πŽππ‹π˜ πŒπˆππ„.. ππŽπ–, οΏ½...

By subagokul118

A Possessive Love Story of AbhiGya Abhi being a Possessive Boy will Get Pragya by hook or crook! Let's see... More

πŸ’•PROLOGUE πŸ’•
πŸ’•CHARACTER INTROπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER - 1 UNWANTED VILLANπŸ’•
πŸ’•CHAPTER 2 "UNEXPECTED"πŸ’•
CHAPTER - 3 "UNPREDICTABLE"
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 4 "CONFUSED"πŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER - 6 CONFUSEDπŸ’Ÿ
πŸ’ŸCHAPTER 7 "MINE"πŸ’Ÿ
❀CHAPTER 8❀
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12 "REALLY IT HAPPENED??"
CHAPTER 13 "MRS ABHI"
CHAPTER 14 "PSYCHO HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 15 "MULTIPLE PERSONALITY?"
CHAPTER 16 "HIS WIFE"
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 "PSYCHO HUSBAND VS CARING HUSBAND"
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

πŸ’ŸCHAPTER- 5 "STUNNED"πŸ’Ÿ

3.2K 192 16
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote guys...

Happy Reading!!!

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Pragya finds its comfortable with her work... She really happy that she is doing good.. But she often gets an Strange feelings whenever she is with her boss Abhi...

Whenever she is near him her spine starts to shiver a lot... She don't know why.... His intense gaze tells some stories to her which she really making her so uncomfortable.....

She kept those thoughts aside and starts concentrating on her work.. And her brother too starts to look a groom for her ...She don't have any objection with it.. She loves her brother a lot so she will respect whatever decision her brother and her bhabhi will take in her life... She surely respect it...

Managing her work with her friend and her life going smoothly...

One Day...

After the lunch... Both Pragya and Shonakshi cabin is near by... Shona came inside Pragya's cabin...

"Hey Shona baby" said Pragya facing Shona where Shona looks tired...

"oh God how much work that kadoos will assign yaar" asked Shona with a smirking face...

Pragya smiles...

"Don't tell him kadoos Shona he is our boss" said pragya

"Really Pragya you are supporting that kadoos?? Like seriously " asked with a shocked face...

"Ofcourse baby he is our boss, he will have lots of work tension right" said pragya with a small smile on her face...

"Even though.. Let it be.. But pragz what will I do now?? Mom asked to accompany me to meet Saritha Aunty.. This kadoos asked me to complete this gupta companies file already it's late" said Shona with a sad face...

"Gupta file???.. Ok then. I'll complete for you if boss agrees with it" said pragya...

"Really Pragz?? You are my true love" said Shona kissing Pragya's cheeks..

Pragya smiles at her...and she nods her head...

"Then wait baby.. I'll ask that kadoos and I'll come" saying this Shona went from there to Abhi's cabin to asking permission...

After sometimes Shona came to Pragya's Cabin with a chirpy face..

"Baby.. You know what that kadoos said he didn't agree with me.. But once I mentioned your name without a second thought he said ok" said Shona with a confusing face... Confusing Pragya more..

"why he needs to agree after hearing my name?" asked Pragya with a questioning face...

"Something strange right baby" said Pragya..

"Nothing strange Pragz, he knows you are the best worker may be he agreed for that" said Shona...

"May be, but " before Pragya could complete...

"OK pragz it's time to go.. I think mumma will be waiting for me, bye go safe ok" saying this Shona hugs Pragya and leaves the cabin...

Later...

It's almost Night... Working sincerly Pragya didn't noticed the time... That time her phone beeped with message from her brother...

"Oh God, time is 30 past 8" she looks around almost everyone left the office except She and Abhi...

She hurriedly typed the message to her brother that she'll reach soon and she takes Gupta's file and she takes her handbag and she marched to Abhi's cabin....

She knocks the door... After few minutes she hears Abhi asking her to come inside...

She went inside the cabin and saw Abhi talking in the mobile phone...

Abhi gestures her to sit... Pragya sat before him... He has been completely talking in the phone but his eyes is only on Pragya...

Seeing at his gaze she felt uncomfortable... She tries to looks at somewhere not him... But he is not moving his gaze away from her...

After sometimes he cuts the call....

"Sir, This is Gupta's file I completed" said pragya forwarding the file to him...

Abhi takes the file from her hand and he starts to check the file....

"Miss Pragya can you explain this transaction over here" asked Abhi with a smirking face...

Pragya nods and stands beside Abhi... She starts to explain... But she felt really Uncomfortable he keep on looking at her....

She hurriedly explained the points and she about to move... Being close with him making her spine to shiver...

But her wrist got caught by him... She shocked to see Abhi holding her hand... She struggles to get out from his grip...

"where are you escaping from me Miss Pragya?" asked Abhi...

"Sir leave my hand" said pragya..

But Abhi pulls her and she falls on his lap... She shocked... He surrounded his arms around her waist and pulls her closely to him... Pragya can able to feel his hot breath near her face....

"Sir leave me what you are doing" asked Pragya struggling from his grip...

"Baby you can't escape from me" said Abhi with a wink...

Pragya finally pushed him and gets up from his lap...

"How dare you?? How could you do this?? I thought you won't were a good man but you " said pragya in the most disgusting look...

She picks her handbag and about to move out from the cabin... Only to get caught in his arms...

He pulls her and he pinns her on the wall by caging his arms on both the sides... Pragya starts to shiver...

"Move away from me... Move.." said Pragya...

He cups her face and make her look at him...

"Dont dare to look at me in the disgusting way, got it??" said Abhi with the dark deep voice...

"move away from me.. What you think about me?? Move.. I said move.. Why are you doing this" asked Pragya...

"I won't Pragya, I have seen many girls who will come and fall for me, but you never did.. You impressed me in the unique way... And you gonna be mine" said Abhi with the determined face....

Saying this Abhi pulls her even more closely and grips his hands on her waist..

Tears starts to flow from her eyes....

"please leave me, please don't do this to me" asked Pragya where tears starts to flow from her eyes.....

Without giving heeds to her words.. Abhi placed his lips on her sealing her first kiss with him.... She didn't respond to his kiss.... Later sometimes Pragya pushed him and slapped him hard on his cheeks....

"Dare to touch me, you are so cheap, disgusting.. How can you do this" said pragya wiping her tears...

She felt lost.. How can he do this to her.. How can he force himself on her... She is hurt and broken....

Abhi carees her cheek...

"You are mine" said with the deep voice...

She pushed him again...

"Never ever, I'm resigning this right now, I won't ever work with a low man like you who force women,, said pragya

She runs out taking her handbag where tears rolling down her eyes....

Abhi looks at the way and smiles at her...

"now the game starts baby, you are mine..I'll see how you will escape from me" said Abhi with a smile...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

To be continued...

What will happen next??

Target 🎯 75+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views guys....

Do check my new story... Fated mates - werewolf

By Subagokul 💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1.7K 29
Ranbir picks Prachi in his arms. Ranbir :- madam, I am with you, I will take you everywhere like this.
65.9K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
49.4K 4K 33
Abhi is a short temper.. Pragya is a cute ,innocent girl.. Their frienship starts from school and college , then turns into love with the time passes...