More than a friend

By ishapapa

Set after Shadow Kissed After the attack at St. Vladimir's Academy, Dimitri vanishes from the academy leaving... More

Ch 1: Disappeared
Ch 2: Selfishness
Ch 3: Different People
Ch 4: Changes
Ch 5: Proposals
Ch 6: Road Trips
Ch 7: Home
Ch 8: Plans
Ch 9: Family.
Ch 10: An unexpected visitor
Ch 11: Wishes
Ch 12: Peace Providers
Ch 13: Old Faces
Ch 14: Roles
Ch 15: Responsibilities
Ch 16: Truth
Help! (Author note)
Ch 17: Bitchy Mood
Ch 18: Memories
Ch 19: Familiar Routines
Ch 20: The Past
Ch 21: Burning

preface

1.5K 27 0
By ishapapa

Sometimes doing what's best for someone may also bring them pain.  Even with their best interest at heart, your actions can rob them of their joys and hopes, and yet all you can do is watch and pray that it gets better.

It takes strength to walk away from those you love, even when they've hurt you. Even when they've betrayed you. But its harder walking away from a heart that was once yours...but now belongs to someone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 119 10
What if you fell in love but could not marry that person because your parents had set up a union as soon as you were born? What if there was a way to...
83.7K 1.6K 44
Previously called After Last Sacrifice. This takes place after Last Sacrifice. Sydney has discovered a way for dhampirs to have kids together. Knowin...
12.4K 221 36
Vampire Academy Fanfiction Sets after the cabin, one night with the love of her life can change a lot. Will she be able to challenge everything? Dim...
16.4K 576 12
Rose's life has always been crazy. But this time, things are about to get crazier than ever before. Leaving the academy and her friends behind with D...