Just stop ( Depressed Midoriy...

By olivezy

In this story Izuku has had enough of being hurt and and put down. He starts doubting himself, hating himself... More

Author's Note
Middle School 1/2
Middle School 2/2
Exams
First Day
Other side of things
Reunions
He knows
Leave me
Actually caught
Helping him
I'll be here
Okay
New Bond
I'll be better
Tethered
Flower
Fall Apart
Practically Perfect
My son
I'm sorry guys

Adjusting

2K 44 123
By olivezy

Izuku's POV

I wake up an feel really nice and warm. I blink my eyes open and with hazy vision check around me. I can see that I'm in a bedroom and I'm cocooned in blankets. I turn my head and see one form next to me and another form on the other side.

I'm about to start freaking the hell out, when the events of yesterday come back to me. I start blushing because my teachers know everything. They held me comforted me, shared with me. I feel more connected to them then I do with my mom right now.

I climb out of bed and go find my stuff over in the other room. I grab out a white hoodie with the face part of my costumed inked on in a green that matches my hair; I got it custom made as a birthday present to myself because mom forgot and I decided to treat myself. I slid on some black jeans to.

I start rifling through my bag trying to find my blades, gun or noose but it seems clean. They took the time to remove any article that I could injured myself with. Yesterday two very busy hero's took time to help useless me.

Feeling as if I owe them I decided to make breakfast for them. Image my way to the kitchen and pull out the bacon and eggs. I crack a few eggs into a bowl and mix it with milk before pouring it into one pan to let it cook. Then I start frying the bacon in the other pan. The eggs are done so I take them off and put them on a different hotplate and lightly turn it up to keep them warm. I pop a few pieces of toast in the toaster and start preparing some coffee to.

I start to hear shuffling coming from down the hallway and then the loudest groan/sigh you might ever hear. Aizawa Sensei is definitely not a morning person as anyone can tell. Things then go silent as I'm taking the bacon off the frying pan. I start getting a little suspicious but start playing the food anyways. I was almost done when something flew around my wrist pulling me down and pressure was added on top of me.

"Oh shit, Midoriya, I thought you were an intruder totally forgot you were here." He releases me from his grip and pulls me back up.

I can feel wetness start forming around my wrist. 'Flummery one of my cuts reopened itself.' Hisashi sensei then comes into the room.

"Ohayōgozaimasu Midoriya. You made breakfast for us! THANKS!" Even in the morning he will always be loud.

"Yeah it was the least I could do after yesterday. Hope you like bacon and scrambled eggs though didn't want to make a mess with pancakes." I hand them both their plates and send them to the table where the pepper, ketchup, coffee, cream and sugar are already set out.

I'm trying to sneak out of the room so that I can wash and rewrap my arms but luck isn't always on my side. A small creak of a floorboard and my cover is blown.

"Aren't you going to come eat with us little listener?" I turn around so my body faces them. I see Yamada Sensei look at me quizzically and Aizawa Sensei looked understanding.

"No I already ate before you got down." I try to run off again.

"Bullshit, their is no dirty plate." Of course Aizawa Sensei had to pick up on that detail.

"Honestly though it's just I'm not very hungry."

"Bullshit again, you didn't have dinner last night and for a growing boy you need to eat more."

"Well their's no more anyways and honestly I'm not hungry."

"Grab yourself a plate and fork, and come sit down." I let out a sigh knowing I'm fighting a losing battle.

I sit down next to him and he shifts a little portion of his food onto my plate. Yamada sensei mimics his actions giving me a decently sized proportion. Even though it's alot more then I wanted.

I was about to start complaining when sensei abruptly cuts me off.
"Midoriya I've noticed your.. your.. well your eating disorder. I want you to eat a little every meal it doesn't have to be large quantities. I'll have Bakugo monitor you in at the dorms."

"Yes dad." Being really sarcastic on the dad.

It was funny watching both of them freeze and their eyes blow wide. I start giggling at the funny faces they made. They were starting to calm down but I wasn't down

"It's okay mic sensei you're pops." Once again both of them go unresponsive.

It's been a good 5minutes and none of them have unfroze so I decided to try and stomach breakfast.

"Sooooo is that okay with you guys? Like you've kinda been there for me these past couples of days comforting me .ButIunderstandifit'salittleweirdi'msorryIwon'tcallyouanythingbutsenseian."

"Only in private my problem child but we can call you Izuku in private to."

"I'M GOING TO CALL YOU SON! IN PRIVATE AND NOT."

I can feel my eyes start tearing up but the biggest smile is plastered onto my face. I've never had father figure in my life. Now I have two supportive dad's. My life seems as if it's turning around.

They continue eating breakfast as I just stare at them. I tried, I really did try to finish my plate but I just couldn't. By now they're done eating and are just staring at me. I try to take another bite to satisfy them.

I shovel another bite down my throat. I try to smile at them but I can feel the bile rising in the bottom of my throat. I need to leave get rid of the food getting me fat. This is my stoma h telling me I ate to much. They're trying to fatten me up. Why would they do that. It's probably not on purpose.

"May I please be ex-" I slap my hands over my mouth, trying to stop from vomiting all over the table.

I bolt up running down the hallway. Bashing the door of the bathroom open. I rush to the toilet barely making it before my stomach flips and all of breakfast comes back up.

I thought I was done because I had nothing left in my stomach but suddenly more fluids rose up my throat and I was throwing up bile. By now I had two hands easing me. One was rubbing circles on my back and the other petting through my hair.

After awhile I was just dry heaving nothing actually coming out of my stomach. One of the warms hands left my back but I didn't really notice as my throat was burning.

"Hey problem child, Hizashi packed the car up. Whenever your ready we can go." I shake my head while still dry heaving. The only fluids coming out of my body right now are my tears.

Once I can feel my stomach settling down I shakily get onto my feet. My knees buckle and I start falling but two arms manage to catch me.

"I'll carry you to the car just relax."

"Thanks dad." I manage to mumble out before I fall asleep in his arms.

Timeskip

Later when I woke up me and my dad's unpacked my dorm room. No other students were there yet as they would be coming later. I was shown to Dad's dorm room if I need something and we even made the long trek to check out pops room encase of emergency.

Currently I'm just lounging around waiting for Kacchan to show up so I can help him unpack. We decided to theme our room together because he liked cooking and spices and I enjoyed gardening. I have a nice spice and vegetable garden already set up for us. We also are going to keep clean and simple as I tend to make a mess of notebooks.

It's actually a pretty spacious room with a couch, two single beds, small kitchen with a fridge and sink, wardrobes and a huge closet that we're going to turn into a pantry.

"YO IZU OPEN THE DOOR MY HANDS ARE FULL!"

I let out a little giggle at Kacchan's method. "COMING KACCHAN."

I run to open the door. When I open the door I feel a sudden impact and two strong arms wrap around me.

"H-Hey Ka-acchan what is this for?" Currently all his stuff is on the floor and he's just standing there giving me a hug. His hands latching onto the fabric on my back.

"Don't scare me like that again. I was so worried last night. I'm here for you okay. Pick up the phone and call me, text me before you pick up that blade okay?" I can feel a few of his tears falling onto my hoodie and I can feel one loose one falling down my face.

"Come on let's not be depresso expresso okay? Not now atleast. You're still stuck with me for alot more months." He lets out a low chuckle at that.

"Come oooooon Kaachan I want to set our pantry up and the room."

"Yeah, yeah nerd." I pout at him and he gives me one of his smirks.

I pull him inside and we instantly get unpacking and setting up his side of the room.

We've been upacking his stuff for about an hour. Making a few jokes and talking about heroes and even some villains. It's moments like these when I wonder what went wrong with our friendship... Oh right me.

But tonight, today I'm going to have good day no depressing thoughts. No nothing. Tomorrow different story but tonight just me adjusting.

"Hey Izuku now that we're done. By any chance can we just cuddle until dinner?"

"C-c-cuddle? Wh-wha why?"

"I'm cold, your warm simple as that. Ill turn a show on or something. Also yesterday is still freaking me out and I know you're not comfortable really talking it out yet. Holding you is just going to help me."

My face also instantly heats up. His words marking ne super flustered but also reallyhappy. 'He's really matured.'

"Thanks Kacchan." I run up and hug him.

He then potato sacks me over him. I start giggling while squirming around.

"Kacchan put me down."

"No. You've now initiated cuddling mode. Cuddling mode will happen until recharged."

"KAAAAACHAN." He throws us onto the couch and snuggles really far into me. He reaches for the remote and tosses it into me before mumbling something about 'Pick a show, just let me hold you.' before he snuggles his face into me. He's literally adorable!

"How long is it gonna take you to recharge? I feel that we should make dinner for the class."

"Mh 2hours."

And that's what he did I watched a movie as Kacchan breathed down my neck, Literally!

It's almost an average dinner time and cooking for a group of growing teens.

"Kacchan let's go make dinner!"

"Hmmmmburhmm." He murmurs snuggling deeper into me.

"Come onnnnnn you love cooking and I'll be helping you."

"Fine but I get free cuddles whenever. Deal?"

"What happened to my big bag Kacchan? My bid meanie Kacchan?"

"He found a heat source to hold."

"Mh, I'm not that warm." He gives me a you must be joking look. I roll my eyes back at him.  "Let's go."

I'm honestly questioning Kacchan lately as he just seems like a big cuddly teddy bear. I don't think angry Kacchan is who he really is. If he needs someone to recharge then you can call me an outlet.

Once we make it to the kitchen. We start setting up all the ingredients. As we're cooking in bulk we make some. Rice, a vegetable medley and some seasoned chicken. Nothing too complicated but just enough to fill everyone up.

I was working with the vegetables and rice while Kacchan was working with the seasoning and chicken. All in all it felt very natural.

Suddenly I feel two arms snake around my back. I'm about to turn around and stab my attacker. 'I don't know why I just was.' when I heard the smooth deep voice and hot breath on my ear.

"Those are some very nice knife cuts."

" Stop you're making me blush also your chicken smells amazing."

"Of course it does." Once again making me roll my eyes.

We hear footsteps coming down the hallway and Kacchan instantly unlatched himself from me.

"YO BAKUBRO MIDOBRO, whatchu making?"

"None of your fucking business shitty hair." That's the normal Kcchan I've been looking for.

" Hey Kirishima-kun! We're making dinner for everyone can you go knock on everyone's door and tell them dinner will be done in 20.

"Of course Midobro."

Suddenly everyone's downstairs waiting sonewhat patientely for the food.

"Aye when's the food going to be done?" Kaminari whined

"I'm Hungrrrrrrrry." Mina continued

"My stomachs huuuuurting." Sero said.

I lean over to Kacchan and whisper in Kacchan's ear about how annoying his friends are. He just grunts at me in response.

"DINNER IS SERVED!"

Cheers could be heard across the main area. A bunch of thank yous were heard as people were taking their food to.

By now I was starting to feel queezy at the thought of eating. I haven't really had anything to eat today and don't really want to have anything either.

"Nerd let's go eat in our room okay?" Kacchan still looking out for me and knowing about some of my problems.

"That sounds great."

Kacchan makes 2 plates filled with an a little under average amount of food and slowly starts heading upstairs.

"Where are you guys going?" Uraraka taps us on the shoulders.

I instantly flinch and turn around unhappy about the fact that we were noticed.

"W-well you s-see the thing is..."

"We're going to go fucking review stuff while eating. Under fucking stood? We're also tired of this classes bullshit and don't want to listen to your chatter."

"Oh okay then." She flashes a big smile before turning back to join the class at the dinning room table.

When she's far enough I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Thanks." He hums at my response.

Once into our room he sets our plates at the table and take some of the food off my plate and puts it on his.

"I know you don't eat alot but you're going to eat something and don't you dare give me some I'm not hungry bullshit you haven't eaten all day."

'Dumb dad's always looking out for me.'

"I'm not hungry though."

He sits down and pulls me into his lap and picks up a fork. Putting a few vegetables on them. 'He's going to actually feed me!' I clamp my mouth shut not wanting anything.

"Eat." I shake my head.

"Eat." I try leaning away from the fork and squirming away but Kacchan has a really strong grip.

"EAT." By now he's trying to forcefully shove the food down my mouth.

"YOUR GOING TO FUCKING EAT OR SO HELP ME GOD YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE CONSEQUENCES." I know have hot tears streaming down my face and am shaking slightly.

"As shit I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell it's just I'm really concerned. I regret so much and I just want to help you now. Now that I'm here."

I just give him a nod before flipping around and crying into his chest. He starts rubbing circles on my back and saying that it's okay.

"Hey it's okay just a li..."

*Knock Knock*

Word count: 2670

Room Plans (not all of them are the ships but most are)

Boys

Baku x Deku
Kami x kiri
Ojir  x Sero
Shin x Todo
Toko x Shoji
Koda x Sato
Aoya x Iida

Girls

Asui x Ocha
Kure x Ashido
Momo x Jirou

I kicked the stupid grape out he's gen Ed instead.

Ahh sorry for the long wait don't really have an excuse but um exams?

I want to say next chapter will be out quickly but I don't really know

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 561 34
|FINISHED| Russia's best friend, America, they've been that way since basically birth. You'd think they'd know each other fairly well, right? Ehhh, t...
145K 5.5K 12
The story takes place five years after the show ends. Dipper and Mabel come back to Gravity Falls for the first time since then, and they are greete...
5.8K 122 9
𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘬𝘦 is a shy 13 year old boy, who has struggled with making friends. He's always had 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘰 thought, his fi...
120K 3K 39
~Completed~ ~under editing~ Hinata is a happy and joyous teen that delve himself into the purest of joys, volleyball. But what if this sunshine had...