Regrets 2

By dee6411

They manage to tell the whole crew that there are in love. But what about the whole world? Can they stay hap... More

Author notes
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
16th
17th

1st

796 9 1
By dee6411

Its been 3 years since they announce their relationship to the members and the crews. All of them is so jubilant to know that there is a real couple between them.

The running man shooting runs as per normal, no awkwardness or whatsoever. All is professional and committed to their own character and still trying to be the best. All manage to cover up for Jihyo and Jong kook relationship. There's no problem. All happy. All accepted the relationship well, very well indeed.

During shoot they still can send signal to each other or even show intimacy its just well covered, well not all covered well actually. There's still some shown, accidentally, some fans caught on it. Some still fighting the 'truth', some is still hoping for.. well you know who.

Well.. until...

"HYUNG!" Lee kwang soo shouted at Jong kook that staring at the wall.

Jong kook startled, he almost drop his phone. He give Kwang soo a stare. He stand up and walk out of the dressing room. Its 5 minutes to the start of the Running man shooting, so usually Jong kook and Jihyo will cling to each other nonstop then will act as a colleague the moment the camera rolls.

However today.. Jong kook is alone. Jihyo is no where to be seen.

"What happened? They just have the first fight?" Lee kwang soo sigh and walked towards the door and went straight to the shooting area.

Shooting went well as per normal. Very normal to be honest. Jong kook almost didn't even look at Jihyo at all, vice versa. The rest of the members is in bewilderment, but they just ignore that.

"Come lets go to dinner! I will pay for dinner!!!" Yu Jeasuk being the glue to the group shouted and all off them cheered. All except Jong Kook and Jihyo.

"Noona?" Lee kwang soo look at Jihyo. She look blank.

"MONGJI!" Yu jeasuk shouted again, this time nearer to Jihyo. All of them laughed, its been a while since Jeasuk call Jihyo using that nickname actually.

Jihyo just smile and gave him a slight bow, excusing herself. Then she walk to her car, drove away, alone.

All of them look at Jong kook, he just shrugs his shoulders and gave the elders a slight bow and also walk to his car and drove off, in a different direction as Jihyo's.

"What happened, Kwang soo?" Ji Sukjin asked the closest donseang.

He also shrugs his shoulders. He sighed.

The night almost end, Haha excuse himself, claiming that he have to take care of his children at home. Little that they know, all his children and his wife actually in Bali having their holiday.

Haha drove to Jong kook place. He and Kwang soo have the access to his hyung apartment, they know the password too. He enter his Hyung apartment and straight away look for his Hyung. Jong kook can't be found anywhere.

"Shit!" He ran out and drove to a place.

At the same time at Jihyo

"Unnie! Unnie!! Open your door!! I have your password, I will enter if you still refuse to answer me!" Hyun ah, Jihyo manager, PA and best friend.

She waited for 15 minutes, she cannot wait anymore, she enter the apartment, looking for Jihyo.

"UNNIE! UNNIE! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Jihyo is nowhere to be seen.

"SHIT!" She run out from Jihyo's apartment and drove away.

Its 0400hrs.

"HYUNG! What are you doing?! I thought you not drinking until new year? You promise me yesterday, remember!! You just drank yesterday!! And now you are drunk! What's your problem now?!!" Haha tried drag out Jong kook, well he is just not strong enough.

"Hyung!! WAKE UP!!" Haha gave Jong kook a slap. He know he need to do that.

Jong kook look at Haha and smiles, he drag his donseang and gave him a hug.

"Haha-yaaa..... Ha. Dong. Hoon. I miss you... its been soooo long since i saw you.... come give your hyung a kiss..." Jong kook talking nonsense.

"YAHH!!" Haha slaps Jong kook again.

"Ha. Dong. Hoon. Please buy me some **** wine over there.. I cannot stand and walk to that place." He point to a gents.

Jong kook is just so drunk.

"YAH! WAKE UP HYUNG! UNTIL WHEN YOU WILL BEHAVE UNTIL LIKE THIS?! YOU AND JIHYO IS REALLY NEVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!!" Haha give Jong kook a punch at his cheek.

"Why? Why? Why?" Jong kook just kneel down and started crying.

At a small bar near Jihyo agency

At her table theres 9 bottle of soju and 1 big bottle of wine. Seems that she drink all of that alone. Her face is bloating. Its the sign that she drink a strong Wine. Its a way her body reacting to it.

Hyun ah sighed. She cried just by looking at Jihyo. Jihyo rarely gets drunk and talk all nonsense all. She has a high tolerance but tonight, she is kneeling at the table beside all the bottle.

"Unnie.. why are you still like this?" Hyun ah walk slowly to her best friend and give her a warmth hug.

"It's hurt to even breathe around him then. Now I can't even breathe without by my side. Hyun ah.. why must this happen to us? We are good people, and having a perfect relationship is the only thing we have. Why? Hyun ah.. why??" Jihyo burst again.

All the costumers at the bar start to look at Jihyo and Hyun ah. Hyun ah just give them a slight bow, a sign of apology.

"Hyun ah. I have to see him now. I can't breathe now." Jihyo became hysterical, she shouted, she tried to walk, kick and punch when Hyun ah try to stop her.

"UNNIE!! YOU AND HIM CANT BE TOGETHER. AT ALL! REMEMBER WHY IS THAT? NEED ME TO REMIND YOU AGAIN?!" Hyun ah just flare up, she able to control Jihyo after that.

Jihyo cried in distress after hearing what Hyun ah said.

"I know why. I know i can't be with him. I know that. Its just that.. i miss him so much. Seeing him just now. Seeing him acting strong. Seeing him pretending to be unaffected. Just make me want to.. die."

"UNNIE! Are you crazy?!"

Jihyo just climb out from the table and walk back to her apartment that is only 15 minutes walk.

"Unnie..." every time Hyun ah shouted at Jihyo, she felt terrible. Its like shouting at your own family members.

Next day

CONGRATULATIONS KIM JONG KOOK! HE DECLARED THAT HE GONNE BE MARRIED NEXT MONTH. THE LUCKY LADY IS.... HONG JIN YOUNG!

The new is trending worldwide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 527 51
Given a choice to pursue their relationship or careers, Kim Jongkook and Song Jihyo chooses the latter. Though, their strong feelings paves the way t...
110K 2.8K 49
Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different........
41.4K 1.1K 33
The vows were made and the love was united. But then Jong Kook and Ji Hyo found themselves bickering more often and figting more gravely that they ac...
6K 137 23
All of this start after running man ep 576 . Song Ji hyo become distance to everyone , She didn't laugh , she didn't smile ,she didn't join for dinne...