Love Him or Hate Him (Herobri...

由 TheOddGroup-o-Gamers

You are taken from home by Herobrine, except now you have control over whether you love him or hate him. We... 更多

Please Read
You
Slave
Survivor
Fighter
Pet
Prisoner
Tourist
Guest
Escape Artist
Camper
Faker
Breaker
Climber
Hiker
Stand-In
Immortal
Unexpected
Loner
Wisher
Treasure
Princess
Cliff Hanger
Intelligent
...I have an announcement...
Giver
Keeper
Sleeper
Waiter
Indecisive
Forgiven
Healer
3K Reads!!! :D
Beauty
Sterling
Wish Granter
Tranquil
Scrupulous
Meticulous
Guardian
13k Reads! (I'm still alive!)
Protective
guys...
Forgiver
Rebel
Selfless
Happy
Venturer
Present
Sublime
Voguish
Aloof
Modish
Brave
Welcomed
:D
Deceived
Mother
- Linked -
Striker
Stalker
Oh frrrrrriiick....
Hater
Lover
Stop.
Left
Right
Push
Pull
Run
Obey
Stay
Back
Call
Maul
Fronts
Backs
Jump
Duck
Grapple
Charge
Kick
Punch
Flip
Punt

Healed

241 5 2
由 TheOddGroup-o-Gamers

(You decided to follow Steve's wishes and heal yourself, so you can get going as soon as possible. After: "Waiter") 

It was the following morning after you had agreed to drink the healing potion. Steve had insisted he would be fine, and you believed him. He had lived here for so long afterall. It was almost a little sad that he had been here for whatever reason, most likely stuck; but you didn't feel like being too nosy. He had promised he would tell tomorrow anyways. 

Anyway, you woke up a little earlier than expected and waited a minute or two for your guide to wake up as well. He woke up not long after you and came thumping down the stairs of his small one bedroom house tiredly. Without even saying morning, he walked into the kitchen and prepared some food for the trip, as well as breakfast. You offered to help, but he insisted he was perfectly capable. He was looking just fine anyways, only a little tired. When he sat down in one of the sofas with some freshly cooked chicken and bread for breakfast, handing you some too, he finally began speaking. 

"So, um, I bet you are wondering things like who I am, why I am here, and how and where you will return. All those answers are pretty simple actually." He began speaking. "There is a portal not far from here, just a short four to five hour hike up the mountains, depending on our speed of course.." He paused for you to ask any questions on your mind, but you couldn't think of any at that moment and he continued on his own. "A-hm! Well, my name is Steve. That you know. Um, I am most likely acousin of Herobrine. It is a kind of weird relation however, especially since I never really knew my parents or anyone else who could tell me exactly where I fit on the family tree. Who knows, we could even be twins with our similar-ish ages!.. He's probably like, what, 1,000 or something?!.. Whatever!.. So, however I fit, I too was raised in that castle I am sure is still standing. I believe I was being trained to be some kind of hunter. Someone who could work alongside the king in tracking someone. I was only maybe thirteen at the time so the training wasn't too hard from what I remember. I didn't like it, however. I didn't like the idea of killing people who just wanted to protect the innocent. Now, remember that this was before the two realities swapped.. You see, I started to get a little rebellious. Before I could count the months that had gone by, I was on the complete opposite side from my family. When the realities were swapped later that year, I was banished to the Minecraft half, where no one really lived.. Now, this place is known as nothing but a large prison. Supposedly the best place to punish those who really need it... That would be.. if I wasn't here.. Ever since I arrived here I have been, 'The Gate Keeper.." Steve explained. You said a little something in response, depending on how you felt about what he had just told you. 

After some more conversation between the two of you, your meal was finished and as soon as possible, the two of you headed for that portal Steve spoke of. From the way Steve explained it, it seemed like there were several entrances into this reality, but only one exit. 

"Now, be careful, (Y/n)," You had already told him your name, "because of all the swapping, this place is pretty unpredictable. Make sure you don't touch anything, especially things that move! A-achoo!" The man warned you as the two of you exited the front door of his small but peaceful house, leaving the sweet puppy behind. Right away you spotted a muddy trail that stretched onward right in front of you. Steve lead the way along the trail.. Other than a few sniffles, Steve was doing really good. Your little quest continued on, only interrupted by a small sneezing fit, which caused him to blindly use a couple leaves to blow his nose before heading back on track...

"I think I blew my nose using one of those- *hiccup*-hm, leaves." Steve wavered in his steps after several hours along the hike. His whole form slowly began rocking side to side as if he were standing on the deck of a ship. 

"..Oh no.." You whispered to yourself. "Steve, I think we should turn around maybe. You really have been kind to me and I don't want you to get hurt." You stepped back to turn around. 

"Oh, nonsense! I'm perfectly fine! Himf! Saayyy, don't you think it is a little funny that instead of Herobrine being banished, like usual, WE were banished instead?! I think it is rather hilarious! Oh, he is such a brat." Steve said, leaning on a nearby rock for support. 

"Heh-heh, okay. Steve, listen. I am okay! Let's just get you back to your house and get you all rest. We can leave bright and early tomorrow if you are feeling stubborn." You tried to bargain as you pulled on the back of Steve's shirt to turn around. You were about to grab his hand and pull, but he turned too quickly, fully alert of that action. 

"Hey, don't touch my hand! You could get- *hiccup! Cough!* ..sick too.. Also, nonsense! We are almost there! I don't have any more potions at home anyway so it would be pretty useless... Hey, you think if I made a trail of bread crumbs, that people would be able to follow?." Steve continued walking forward a little loopy. Scratch that, a lot loopy. And it only got worse as time progressed. Most of Steve's random talking were stupid questions and fill-in-the-blank stories. "Did you know Herobrine can fly?!. I wish I could fly.. I wonder what would happen if I stopped flying while I was flying... Hey, one time I found some house.... I was hungry and there was no food inside.... I thanked the lady after she gave me some food but she thanked me for killing a zombie in her house for some reason... Ya know you're kinda pretty. Are you a princess? Makes sense I guess, like, your hair looks really soft." And, it only continued. While you did find it somewhat amusing, you mostly worried for Steve. Hopefully it would wear off soon. 

"Listen, Steve, you NEED to go back home or at least rest. I don't know what this thing you touched is or what it does, but I am sure it isn't good." You finally spoke a bit firmer. 

"Oh, I'll be fine, REALLY." Steve smiled goofily as he continued walking forward. Around you you could see the sun just touchin the horizon, as you two walked along a medium size mountain range. You really began feeling angry, angry about all the stubborn people you have had to deal with the past couple years. Without another thought to think, you ran up to Steve, spun around him, and grabbed both his shoulders firmly, shaking him like mad. 

"LISTEN! I won't tolerate you people constantly ignoring me! Now turn around, or I will knock you out and drag you back myself!!" You shouted while looking up into the dazed man's face. 

Steve no longer smiled. His goofy smile had vanished and was replaced with a solemn expression. After a moment or so of him keeping his ballance, Steve spoke. "..But... the portal is right there.." He pointed behind you. You slowly turned around, eyeing a cliff face, cloaked in rays of setting sunshine. The reds, pinks, and oranges of the sunset began appearing, making the sparse grass and rocks appear to be illuminated, with very harsh shadows for contrast. In the cliff face, along what looked like the corner of the mountain, was a cave open enough to open itself to both sides of the corner. Just barely visible through that was a golden glowing swirly portal, framed in quartz blocks. You squinted in there, spotting hope through that portal, and running in towards the cave. Steve followed slowly, taking his time to meander and look at the pretty sunset. After running into the open mouth of the cave inside the cliff face, you began hopping with excitement. No longer would you have to fear such harsh elements or... being all alone.. 

"You know.. I really shouldn't have become the gate keeper." Steve meandered in, grazing his hand across the cave stone clumsily. You sounded a little shocked hearing that all of a sudden. 

"What? I thought you loved helping others." You wondered, turning from the Nether Portal sized portal. 

"Well, yeah, but.. I should have enjoyed my life. I could have gone exploring, killed monsters for sport. Heck! I could have gotten married if I had cared!" You began wondering where this was going, a little worried, but then an idea slipped into your mind. 

"Hey, Steve, why NOT do those things now?! You can take a well deserved break and explore the world!" You offered. 

"..Yeah, a break sounds nice.." Steve sighed. Then he shuffled his way to the opening of the cave and sat down with his legs dangling off the cliff, there still cave roof above him. Peacefully, he watched the sunset before him. 

Something.. was off. You could sense it. He had suddenly shifted to so much more peaceful, a little remorseful in a way. 

"..Steve?" You asked softly, not wanting to ruine Steve's peaceful moment. He looked over his shoulder and offered you a seat by patting the ground next to him. You walked over and sat down beside him, allowing it to get quiet once again. "..Are you alright, Steve?" You asked him in a quiet tone. A single tear rolled down Steve's cheek, he trying to avoid eye contact with you. 

"I hope you are happy." He said almost a little rudely as he hurried to wipe the tear away. "This is what you wanted afterall." Aww, was this about you leaving. Steve seemed like such a nice guy, but, this wasn't home... 

"I thank you so much for helping me, Steve. Say, why don't you come with?" You asked him with a hopefully heartwarming smile. Steve forced himself to smile as he quoted, "I guide others to a treasure I can not posess.. I was banished here. I can't return, and I never will be able to.." He told you with a couple new tears swelling in his eyes. 

[Comment "*hugs*" to hug Steve.]

You felt sad for him. He truly was stuck in this world seen as an inescapable prison. 

"Oh, Steve, I can try to visit you every now and then to see how you are doing." You offered right before remembering the massive time difference. Steve shot down your promise anyway. 

"..Oh, (Y/n), thankyou for being so considerate, unfortunately however, I won't be around for you to see me.. You see, I am dieing.." The young man let another tear slide down his face. You were shocked to hear this. Steve. How was he dieing? Were those leaves poisonous or something?! "That plant I came in contact with was one I was trying to warn you about. Last time I had the same ammount of contact with it, I nearly died. Now... I am already too weak to fight it off. I am afraid I might die... Your own eyes quickly began building up with tears. 

"H- how can I help you? What could I possibly do to save you?" You pleaded, hoping he might come up with something that could help. 

"..You know what?.. There might just be a way you could save my life." Steve sniffled as he looked at you with a weak smile on his face. It was better than a dread-filled look. 

"How?!" You asked enthusiastically. 

"When I escorted the first few to the portal, I ordered that they set up a healing and storage station nearby. I even had a few comfirm that it still existed and was it good condition.. If I can get over there..." 

"You think there is REALLY a way to get to the other side?!" You questioned, your mind flipping through all sorts of ideas involving strange glitches and or magic spells. 

"It's actually quite simple. But.. it comes at a great cost." Steve said, once again taking a defeated tone. "A soul for a soul. Someone must take my place in being stuck here. The reason I haven't been able to leave before is because no one has cared enough to take my place. So.. I have just had to respect their opinions, and leave them be.." Steve looked like he was having trouble holding back full on sobbing. You pat his shoulder as you thought. What if you took his place? It might be lonely, but you would do fine. There was still that puppy in Steve's house. Maybe after Steve was feeling better he would return and you could take turns swapping for whatever reason. Nonetheless, you wanted to help. But at the same time, you knew it was a risky move. So? What will you decide? 

[Take Steve's place in being trapped in the Minecraft reality "Wish Granter"] 

[Kindly decline and leave "Whole"] 

(Happy New Year everyone!!)

{FRQ: What would happen to the world if suddenly dinosaurs reappeared on it?}

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

606 22 5
Disclaimer: Cover was made by BattleDroid1106. This story contains normal Minecraft things but have some strong language, singing, drugs (if you cou...
1.3K 239 26
In this time period and dimension every 17 year old MUST past the Quest to keep their magic. Of course not everyone passes, do you want to know abou...
4.1K 474 34
[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence. "How did you-" "I'm a professional." He...
376 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...