Because You Are My Nirvana

By dracoisthebest

Many 7th year students were back to Hogwarts. Professor McGonagall had decided that anyone who wanted to atte... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Author's Note
Chapter VII

Author's Note

20 1 0
By dracoisthebest

Happy new year!!!!(It's 1st Jan 2020 in India) I'm so pumped for a new year and a new start. I don't like making resolutions, except for my resolution to be a better person that I am right now. Every year just this one.  Encouraged more when i came to know about the Jewish tradition of celebrating New year's in sorrow, because of all the mistakes you've made and the regrets you've had this year and promising to improve. (I may be slightly wrong here, because I came to know about this from the show Shadowhunters.) However, I hope all of you have a brilliant start to this year and an even better year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...