Love Shot

By aug_00

[Completed] "What's a love shot?" "A love shot is when you take a bullet for someone you care for, someone yo... More

Characters
Intro
༓☾one☽༓
༓☾two☽༓
༓☾three☽༓
༓☾four☽༓
༓☾ five ☽༓
༓☾ six ☽༓
༓☾ seven ☽༓
༓☾ eight ☽༓
༓☾ nine ☽༓
༓☾ ten ☽༓
༓☾ eleven ☽༓
༓☾ twelve ☽༓
༓☾ thirteen☽༓
༓☾ fourteen ☽༓
༓☾ fifteen ☽༓
༓☾ sixteen ☽༓
༓☾ seventeen ☽༓
༓☾ eighteen ☽༓
༓☾ nineteen ☽༓
༓☾ twenty ☽༓
༓☾ twenty one ☽༓
༓☾ twenty two ☽༓
༓☾ twenty three☽༓
༓☾ twenty four ☽༓
༓☾ twenty five ☽༓
༓☾ twenty six ☽༓
༓☾ twenty seven ☽༓
༓☾ twenty eight ☽༓
༓☾ twenty nine ☽༓
༓☾ thirty ☽༓
༓☾ thirty one ☽༓
༓☾ thirty two ☽༓
༓☾ thirty three☽༓
༓☾ thirty five ☽༓
༓☾ thirty six ☽༓
༓☾ thirty seven ☽༓
༓☾ thirty eight ☽༓
༓☾ thirty nine ☽༓
༓☾ forty ☽༓
༓☾ forty one ☽༓
༓☾ forty two ☽༓
༓☾ forty three ☽༓
༓☾ forty four ☽༓
༓☾ forty five ☽༓
༓☾ forty six ☽༓
༓☾ forty seven ☽༓
༓☾ forty eight ☽༓
༓☾ forty nine ☽༓
༓☾ fifty ☽༓
༓☾ fifty one ☽༓
💜Thanks +more💜

༓☾ thirty four ☽༓

7.8K 506 27
By aug_00

Soobin's POV

Why do I feel like this?

I try to move but I'm stuck in place. What is going on?

All of a sudden I feel my body start to heat up, the same type of heat I felt when I stepped outside and into the sun when I was younger. It burned and that's what I'm feeling. Slowly my body starts to heat up, making me feel like I'm slowly dying from the heat.

I feel myself start to fidget and shake and I can't stop myself. I can't control my body or any of my movements.

It's as if someone is taking control of my body and there is no way I can move the way I want. I can't move on my own accord.

I try to move my hand but it's like someone is holding me down. As if I'm tied down.

I came out here to get my thoughts together. This past week and half I've been ignoring everyone. Well everyone except Nahla. It's not like I actually talk to her but she's the only who I listen to. I let her talk all she wants and I only reply with a nod or hum.

She's relaxing being by but just like everyone else I have nothing to say to her.

I want to be able to join the war, to fight alongside everyone, but I'm too young to even do that. I know that just recently I got my fangs and I just got my power under control but that doesn't mean I can't fight, because I can.

But I do also see where they're coming from. They want to protect me, make sure that they won't loose me at such a young age. And so I came out here to clear my mind, to be able to see from their perspective, to understand them more.

Now I'm not sure if that's going to happen when something weird is happening to my body.

I need to move.

I try to move my arms and I try to say something but nothing happens. Not until the burning gets too much and I let out a loud scream before everything before me goes black.

"...bin!"

"...oobin!"

"Soobin!"

I finally come back to my senses and slowly open my eyes to be met with the sight of of a bright figure, mainly light surrounding it. But I catch a glimpse of something blonde and so I blink my eyes a few times to try to get them to adjust to the bright light.

Once I open them back up I see my papa sitting beside me, with sad concerned eyes, he is looking at me as if I'm dying, he looks broken and I instantly become more aware.

What the hell just happened?

"Soobin, are you awake? Soobin." I hear him ask as he caresses my cheeks with a sad look in his eyes as well as a sad tone.

"I-I'm good." I let out as I start to try to sit up. He instantly helps me sit up and lets me lean into his chest. I feel someone else next to us and I turn around to see my dad and I smile at him as he hugs me and sets a gentle kiss onto my forehead.

"Soobin!" I hear Yeonjun yell and I hear him run our way and once he is in front of me, he drops to his knees and pulls me into his hold. "Oh god, are you okay? You screamed so loud." I hug him back and we both sit there comforting each other, not having to say anything to each other because our hold is all that matters.

"I don't know what happened but all I felt was this burning pain, the same burning pain from when I was younger. I also couldn't move as if someone had me tied up. It was so weird, I just came out here to be able to think. I don't know what happened." I say as I break away from the hug when I hear more people come. I turn around to be met with Taehyung uncle, Yoongi uncle, and Hoseok uncle.

"You okay?" Taehyung uncle asks and I nod my head as he leans down and kisses my forehead gently. "Good." He says as he stands back up and starts to look around.

"A spell was cast." We all turn towards where the voice came from and we see Nahla standing there with a green glow coming from her hands as she has them outstretched, as if she is sensing what had happened, and I guess that is what she is doing.

But when I see her I get a weird feeling and then I get a flashback to something that I know doesn't belong to me.

Flashback

"Its a full moon tonight." I say as I walk up to her with a huge smile on my face. She turns around to look at me with a smile of her own as she lets out a small chuckle.

I look at her and take in the sight of her under the full moon and I can't help but smile even wider. She looks so beautiful with her tanned skin being lit up by the moonlight and her long black hair blowing back from the night breeze. So beautiful.

"Oh should I beware of the werewolves? Ooo how scary." She says as she continues to laugh and I grab her by her waist as I let out a playful growl, playing along with her. "Ahhh! The werewolf got me! Help, help." She yells out and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't worry, I got you." I pull her in closer as I place a small kiss onto her lips and we both smile into it.

"So whats with you and the full moon?" We both turn around and face the moon as I wrap my arms around her waist with her back on my front.

"Full moons relax me and make the sky look so beautiful. Just looking at it makes me feel peaceful. Peaceful enough to do something just a little crazy." I let out a sigh as I hold onto her tighter and she hums as she starts to sway us back and forth, with me following along with her movements.

"Don't you always do something crazy?" Chuckling while moving her hands on top of mine. I let out a small laugh, knowing what she meant by that.

I tend to do as I please, not really following what others say. I'm a free spirit and I think thats what catches a lot of peoples attention about me.

"Thats true but this might just be one of the craziest most exciting thing I'm ever going to do." This seems to catch her attention as she turns to me with her eyebrows raised.

"And what might this exciting crazy thing be?" She asks as she still looks at me curiously. So I decide to take a leap and put it all on the table.

"I love you Nahla, love you with all my heart. It might not beat but it doesn't mean that it isn't for you. Everything I have is for you. When I first met you, I thought you were so beautiful and each day I got to know you, your beauty grew. And not only did your beauty grow but my love for you did as well. I know being with me won't be the easiest with my very spontaneous moments but I would love to share those with you. So would you give me the utmost happiness and pleasure of taking my love and giving me yours in return?" I want to say more, to pour so much of my love for her but I knew words could never do justice for the love that I have for her.

She looks up at me shocked, knowing what my proposal meant. We would have to bond, to become lovers for life. I'm ready for anything with her and I hope she's ready for anything with me.

"Seojoon I love you too and I would want nothing more than to have your love and for me to give you all my love." She reaches up and kisses my lips gently.

"I love you Seojoon."

I hug her and spin her around, being the happiest man on earth.

I look up to the full moon and just smile even wider.

"I love you too Nahla."

End of Flashback

That is definitely not my memory.

That was Seojoon's but why was I remembering it? How do I even have this memory? I clutch onto my head as I start to feel dizzy with all this thinking.

Oh god what happened to me?

I look up and see Nahla looking at me with wide eyes as she looks at me up and down as if she's trying to figure something out.

When I look at her I feel so happy and joyful like I have never felt before. I feel like my heart could just start beating for her but of course that would never happen but the feeling is still there nonetheless.

"Seokjin, Namjoon, take Soobin inside and into my wing. It still has the protection spell so only we can go in. This has to be the doing of one of the royals. Soobin must be protected." Taehyung says as he gives both of my parents a stern look and they both get up immediately and papa takes me into his arms as Yeonjun gets up to follow along.

"What happened?" Dad asks and we all look up to Taehyung to see him looking furious and it's a rare sight to see since he knows how to control his emotions around us. And by us I mean me and Yeonjun.

"I'll explain everything once we're all inside." Dad nods his head and we all start to make our way back inside.

"Nahla I suggest staying away from him for now." I frown when I hear Taehyung uncle say that but I let it be as I continue to walk with my family.

All I want to know is why I have Seojoon's memory of him and Nahla and why I feel the way I do when I see her now.

Something definitely happened and I know Taehyung uncle knows.

And I need to find out what happened to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 565 21
(。>﹏<。) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading ❣️ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc..
97.8K 3.4K 33
officer Suga, namjoon, taehyung mafia hoseok, seokjin, jungkook top suga, namjoon,taehyung bottom hobi, seokjin, jungkook
3.5K 174 5
a bunch of Taekook oneshot collection....may be twoshots too...😁😁😜 theme of the story can be varies from love , fluff, angst, dark theme...and mor...