Silent Whispers.

By aanavats01

Part 2 of my story - Hearts Whispers. Read part one before reading this story. "Why do you love your stupid g... More

Introduction!!
Chapter 1 - Clueless!!
Chapter 2 - Better Good-bye!!
Chapter 3 - Coffee Date!!
Chapter 4 - Kabir Malhotra!!
Chapter 6 - Let Go Or Let In!!
Chapter 7 - Sun and Moon!!
Chapter 9 - Destiny!!
Chapter 10 - Engagement part 1!!
Chapter 11 - Guardian Angel!!
Chapter 12 - Moon And Stars!!
Chapter 13 - Tour Guide!!
Chapter 14 - Urgent Talk!!
Chapter 15 - Personal assistant!!
Chapter 16 - Rules List!!
Chapter 17 - The Assistant!!
Chapter 18 - Warning!!
Chapter 19 - Helping Aashi!!
Chapter 20 - New Friend!!
Chapter 21 - Strangers!!
Chapter 22 - Trip!!
Chapter 23 - Closure!!
Chapter 24 - The Plan!!
Chapter 25 - Marry me!!
Chapter 26 - Disclosure!!
Chapter 27 - Unbosom The Truth!!
Chapter 28 - Exposed!!
Chapter 29 - The End!!

Chapter 8 - Going India!!

654 67 16
By aanavats01

🍁"Because I Could Watch You For One Minute And Found A Thousands Reasons To Love You"🍁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aashi's P.O.V.

Adding the ginger tea to two cups, I placed the cups on a tray and picking up some snacks, I walked out of the kitchen. Placing the tray on the table, I glanced at the anxious girl sitting in front of me. She was biting her nails like anything. Her tensed state troubled me.

"F**k", she swore and I shook my head. Why does Veronica swear so much? She's such a spoilt brat, I tell you. I sat in front of her on other couch and placed the tray on the table in between.

"Will you start talking?", I asked as I forwarded the cup of tea towards her. She holds it and has a sip quietly. A constant frown was stuck on her forehead. She was oddly quiet.

The moment, I walked inside the house, Veronica asked me to make my special ginger tea for her. She's a coffee lover and the only time she asks me to make tea is when she's stressed out or unable to find a solution to something. I didn't question her and started making tea but now I wanna know what's wrong with her? I'm worried about her.

"Am I not beautiful?", She asked looking at me. Her eyes were glistening. Okay. This is serious. Veronica never cries. Her emotions were painful and my heart shook to the core to see her this vulnerable. I got up from my seat and sat next to her.

"What are you talking? What happened? Just tell me. You're freaking me out", I said holding her hand.

"Aashi I guess Varun is cheating on me", she said. My eyes widened.

"What? That's impossible. You know Varun, I know Varun. He's not the cheater types", I defended him. It doesn't matter if I couldn't love him back despite the fact that he was my fiance once, I know for the facts that he's a gentleman. Varun can never ever cheat.

"But he's cheating on me Aashi. I'm not lying. I've heard him talking to a girl", she said. I don't want to agree with her. My heart is in denial. But I want to hear the whole story before taking sides.

"How can you be so sure? What did you hear? Just tell me in detail", I demanded.

Taking a deep sigh and another sip of her chai, she blinked her eyes several times. She said, "Last night around midnight, I woke up because I feel thirsty. I saw Varun absent from the side. I picked up the jar of water and it was empty so I walked to the kitchen. Whilst I was here, I heard his voice. It was coming from outside. I quietly walked to the door and heard his conversation".

"What was he saying?", I asked getting jittery.

"He was saying that some girl matters the most to him. And he also promised her that he will visit India to meet her soon", she said. I had an unsettling feeling inside my stomach.

"Ok. So we don't know who that girl was, right? She can be his mother or sister. We both know he has issues with his dad. Maybe, his mom is missing him", I said.

"No. Earlier I also thought the same but today early morning when he was in the shower, his mobile beeped with a meeting notification. It was from a girl named, "Naina". We both know neither his mom nor his sister has this name. She texted him saying that she will wait for him to come and she's dying to see him. He has someone else in his life and she's from India. He's cheating on me internationally", she said and I left a deep sigh. This is huge.

"Did you talk to him?", I asked and she shook her head in NO.

"I'm not going to talk to him. He's leaving for India today evening", she replied.

"How did you know?", I asked.

"He told me he had an important meeting and he'll be staying in India for two days", she said and I nodded. "He's lying to me. I'm not going to sit around and do nothing about it", she added.

"So, what are you going to do?", I asked.

"I'm not doing anything alone. You've to help me", she said and I hesitated for a bit.

"If Varun is at fault, I'm supporting you", I said.

"Ok. It's decided then", she said and got up from the couch.

"We're leaving", she said.

"To where?", I asked still sitting on my seat.

"We're going to India. I need to see this girl Naina by my eyes. She must not steal my man", saying so, Veronica stormed out of the hall to her bedroom. I sighed.

India. Here I come!!

***************************

Sitting next to the window, I glanced at Veronica who was sleeping like anything. She decided to book a flight to India at two in the night. She didn't let me sleep. She made me drink four cups of coffee since the past six hours and now I'm all awake and she slept. How cruel is she? I shook my head. Love made you do stupid things. Veronica loves Varun and I love Veronica. We all love someone in any form and make sacrifices for them.

I took out a magazine from the front shelf and started skipping pages. It was an Indian magazine. I was enjoying reading it but after around 15-20 pages, a familiar face caught my eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I read the title.

"Band AAHIR had an amazing opening in their first international tour. People of Indian origin and outsiders also showed so much love to them. They're planning to have another tour very soon. The band AAHIR have three members. The lead member is Kabir Malhotra and other two band members are Dhruv and Jay".

I glanced at the picture of three boys smiling right at me. But I could only recognise one of them. Kabir Malhotra. A stranger whom I met and whom I'm gonna remember for the rest of my life.

One week has passed since he left-back. He must have engaged by now to his girlfriend. He didn't text me back. I didn't expect him to do the same. But my heart was having a teeny tiny hope of hearing from him. But it's ok. We don't get everything we desire. At least, I can say that I've met a celebrity in my life. Not everyone can say this line in their entire life.

Right?

I looked outside the window. It was dark. I closed the magazine and put some headphones. I watched some movies to kill the time because I wasn't sleepy at all. Veronica had evenly copied the address of the hotel Varun will be staying. She's adamant to find Varun's hidden lover. We both don't know what to do if Varun was proved innocent. Let me tell one thing. A plan without proper knowledge and implementation is a big failure. If we didn't find Varun in that hotel then that will be a total disaster. Veronica is never ever gonna find Varun in Delhi in that foreign country called India. I'm a native of India as Varun told me but I don't have any memory of it.

I know Hindi which Veronica doesn't. I look Indian, Veronica doesn't. Our looks resemble but she recently got a big tattoo on her right arm so you can easily differentiate both of us. Her hair is coloured green and she's taller and more beautiful than me too. So, yeah. We're different with the same face.

I closed my eyes whilst holding the moon pendant. Kabir told me a beautiful theory about the moon and stars. I really loved it. I liked his theory even more than mine. He was partially right. Let's suppose even if I say that sun and moon love each other but it's stars who stay with the moon in his loneliness.

True love doesn't always mean sacrifice and going to any extent for your loved ones. Sometimes, it means to stay by the side of your lover without hoping anything in return. Sun dies for the moon every night and stars stay by its side to company it.

I opened my diary and started writing,

Dear Moon,

"You're very lucky to be loved by everyone. You've so many admirers. I fall every night for other's sake. Please remember me when I'm not with you".

Your Star.
Aahir.

I smiled to myself. I write down this name because I liked this name when Kabir told me. His theory touched me so I gave him some credit. I felt giddy inside.

Who knows I might bump into him?, My heart whispered.

***************************

Kabir's P.O.V.

"Hotel Pristine", I told the address to Dhruv and Jay who were on their way.

"I confused it with Pristling", Jay said and I rolled my eyes.

"As expected", I said and he just chuckled.

"We're coming. We'll take twenty more minutes", said Dhruv this time.

"Cool. Come safe", I said and hang up. A knock on my door caught my attention.

Throwing my mobile on the bed, I walked to open the door of my hotel room. My mom was standing in front of me with a big grin on her face.

"What were you doing?", She asked as she walked inside.

"I was telling address to Dhruv and Jay", I said and she placed the navy blue suit on the bed. She handpressed it slightly and gave me a satisfactory smile.

"All guests are on their way. Everyone will come by evening. Get ready by six in the evening. We've appointed a hairstylist. He'll be here by five", she said and I glanced at the wall clock. It was three in the afternoon.

"Ok", I replied.

"I'm very happy that you are getting engaged today. Trust me, Naina will be the perfect girl for you", she said as she slightly holds my arm and gave me an encouraging smile. I just nodded.

My definition of a perfect girl is different mom, my heart whispered.

"I've a lot of arrangements to do. See you later", mom said and left. I walked her to the door and closed it. Leaving a deep sigh, I glanced at the suit smirking at me and looked away.

Picking up my mobile, I walked to the couch and opened my mobile. I opened my gallery and stared at Aashi's picture. I have saved Veronica's and mine picture in this folder too. Last week, when I came back to get engaged to Naina, her grandmother had an attack. So our engagement was cancelled.

But as soon as her grandmother recovered, they planned our engagement and today, we're here. I couldn't muster the courage to call Veronica. I have to start a fresh beginning with Naina. For that, I need to let go of all the past memories. I selected both the photographs of Aashi and Veronica and put them in a hidden folder. I can't delete them.

I placed my mobile at a side and removed the locket around my neck. I kissed the star pendant once and walked to the balcony. I glanced at the people coming inside the hotel. There were way too many people walking inside and outside. I closed my eyes once and with a heavy heart, I threw it far away in the air. I didn't dare to open my eyes.

Goodbye Aashi!!

I turned around and walked back to my room. Wiping the tears from the periphery of my eyes, I lay on my bed. Let me take a nap before the event start.

*************************

Aashi's P.O.V.

"Who the f**k did this?", Veronica yelled something hit her face out of nowhere. She looked at the ground and then in front of her.

"F**k these morons", she said and dragged her suitcase in front annoyed. Since airport, she's annoyed as hell because her sleep cycle is disturbed and a sleepy Veronica is as bitchy as hell.

I looked at the ground and bent down to pick up the pendant which hits Veronica face. It was a silver chain with a star pendant in it. I felt like I've seen it somewhere. Right, I remember. Kabir has the same pendant with him. My heart skipped a beat.

"Will you come or do you need an invitation?", Veronica yelled standing at a distance from me.

"Coming", I said and I walked to her. I looked in front at the big hotel decorated with lights.

"Hotel Pristine", I said looking at Veronica.

"Let's meet that Naina", Veronica said and we both walked inside the hotel.

Why am I feeling something big is waiting for us?

-------------------------------

✨✨Happy New Year To All Of You Cupcakes ✨✨

Follow me on Instagram : musicalsoul01.

Keep reading...
Love you all..
Aana..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1K 29
"you thought I would love you? look who just had the biggest misconception in their life." I said laughing on the outside but the pain that was circu...
48.8K 1.6K 40
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
264K 11.6K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
4K 259 15
(Painfully Slow Updates) When two hearts love each other then it becomes a LOVESTORY. When two hearts fulfil their love then it becomes a FAIRYTALE. ...