๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐ , stiles st...

By trgdycoils

โ โ โ ๐•ฏ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐ , โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โžฃ so, ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…๐’”, i'm basically a ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’“ and ๐’๐’Š... More

๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง.
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก.
โ” ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
โ” ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ.

six.

10.6K 508 407
By trgdycoils

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER SIX.
what is this feeling?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AFTER LOSING SCOTT WITH NO WAY OF KNOWING HIS WHEREABOUTS, STILES WAS QUICK TO OFFER THE WALKIE TALKIE HE HAD FOR HIS DAD'S POLICE SERVICES. Adrian didn't know why he agreed, but he did. At this point, he just wanted to find Scott, go back home and get a few more hours of sleep.

"Stiles, you know I can't call the dispatch line when I'm on duty." Choosing to stay quiet in the passengers seat, the ginger let Stiles handle all the talking considering he was familiar with all the officers unlike himself.

"I just need to know if you've gotten any odd calls." Stiles told the woman on the other line with urgency, driving around in search for his werewolf friend.

"Odd how?" She questioned confusedly. It surprised Adrian she didn't shut the boy down completely, something telling him this wasn't the first time he had talked with the officers over the radio.

"Uh, like an odd person or dog-like individual roaming around the streets?" Adrian gave Stiles a dissatisfying look, the woman bidding the boy farewell before disconnecting.

Stiles didn't make a smart, snarky comment like Adrian thought he would. Instead, the boy threw the walkie talkie down on the backseat, sighing greatly.

Adrian's eyes unintentionally softened, biting his lip in hesitation before speaking. "Hey," the hazel eyed boy looked at him with sadness. "I'm sure Scott's fine. He probably just got freaked out. This is all still new to him after all."

Stiles nodded, understanding what the boy was trying to say as he worked on calming his nerves. "Y-Yeah, you're right." Stiles breathed out. At one point, the two boys found themselves staring into each other's eyes, saying or doing nothing until Stiles softly smiled. "Thanks, Adrian."

Now, maybe it was in the spur of the moment. Either way, Adrian didn't know what feeling came over him as he reached down until his hand was gently on Stiles' shaking one. Their fingers twitched and grazed as Stiles calmed down almost immediately, staring down at the hand near his.

For a moment, they forgot about Scott McCall and the trouble surrounding him. They forgot about the whole spectrum of popularity and egos. They forgot about almost everything. It was them, and only them.

But, as the old saying goes, a dark cloud started to rain on Adrian Martin's parade; that cloud being himself.

With his mind flashing back to his actions in reality, he immediately retracted his hand and held it close to his chest as if he had hurt it. Stiles gave him a confused face with a mix of other emotions; Adrian reading one of them quickly as hurt.

It grew silent between them. Not the comfortable and content silence that was between them before. No. This was an unbearable and awkward silence; so awkward that Adrian needed to escape.

"Adrian?" Stiles paused, unsure of what to say. What could he say?! Part of Stiles wasn't even sure what just happened was real!

Gaping like a fish, Adrian's mouth opened and closed wordlessly. It's as if he forgot to speak all together, only making his situation more embarrassing for him despite Stiles not thinking so. "I-I gotta go."

"What?" Stiles breathed out, but Adrian was already latching onto the door handle and stepping out of the blue jeep. The boy with the buzzcut jumped out, jogging after him. "Adrian! Wait!"

"I'll walk from here." The boy stated, his eyes wide and frantic as he stuffed his hands in his pocket after pulling his hoodie's hood up. It wasn't raining or anything, Adrian just felt the overwhelming sense to hide suddenly.

"Adrian," Stiles' tone was a bit more emotional as he grabbed his forearm gently, turning him round.

There it was. That feeling; back again. It thudded and swam in his chest, and Adrian was scared of it. He snatched his arm away from the teen and started walking backwards, a glare on his face. "Don't touch me!"

Now it was Stiles' turn to become inaudible, his mouth hanging open as his eyes read sadness. "Wha- come on! Get back in the jeep. At least let me drive you home."

"My house isn't far from here. I'll walk." Adrian stepped back and turned to walk away.

Stiles watched him the entire time he slowly faded to a blur. When he was a good distance away, Stiles sighed and ran his hands over his buzzed head, cursing under his breath.

The whole walk/drive home, all the two boys could think about was each other as they struggled on how to feel with their emotions. It was obvious who was having a harder time figuring it out: Adrian Martin.

Even when he crashed on his bed for a well deserved nap, he found himself doing nothing but staring at his ceiling as his mind ran miles on him.

What is this feeling? Adrian thought desperately to himself. With no clue and little straws to clutch, Adrian passed out from exhaustion; a hazel eyed boy appearing in his dreams.

❚ ❚ ❚

Scott was okay thankfully enough; despite being hit by Allison's dad's car. How Adrian knew that you may ask? Long story short, girls can be pretty loud, giggly and most importantly gossipy on the phone. Props to having a sister.

Jackson was going to be the one picking the Martin twins up tonight for the big game in his Porsche. They all planned on celebrating later, the captain obviously acting like they already won.

The car ride was short and simple enough, Adrian feeling occasionally like the third wheel when Lydia and Jackson would compliment each other or make any affectionate gesture. The radio helped a lot, giving the Martin boy something else to focus on while the rest of his problems swirled round his head into a bigger spiral each passing day.

Jackson pulled up at school, driving in his usual car spot he had reserved for only himself. The three got out, Jackson and Adrian quickly gathering their kit as they walked towards the school.

"McCall's got nothing on me tonight. This game is as good as mine." Jackson told the boy rather boldly as they neared the locker room.

"You both are on the same team. What difference does it make?" Adrian rather glumly replied, his whole face now tripping him as he walked in the room and set his stuff down.

Jackson neared him before he could make a move to change. His green eyes scanned him up and down, a suspicious look on his face. "What's up with you? Why are you sticking up for McCall? You got a soft spot for him now? He hooking you up with his supplier?"

Rolling his eyes, Adrian shook his head with a scoff. "No, I'm not sticking up for him nor are we friends. Besides, if Scott was on something, you would've figured it out by now." Trying to change the subject, Adrian used Jackson's greatest weakness to a subject changer: himself.

Jackson was silent with deliberation, a smug look on his face as he nodded. "You're right. I would've."

"Of course I'm right." Nudging the rich boy on the shoulder, Adrian walked away as he stripped himself of his shirt.

Across the room, he could feel the familiar pair of eyes boring into his but Adrian didn't pay him nor his friend any attention as he readied himself to play.

❚ ❚ ❚

The stands were already packed with people when Adrian and the others exited to begin the match. The redhead looked to the stands, his mood deflating slightly when he didn't see his mother amongst the sea of people. He should've known by now, Miss Martin never came to lacrosse games; not even when her son played.

Lydia was beside Allison, who was also near Noah Stilinski and Melissa McCall. They wore small smiles as they looked out for their sons, ready to support the them. Part of Adrian was envious of the two teens' relationships with their parents. They seemed close; closer than Adrian and his mum will ever be.

Yet, there was someone else . . . someone who always came to the games. But, this time, even Adrian was surprised to see him amongst the crowd. A grateful smile came onto his face behind his helmet.

Toby Valack shifted uncomfortably in the stands, pulling his jumper sleeves down in an attempt to warm up. He had that same innocent look in his eyes like he always did as he looked around.

The two friends' eyes met, momentarily making them both freeze up under the gaze. Adrian's mind immediately went back to all the harsh and unnecessary words he had told the boy who did nothing but be his friend; his best friend.

Adrian waved at the boy from his spot on the field, unaware if Toby knew it was him or not. The blonde seemed to notice from his jersey- which read MARTIN 16- and hesitated with a bite of the lip. Then, just as the redhead's hopes were fading, he waved back slightly, a small smile on his face. Of course, it didn't solve everything between the two of them, but it was good enough for them just now.

The whistle blew on the field, gaining every players attention. Mystic Falls High and Beacon Hills all began to cheer and wave enthusiastically, pumping with energy.

When a game started, Adrian is normally pretty focused on the game; meaning he picks up things pretty quickly. Whether that be someone's laces were untied or someone seemed to have an injury . . . or the fact that the ball was going anywhere but Scott McCall's direction even when in the perfect place.

It was clear as day in Adrian's mind just who was the culprit of this situation. The guy who hated the Latino boy's with a burning passion. The guy who before the game boasted this was his match to win; Jackson Whittmore.

"You wouldn't happen to have anything to do with this, would you?" After scoring a goal, people cheered as Adrian jogged over to the green eyed captain; jerking his head in the young werewolf's direction.

Even behind the helmet, Adrian could see Jackson was smirking in victory. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"He's a good player! He could end up turning this thing round for us!" Adrian told the boy sternly, a hard look in his green eyes.

Choosing not to answer, Jackson walked away with a scoff; returning to the game. When Adrian turned round, he saw a player from the opposite team drop the ball to the grass. Scott, being the closest, went for the opportunity . . . but so did Jackson.

As Scott rushed to the ball, Jackson was close too. He rammed into the tanned boy, knocking him onto the ground. Scott landed with a hard thump, Adrian and Stiles wincing from their spots.

Uncaring of the injured player on his team, Jackson scooped up the ball and cradled it as he ran forward; scoring another goal.

This time, Adrian didn't cheer or clap for him. He couldn't. A game of lacrosse was supposed to be played fairly between two teams, and this was not fair play.

"That's it, Jackson!" Coach yelled from the bottom bleachers, seemingly unbothered or unaware of the captain's tactics to win. "Get fired up! Fired up!"

Beacon Hills was winning, but Adrian didn't feel like it so far. Even Melissa McCall was clapping but rather disappointedly giving her son had not had a good start.

A loud whoop caught the young boy's attention from the benches. Adrian Martin turned his back to see his sister and Allison holding up a massive sign that read: We luv u Jackson.

Adrian cringed and gave his sister a disappointed look. He could see Scott staring at it too, a look of anger and defeat clear on his face. The young Martin couldn't help but feel bad for the boy.

The game continued, Adrian nailing most of the goals as people cheered around him. At one point, Adrian could hear Toby and Stiles' shouts, unintentionally lifting his spirits.

That spirit didn't last long however when the young ginger noticed players looking at a bent over, panting Scott strangely. Adrian didn't know why, but his eyes traveled over to the bleachers where him and Stiles exchanged a nervous glance.

The referee's whistle blew again and the game was back on before Adrian could make a move towards the werewolf. Scott made a dash for it when the ball was flying airborne. He took a big leap, landing on a member of the opposite teams shoulder and caught the call in his stick. He landed quickly, taking off running.

Deciding to lend the boy a hand, Adrian took of sprinting. It didn't take long until he was running a fair distance between the young teen. He shouted across the field, reaching out to the boy. "Scott!"

Hearing his name, the werewolf turned to see Adrian offering his assistance, gesturing to his stick. Scott nodded, getting what he was saying. With a grunt, he threw the ball in Adrian's direction.

With a jump, the ball landed and transferred successfully into his net. Adrian cradled it, running forward just as the players from the opposite team ran to him instead of Scott. Good. Adrian thought successfully.

Last minute, not far from the goal, Adrian turned to McCall again. "Scott! Go on!" And with that, he threw the ball back over to the teen; giving him more of a chance to score.

Scott made it the entire length of the field before shooting it. It went straight through the net, causing everybody to cheer loudly. Melissa and Noah jumped in their seats, Allison smiling at her boyfriend as Stiles jumped spastically from the benches.

"To McCall!" Coach Finstock yelled, Stiles jumping from behind him, no longer able to contain his excitement. "Pass to McCall!"

After a player from the other team threw the ball fearfully to Scott, the boy was back on top of his game. He ran, throwing the ball towards the net. The goalie lifted his lacrosse stick to catch it, but the ball went straight through the netting, earning another goal for Beacon Hills.

Noah and Melissa were high fiving each other as Stiles who was jumping around at the bottom of the bleachers, whooped for his best friend. At one point, their eyes met and Stiles grinned at him, shooting him a cheesy thumbs up. Adrian laughed behind his helmet.

The whistle blew whistle again, the ball going straight to Scott. Now, finding himself in the middle of the field with nobody surrounding him, he began to pant and growl.

With only five seconds left on the game, two members of Mystic Falls High began closing in on Scott. He was a pretty big distance away, but Scott threw the ball anyway.

It whirled in the air, everyone watching in suspense. Adrian swore he didn't even breathe as it got closer to the goal.

It landed in the goal just as the final whistle blew and everybody began to cheer. It was over. Beacon Hills High School had won. Adrian smiles brightly at the cheers around them, hearing Stiles' enthusiastic shouts with his hands held up. "Yes! Yes! Oh my God." He lets out a sigh of relief, relaxing eventually.

❚ ❚ ❚

After the game, Adrian thought a congratulations to Scott was in order. Most players were leaving now; the only pair he had not seen leave yet being Stiles and Scott.

Adrian was entering just as a blushing Allison was leaving, a smile on her face. Adrian raises his eyebrows at the brunette, getting a pretty good idea what just happened as she bid him a quiet farewell.

Walking into the locker room, Stiles and Scott were already in. Stiles had an expression pretty much like Adrian's while Scott beamed with the cheesiest, biggest grin on his face. "I kissed her." The boy sounded happier than he had been in a long time.

"I saw." Stiles replied, an easy smile on his face as he jerked his head.

"She kissed me." Scott was grinning ear to ear by now, his happiness radiating through the locker room towards the other two teens.

"I saw that too." The hazel eyes boy nudged his friend, Scott's grin becoming contagious.

"And by the looks of it, she liked it." Adrian made his presence known, chuckling. Scott and Stiles whirled round to the redhead. Scott smirked at him, while Stiles stared at him with an unreadable expression. "How did you pull a stunt like that, McCall?"

Sighing happily, Scott stammered for an explanation. "I don't know how, but I controlled it. I pulled it back. Maybe I can do this! Maybe it's not that bad!"

"Whatever you say, Scotty." Adrian smiles, glad the boy was actually happy for once ever since the whole werewolf occurrence. He deserved it. "Well, congratulations on the win. Keep up the good work! Catch you dweebs later!"

When he turned to leave, Stiles grabbed the back of his lacrosse shirt. He pulled him back, Scott and Adrian shooting him a confused look. "What?"

Stiles hesiated before sighing. "The, uh, medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found."

"And?" Scott asked, him and Adrian exchanging a glance.

"Well, I'll keep it simple. The medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal, not human. Derek is human, not animal. Derek not killer. Derek let out of jail."

Scott's face fell, Adrian's stomach sinking. "Are you kidding?" He asked in complete shock.

"No, and here's a bigger kick in the ass." Stiles continued. "My dad ID'd the dead girl, both halves. Her name was Laura Hale."

Realisation dawned upon Scott and Adrian at the same time. "Hale?" The werewolf repeated.

"Derek's sister."

A U T H O R. N O T E
toby is a bean! i had planned something different in this story but i think i'm gonna save it for later :D

still can't believe i've written six chapters yet only on episode two of season one. this gonna be a long book.

GIF MADE BY ME !
R O S C O E O B R I E N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 6.7K 23
Stiles never thought he'd see the day his pack turned their backs on him, but that's the least of his worries now. First he's dying, then he has to l...
2.1K 89 19
Stiles brush with death at the hands of the malevolent Darach, Jennifer, leaves him teetering on the edge of the supernatural abyss. Salvation comes...
71.2K 2.3K 118
โ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโž ๐‘๐ž๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง (๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ž...
25.8K 997 8
''What the hell happened, Stiles?!'' He hisses. Stiles tries not to flinch from his dad's tone, but he fails miserably. ''I don't know, I don't know...