COUNTRYHUMANS X READER

By Zambie2006

This is my first book to make and I'm new so don't judge me if this story is bad but if have suggestions tell... More

Info
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Hi

Chapter-6

906 21 6
By Zambie2006

(F/S) favorite candy
(F/C) favorite chips

(Y/N) POV

~~~After college 2:00 pm~~~
I got out of college and decide to go out to get a snack because I'm not that hungry.

I walk to the nearest grocery store and wanted (F/S) and (F/C).While I was walking around the store to find these items I found Germany at the frozen section , so I went to meet him.

Germany POV

I was deciding what type of pizza did America want. Until I heard a person walking towards me. I turn around and see (Y/N) standing in front of me.

"Hi Germany what are you doing," in her calm voice.

I said "I'm just grocery shopping for our place."

"Oh cool, do you want to hangout later like at the park?"

I thought about it and think I needed a break so I said "yes, in what time?"

" 3:00 pm."

"Ok cya (Y/N)."

"Bye Germany."

She left and I thought about how cute she was ,and after she walk away from my vision I got back what I was doing.

(THANK YOU FOR THE 290 READS and sorry for being gone so long)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
275K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...