Kitten (minsung)

By tokoyamis

"Pet me." "You're not my cat." Han Jisung hates cats in general. Lee Minho owns three cats. What would happen... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
12.5
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
52.5
53
54
55
56
57
A/N
100K SPECIAL B*TCHES!

9

4.7K 245 441
By tokoyamis

tag yourself, i'm chris bag

┉┉

Days passed, time went by, people carried on with whatever life they're living in. Some people survived, some other died in the process.

Weekends have ended, school is back which is another week of survival and misery for Jisung.

He arrived school early to choose his own seat, which located at the very back of the class. Later he booked four other seats for his friends before those typical school's bitches steal them away. He ain't sitting next to the bitch, Britney.

Not even five minutes later, Britney and her group of basic bitches arrived as expected. The group consists of Britney, Madison, Vanessa, and Walmart. Jisung must admit; the Walmart was a cool girl who unfortunately got dragged to the cult by Vanessa without specific reason.

Britney squinted hey eyes. "If it isn't one of those weird freaks controlling seats again." She noticed Jisung's uncomfortable gaze. "All weird except for the Han's kid."

Leaving her group of friends talking with one another, she approached Jisung. Being a gentleman he is, Jisung stayed silent.

"Next time you decided to come this early, why don't you stop by on my place with your Lamborghini?" She snaked her arm onto Jisung's furry jacket. This is what happens when Jisung arrived early.

"There's no next time, babe. My Lambo is allergic to bitches with fake boobs." He swore that he heard Walmart laughing on the background.

"All men do is lie... why don't—"

"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS AWAY FROM MY MAN!" Felix fly kicked her shiny stilettos, resulting an over dramatic fall from the girl.

Felix's arrival was followed by another batch of students, including his other friends. Felix has always been that guy who arrived first between 27 other students who arrives at the same time. The class was back to its fiasco mode.

"Thanks for saving my ass." Jisung bro-hugged his savior. Felix only gave him the 'you're welcome but you don't have an ass to begin with' kind of look.

The five of them (Jisung, Felix, Jeongin, Seungmin, and Hyunjin) then sit on their respective seats.

"Jeongin, can I borrow your homework?" Hyunjin casually asked the desert fox.

Jisung found it odd. Not because of Hyunjin's not doing his homework, he even forgot that there's one, but because Hyunjin's asking for Jeongin's homework, not Seungmin's.

"I thought Jeongin's homework is mine, not yours. You got Seungmin, I'm pretty sure he has finished the devil's work." Felix took Jeongin's notebook, protecting the item like it's the most precious jewel on earth. Jeongin put on his earphones to avoid the adult's talk, though they're all still minors.

"But I want Jeongin's homework!" He demanded.

Seungmin murmured from his seat, "Leave it, that's your karma you piece of wobbly dick." Seungmin's annoyance caught Jisung's attention. The sweet boy never swears on daily basics. Fortunately Hyunjin failed to notice Seungmin's spicy words.

Something must've happened to the unofficial couple, and he could only think of the girl whom he saw yesterday with Hyunjin. It makes sense now.

The bell rang with the most annoying sound effect. Mr. D walked into the classroom with a random chick next to him who held her head low. The whole class immediately returned to their seats, pretending to pay attention.

"Good morning, you smelly kids. Today y'all smell like curiosity, so let me introduce you to the new student..." The new student neither acknowledged her calling nor looking up. "I mean... let the new student introduce herself! Come on, Chum Bucket! I mean nobody." He signaled the girl.

"Nice to meet you, my name's Chunhua Shunsuke. I came to Korea three days ago. I'm half Chinese-half Japanese." When Chunhua lifted her head, Jisung almost passed out.

She's the girl from yesterday.

"Well, Ms. Shunsuke, you can sit on the empty seat next to Yang Jeongin." Apparently, the seat next to Jeongin is the seat in front of Jisung.

Jeongin greeted the new girl with his cute smile. "Hi, I'm Jeongin." Chunhua stayed silent.

Shunsuke? More like Sasuke for Felix.

"Rood," Felix snickered while munching a bar of snicker.

Jisung could feel the tense atmosphere that this girl gives. He never witnessed Hyunjin being so quiet before.

Mr. D suddenly turned his volume up. "Okay, class. The result of your midterm exam is out! The list is printed on the school's billboard, you can check the ranking after this period." He wrote something on the whiteboard. "Books out, today we'll be learning about World War cause I feel like attacking someone lately."

A boy who everyone identified as the teacher's pet raised his hand. "Sir, what about homework?" No one could remember his name, not even the teacher.

"Small dick, no one likes you." Jisung rolled his eyes, as he was one of the students who didn't do his homework.

Mr. D stared at Unknown in disappointment. "You know, I've been pretending to forget your homework cause I don't feel like checking it." Unknown nervously gulped. "Now I don't feel like teaching. You guys can do anything you want as long as it's still my shift, except you." He pointed his finger to Unknown. "I'm giving you homeworks cause doing homeworks is your passion."

With freedom within their grasps, the whole students (except for Chunhua) ran towards the school's billboard, but not Jisung. He could already feel his own failure by the tip of his tongue.

He decided to approach the new girl.

He sit his ass on her table. "Hey, Chum! I'm Jisung, call me Lord Jisung."

She yelped in pain since her hands were smashed by Jisung's butt. "Uh... hi?"

"You're so quiet for a girl, are you taken?" Jisung moved his face closer to the girl. He didn't feel pressured to do these things because he's gay and whipped.

"That's none of your business."

They were sharing an intense staring contest until the sound of fallen cheese sticks filling the atmosphere.

"Holy tampons, I thought you're gay..." Felix dropped a handful of cheese sticks.

"This is not what it looks like!" Both Jisung and Chunhua shouted at the Australian.

"Explain."

Jisung and Chunhua then spent the rest of school hours on the rooftop, explaining the whole misunderstandings to Felix.

When they returned back to class, it's already the last period. They didn't realize that they've spent too much time explaining what's unneeded to be explained.

"Okay, please stand in line." The leader of the class: Hwang Yeji, which also known to be Hyunjin's long lost twin, was busy dealing with the noisy students.

"What the fuck is happening?" Jisung followed Yeji's instructions.

"The principal's about to announce the most awaited school program, as what I was informed. Now I just need to stop this chaos and get them all to the auditorium." She wiped her running sweats from her temple.

"I'll help you." Jisung then stood on top of the teacher's table. "LISTEN TO ME BROS AND WHORES! IF Y'ALL WOULD FOLLOW YEJI'S INSTRUCTIONS, FREE IPHONE 11 PRO FOR YOU AND YOUR EX!!"

The previously chaotic classroom turned quiet somehow. They all followed Yeji's instructions as promised.

As soon as Jisung walked down from the table, Felix rained him with kisses all over his face. "Thanks, mate! I've been waiting for one of your giveaways. I love you but no homo." Jisung felt his face getting wet, so he stopped his best friend's platonic kisses to prevent faulty rumors. The two walked to the auditorium on a slow pace, leaving the classroom.

Little did they know, Britney was still lying on the ground with broken stilettos.

The moment Jisung and Felix arrived at the school's auditorium, they could spot students from every grade. He even spotted Minho sitting in the middle of the pack with Changbin. His cheeks suddenly turned hot just by seeing his crush for the first time of the day.

Felix looked at Jisung then switched his gaze, following Jisung's loving gaze. "Bro, why are you—damn he's hot!" Felix also blushed after seeing Changbin. "Never felt gayer."

Jeongin saw his two friends standing frozen on the entrance, so he stopped the two from embarrassing themselves.

"Hyung! We're on the same group!" Jeongin hugged the two.

"What group?" Felix eyebrows were twitching in anticipation, Jisung too.

"Fuck! We always missed the good shit." Jisung gritted his teeth. Jeongin tried to calm the blonde.

Jeongin explained, "I was at the toilet when the principal announced the program. When I came back, we're already got seperated into groups." He shrugged. "Sorry, it's a big poop."

"How did you know we're in the same group?" Jisung stared the younger.

"Chan-hyung said that we're on the same group and gave me this." He handed the paper, which Jisung immediately took it.

"Bang Chan, Kim Woojin, Lee Minho, Seo Changbin, Kim Seungmin, Hwang Hyunjin, Lee Felix, Han Jisung, Yang Jeongin..." Jisung carefully read each of the member's name, though his eyes only focused on one name. He's pleased with the members.

He continued to read the paper. It was okay until he discovered the group name...

Straight kids?

Sorry for the lack of Minsung activity. This chapter is supposed to be the filler for the upcoming complications.

Also don't be bothered by the amount of characters in the story and the weird names, not all characters are important to the story lol...

Btw, happy new year for all of you!! 2019 has been shit so far, so I hope that 2020 won't betrayed us like how 2019 did. Have a nice year :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 10.9K 45
Where Minho falls for the soft looking bad boy,,,who just so happens to be his best friend's cousin... "Good boys take you to heaven, bad boys bring...
87.2K 4.8K 42
"Be careful with who you choose to take home" A heartbroken Minho meets at his concert an innocent looking guy he hooks up with by the end of the nig...
3.3K 191 5
Friendshipαž‡αžΆαž”αŸ’αžšαž—αŸαž‘αž”αŸ’αžšαž›αŸ„αž˜αž›αŸ„αž€blαžαŸ’αž“αžΆαžαžαŸ’αž›αžΈαžŠαŸ‚αž›αž“αž·αž–αž“αŸ’αž’αž‘αžΎαž„αž…αŸαž‰αž–αžΈαžšαž€αžΆαžšαžŸαŸ’αžšαž˜αžΎαžŸαŸ’αžšαž˜αŸƒαž‚αŸ†αž“αž·αžαž†αŸ’αž“αŸƒαž”αŸ’αžšαžŒαž·αžαž–αžΈαžšαž“αžΆαž„αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†park YΓΈΓΈnjΓ― αž•αŸ’αž‘αžΆαž›αŸ‹αŸ”αžŸαžΆαž…αŸ‹αžšαžΏαž„αž€αŸαžŠαžΌαž…αž‡αžΆαžšαžΏαž„αž‘αžΆαŸ†αž„αž˜αžΌαž›αž“αž·αž™αžΆαž™αž–αžΈαžšαžŸαž·αžŸ...
65.7K 3.8K 37
I can stop if you're uncomfortable I just think you're the most gorgeous thing I've ever heard and from what I've seen (AHEM) you must be handsome to...