Forest Sister

By elfwitchof221B

A female elf joins Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas and Gandalf at the Fangorn Forest. She hates Legolas more than any... More

I Will Go With You
Edoras
I Release You From The Spell
Past
One More Reason
Journey To Helm's Deep
Nothing To Lose
Small But A Great Cost Paid Battle
Helm's Deep And A Friend From Rohan
Friend? No, Friend 's'
Mission Suicide
Preparing For The Battle
battle at helm's deep
end of the battle
the truth
500 years ago
decision
back to Edoras
the palantir
a light in the dark
Untitled
off you go
crying out loud
and Rohan will answer
the road to the Dimholt = the road to the dead humans
The dead and more
on the boat to Gondor
Legolas is leveled up
War
Thank You
Chapter 31
I Love You
Another Suicide Mission
To the Black Gate We Go
We go to kick Sauron's ass
Getting ready for the coronation
The coronation
Thank you
Into the woods
Mirkwood
Thranduil
Thranduil 2
I will stay with you
Partings
Epilogue
Author's Note

The end of all things

688 16 6
By elfwitchof221B

 "21, Legolas!" I yelled as I fired an arrow to an orc in front of me. Without even time to catch my breath, I turned to stab another orc between the eyes with an arrow and shoot it towards an orc stupid enough to come near me.

"Make that 23!" I corrected.

"19, 20! You better watch your back, Taurieth!" Legolas shouted back. In the corner of my eyes, I saw Aragorn slash through the orcs with his newly forged sword, Anduril. I also saw Gimli, quite near me, chopping the orcs with his axe, screaming as he go.

"I'm on 24, you pointy ears!" Gimli shouted, hitting another orc in the face with the flat side of his axe. I fired two more arrows, instantly killing the orcs.

"27, Master Dwarf!" I replied.

"I'm on 29!" Legolas yelled somewhere behind me. I locked eyes with Gimli for a moment and I knew we were both thinking about the same thing.

"Come on, Gimli. We can't let a blond prince win, can we?" I asked, smirking.

"Let me chop you with my axes, you stinking creatures!" Gimli answered me by beheading an orc.

Just as I was about to kill my 32nd orc, I heard a high pitched scream from the sky. Sweet Eru Illuvatar. I never thought I'd see a Ringwraith riding a fell beast this close in my life time. I had two words for it; holy shit. There weren't just one. There were eight Ringwraiths, and despite the fact that Eowyn had killed the Witch King, they still looked frightening enough to scare away a couple hundred men.

Then I heard a new sound, the screech of a giant eagle. And then of course, I saw a giant eagle attack the fell beast.

"The eagles! The eagles are coming!" I heard Pippin shout somewhere on the right side of me.

"About time, Gandalf," I muttered to myself before smiling up at the giant, fell beast slaying eagles. Then I remember that I was still in a war. I continued to shoot the orcs, until I ran out of my arrows. I swung the bow on my back and took out my sword, and continued to slay orcs that was foolish enough to come near me. Apparently, the rest of the live orcs had heard a rumor about me, because they fled at the sight of me. So I had to go and find them to kill them, not wait for them to come and kill me.

The others weren't so lucky.

Pippin was stuck with an orc taller than him, but somehow was managing to stay alive. That was probably because Merry was helping him, stabbing the orc in the back and the feet whenever he got the chance. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of those two wonderful, brave hobbits who journeyed across Middle-Earth just to help their friends. I made a mental note to pay the Shire a visit sometimes.

Legolas and Gimli were now fighting side by side, Legolas using his twin blades. Gimli seemed a bit out of breath. Actually quite a lot out of breath. I thought about going to help him, but he had Legolas by his side and I was sure they could manage by themselves.

As I started to look for Aragorn and Gandalf, the fell beasts suddenly retreated, making a terrible noise that probably could make your ears go deaf if you heard it loud enough. They were flying towards the mountain, as fast they can, like someone had just broken in. Maybe someone had broken in. Maybe the hobbits called Frodo and Sam managed to climb up that mountain, after all. I made a mental note to give them a good compliment if I ever saw them.

I turned around by a loud roar, and found a cave troll making it's way to Aragorn. I spotted Gandalf too, fighting for his life, far, far away to help Aragorn. Aragorn wasn't aware of the danger that was coming to kill him. It was a mystery how the future King of Gondor can be so stupid. I doubted he could hear me, but I had to try.

"Aragorn!" I shouted, but apparently he hadn't heard me. "Elessar! Strider!" I called him in other names, making my way towards him, hoping that he would face the other way and see what was coming to get him. He still had no idea what was happening, but luckily, as he fought orcs, he continued to walk farther away from the cave troll. But the cave troll was bigger, and faster. The distance between them closed quickly, until they were only few meters (a.n : about 11 feet) away. Then I did something very stupid. I threw my sword at the cave troll.

"Hey! Over here, you ugly head!" I cried, and the cave troll totally forgot about Aragorn. It was clearly mad about my good sword stuck between his armors, on his waist, and my insult. Could it actually understand my insults? I decided to run an experiment.

"That's right! You stupid, stinky, and, um, butt-face! Come and get me! Or are you too fat to catch me?" I shouted as I took my twin knives out. I knew they wouldn't be much of a help against a 5 meters tall (a.n : about 18 feet) cave troll, but it was still better than nothing. Right?

Turns out, the cave trolls could understand my insults. It roared in rage and raced towards me, wiping out anyone that stood in it's path with it's spiky hammer thingy. I started to run away from it, making sure I wasn't leading them towards one of my friends. Luckily I didn't have many friends on the battlefield.

I spotted Legolas as I ran by, and gave him a wave. His face was full of shock, and he mouthed 'what are you doing'. Actually he would have shouted, but I couldn't hear it over the sound of my rapid breathing and the cry on the battle field.

"Trying to get this thing away from Aragorn!" I yelled, but I was sure he couldn't hear me. So I just flashed him a big smile and kept on running.

My luck didn't last very long. I crashed into an orc and almost got killed, but managed to kill it first. Then, as you might've guessed, the cave troll caught up with me. I barely had any time to dodge it's giant spiky hammer, aimed for my head. I thought about holding on to his hammer thingy and get on the top of it's head, but I doubted that would work with the current condition of my body. I had no choice but to keep on dodging him and stay alive.

"Ouch!" a scream escaped my mouth as the hammer hit my right arm. So much for keep on dodging and staying alive. I managed to dodge the second blow, but wasn't so lucky on the third one. The cave troll, clearly annoyed by my squirrel-like actions, decided to use it's hand, instead of swinging his hammer, to simply blow me away. That's exactly what happened to me. I literally flew like, 5 meters (a.n : about 18 feet) and landed on the ground with a loud thud. I was pretty sure there were more than a few broken bones in my body.

I tried to get up, but miserably failed. The cave troll made it's way toward me, dragging it's hammer behind him. I tried to sit up again, but immediately fell to the ground, feeling a sharp pain in my ribs. So I had a broken rib. How nice.

The cave troll raised up it's hammer and put it down, right where my head was. I rolled sideways as another streak fell.

"Taurieth!" I head Legolas scream. He was desperately trying to make his way towards me, but the orcs had different ideas. I was distracted by him that I didn't notice the cave troll lifting up it's foot and place it on the top of me, taking away my breath.

"Ethi!" Legolas cried out. I turned to look at him, and a thought occurred to me. How the hell did he know my nickname? I laughed at the thought. I was about to get smashed into pieces, and I was wondering about how he knew my nickname? I had changed a lot.

I stared helplessly from the ground as it raised it's giant hammer to smash me into pieces and kill me, once and for all. I looked at Legolas, who was still trying to get to me without any luck, and remembered my mental note. I couldn't die. So I stabbed the foot that was on the top on me. It wasn't much of a help. I looked at Legolas's ice colored eyes, and gave him a faint smile. If I was going to die right now, I wanted his face to be the last thing I saw, not the ugly face of a cave troll.

I prepared for the blow, but it never came. In fact, the cave troll stopped in the air and looked at the eye of Sauron. I got a glimpse of it too, and it was suddenly flaring and was making a terrible sound. I realized that it was being destroyed. The hobbits have succeeded. The ring was destroyed. Then the cave troll ran away, as if it knew his master was doomed now.

I lay there for a minute and caught my breath, closing my eyes. When I opened them again, Legolas was kneeling by my side, helping me up, and the tower of Barad-Dur was starting to collapse. We watched as the Eye of Sauron exploded, and sent a huge shockwave towards us. The Black Gate begin to collapse too, and orcs were running away, but the ground below them gave away.

"Frodo! Frodo!" I heard a faint, joyful cry of Merry from somewhere far away. If I ever got to meet this Frodo Baggins, I was going to give him a tour around the Fangorn Forest, and believe me, I didn't just do that for anyone. And then Mount Doom erupted. Legolas and I watched in shock.

"I thought the hobbits were in there," I whispered, as the mountain continued to erupt and send fire balls all around it.

"At least it's over," Legolas quietly said, as I held on to his arm for support. "It is the end, right? No more orcs and cave trolls?"

"I believe so," I replied, but my eyes were fixed on the erupting mountain. I hadn't really met them, but it was just not fair for such heroes to die like that.

"They'll be alive. If two hobbits can travel across the Middle-Earth, carrying the ring of power, resisting the evil of it, then one volcano eruption won't kill them. And look, Gandalf's flying to get them with the eagles," Legolas said, pointing at the sky. I looked up and a faint smile appeared at my face. Gandalf surely knew how to save the day.

"You're right. This is the end," I said, looking at Legolas, smiling. I congratulated myself for surviving what was probably the most biggest battle that happened in the third age of Middle-Earth. It was the end of all things, and I mean literally everything. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 537 25
Y/N Y/L/N is an 19 year old outgoing , funny , smart , pretty girl. She of course loves the lord of the rings and the hobbit movies and books thanks...
181K 2.1K 33
Y/n, Daughter of Elrond has been a strong and independent elf all her life. She sets out on a journey to destroy the one ring along with the other me...
617K 13.9K 57
Aleana is the daughter of Gandalf the Grey and a dear friend to Frodo Baggins. When the ring falls in the possession of Frodo, Gandalf asks Aleana to...
3.6K 44 21
The eldest daughter of Lord Elrond joins on the quest to destroy the one ring. What will happen along the way? **This story will not follow the actua...