Playing his game

By JemiaYoung

"What do you want from me" "I want you...i think" I'm not good with descriptions but the book will be good I... More

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Authors note
Chp.10
Chp.11
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.38
Chp.39
New book otw
Chp.40
New book posted!!!
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.49
Chp.50

Chp.37

4.9K 150 20
By JemiaYoung

Jada

"Nova say cheese"she kept walking down the steps while I was trying to take a picture of her.

The struggle is real

"Forget it come on child"I picked her up and walked to my car where izzy and lani was at "jada we go see frozen"lani asked
Me while her daddy helped her in the car.

"Yes we are my love is that okay with you"I asked her and she blushed and nodded her head.

"Nova you hungry"she patted he stomach and that made me and Izzy laughed "we just ate nova"she pouted and was about to start crying. "Nu uh don't start we gone get you something at the movies"Izzy said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Who we can go to the dollar tree and get all the snacks we need and put it in my purse fuck you thought this was"I said and he shook his head.

"Fook" I heard nova said "nova watch yo mouth that's a bad word"she just looked at me and tilted her head with a smile.

"You think you slick"I said and she lifted giggled "nova you so cute"lani said and I smiled.

She's going to be a great big sister.

"Lani you ready to meet your little sister"I asked her and she smiled "yes jada she gone be so cute"lani said and I smiled.

1 hour later

After we got some snacks we got to the movies and we just waiting for the movie to start. Lani was sitting next to me while nova was sleep in Izzy arms.

A lot of people would look at my situation and think I'm dumb but honestly I love my life and everybody that's in it. I have a wonderful boyfriend,a babygirl on the way, and a beautiful step daughter that I love with all my heart.

I don't think my life can get any better than it is right now. Lani knocked me out of my thoughts when she cuddled up next to me holding on to my arm.

"You so cute"I kissed her forehead and she thanked me still looking at the screen. She been wanting to watch this movie for the longest she begged me and Izzy to bring her and it was actually cute but I couldn't torture my baby no longer so I told her we would take her.

We got nova this morning cause I miss my toolie. I know when I have my baby I want be able to do all these things with them so I want to spend all the time I can with my luv bugs.

Later on that night

"Don't get that lotion in my bed Lil girl"Izzy said to lani while she was playing with some lotion in his bed.

We need to get a place together.

"Bae"I rubbed his waves while he laid in between my legs "wasuh"he was on his phone scrolling down Instagram. I sighed "do you think it's time we should move into a place together"I asked him scared of his response.

"I'm already ahead of you babes I asked my realtor to find us some places to check out"he said going to his messages with the realtor.

"Hm"he handed me the phone showing me the places she picked out. "How many rooms do these have"I asked him "I think 5 or 6 we gone have to call and ask her"I nodded my head.

"Can you ask her if we can go check them out"I asked him and he texted her and she replied back with a simple yes.

"How long you been talking to her"I asked him and he scrunched his face up turning to face me "don't do that"he said and I kept a straight face.

"I just asked a question"I said and he shook his head "ight jada"I shrugged my shoulders and looked over and saw she was bout to fall asleep. I pushed him off of me and got up.

"Come on pooh lets go in yo room"I picked her up which was a struggle since my stomach was getting in the way. "I can take her"I shook my head "I got it"I started walking out the room.

"She my daughter"he tried to mumbled it but I heard him "okay and what's your point"I said turning around.he waved me off and I walked out to his room and went to lani room and laid her down.

What Izzy said really made me feel like I wasn't that important in her life, it made me feel like I didn't have a purpose to be in her life.

"You mad at my daddy"she asked me when I was about to walk out the door "no baby I love your daddy"I said and she smiled and nodded her head.

"You go to sleep okay"I said and she nodded her head and laid down and I walked out leaving the door cracked. I walked back into our room and picked up my MacBook and started finishing some of my school work.

"So you not gone talk to me"he said and I shrugged my shoulders "you the one with the attitude"I said still typing on my MacBook.

"Mttch man you trippin"I nodded my head feeling the tears getting ready to fall "I don't have time for this shit"I walked out wiped under my eyes and grabbed my laptop and walked into the guest room down the hall.

I laid down in the bed and cried while still trying to work on my school work. I'm trying to get most of my work done before the baby get here cause lord knows it's going to get hard for me when she get here.

I put my laptop down and laid down on the pillow looking at a wall. My Hormones ain't even been that bad so I don't even know where this crybaby shit coming from.

I feel asleep crying holding my pillow. I woke up to somebody carrying me bridal style. "What are you doing"I said when Izzy took me into his room "I'm not about to let you sleep in there by yourself" he laid me on the bed.

"Oh" I laid down and turned my back on him and laid down "jada come on now"he pulled me to him "I'm trying to sleep"I said.

He turned me around "okay me too"he said. He wrapped his arm around me and I wrapped my leg around him laying my head on his chest "I love you"he said kissing my cheek "I love you too"I said back.

The next morning

3/3🤞🏼💙

But y'all he got a attitude out of no where when I asked him a simple question 🤦🏽‍♀️

Kayla🥵:don't think to much about it !!!

Bestie💙:rii he probably thought you was just trying to start something

                                                               I-okay
                                                           Delivered

We was on our way to meet up with the realtor to check out the houses.i couldn't get last night out of my head it just didn't feel right to me but for the sake of my child and our relationship I'm going to let it go.

"Is this the place"I asked him and he nodded his head "yeah she should be here in a minute"he said and I nodded my head. I looked back and saw that lani was sleep.

My Tink so cute.

She goes back home tonight and I'm going to miss her so much. The realtor pulled up and we got out the car with lani.

I checked the outside of the house and it was nice very big which wasn't something I was looking for but it was still nice.

"Hey I'm zyla your realtor"the realtor said going for a handshake that I accepted "hey my name is jada and this is malani"I didn't introduce Izzy cause I'm sure she knew him.

"Okay this is the first house we are seeing it's in your price range and it has all and more of the what you've asked for"I looked at Izzy "what is our price range"I asked him and he shook his head "don't worry about it".

I didn't say nothing back. "Umm we can check inside if you would like"I nodded my head and followed her in "how many bedrooms"I asked her "6 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms".

"That's a lot don't you think"I asked Izzy and he shrugged his shoulders "I like it" I mugged him and looked into the rooms "it's nice I can do something with this"I said looking around the room.

"That's nice to hear"she said and I nodded my head.she took us through the house and overall the house was nice "Tink do you like it"I asked her and she cheesed and nodded her head "yes I want this room".

My Tink like it so we getting it.

"Do we have to check the other houses out"I asked izzy and he looked back at me with a confused face "this the house you want"he raised a eyebrow.

"I mean Tink like it that's all that matters to me"I said looking around. I feel like everything moving so fast like I just got my very first apartment on my own this year and now I'm bout to own my own house.

"Well if that's okay with you then I'm fine with it"he said and I smiled and kissed his lips "ewww daddy"Tink said pushing him and I chuckled "y'all are a cute family "thank you"I said and she smiled.

After we got done with the paperwork and everything,we said our goodbyes and left to go get lani things so we could drop her off.

"I don't want to go home"lani started crying when her daddy left the car "why you get to see mommy"I said and she shook her head "mommy boring all she do is cough and lay in the bed"she pouted "what you mean your mama sick"I asked her and she shrugged.

She didn't look sick when I went to get her Friday. "Well she would be happy to see you maybe you will make her feel better"I said and she still had her arms crossed not phased.

I chuckled and Izzy came back "you ready mamas"he asked lani and she ignored him "no she not ready"I said and he sighed.

"You gone come back over lani and guess what you can go to jada appointment to see the baby next time"he said and she smiled.

We got to their apartment and I stayed in the car cause my back was killing me and I wasn't feeling good to be honest. "Some ain't right"Izzy said when he got back into the car "what you mean"I was confused "Daniela she looked sick she was pale"he said and I thought about it.

"Lani did say she cough and sleep a lot maybe you should ask her about it next time you talk to her"I told him and he nodded his head.

The car ride was quiet until Izzy broke it "we straight"he asked me and I thought about it "Umm yea we good"I didn't want to speak on the situation cause I didn't want him thinking that I was trying to start something.

"Ight babygirl I love you"he said and I smiled and turned towards him "I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 29 10
i don't do descriptions, just read :)
44.4K 1.3K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
10.9K 648 10
I don't have description yet. Bare with me y'all😭.
1.7M 51.7K 76
Not good with these but I promise the book will be good πŸ€—