Ice.

By engelix

"It's kind of ironic, you know? My life has always revolved around being on ice. It only makes sense that I m... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Off Ice - The Sequel

Chapter Twenty-Nine.

52.2K 1.1K 3K
By engelix

Avery

I knew from the moment I saw him that there was no way I was getting out of this situation. I was walking to my car after my shift and I noticed the vehicle that was parked right next to it. I recognized it right away and everything made sense when I saw him standing there. It was the car I saw the night we went for pizza. I realized that he wasn't just following me to work, but he was following me everywhere. I immediately remembered Finn thinking he saw someone the other day at my house, but both of us brushed it off. We shouldn't of brushed it off. 

He threatened me. He said that he didn't want to hurt me, but he would if he had too. He said that if I just went with him, everything would be explained. He said that if after I hear everything he has to say, and I still want nothing to do with him, he'll leave me alone. But I know that's not true because I've told him multiple times that I want nothing to do with him, and that just made everything worse. I've watched enough documentaries and shows on stalkers to know that I have to go along with this, not matter what.

Now I'm sitting in some kind of redone and fully furnished shed. It has a small bathroom and a small kitchen attached to it and I have no idea how he has access to it. It's literally in the middle of nowhere. We drove for well over an hour and a half, but I think he was going in circles to throw me off and it worked. I tried to take note of where we were driving but I couldn't keep track because my head was spinning so badly. I'm glad I got that text to Cam when I did, though. Because Mason took my phone shortly after like I thought he would, claiming it was because he didn't want us to have any distractions while we were finally alone together.

He just kept saying that he was only doing this because he wanted to talk to me alone and it didn't work last time. He said that this was the only way I would understand. That he just needed to show me.

He's pacing around the shed now, lighting candles and trying to make sure I'm 'comfortable'. I'm watching him carefully, seeing how he's fidgeting and nervously rubbing his hands on his dark wash jeans. He used to do that all the time when we were dating. I always took it as a little nervous tick, since he's definitely socially awkward. I even found it cute and endearing at one point. But not now. Not anymore.

When he finally gets everything he needs settled, he grabs an envelope from the desk and comes over to me. I gulp, sitting on my hands as I sit on the couch, my posture straightening as I ready myself for whatever is about to go down. I'm moved as far over as I can go against the arm rest, trying to get a handle on my shaking.

He sits next to me and pushes his glasses up his nose before wiping his hands on his jeans again. "I know I'm not good at saying what I want. I-I mess up and don't say what I need too. And I know you like to read and write.. So I wrote you a letter."

He shyly hands it to me and I hesitate before taking it. I do though, trying so fucking hard to stop my shaking. I look down at the letter in my hands. "You want me to read it now?" He nods excessively, an excited smile on his face. It's like he knows that this piece of paper is going to change my mind, but's it not. Nothing is going to come close to doing that.

"Okay," I say quietly, carefully taking the letter out of it's casing. I unfold it, blinking a few times before reading it.

My Dearest Avery,

I know I've messed up. I know that I haven't handled the last few weeks as well as I should of. I'm sorry. I just get so worked up around you. You ignite something inside me.

I know I shouldn't of sent that recording to Colin. And I know you think I shouldn't of even listened, but I disagree. I know you believe in fate, and so do I. And I believe that fate had me call you at that exact time, and that it wanted me to be a part of that moment. It only made me want to pursue you more. I knew that after that night, I needed you again. That I needed every part of you. That I was so stupid to let you go as easily as I did two years and four months ago. I shouldn't of let you go.

Your jock was right about one thing. I did find pleasure in the recording because I find pleasure in you. How you look, how you sound. Your kindness towards others, even when they don't deserve it. Everything about you is pleasurable and sensual and I can't help myself. I've listened to it more time than I can count.

But he's in my way. He showed up and pretended to be a good guy and you fell for it, Avery. You fell for it like everyone else did. You fell for the nice hair and athleticism. You fell for the good looks and charming personality. But I didn't. I see right through it. I see right through Finn Wilder. And I need him out of the picture.

I gulp at his name. Mason put more pressure in the ink, the name of the man I love almost scribbled in hatred and resentment.

Out of the picture? What does he plan to do? The thought of him finding a way to hurt Finn strikes fear straight through me and I am now realizing that that's probably how he's feeling right now. I need to find a way out of here.

I know that you still care for me, Avery. I can see it in the way you look at me. I think that you like that I listened to you and him. I think you thought about me that night. I think that you still have feelings for me. Actually, I know you do.

You saved me from him that Tuesday the recording came out. You could of let him hurt me the way he wanted too. But you saved me. I saw the way you were looking at me that you cared for me. I saw the lust in your eyes when you saw what you did to me. So now I'm going to save you from him.

And when you tried to stop him that night at the bookstore. I saw that same look. And God, I wanted to kill him when he made you cry. I would still do it if you wanted me too. I would do anything you wanted me too.

But then I saw his car outside your house. You let him back in. You were weak and let him in no matter how much he hurt you. No matter how much he hurt the one you really do love.

Oh my God. He's fucking delusional. I didn't stop it because I care about Mason, I stopped it because I care about Finn. I didn't want him to do those things because I love him.

I love you, Avery. I never stopped loving you and I know you're just confused in your relationship right now. But I forgive you and I want us to try again. You won't ever have to think about that asshole ever again. We can be together. Forever.

Let's try again.

Sincerely, your only love,

Mason

I flinch back when I feel his hand on my cheek, wiping away a tear. He doesn't even notice how mortified I am. "I knew you'd cry. You've always been a romantic."

Oh, God. I don't want to be here. I don't want to be around him. I want Finn. All I want is Finn right now.

Oh God, he's leaning in. He's going to kiss me. I have to kiss him, right? I'm afraid of what he'll do if I don't but I can't do that to Finn.

His wet lips hit mine and I instantly feel sick. They feel foreign despite the fact that I've kissed them before. I never want to kiss anyone but Finn. I want Finn.

I love Finn. I love Finn with everything in me and the guilt of having someone else's lips on mine burns a hole right through my chest. I just want to curl up and die.

He pushes his tongue between my lips and I gag, but he doesn't even flinch. I squeeze my eyes shut as his tongue roams my mouth and hand roams my body, feeling the tears hit my cheeks. I hate this. I hate this so much. I just fucking want Finn.

I hear his belt jingle and I open my eyes, seeing him working at it. Okay, Avery. Snap back to reality. Get it together.

I pull away. "Wait, Mason-"

"Call me baby," he interrupts. My urge to laugh at the ridiculous statement is quickly tarnished when I see him looking at me deadly serious. I attempt to swallow the dry lump in my throat but it stays in place. "W-What?"

"You called him baby the other day. You never called me that." His voice is hard and it throws me off. Oh God. He was outside my house the other day.

I ignore his comment, desperately trying to salvage the name that Finn and I have for each other. "I don't want to rush this." I pull his hand away from his pants.

Don't throw up, Avery. Don't do it.

"We'll have time," I try to smile at him while also trying to think an excuse to get him off of me. "I'm really thirsty. Do you think I could have some water?"

He nods enthusiastically, probably elated that I said we have time. "Ye-Yeah. Of course. Of course. Let me go get you some."

He stands up abruptly and smiles before he's out the door of the living room area. I jump up, searching the place for anything I can find that will tell me where the fuck I am.

Wait. His jacket! His jacket!

I run over to it, looking at the door and making sure he's not coming back. My hands dig through the pockets and I almost let out a cry when I get my phone.

I hear him coming back so I rush back to the couch and put the phone in my bra. Okay. Okay, I need to get alone for a second. I need to text someone. Anyone.

He comes back in with a water bottle and hands it to me cautiously. I thank him, unscrewing the cap and taking a small drink. He just sits and stares at me as I do, a small and creepy smile on his face.

I put the cap back on and set the bottle down. "Hey, can I use the bathroom? I'll only be a minute."

"Sure. Sure. It's through there." He points to the room connected to this one and I stand up a little too eagerly. Once I'm inside, I close the door and lock it.

I rush and pull out my phone, turning it on. The little Apple logo comes up and I want to scream as it takes too long to turn on.

"Okay, okay." I mutter to myself, tucking my hair behind my ear as it finally shows my home screen. Texts fill my notifications and my finger instantly clicks on Finn's.

Finn: I love you so much baby

Finn: Please be safe. I won't be able to live if something happens to you

Finn: I love you so fucking much

My fingers start typing and I sniff to stop my nose from running. He's worried sick.

Aves: i love you. i'm okay

Aves: i stole my phone back. i'm in a shed. i don't know where i am

Aves: finn i love you

Finn: Oh my God. Okay, is there a window you can look out of? Do you see anything? What did the outside of the shed look like?

I look around the bathroom before quickly climbing on the toilet to look out the small privacy window. I feel my heart falter when all I see is open land, and maybe a small barn a little ways away? It's hard to tell from here.

I get back down, licking my lips as I write to him.

Aves: i'm in some kind of field i think i don't know if i'm on someone's property. it's a furnished shed, i don't know how he got it. it's brown but has some red detailing i think

Holy shit. Why don't I just send him my location? I can send him my location!

I fumble to his contact and hit the 'Send my location' button. I watch the small map send and wait until the little 'Delivered' sign pops up.

"Sweetie? You okay?"

I gasp and jump, looking towards the door with wide eyes. "Y-Yeah, Mason! I'll be right out! Just freshening up!"

I look back, seeing it's still sending. Come on. Come on.

Once it does I let out a breath and type out one last message.

Aves: i hope that works. i have to go now he going to come in here

Finn: You're so smart baby. We got it. Someone's coming right now. Be safe. I wish I was with you. I love you so much.

I let out a sigh of relief and a little laugh. Okay. Someone's coming.

I keep my phone on and stuff it in the cabinet. Hopefully he won't try and find it in his jacket.

I wipe under my eyes, looking in the mirror and seeing my mascara dried to my face. Shit. I look awful.

I take a deep breath and try to cling onto the reassurance I got from my small interaction with Finn. When I walk out, he's standing right next to the door. I try and force a smile.

"I was thinking we could go for a walk. If you want." He grabs my hand, his small and clammy one drastically different from Finn's massive and hockey calloused ones.

If I didn't just get my location to someone I would of jumped on that idea. But no. No, we need to stay here. We need to stay here so that someone can come and get me the fuck away from him.

"Actually, I'm pretty tired. Maybe we could just relax?" I do not want to fucking cuddle with this man, but if it means I can get out of here than I'll suck it up.

His eyes light up and I know I just dug myself in a fucking hole. "Y-Yeah! Yeah. Come on. I'll get a blanket."

I nod and go to the couch again, trying to keep calm. I sit back where I was, taking the letter and putting it in my flannel pocket so I can give it to the police. He pretty much threatens Finn in it. I'm scared he'll go after him if I don't do something about it.

He comes over with a blanket and sits next to me, pulling me forcefully in his side and putting the fabric over us. He takes the remote and points it at the small television. He turns on Netflix and puts on a Pixar movie. "Remember when we used to watch these movies all the time together?"

I nod, even though I watch these movies all the time on my own. I also watch them with Finn way more than I did with Mason. As if he can read my thoughts he says, "You don't do this with him, right?"

It's like he can't even say his name. He hates Finn so much that he can't even say his name.

"No," I shake my head, lying through my teeth. "No, we don't."

"Good. Good." His hand runs through my hair and I close my eyes, trying to block out the feeling of my skin crawling. He turns my head and before I could stop him, his open mouth is on mine again.

I don't remember him ever kissing like this. But I don't remember how really anything was when it comes to him now. I broke up with him because I knew he felt more for me than I did him, but I would of never guessed this much. Never in a million years.

My eyes squeeze shut again, feeling awful. Finn is going to be so upset. I can't believe I'm doing this to him. I can't believe I'm cheating on him. I only ever wanted to kiss him for the rest of my life, but now thats ruined and it's all my fault.

His hand is running though my hair roughly as his mouth works against mine, creating knots that I know are going to be a bitch to brush out. He keeps this up for way too long and I'm tracking the time through the scenes in the movie.

When I think about 15 minutes of him sloppily kissing me as I just lay there go by, a pounding knock comes from the door. We both jump up and he freezes at the booming voice while relief washes over me. "Mason Hughes? Avery Harrison?"

He looks over at me, his jaw clenched in anger. "What did you do?!"

Okay, abort. Abort. No more playing along. I'm done. I'm done.

I push him away from me and rush towards the door. "We're in here! I'm in here! Please!"

Before he could do anything else, the door is kicked off it's hinges. Three police officers come in, their guns drawn which scares the shit out of me. I fucking hate guns.

One of the men gets closer to Mason. "Put your hands behind you head!"

I can finally swallow the lump in my throat as he looks at me. "How could you do this to me? I love you, you selfish bitch! How could you do this?!"

I shake my head, not being able to get any words out. The cop cuffs his hands and I jump at the feeling of a hand on my shoulder. A woman officer is there, her eyes scanning my appearance. "Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

"No, no I'm not hurt. I'm okay. I'm okay." I wipe the tears that are invading my cheeks, trying to get myself together. "I just want to see my family. I just want to see my boyfriend." Mason shouts something about how Finn shouldn't be my boyfriend, but my head is spinning again and I can't really understand what he's saying.

"I can make that happen," she says, ignoring him as he continues to shout when the officer shoves him out the door. I let out a deep breath. Okay. It's over. It's all over.

*

I felt like I couldn't text Finn during the car ride back to the police station. I couldn't even look at the ones he sent me. I don't know how I'm going to look at him. I feel so guilty. I feel sick.

But now I'm forced too because I'm walking inside. I'm ushered towards a room that has blinds covering the windows, and I quickly open the door. When I do, everyone's eyes snap to me.

My mom comes running up to me, her arms wrapping around my body tightly. "Oh my God. My baby. My baby."

"I'm okay, mom." I hold onto her tightly, letting out a shaky breath. "I'm okay. I'm okay."

I'm surprised when I feel my dad hugging us too, and although I don't really want to be around him, I don't push him away. It's been so long since all of us have been together and I don't have the energy to get upset over him right now.

After my mom and dad pull away, many many minutes later, I'm tackled by Cam and Lindsey.

They both hold onto me so tightly, Cam digging his face into my neck. "Fuck, Avery. I'm so sorry."

"Don't. I'm okay." I don't want anyone feeling bad about this. If anything, I feel guilty. Besides the glaring fact that I cheated on the one man I love more than anyone else, I should of seen this coming. I should of gone to the police sooner like Lingston said. It's my fault.

I'm then hugged by Morgan and Ms. Wilder, which I can't even believe they're here. It just makes me feel guiltier that everyone was so worked up and involved in this. It makes me feel guiltier about what I did to their son and brother.

That's when I look at him for the first time. I see him standing at the back of the room, his hands in his shorts pockets. He has a Thunderbirds sweatshirt and hat on and I know that he came right from the rink in Vancouver. An overwhelming amount of emotions that I can't even identify swallows me whole and my lip trembles as I look at him. I hear my mom say to everyone in the room to give us some space, which surprises me but I'm extremely grateful she said it. It's all hitting me and I'm losing control. Fast.

I think they're all out of the room as we both walk up to each other at the same time. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck, his snaking around my body. The sense of security that I was longing for is finally back and the sobs violently escape my body as I dig my face into his neck. "I'm so sorry, Finn. I had too. I couldn't stop him. I was afraid and couldn't stop him. I'm so fucking sorry."

His grip on me tightens and I know that he doesn't need me to explain. He knows what I mean. He sniffs and I think he's crying too, but I can't tell. His voice breaks as he speaks. "It's okay, baby. I'm just happy you're safe. I'm so fucking happy I have you back."

"Avery!" I disconnect from Finn slightly and let in an inaudible gasp when I see Mason being pushed by a police officer through the station. I wipe under my eyes as I hold onto Finn, basically hiding in his side as Mason tries to get to us. I feel Finn tense and he pushes me behind him. I don't mind though, I would love nothing more than to cowardly hide behind my boyfriend.

Mason shouts through the open door of the room we're in. "Get away from him! Avery, please! Tell them this is a mistake! I love you, please! Avery!"

Finn breaks away from me completely and slams the door shut, his gaze almost burning a hole through Mason as he does. He turns back to me and I am proved right about my crying theory when I see his eyes red, his cheeks a matching color. It shatters me in a way I didn't think possible. I've never seen him cry and I never want to see him cry again. I never want him to cry again.

I just want to keep him in my arms so I go back up to him and wrap them around his body. His go around my neck and his face digs into my shoulder. He sniffs a few times. "I was so scared, Aves. That was my worst fucking nightmare."

"I'm sorry." I apologize again, closing my eyes as more tears fall. "I'm so sorry. I couldn't stop him."

"Did he touch you, Aves?" His voice cracks again as he keeps me close. I know he already knows the answer, but he need his thoughts to be confirmed. "Did he- Did he kiss you?"

Another sob racks over my body as I can almost feel Mason's gross lips on mine and I grip onto the back of his sweatshirt. That's all the answer he needs. I'm terrified he's going to push my away. I'm terrified he's going to leave me.

But of course he doesn't. Because he's amazing and I love him so fucking much and I don't know what I would do without him. He grips me even tighter, which I genuinely did not think was possible.

He pulls away after about a minute, his forehead pressing to mine. "Can I kiss you, baby? Can I kiss you?"

My heart falters that he feels like he needs to ask but swells at the fact that he did. He doesn't want to scare me. He knows that I had to kiss Mason against my will. He doesn't want to make it worse.

I sniffle and nod, desperately wanting to cover up the taste of Mason with Finn. I want to forget what it felt like. I never want to feel it again.

His hand goes to my face, his grip on me gentle. His soft lips hover over mine for a second before he presses them against me and I feel the relief wash over my body again. This. This is what it should feel like.

The familiar feeling of his thumb running gently over my cheek makes me let out a breath against him. Our lips part and I press my forehead against his, bringing my hand up to hold onto his wrist. I feel like a child as I speak to him. "I never want to see him again, Finn."

"I know, baby." He swallows harshly, his voice quieter than I've ever heard. He keeps his grip on my face as he kisses my other cheek. "I'm not going to let him go anywhere near you. I promise, Aves. I promise."

There's a knock on the door and I break away from Finn, but he keeps me tucked in his side as he puts his arm around me. I wrap both my arms around him and hold him tightly.

The woman officer, Alice, comes in, a small smile on her face when she does. She closes the door behind her and I notice she has something in her hand.

"Hi, Avery," she says softly. "How are you doing?"

"I'm okay," I say for the millionth time. I just can't find another word. "Thank you."

She nods before she continues. "We have Mason detained. I have his phone," she holds up the device in her hand, "And there are some pictures of you in here. If you can confirm that you didn't know they were taken, we can use that in the case against him." I get a sinking feeling in my chest. He took pictures of me too?

I nod, my grip on Finn not faltering. "Can he stay with me?"

"Of course. That's actually why I came in now." She eyes him carefully, as if she's gaging his reaction. "You're in some as well." Oh, lovely.

She gestures for us to sit on the couch, so we do as we're told. I sit inbetween them, Finn's hand holding onto my thigh as we get settled. She hands me the unlocked phone and I take a deep breath before starting to look through.

A chill shoots up my spine as I go through the dozens of pictures of myself. There are some of me at work, at school, at Finn's games. There are plenty of Finn and I, too. Outside the pizza shop, outside my house, inside and outside of school, kissing and lovingly looking at each other. We look so happy in these. I don't know how he twisted it in his mind that we weren't.

But the one that makes me physically gag is the one that was taken through my bedroom window. It must of been taken before school because it's in broad daylight, and I have no shirt on. I was getting dressed and didn't close my curtains, apparently. He watched me get dressed. He's seen me naked.

Finn snatches the phone from my hands and locks it, handing it back to Alice. I'm actually aware of my shaking as he pulls me into his side tightly.

This is all too much. I feel so disgusting and violated. I don't want to even exist right now.

"I'm sorry, but I have to ask," she says apologetically. "Were you aware of these photos being taken?"

"No." I hide my face in Finn's side, a new wave of tears hitting my cheeks. "I didn't know."

"And you, Finn?"

"If I did I can promise you none of this would of happened." His hand starts to run through my hair but it gets stuck in the knots that Mason created. He just runs his hand over my hair then. "No. I didn't know."

"Is there anything else you can tell me that may help the case against this guy?"

I gasp slightly, scolding myself for almost forgetting. I break away from Finn as I take the letter out of my pocket. "He-He gave me this."

I sniffle as I look up at Finn, who just looks distraught and hollow. I can tell he's bearing the weight of a lot of this on his shoulders. I desperately want to take it back. I hand him the letter regardless, knowing that he deserves to read it.

He sighs deeply and shakes his head as he takes it, unfolding the loose leaf paper. I put my hand on his leg and run my thumb on his knee as he does, knowing that he's going to get even angrier. I know he's holding it all in right now. I know that he's furious.

I watch him as he takes in the words on the paper, but his face is unreadable. His jaw is locked and his eyes are hard. His breathing is even and his lips are pressed in a fine line.

When he's done, he folds the paper and turns to me and Alice as he holds it up. "I don't want that scumbag anywhere near her. And you best keep him far away from me, eh?"

He hands the paper to Alice and she holds both items in one hand as she puts the other on my back. "I'm so sorry you have to go through this, Avery. Once you're ready we can discuss how you want to go about a restraining order, but we don't have to do that now."

She pats my knee and I thank her as she leaves me alone with Finn again. I put my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands, letting out a shaky breath. Okay. Everything's okay.

Finn rubs my back and I run my hand over my hair before I look over at him. My voice is quiet as I speak. "What are you thinking?"

He chews on his lip before he answers. "That I have so much rage and I don't know what to do with it. That it's killing me that he's under the same roof as us right now and I'm not ripping him apart. That I'm livid he took you from me, that he kissed you. That if I had just been a little fucking observant, none of this would of happened."

I sigh, leaning back a little as I look at him with sad eyes. I move closer, lifting my legs and draping them over his. I tuck his hair behind his ear and keep it on his cheek. "This isn't your fault, Finn."

"It feels like it is," he admits, looking down. He starts to run his hand up and down my leg as he shakes his head. "I could of done more but I didn't and now you're hurt."

"I'm fine, baby. I am. And you did everything right." I move my hand to his lower torso, running it along the fabric of his sweatshirt as I try to comfort him. I look down as I feel the need to apologize again. "I'm sorry I didn't push him off me, Finn. I-I feel sick. I'm sick to my stomach that I-"

"You didn't do anything, eh? You didn't do anything wrong." He puts his hand under my chin, causing me to look up at him. "I mean yeah, I'm furious that someone else kissed you, but I'm not upset with you. You didn't have a choice and I'm so fucking sorry. I'm so sorry you went through that, Aves."

"I never want to be with anyone but you," I say shyly, pressing my lips together in embarrassment. A small and adorable smile causes his dimples to show, which makes me smile. He leans in a presses a deep kiss to my lips, causing me to basically melt in his lap.

He pulls away and pats my knee. "Come on. We should let everyone back in."

I nod, taking my legs off him and attempting to run my hands through my hair. I scoff at the knots and then try to wipe under my eyes. "God. I probably look awful."

I start to put my hair in a bun and he leans over and kisses me on the cheek. "You look beautiful." I can feel my cheeks go red at the simple compliment, but I also know that he's lying through his teeth.

I watch him as he stands up and walks to the door, calling for everyone else. My arms fall to my lap once my hair is up and I let out a little huff. The worst should be over, but I still have a residing sinking feeling in my chest that I'm just praying will go away soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 13.4K 48
The plan has always been simple. Finish college and open my own bakery while supporting my best friend in his journey to the NHL. After a not-so-goo...
83K 1.4K 77
This is your standard girl-leaves-home-state-to-go-to-college-and-meets-the-boy-of-her-dreams-story. Except that it's not. It's more girl-leaves-home...
184K 3.5K 40
In which two stubborn and hot headed teenagers find that their injuries may be the best, worst thing that's ever happened to them - that is, after th...
2.3M 42.1K 60
"I'd give it all up for you, Avery," Finn urges. His hands are gripping onto my cheeks and I don't know why I'm letting him get so close to me when I...