Hold On Soldier ✔️ | marvel

By bethwritez

[Completed] Isabelle's journey through the assemble of the amazing avengers and more! Sleeping soundly only t... More

1. Hold On, Soldier
2. Agent
3. Greetings
4. Germany
5. Fall
6. Science
7. Hydra
8. Bye
9. Phil
10. Son of a-
11. Trust
12. Quinjet
13. New York
14. Loki
15. Cap
16. Assemble
17. Lovebirds
18. Sacrifice
19. Case
20. Lunch
21. Hotel
22. Morning
23. Night
24. Crash
25. Apology
26. Talk to you later, isabelle
27. On your right
28. Cold Shoulder
29. Bickering
30. Peggy
31. Assassin
32. Trust No One
33. First Kiss
34. Military Base full of Memories
35. Sam Wilson
36. Bucky
37. Hail Hydra
38. Broadcast
39. Helicarrier
40. Controlled
41. Aftermath
42. Boxing
43. Clints been hit
44. Back at Headquarters
45. The Party
46. Afterparty attack
47. Klaue
48. Wandas vision, Isabelles sight
49. Safe House
50. Plan
51. Our Side
52. Vision
53. Coming for you Ultron
54. Pietro
55. Closer
56. Partner
57. Nostalgia
58. Back
59. Missing
60. Return
61. Ice
62. Ocean
63. Wind
64. Memory back
65. Newish
66. Killing Matilda
67. Compass
68. Searching for Amara
69. Isabelle's mind
70. Isabelle's reality
71. Stitches
72. Meditate
73. Oh no Wanda
74. Ross
75. Accords
76. Peggy's funeral
77. Sharon
79. Meeting Everett Ross
80. Breath in bubbles
81. Serum Soliders
82. Team build up
83. World
84. Safe with Steve
85. Scotland
86. Secured forever
87. Wakanda forever
88. Proxima
89. Thanos
90. Shell
91. New Asgard
92. 5 hours
93. Tonys daughter
94. Hulk?
95. Teenage Scott
96. Back to training
97. Info
98. Fists in
99. Elevator
100. Bucky is alive
101. Bring them back
102. He is worthy
103. Protect Peter
104. Inevetiable
Second Book Announcement

78. Ultimate Chase

166 3 0
By bethwritez

Bucky lives in a crappy apartment complex in Bucharest. I have my arms crossed as I take look out from outside the apartment room. It's barely windy but I can feel it sweep in. I tiptoe to look off the balcony while waiting for any signal. My head turns to see Bucky staring back at me.

"Heads up, Cap. German Special Forces, approaching from the south." Sam says through the ear piece as the two of us don't strain from the eye contact.

"Isabelle." Bucky greets straight faced.

"Bucky." He takes a few steps as I reply, "You never called, I'm glad to see you're doing well."

He slips inside silently and I follow, "Understood." Steve says and slowly turns around to face us. He takes a second to ask, "Do you know me?"

Bucky stares at him, "You're Steve. I read about you in a museum."

Sam interrupts, "They've set the perimeter."

"Got it, on our way." I reply, when I pull my hand from the ear piece I encourage, "Let's go."

Steve ignores Sam and I, "I know you're nervous. And you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying."

Bucky tells, "I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore."

"They're entering the building." Sam tells.

"We have to go now you two." My voice rises slightly, "Catch up later."

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive." Steve informs.

"That's smart. Good strategy." Bucky puts simply.

"They're on the roof. I'm compromised." Sam states.

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck." Steve advised.

"It always ends in a fight." Bucky replies.

"5 seconds." Sam educates.

"Steve." I repeat.

"You pulled me from the river. Why?" Steve asks pushingly.

Bucky replies quickly, "I don't know."

Sam fills my ear, "3 seconds!" I stand ready, knowing we've lost our chance.

Steve stares as if it could kill, "Yes, you do."

"Breach! Breach! Breach!" A grenade crashes through the window. Bucky kicks it to Steve, and he smothers it with his shield.

Bucky shields himself with the mattress against an attack from the window as a thud hits the door, "Ok think of something now guys!" I scream as Bucky blocks the door with a table as cops swing in on cables. Steve pulls the rug from under a policeman, sending him flying. Bucky slams another policeman into the wall.

"Buck, stop! You're gonna kill someone." Steve reminds.

Bucky slams Steve down and punches a hole in the floor, "I'm not gonna kill anyone."

"Touch him again and I'll be the one killing." I say through gritted teeth while icing the floor through the doorway. I hear men crash to the ground from outside as Bucky grabs a backpack from under the floorboards and throws it out of the window. Bucky and Steve get behind Steve's shield to avoid upcoming gunfire and I create a waterfall shield that runs upward while I sprint beside them. Cops approach and each of us battle them in different ways. I front flip over some and I grasp their wrists mid hand to hand combat to freeze them together. I shove them over the balcony with a simple swing kick. Three fall over as one struggles to undo the ice. One comes up from behind me and I duck so he can run into his friend. They collide and I shoot a hose of water harshly at them in order for them to fall over the balcony with the rest. When they do more of the police team hurry up the stairwell. Bucky jumps on the zip-line-guy and swings down a level.

"Der Verdächtige ist ausgebrochen. Er ist am östlichen Treppenschacht." A solider stammers into his radio. Steve destroys it.

"He's telling them we're heading downstairs." I inform angrily and leap off the railing down the way Bucky left.

Steve jumps down a level as Bucky keeps punching cops. I grab one and drown him in water and Bucky tosses the other over the railing and Steve catches him, stopping the cop from falling. He looks at Bucky wearily, "Come on, man."

"He means well." I tell as Steve throws the cop up onto the landing. Bucky breaks a banister and swings down on it.

"Don't defend me." He returns and I follow them as they swiftly move between stories. As well as defeating cops in the way. Bucky tumbles onto the lower roof of the neighboring building where he finds where his backpack. Bucky picks it up and runs. I fly after him leaving Steve to sprint eventually ahead of me.

"Who the hell is that?!" A muscular man slams into Bucky from behind, knocking him down. He looks like his design was inspired by a black cat. As if he is one, the man extends claws from his hands. He attacks Bucky with sweeping kicks and scratches. Bucky fights back but is kicked into a wall. I help Bucky by sending packs of snowballs at the cat imitator and Bucky holds up a metal bar to protect himself.

"Sam, southwest rooftop." Steve commands from above. I look up and get kicked harshly in the gut before flying back.

"Who the hell's the other guy?" I hear in my ear piece.

Steve replies, "About to find out."

"Put a collar on him." I gasp in pain and lift myself up. A soldier starts firing a machine gun from a chopper above and I shield myself with ice.

Steve orders, "Sam."

"Got him." Sam flies down and shoves the chopper off course.

"They're moving forward." I exhale and start to jog after them. Bucky runs and jumps down a level when he's free from this Black Panther. The masked man slides down the wall using his claws for traction. They jump a level and I catch myself with my wind to follow. I heard a thud and see Steve roll on the ground. He leaps up and I wave slowing down to run beside him. Gunfire from the chopper tears up the sidewalk as we run. Bucky jumps down through an opening and lands in an underpass, he runs through the traffic.

"Careful Izzy." Steve prepares. Black Panther drops down and chases after Bucky and we mimic the action.

"Stand down! Stand down!" A vehicle closes in, blue lights flashing. Steve leaps onto the vehicle and splinters the windshield. The driver stops.

"Steve!" I yell shocked. Steve yanks him from the vehicle and kicks the windshield out that was damaged. I leap in passenger as instinct and Steve drives off.

We hear a thud and our car wiggles, "Him again?!" Steve swerves from side to side, trying to throw him off.

I roll down the window and try to aim my palms at him but I can't see him, "He's not in view. I'll get out."

"Stay." Steve commands, "Sam, I can't shake this guy."

Sam alerts, "Right behind you." Several police cars join the chase. Steve hits against another car and drives on. Steve drives through the barrier and the car jumps while I roll up the window.

"Smooth." I crinkle my nose as adrenaline pumps through my veins, "Now speed up."

Steve keeps on Bucky's tail who's now on a motorcycle, "I'm the driver."

"Right you're doing great." I sarcastically say when I feel a shake from the back of the car. The cat leaps onto Bucky's motorbike and Bucky flings him over his head. He struggles when the cat man is flung away but leans back straight after being too close to the side. Bucky throws a sticky bomb and blows up the roof at the end of the underpass, bringing down tons of rubble. "Shit."

"Got it." Steve tells as Black Panther leaps off from Falcon, who he was getting a ride from. The cat lands against Steve's friend and throws Bucky off the motorbike. Steve swerves through the rubble, "Follow me!"

"Ok I'll copy you." He leaps out and pulls Black Panther away from Bucky. I struggle on my feet as the car flips behind us. I run quickly as possible until I meet up with the fallen cat. Steve stands, facing the muscular suited enemy. I hear sirens and cars pull up fast and surround us all. War Machine lands down from somewhere above and raises both hands.

"Stand down, now." Bucky stands shaking beside Steve and I. Steve puts his shield onto his back, "Congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal.

Police move in and force Bucky to his knees. A cop moves Steve's arms behind his back and they force my hands behind mine. Black Panther retracts his claws and pulls off his mask revealing his face. Rhodey responds to the man harshly, "Your highness."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5K 38
(Loki x Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n Stark, the daughter of billionaire genius Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, arrives at the Avengers Tower after spending s...
35.6K 726 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
1M 28.3K 18
Whilst in combat in the US Army, Ava Richards stormed a terrorist base which contained chemically manipulated gas with extreme side effects; in Ava's...
101K 2.4K 39
You know, Captain America and Iron Man,right? Just something a little more private from their life ;) A mix of a huge fantasy world. You will experie...