PRIORITIES (Completed)

By chaitali_14

Tiara Collins. A Daughter, a Sister, a Best Friend, a Girl with a Passion for Music, a Girl with Priorities... More

POSTER (snippet)
COPYRIGHT AND CAST #1
CAST #2 : PRIORITY
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

8

1.9K 84 8
By chaitali_14

Loud cheers and screams filled the air. Nervousness and excitement was visible all along. The match was important, for both the schools, also for the students of both the schools.

Steven was doing warm ups. The game was going to start in the next twenty minutes. He pulled his socks up on both his skinny legs and then put his expensive shoes on.

"Steven!" He heard a yell. His eyes met Tiara's. A wide toothy smile spread across his face.

She came!

Tiara waved at Steven with a wide smile. He jogged towards her and realised that she didn't only came here but also painted her cheeks the colour of their jersey which was derived from the logo of their team.

A yellow cheetah with navy blue background in a circle. It was just two fingers brushed on both her cheeks. One was a yellow drag and the second was navy blue. Blue bellow the yellow.

Tiara was surprised when he suddenly hugged her. He parted Happily, impressed by the immense support, "thanks for coming,"

"Ofcourse," Tiara smiled at him and them looked at Jay who was sitting beside her, "Steven, this is Jay my bestfriend."

"I know, hi," Steven waved at Jay and Jay waved back.

"All the best," Jay smiled giving him a thumbs up.

"That's dude," Steven thanked.

"Steven!" They heard Anthony's voice coming into their direction. Anthony struggled to make his way towards them from the heavy crowd. When he finally reached there, he hugged his little brother. "All the best, loser," Anthony ruffled Steven's hairs messily with a loopsided smile.

"Thanks," Steven grumbled while combing his hairs sideways with his fingers.

Anthony then looked at Tiara, "what the hell are you doing here?" he then pinched her cheeks together, "and what the hell is on your cheeks. It's making you look way more annoying."

Tiara struggled on Anthony's strong hold on her cheeks.

"I think she looks pretty in that," Jay stood up from his seat and smiled down at Tiara. Tiara smiled through her eyes looking at Jay. She loved when he stood up for her.

"Yeah," Steven agreed and helped Tiara to get away from Anthony and successfully pushed his hand away. "Thanks for this," Steven pointed a finger on his own cheek. "that suits on you."

"Thanks. Jay did that on me," she smiled at her bestfriend who smiled back. "and thanks for the seats too."

"No problem," Steven said.

"No problem," Anthony mocked him in a girly voice and then looked at his seat number which was right beside Tiara's. "and why the hell did you gave me a seat beside her?"

Steven made a face, "maybe because she's our sister?"

Tiara found herself smile involuntary at Steven. It ment he was proud to be her brother. Anthony rolled his eyes and sat on his seat nonetheless, it looked more like he collapsed on it giving up.

"Collins!" Their coach shouted.

Steven glanced at the field and then back to his siblings and Jay, "gotta go, bye,"

"Bye, and all the best." Tiara cheered. Steven nodded and ran up to the field.

PRIORITIES

The game was going to start in a minute. The fifteen minute match was a big-big deal for Steven. He had been practicing hard from last three weeks.

The countdown appeared on the big screen. Everyone screamed the numbers as they went down from fifteen seconds to one. After the air horn went off, the players ran and got into their positions. The first goal was taken by the opposition team in the first five minutes.

An echo os 'awww man!' And 'wohhhhh!' was heard from the audiences.

The second goal was done by Steven's team. Tiara screamed and jumped up from her seat and and so did Anthony.

Both of them turned to eachother and clasped both their hands with eachother and then realised what they'd just done. They scoffed at eachother and turned back to the ground.

It was now the last twenty seconds and the game was heated. Everyone were nervously biting their nails. Supporting and praying for their team. Everyone's fingers were crossed.

Steven was on the lead. Two players were behind him and were trying to take the football away from him.

Five seconds were left.

"Five!" The crowd screamed.

"Four,"

"Three,"

"Two,"

"One,"

"GOAL!" Steven did the goal. Steven did the goal! STEVEN DID THE GOAL. Tiara was already strangled Jay in a bone crashing hug in utter excitement. She didn't even realise that she'd hugged Anthony who hugged her back too! But that wasn't important anymore. Steven had just goaled and won him team. She was so proud of her brother.

Steven was on the shoulders of his team mates. He was so happy and cherry. There was even a hind of tear in his eyes, happy tears.

Tiara jumped up and down and clapped her hands together and ran towards Steven to congratulate him. She was way to excited. Tiara reached the field, Steven was talking to one of his team mate. He excused himself when he saw her coming for him.

Steven heard her scream his name. He smiled widely and welcomed her with open arms and picked her up and spinned her around in air and then put her down on her feet.

"Congratulations!" She yelled happily and proudly.

"Thanks you so much!" Steven couldn't hide his excitement and pride.

PRIORITIES

Steven had asked Tiara to join the treat he was going to give to his team, but Tiara denied and told him to enjoy with his friends and that she would accompany him in his success later.

Tiara and Jay walked into the school's music studio. It was a day off for the whole school on the occasion of such the big matches. The whole studio was empty.

Jay picked the microphone up and placed it between him and Tiara. On the other hand, Tiara picked a Yamaha F310 6 string guitar and placed it on her lap.

It was their thing. They always loved to spent time together along with music.One thing these four friends had in common was music. Mason, Madison, Jay and Tiara loved music. They loved their instruments.

Tiara ran her plectrum on the strings of the guitar making a sweet melody. 

"You must think that I'm stupid
You must think that I'm a fool..."

Jay started to sing. His voice planted strawberries in Tiara's ears. Fuck all the singers, Jay's voice is my favourite. Is what Tiara believed. Jay kept on singing and Tiara kept on playing her instrument. Both of them flowing softly and steadily. Enjoying eachother's company.

At some point, Tiara stared into Jay's light green eyes which shined with love. He stared into her eyes with a soft smile. Tiara absentmindedly smiled at him too. Her fingers not forgetting the rhythm of the plectrum.

Jay never knew when he stopped singing and kept staring into Tiara's brown eyes. He was lost, deep into the woods. Not realising what this was, they naively acknowledged the beauty in eachother's eyes. This never happened before, but was starting to happen alot. They didn't know what this was.

"Started it without us?" A voice broke their unintentional stare down competition. They were startled but then distracted. Mason and Madison had come into the studio. Late as usual.

But forty-five minutes late? "God! You're forty-five minutes late," Tiara was sobered up from those green eyes now.

"It wasn't my fault," Madison said "this dick threw a fit that he wanted his phone back,"

"Mason," Tiara said, "my phone is taken away too. Stop with those tantrums." Mason rolled his eyes and dropped himself on the nearby couch and picked up a bass guitar.

"You know I can't live without my phone," he then looked at Jay. "atleast you can understand me, right J?"

Jay pursed his lips and then spoke "how long are you grounded for?"

"Two months," Mason said in a defeating voice.

Tiara laughed "I'm grounded for only a month,"

Mason was offended "that's not fair!"

Jay shook his head.

"I can't imagine you really fell into police, guys," Madison said.

"We were innocent." Mason grumbled.

"It wasn't intentional," Tiara added.

Madison rolled her eyes and sat on the stood infront of the school's drum set and picked up the sticks in both her hands. She played the drums energetically. Madison finally felt complete. This was Madison's right place. "Alright my pretty Priorities, let's get started,"

———

Vote for more 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 391 8
Emmalyn and gracie were just 2 little girls, but to their father, that did not matter. Their father started abusing them when they were just babies...
247K 11.1K 95
Being brought up by her adoptive parents Sage Cohen has always questioned and wondered about the identity and whereabouts of her real family. As time...
146K 3.8K 31
Glenda was a result of a one night stand between her mother and a married man. Glenda's mother Gale committed suicide and tried to take her with but...
222K 3.7K 28
"we will always protect you little princess" "we are your brother guards" Amelia is a 2year old girl oblivious to what's happening around her ..to w...