Sith Happens - An Obikin Fanf...

By bvbandwriting

ON HOLD// WILL BE REWRITTEN/// AU where Qui-Gon served Darth Sidious in secret and turned Obi-Wan into a Sith... More

Qui-Gon Jinn, Secret Sith Lord, And Sith Apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi
The New Sith Rises In Anakin Skywalker...But His Master Is In Love With Him?
The Jedi Have Their Own Spy In The Midst Of The Sith...This Is A Jedi Interlude
When The Jedi Are Really Sith Lords, The Mortis Escapade Ends Up A Lot Different
Anakin Promised Obi-Wan A Fun Night. Sorry, This Is Going To Be Long
When Word Of The Genocide Reaches Maul...We Get Another Jedi Interlude, Yay!
Jedi Knight Maul, About To Get His Ass Kicked By Three Sith Lords
And Another Jedi Interlude...What Happened To Maul After The Sith Left
Obi-Wan And Anakin's Day After The Fight With Maul On Florrum
Should Ahsoka Be Kicked Out Of The Jedi Order? Maybe. Who Knows?
Maul And Padme Are Falling In Love Even As The War Draws To A Bloody Close...
"Execute Order 66"...Well, The Sith Executed Order 66 Alright. Maybe Too Well.
"Execute Order 66"...Well, The Sith Executed O66 Alright. Maybe Too Well (Pt. 2)
Mustafar And Afterward: Maul Saves A Lot Of People And Goes Into Exile

I'm Crazy...And I'm Running Out Of Ideas For Chapter Titles!

1K 31 9
By bvbandwriting

OBI-WAN AWOKE TO Anakin kissing his throat and smiled. He had always loved Anakin's idea of a wake-up-call. 

"Mm...hello, Anakin," Obi-Wan murmured, opening his eyes.

"I wasn't trying to wake you up..." Anakin lied with a smile.

"Right," Obi-Wan said, rolling his eyes. "Because your wake-up-call every morning isn't to kiss me awake."

"Okay, fine, you caught me," Anakin teased, trailing his fingers down Obi-Wan's side and making him shiver.

"I love you," Obi-Wan moaned. Anakin kissed him.

"I know," Anakin smiled when he pulled away.

"Shut up and kiss me again," Obi-Wan demanded playfully. 

"As you wish, Master," Anakin teased before complying.

When Anakin ended the kiss, Obi-Wan stretched, knowing he had to get up. Anakin, apparently, had other ideas, for the moment Obi-Wan settled back down, Anakin kissed him again.

"Ani!" protested Obi-Wan when Anakin let them breathe. "I love you, but we do have to get up at some point today!"

"Aww," Anakin whined. "I don't wanna!"

"In case you hadn't noticed, there's a war going on here," Obi-Wan said. "It's a miracle we haven't gotten called back out yet."

"Alright, fine," Anakin relented. "We'll get up."

"I don't want to, either, love, but it's necessary," Obi-Wan assured him, taking Anakin's human hand and running his thumb across the back of it. 

"I know," groaned Anakin. "It doesn't mean I have to like it."

"Come on, let's get dressed," Obi-Wan said. The two of them untangled themselves from the bed -- and each other, for Anakin had been laying on top of Obi-Wan -- and went about pulling on their tunics and robes.

Once that was done, Anakin pulled Obi-Wan by the tunic into another kiss, which Obi-Wan returned enthusiastically. 

"Come on, love," Obi-Wan gasped when Anakin pulled out of the kiss. "Let's go."

Both Sith Force-summoned their lightsabers from the bedside table and attached them securely to their belts before setting out from Obi-Wan's room to the briefing room for assignments. 

They met Ahsoka halfway there. "Hello, Snips," Anakin said. 

"Whatever," Ahsoka replied, sounding as bored as usual.

"Try to be excited, or at least attentive, please, Ahsoka," Obi-Wan said. "The Jedi might be onto us, but I don't think they suspect you yet. I'd like to keep up that facade as long as possible."

"Alright, Obi-Wan," Ahsoka sighed. "I'll pretend to be interested in the affairs of the Jedi until the three of us are assigned somewhere."

"That's the spirit," Anakin teased. Ahsoka offered him a rare smile. 

They entered the briefing room to find only a few Jedi hanging around. Mace and Yoda were standing by the holomap, and that's where Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka headed.

"Master Kenobi, Knight Skywalker, Padawan Tano," Mace greeted as they approached. 

"Master Windu, Master Yoda," Obi-Wan said, nodding his head in greeting.

"Where are we assigned today?" Anakin asked. "I know Rex and the clones have enjoyed their day's break from the war, but they are soldiers. They're going to want to be back out there."

"Assigned to investigate rumors on Florrum, you are," Yoda said. 

Anakin groaned. "Not Hondo Ohnaka's planet!"

"Unfortunately, yes, Hondo Ohnaka's planet," Mace confirmed. "There are rumors of a rogue Force-user on Florrum that we want you three to check out. You won't need your entire battalion, just a handful of clones will do."

Rogue Force user? Obi-Wan thought. That's odd. I thought the only Force-users in the galaxy were Jedi or Sith.

"Yes, Master Windu," Obi-Wan said aloud. "We will leave at once."

The three Sith turned to walk out of the room.

"May the Force be with you," Mace called after them.

"May the Force be with you, Master Windu," Obi-Wan called back.

Over their mental bond, Anakin thought, More like may the clones attack you, Master Windu.

Or may you die a very painful death, Master Windu, Ahsoka added.

Or perhaps may the Sith wipe you out, Master Windu, Obi-Wan thought. 

Hey, about Order 66, Anakin thought, how will we let the clones know we're on their side?

Sidious had that all figured out, Obi-Wan explained. We will simply activate our red blades so that they know we're not the enemy. They're programmed to kill Jedi with blue or green lightsabers, not red. They'll know we're Sith.

Good, Anakin thought. I really don't fancy getting myself shot to death by a bunch of clones that mistake me for a Jedi.

You won't, Obi-Wan thought. I promise.

They reached the hangar where Rex and a group of his clones waited. "Ready for this?" Rex asked. "I know you guys don't like Florrum all that much."

"It's not Florrum that's the problem," Ahsoka muttered. "None of us like Hondo. At all."

"I've never met him," Rex said, sounding curious.

"He's a drunken idiot who has barely got a clue that there's a war going on. He leads a group of equally as drunken and idiotic pirates that don't care who they work for as long as they get paid. He once captured me, Anakin, and Dooku all at once and we had to -- heaven forbid -- work together to get out of that mess alive," Obi-Wan listed immediately.

"He captured me and tried to sell me as a slave while I was helping a group of younglings build their own lightsabers. The night they freed me, he got himself so drunk that he didn't even notice I was gone until the kids whipped out their lightsabers to stop his less drunk pirates," Ahsoka recounted. 

"So, he's just another of the sleemos in the Outer Rim?" Rex asked.

"Yes," Anakin clarified. 

"Great," Rex muttered, donning his helmet and turning to his gunship. "We should go."

The three Sith piled into a transport while the clones took their gunship. Just in case. 

The ride through hyperspace was uneventful, aside from Ahsoka remarking that she'd willingly kill Hondo and every one of his pirates and both Anakin and Obi-Wan agreeing wholeheartedly.

Once they reached Florrum, however, it was a different matter. Hondo had apparently seen the approaching gunship, because he and a group of his men were outside waiting for them. 

"Ahh, Master Kenobi! Knight Skywalker! Padawan Tano! How...er...wonderful it is to see you again! My favorite Jedi!" Hondo exclaimed. All three Sith glared at him.

"We're here to investigate rumors of a rogue Force-user," Anakin told him. "Where would you suggest looking?"

"Oh," Hondo said, his eyes darting around. "That guy. Yeah, he's camped in the hills over there." He pointed in the general direction of a mountain range. "He's not too deep into it, you should find him just on the edge."

"Alright. We're leaving our clones here, in case we miss him," Obi-Wan decided. "We're going to go see if we can't handle him."

The three Sith set out on foot to try and find this rogue. Obi-Wan and Anakin walked hand in hand; Ahsoka knew about their relationship. Ahsoka herself just looked bored, as usual, with everything going on around them. 

They reached the edge of the mountain range and saw, as Hondo had said, a small cave that looked as if it was inhabited. The three of them pulled out their lightsabers, cautious.

"Who's there?" Obi-Wan called. "We know someone's there."

"I thought you'd be better than this," said an all-too-familiar voice from behind them. The three Sith turned, a suspicion being confirmed in Obi-Wan's over-analytic mind. 

A double-bladed blue lightsaber sprang to life out of the growing darkness. The sun set quickly on Florrum. The three Sith activated their red ones, and the combined glow of the six blades illuminated a face that Obi-Wan had really hoped he'd never have to see again until he sought him out to kill him.

"Hello, Darth Kenobi," said Jedi Knight Maul.

-------------

okay, shorter chapter than the last few

yay

i really am running out of ideas for chapter titles tho :(

i love the way i ended that :) yessss

jedi knight maul would have a blue lightsaber, right? he doesn't strike me as the type of jedi to wield a green lightsaber

please comment your thoughts :)

so...who's ready to see maul get his ass kicked by three powerful sith lords?

*raises hand enthusiastically*

jedi knight maul, prepare to get your robotic ass absolutely kicked by obi-wan, anakin, and an extremely bored ahsoka!

~R.A. Starkiller

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949 39 5
Anakin refuses to leave his mother behind in slavery if she'll never be freed. Qui-Gon never comes back, but Obi-Wan does. When he does, he's... diff...
7.9K 131 25
Everyone knows the story of the Jedi Anakin Skywalker and the Senator Padme Amidala. But what if their roles were switched. Anakin Starkiller the Kin...
121K 2.7K 48
You are a 21 year old girl, and a well-known and respected jedi among the republic. You loved your life, and the opportunity you had to help people a...
951 16 7
As Dooku dies, he warns Anakin and Obi-Wan that Palpatine was only ever the Sith apprentice. The true Master of the Sith is still out there, and amon...