Connection

Door roolisafool

You and Ruel felt as if you had this connection as your eyes first met at a festival. You had to see each oth... Meer

Chapter 2 - Laneway Festival
Chapter 3 - Ruel
Chapter 4 - See Her Again
Chapter 5 - Crush
Chapter 6 - y/n
Chapter 7 - hey
Chapter 8 - Tomorrow
Chapter 9 - Forget

Chapter 1 - Tickets

277 5 0
Door roolisafool

Connection chapter 1 – Tickets

You and your best friend Samara were sitting on the couch the day after Christmas, scrolling through websites on your laptops, looking at all the Boxing Day sales.

y/n POV:

y/n: "Hey Samara, what do you think of this skirt?"

Samara: "Yeah it's cute. I don't really feel like spending all my money on clothes though. I want to buy something that is an experience. Something that I will remember for a long time."

An add popped up on my screen. *St. Jerome's LANEWAY festival '20*

I turned my screen around to face Samara

y/n: "What about this? It says there is still tickets left. Looks like fun."

Samara: "Omg yes we have to go!" She squeals with excitement.

y/n: "Woah calm down. Why are you so excited?"

Samara: "Because y/n. This is exactly what I want to spend my money on. This would be an incredible experience."

y/n: "Yeah true. I guess we will get to discover a lot of artists. I don't really know anyone on the lineup."

Samara: "Me neither. I can't wait to hear them all. So. What do you think y/n?" Do you want to go with me?"

y/n: "Count me in." I smiled at her.

I didn't think this would excite her so much. I was quite keen to go but she was pumped!

Samara: "Great. Let's buy tickets."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

74.4K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
256K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
89.7K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.