Kitten (minsung)

By tokoyamis

"Pet me." "You're not my cat." Han Jisung hates cats in general. Lee Minho owns three cats. What would happen... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
12.5
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
52.5
53
54
55
56
57
A/N
100K SPECIAL B*TCHES!

10

4.4K 240 234
By tokoyamis

Straight kids?

"That's bullshit, everyone knows I'm gay." Felix plopped his head on Jeongin's always available shoulder.

"Stop hurting the baby!" Seungmin lifted Felix's head from the younger.

Ever since Jeongin informed both Jisung and Felix about this group they're in, Chan gathered them all in an empty building after school hour has finished.

Jisung couldn't help but question, "First of all, why the fuck are we in a haunted house?" He looked around, hoping to find Pizza Hut, but didn't find any. "Second, why are we gathering here? We ain't Phineas and Ferb... but you remind me of Phineas." Jisung pointed at Changbin who was busy scrolling down his phone, hoping to find any flash sale.

"Ohh, I love watching Phineas and Ferb! My favorite character happens to be Phineas sooo... wink wonk." Felix winked a little too aggressively, Jisung almost had nightmares looking at it.

"Did you seriously just said wink wonk? Isabella, you're not hilarious." Jisung looked at his best friend in disgust. Minho only laughed watching the two boys fighting.

"It does exactly what it says on the tin." Felix dabbed, apparently dabbing is still cool, he thought.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "Did you just use Ronseal's phrase?"

"It's a catchy phrase."

"But you ain't catchy."

Chan purposely faked an old man's cough to stop the ongoing soon to be drama. He caught everyone's attention. Even Changbin stopped looking at his phone, about to give up with the flash sale.

Chan made an awkward smile, looking at the eight boys who were staring at him. "You want explanation, I'll give you the explanation you need."

"Spill it, Martha." Felix was not in the mood anymore.

Chan nodded. "So, the principal gave us—I mean the whole students this program that we should do." Chan changed his voice to make the unnecessary high pitched girly voice and asked himself, "But what should we do, Chan senpai?"

Chan went low again. "In order to promote our school, we're holding a festival... sorta. Anygay, we got seperated into groups to perform or do anything to fulfill their needs. Since I have this kind of authority for being a perfect human being, I made the group, this group to be exact."

He did the high pitched voice again. "You're lying, Senpai. I don't trust you." His voice went higher and pitchy. "Yeah, Christopherina-chan is right. Tell us the whole story!"

And so he did.

It was back to the school's auditorium.  Chan was sitting in the front seat next to Walmart. Not sharing a conversation since he saw Vanessa staring angrily from the back row.

The awkwardness ended after the principal started talking. "Good afternoon everybody."

"Good afternoon Mr. Jung!"

"Let me make this announcement as short as possible." He adjusted his collar. "As you all may noticed, our school is getting short in students registration for the upcoming years. Therefore we're holding an open festival to promote our school. This method is always proven to be working when it comes to gaining popularity. So I want you to create groups consisting of 5-10 people, but you have to mix the member from every classes. Any questions?"

A student raised his hand, then stood up after he was given his cue. "Sir, can I make a group of 21 people? I mean... there's a lot of people here." He returned back to his seat.

"Unfortunately, it can only be up to 10 people maximum so we'll have a lot of groups with different concepts," Mr. Jung explained thoroughly.

"But—"

He cut him off in the most respectful way as possible. "No, Qian Kun. I've made it clear enough. You have to make a smaller group." Mr. Jung looked back at the whole students. "Any other questions?"

Another male student raised his hand. He stood up once Mr. Jung gave him permission to talk. "I'm sorry for my friend, Sir. I strongly believe he mispronounced 23. What do you think about 23 people within a group, Sir?"

"Our group members might increase, though. You should've said 50 so we're in a safe spot," whispered the senior who's sitting beside him.

Mr. Jung inhaled a breath of patience. "Shotaro, haven't I made my points clear? I want you to create groups consisting of 5-10 people," he emphasized the critical points he had mentioned beforehand.

Silence.

"Okay, I guess it's clear enough. Don't forget to submit your paper with your group name and member's name. Thank you for your attention." He dissappeared just like that.

As fast as possible, Chan grabbed a crumpled piece of paper from his back pocket. He wrote his name first as the leader of the group.

"That Jeongin guy, he's cute... so yes. Woojin is a hard worker, yes. I wanna get to know the silent guy (Changbin), yes. I've known Jisung for a long time, big fat yes. The rest will be his friends and his crush so he'll have a reason to be active. Hell yeah, I just made superheroes. Chaddy, you're amazing..." Chan continued to whisper to himself, earning a confused look by Walmart.

"Group name... let's just make it realistic." He swirled his pencil back and forth. "Woojin has a physical girlfriend... last time I'm in a relationship it's a she. Jeongin acts like he's not into men. Felix and Jisung are definitely gay. Three versus two, we're straight. Straight kids it is." He wrote the group name before anybody could comprehend with the situation they were in.

"That's how we're in the same group." Chan finished his story. Hyunjin and Minho fell asleep during the whole storytelling thing.

Jisung face-palmed so hard, he almost performed a back flip.

"That's the dumbest group naming idea I've heard." He pulled out an energy bar from nowhere, then taking a bite. "I can't believe my father often form alliance with your father's company, knowing that his firstborn generalized us as straight and took us to an abandoned warehouse."

Felix mumbled loud enough for the others to hear. "You said that you decided to incorporate Jisung's friends and his crush so he'll participate... so one of us is his crush? Oh, right. I already know who his crush is," Felix teased his friend.

"Shut up, Yongbok."

Jeongin calmed the blonde. "Hyung, don't be too shabby." He stroked Jisung's shoulder.

"Don't tell me what to do!" He swatted Jeongin's hand. He did an 'ow' in response. "What? Don't tell me you're straight too..."

"I don't know," he admitted.

Seungmin hissed at Jisung's behavior. "Don't act rude! He's just trying to calm your tits down." He pulled Jeongin to his lap, gently placing soft kisses on his sweater. The younger giggled happily, showing his cute braces. Chan almost melt by the sight in front of him.

"Well then, thanks Christopherina for the information." Jisung snarled.

Chan pulled out an awkward smile. "By the way we're not in a haunted house. I bought this empty building for our basecamp—or headquarter. Up to you."

"It looks shady. I mean... you have a shit tons amount of money and you got us this? Christopherina, I know you're better than this." Jisung lied his body onto the cold marble. "I'm leaving. I have hundreds of iPhones to buy. See you later, mediocre dicks!"

Let's just say on that time, Jisung was feeling quite salty. More salty than his usual saltiness. Maybe because Minho's sleeping that caused him this terrible emotional state.

He was about to leave. Felix and Chan begged him to stay, but well, he missed his hot assistant and his full of initiative maid. Clearly not missing Elizabeth the 3rd at all. That cat is a spawn of devil.

He was too focused on giving everyone the 'bye bitches' hair flip, but he stumbled at the process. Karma hit him on the face, and so the boy fell. He expected to be met face to face with the cold marble, instead he was welcomed by a pair soft lips on his nose. His nose was physically eaten by the owner of the lips.

Jisung winced in pain. "My nose..." He froze upon seeing the creature who's eating his nose. "Minho?"

"Upmhh..." the said boy opened his eyes after a squirrel-like boy interrupted his sleep. Without wasting another breath, he pushed Jisung's body away from his. "Holy kittens, your nose is wet and so are my lips... holy squirrels I'm drooling."

Jisung's body flew away. He felt weightless after being touched by the love of his life. The other could only watch the lovely scene, mesmerized by the sight.

"My virgin nose has vanished." Jisung continuously touch his nose while Minho was coughing madly after learning the truth.

Jisung stood up again, attempting to leave again. Not even trying to flip his hair this time.

When he looked back for the last time, Chan and Felix were trying to hold their laughter, Hyunjin was still sleeping peacefully, Jeongin and Seungmin were enjoying their time, Changbin's face was glued to his phone, Woojin was secretly chatting his girlfriend. Meanwhile Minho was blushing. It was a rare sight for Jisung, still thinking that Minho's straight.

Not for long, Ken doll. Jisung was feeling smug after escaping the building. For him, it was victorious.

"Friends no more, future hubby~"

┉┉

Thx for 100 reads <3
Anw how's 2020 going? 2020 for me has been shitty so far. I'm stuck in a traffic, it's been 18 hours... Yea, I'm typing this in my car :")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 26K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
363K 11.3K 35
Changbin dares Minho to text Jisung? Minho seems more like a no strings attached guy to Jisung someone who just wants a quick lay. Jisung is a sweet...
190K 11K 49
"no one knows we are fake dating so it should be easy to break up, right?" -but oh boy, he loved you ever since before you guys date how is it gonna...
92.3K 3.5K 13
"call me, cutie " -Where Minho goes to a 3RACHA Hi-Touch and gets his idol's number. | started: 14.12.19 | ended: 30.12.19