana yanks her hand away from his grasp, stopping at the stairs as she gestures towards the school.

"I have to wait for Gina, where are we going?"

Uriah is standing at the bottom of the staircase as he rakes through his dishevelled hair before looking back up at her.

"She's fine, now come on."

He attempts to grab her hand again until she steps back, putting her foot down firmly. He rolls his eyes and mumbles incoherent words under his breath, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a vape pen.

Kelliana catches him and scoffs, marching down the stairs and snatching the vape pen from his hand.

"What the fuck?", he swears in bewilderment as he watches Kelliana throw the vape pen in her handbag, her glaring green eyes looking at him in disgust. He mentally rolled his eyes as he realised she was one of those people.

"You are not vaping in front of me."

She crosses her arms at him. She didn't mind people smoking or vaping of course, but doing it in front of others was just a crime. Do it in your own confinement.

He rolled his eyes.

"Can I have it back then? I paid for that shit."

Kelliana pulled out the vape pen and handed it back to him.

"I don't know why you like to vape on school grounds, but don't do it in front of a member of the SRC."

"Of course you're in the SRC, explains a lot about you."

Uriah leans against the handrail, raking his accessorised fingers through his dark hair. Kelliana noticed that Uriah actually had great hair, even healthy looking. It was long, just past the ears, and it had the perfect shine to it. It almost tempted her to run her fingers through it to see how soft it was, but she prevented herself because she might stroke his ego as well.

She was caught in a daze when she sees him waving his hands in front of her face.

"I know I'm good looking and all, but the staring is a bit creepy."

Kelliana cringed and scoffed at him, punching him on his arm which earned a deep chuckle from him. Her knuckles stung from how hard his biceps were, and she mentally swore at herself at thinking of how strong his arms were, even under a freakin' leather jacket.

"I wasn't staring", she lied through her teeth, facing her body away from him as she thinks about how she wishes Gina could hurry her fat ass up.

"Damn, missy. Did anyone ever tell you how strong you are."

Kelliana turned her head as she glanced at him behind her, then faced away towards the building, ignoring his compliment.

She was tapping her heels against the pavement, looking at her watch for the past minute, waiting to see Gina's brunette hair to peek out of the doors. She could hear footsteps walking away behind her and she turned to see Uriah heading towards his car.

"Uh, where are you going?"

She jogs up to him as he unlocks his car, the beep of the car responding to his keys.

"Either you wait for your friend or you come with me."

He opens the passenger door and leans his elbow against it, looking at Kelliana.

"I am not skipping school with you."

She scoffs and folds her arms.

"We could go anywhere you want", he lazily suggested, hoping he wouldn't regret it.

The thought of going anywhere sounded tempting to her ears as she bit her lip.

"Look, you don't have to", he gave up immediately, shooting her a smirk before closing the passenger door and heading towards the drivers seat, his head disappearing as he enters his car.

"Whatever, I wasn't going to say yes", she mumbled as she flips him the finger but he couldn't see and then turns on her heel. She was about to walk away until she remembered the launch of Morphe X BIL eyeshadow palette that was today. She swore to herself as she quickly went on her Snapchat and could see some of her cousins and friends that had bought the palette.

How the fuck do they have one already?

She sighs as she realises what she needed to do. If she didn't get one, she was going to be excluded and everyone is going to posting about how they have one when they don't even have the skills to apply it to their face.

She quickly turned and could see Uriah's car revving and reversing from the parking space.

Here goes my pride.

"Wait!"

She runs to the car in her heels and jerked the passenger door open to reveal a confused Uriah as she plops her ass on his cushioned seats.

"Uh, what are you doing here?"

She places her handbag between her legs and gives him a fake smile, in response he raises an eyebrow at her weird actions.

"You said you'll take me anywhere, so here I am, reconsidering your offer. Didn't want you to feel sad about me rejecting you."

She buckled her seat belt and pulled out her disinfectant wipes, wiping down the belt and dash board. Pulling down the mirror, she applies her clear lip gloss to her already glossed up lips. She could feel him staring at her so she turns her head towards Uriah who was sitting there, eyeing her like she grew a third head.

She waved her lip gloss around.

"What? Never seen a girl apply lip gloss before?"

He scoffed.

"No, I've never seen a girl wipe down my car so vigorously as if this was her car."

She rolled her eyes and put her lip gloss away and turns her head towards him.

"Well I have to 'cos it's your car. Who knows what goes on in Uriah Green's car."

He shrugged, a gesture of agreeance.

"True, you should've wiped down the car seat then."

He suggested, smirking at her as she realised what he had just meant.

She visibly cringed as felt grossed out that she was sitting on his hook up spot. Her expression told him everything as he chuckled at her reaction.

"I was just kidding, missy. Relax."

"Just shut up and drive."

He puts the gears in drive as he turns the wheel, driving out of the school. If anyone saw this and told her two weeks ago that she was skipping school with Uriah Green, she would definitely tell them that they were lying and would ruin their lives.

Yet here she is, in the passenger seat of Uriah's decent looking car, leaving the gates of Hallbridge High.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
17K 552 59
Chelsi Brock is pretty and popular and just dumped her boyfriend. Easton Alexander is the hot, new guy in school who has girls falling at his feet...
405K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
2.4M 18.6K 7
Highest rank #1 in teen fiction I had a simple plan. Get a good GPA, escape into college and never turn back. I didn't hate anything because I knew...