Finding my other half (Comple...

By AngelTweet

#2 - arrangedmarriage #12 - feelings True love stands by each other's side on good days and stands closer on... More

Chapter - 1: Her Fate; His Acceptance
Chapter - 3: Her First Day; His Bipolar Attitude
Chapter - 4: Her Confusion; His First Gift
Chapter - 5: Her Miseries; His Clarity
Chapter - 6: Her First Smile; His Teasing
Chapter - 7: Her Day at Office; His Favourite Dish
Chapter - 8: Her Relatives; His Adore
Chapter - 9: Her Elegance; His Possessiveness
Chapter - 10: Her Tensions; His Flirting
Chapter - 11: Her Optimism; His Actions
Chapter - 12: Her Loss; His Support
Chapter - 13: Her Past; His Embrace
Chapter - 14: Her Gratitude ; His Straightforwardness
Chapter - 15: Her New Look; His Feelings
Chapter - 16: Her Fears; His Restlessness
Chapter - 17: Her Realizations; His Care
Chapter - 18: Her Routine; His Anger
Chapter - 19: Her Shyness; His Closeness
Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise
Chapter - 21: Her Daze; His Intensity
Chapter - 22: Her Worries; His Distance
Chapter - 23: Her Naughtiness; His Reaction
Chapter - 24: Her Respect; His Upbringing
Chapter - 25: Her Innocence; His Mischievousness
Chapter - 26: Her Trust; His Love
Chapter - 27: Her Beliefs; His Panic
Chapter - 28: Her Tears; His Menace Avatar
Chapter - 29: Her Broken Soul; His Healings
Chapter - 30: Their Journey of Togetherness
Epilogue - Happily Ever After
Thank You - My Readers

Chapter - 2 : Her Farewell; His First Step

37.5K 1.4K 90
By AngelTweet

"Bas bas when you took blessings from Ma then that means you have taken blessings from entire family." Annapurna said while holding Swara's shoulder who was about to bend to take her blessings.

"Jiji is right. Just take blessings from Kakisa and Parvati Kakisa" Sujata seconded.

Just married Swara and Sanskar were standing in front of family for taking their blessings. Pari came to them to take them to Shobha.

"Stay blessed my Shoru, may Durga Ma bless you with all happiness of the world." Shobha blessed couple while sitting on her wheelchair. She caressed their heads with love and affection with moist eyes.

"Please take care of my Shoru"

Sanskar could hardly nod his head.

Likewise, Swara and Sanskar took blessings from Dada & Dadi as well.

"Swara and Sanskar you guys go and get changed.Wear something casual. These cloths will be uncomfortable for travelling." Parineeta suggested.

"Kakisa we will be leaving for Mumbai soon; can we proceed with Bidaai rasam?" Sujata asked Shobha for which she just nodded with heavy heart.

"Swara come I will help you." Pari came to help Swara.

Swara nodded and turned to walk with Pari.

Swara felt slight pull over her shoulder and she looked back, her chunari was tucked with another chunari as Gath Bandhan.

She slightly raised her eyelashes, and there was he standing HER NEWLY WEDDED HUSBAND.

He was talking with another boy. He was dressed in off white colour sherwani with an embellished collar which has some golden work, golden colour chunari; of which one end was tied in knot with her chunari, simple yet elegant. His dark brown deep eyes, thick jet black silky hairs which were currently falling on his forehead, white skin, he has looks of envy and awe in equal proportions, dangerously handsome. He was looking into his phone while discussing something with another guy.

"What happened Bhabhi?" Pihu asked Swara.

Pihu had observed perplexed expressions on her Bhabhi' face.

Swara could not gather words but kept on continuously shifting her gaze between Sanskar and the chunari.

Pihu followed her gaze and understood.
"Bhai your chunari".

Sanskar looked at Pihu with confusion not understanding what she is saying.

"Bhai your chunari is tucked with Bhabhi's. Ma said to get changed as we need to leave."

Pihu point out at the knot of their chunari, Sanskar looked at the knot and then his gaze followed the other end of the chunari. It was Swara staring at the floor fidgeting her fingers.

HIS NEWLY WEDDED WIFE.

Without a word he removed his chunari from neck and gave it to Pihu.

Swara was standing in her washroom as instructed by Pari and Sujata. She was given yellow colour full sleeves anarkali suite which would be comfortable for her journey to her new home.

Swara was looking at her reflection in mirror. Just 2 hours of her life that has changed her existence. Her identity, her name, her home, her family, her fate, everything around her now will have a center point that will be her relationship with her husband.

A husband, except his full name she did not know anything about him, but her destiny decided that he will be her life partner till she is alive.

Unknowingly Swara raised her hand to touch her hair line which is filled with sindoor of her husband's name declaring world that she belongs to HIM.

With teary eyes, she touched her mangalsutra, a pious black beads thread which tied her fate, soul, life with this stranger.

"Swara beta do you need any help?" Sujata asked her from outside.

"No, I am almost done" Swara said slowly.

"Hey Lucky please ask Roger if all arrangements are done for our private jet." Sanskar instructed Laksh. They were standing at living room of Bose house.

He has changed into formals; he was wearing navy blue colour Armani full sleeves shirt with gray colour pants accompanied by his latest apple watch.

"Yes Bhai." Laksh said and continued.

"Bhai I am sorry for afternoon. I shouldn't have used that tone for Bhabhi. I will never disrespect her."

"I just want you and Bhabhi to have a beautiful married life."

'I hope so'. Sanskar just gave him small smile.

"Bhai I just want you to be happy. Whatever it is, I am always with you." Laksh said while hugging Sanskar.

His words brought small smile on Sanskar's face.

"Sanskar come inside for second" Annapurna called him inside Dida's room breaking their moment.

Swara was standing there in front of a couple pic, pic has garland on the frame. It was her parents picture she has folded her hands and was staring at her parents smiling faces.

'I wish you both were with me.'

It was too emotional moment for Swara, she was missing her parents. Even Annapurna and Sujata had tears in their eyes remembering their old days.

'Swara will never feel lonely and she will get all motherly love from us' that was the unsaid promise made by Annapurna and Sujata to their deceased friend.

Sanskar looked at all while standing at room's doorstep he stayed there for a while

'They must be her parents'

He took his first step towards her to stand beside his wife. He folded his hands in front of his wife's parents pic.

'I will try my best to keep your daughter happy. I will protect her. I will fulfill all her wishes.' Sanskar made this promise in his mind looking at picture and gave a glance at his wife.

Swara felt his gaze and looked besides her, he was looking at her, but when their eyes met for a moment, they both looked at other side.

Annapurna and Sujata felt proud of their upbringing whereas Dida felt content on her granddaughter's fate to get such a supportive husband, who without any talk or cheesy lines stood beside her to support her.

"Don't worry Swara, we will appoint a 24 hours nurse and I have asked Dr. Mathew to come and check Kakisa every day and update us." DP said while caressing Swara's hairs. She was sitting beside her dida.

"Bhaisa is right. Dr. Mathew is my old friend and we have Sharmishtha ji and Shekhar ji as well here." Ram assured

"Shoru just don't worry about me now, live your life to the fullest. Be happy, dream, and smile. Take care of yourself." Dida said while kissing swara's forehead.

"Anu, Sujata please take care of her. If she makes any mistakes" Dida gulped.

"Kakisa bahu nahi beti le ja rahi hun. Swara will be same as Uttara and Pihu" Annapurna said with assuring Dida.

"Kakisa, please don't worry about Swara. I will take care of her." Sujata came forward.

"Go Shoru."

"Dida please take care of yourself don't forget your medicines. I will call you everyday." Stream of tears ran over her cheeks.

After her parents death, Dida had become Swara's world but now she needed to leave her to enter a completely unknown world where her Dida will not be holding her hand.

With heavy heart Dida and Gadodia family completed Swara's bidaai rasam.

Swara and Sanskar were sitting at back seat of car driven by Adi whereas on passenger seat it was Pari.

Rest other members were left to airport with driver driven cars.

Journey from badi till runway was not complete silent there were few topics raised by Pari and Adi for which Swara or Sanskar either nod their head or passed syllable as there answers. Most of the time Sanskar was busy with his phone either typing or reading where as Swara was looking outside of the window.

"Mam would you prefer any juice? We have orange, litchi, apple, pineapple. Or any soft drink?" an airhostess asked in full professional tone.

They were sitting in the private jet travelling to Mumbai. Swara was sitting on window seat next to Annapurna whereas Sujata and Parineeta were sitting in front of them. 

"Swara beta have something you will feel good. You have not eaten enough from morning" it was Sujata.

"No aunty I am fine" her eyes had turned red due to continuous weeping.

"Swara I will love to hear 'Mom' from you. Sanskar calls me Mom." Sujata said while caressing her cheeks.

"Exactly and I am his Badi Ma and to Pari he calls as Kaki Ma. You also can call us by same name" Annapurna said and continued while holding her hand. "Please have something".

Swara took orange juice glass and said thank you to airhostess.

"Uttara, Sanskar kahaan hai?" Sujata said looking here and there she could see all other family members but not her son.

"Choti Ma, Bhai is in cabin. He is attending one meeting with US associates." Laksh said while taking sip from his Litchi Juice.

Sujata' face turned rigid.

"It's ok Sujata, let him be." Annapurna interrupted while widening her eyes indicating not to say anything.

Swara kept her head on the window and closed her eyes, she was feeling burning sessions on her eyes.

"Swara please wake up we have landed in Mumbai." Annapurna shook Swara's shoulders.

Swara opened her eyes in jerk, at first, she could not recognize her surroundings and lady in front of her but then in a second she realized her fate.

"Sorry Aunty" Swara said while getting up from her seat.

"Badi ma" Annapurna said while caressing her cheeks.

"Hmm ji.... Badi... Ma" Swara stammered bowing her head.

When she came out of the plane there were numerous cars standing on the runway along with security guards. Swara followed all family members, she was asked to seat in the car along with Sanskar, Pari and Adi to drive.

It was almost 11 pm in Mumbai but still this city was awake. Their cars were followed by numerous other cars taking care of security of the travellers. These all things were alien for Swara.

Their car was standing in front of huge iron gate, which opened and then the cars drove inside.

There was mansion standing with magnificent architecture, and all glory.

Maheshwari House her new home.

'Seriously can anyone say this is as a home, a full city can live inside this building. It is huge.' Swara step out of the car as Sanskar opened door for her.

"Swara beta please push this kalash with your right feet and enter inside the house." Annapurna said after she performed aarati of Swara and Sanskar.

They were standing at doorstep for the grihpravesh ceremony. Swara did what she has been told by her mother in laws. She put her feet in the thaal which had red coloured water and walked inside the house.

There was one reception area where 2 ladies and 2 males decked in complete formal attire were looking at them with wide eyes.

Followed by reception area there was huge wooden door, main door of the MH. When Swara crossed the main door, it was huge living area.

Swara and Sanskar were then taken to house temple and were asked to pray.

"Annu Bahu, dinner is ready I suggest first you all have some food and then go to your rooms." One lady age of around 70 said while coming near them. 

"Sure, Gopi Masi please ask Chanda for setting the dinner for all" Annapurna said with smile.

"Swara beta she is Gopi Masi, when Ma got married with Papaji, she came along with her and gave her whole life to this house." Sujata gave basic introduction.

"All youngsters of this house call her Gopi Dadi" Pari suggested.

Swara bent to take blessing from Gopi but what captured her eyes that along with her Sanskar is also bending in front of Gopi.

'He respects his elders no matter who they are'

It was least expected for Swara when her newly wedded husband took blessings for a lady who was working for his family.

"Khush Raho. Have a very happy married life." Gopi blessed them with bright smile.

Sanskar moved towards dining hall but Gopi's next words fell on his eardrum.

"Annu bahu our Swara has not changed at all right. Look at her eyes they are same, pure and innocent. Kisiki nazar na lage tharko Badi Dulhan" Gopi folded her palms on sides of her forehead. She caressed Swara's head with love and affection.

Sanskar turned to take a quick glace of his bride.

"Ramesh please keep these three bags in Sanskar's room those are Swara's bags." Parineeta instructed one of the servant who was offloading all luggage from cars.

All were directed towards dining hall which was huge an entire family can sit together and relish food.

All servants have kept the table ready with food, Swara was asked to sit beside Sanskar.

"Sujata Bahu, I had asked Chanda to make kheer since it's auspicious day of Dussehra and there was grihpravesh of Badi Dulhan of Maheshwari family." Gopi kept silver bowl filled with Sevaya kheer on the dining table. Not only Kheer bowl but all dinner plates, cutlery and other food bowls were made up of silver.

Richness of this family was oozing out from every corner of this house.

"Swara seat here beta" Sujata pulled a chair besides Sanskar.

"Swara do you like Kheer or do you like anything else?" Pari initiated conversation.

Sanskar observed his wife she was either nodding her head or answering his family's questions in respectfully but in monosyllables.

'She will take some time to adjust' he concentrated on his food.

Post dinner, Pari took Swara to Sanskar's room which was upstairs.

It was a huge room with white and grey colour combination of furniture, curtains and bedding sets. Room had 3 piece of sofa set coffee table, huge king size bed.

There was a large pic of Sanskar holding one of the trophy on wall behind bed.

"This was taken when Sanskar completed his MBA with gold medal from Harvard. We all were so much proud of him."

She saw her husband's brightly smiling face.

"Swara do you need anything Beta?" Sujata entered.

"No aunty... sorry I... mean Mom"

"Swara this way, there is dressing room with walk-in closet and washroom is over there. Ramesh must have kept your bags over there. Just get freshen up, change and sleep." Sujata showed her around.

"Choti Jiji is right. You need nice sleep now."

"It was truly hectic day for you. If you need anything my room is next door call me anytime. Pari, where is Sanskar?"

"Choti JIji, Sanskar is in Study downstairs. These men are discussing something about business. He might be late." Parineeta carefully answered knowing Sujata's nature.

Sujata shook her head leaving deep sigh.

Pari held her hand Swara's hand, "tomorrow I will help you to set your clothes and accessories in the walk-in closet."

Swara just nodded her head in positive response.

After making Swara comfortable in her new room Pari and Sujata left.

There was balcony which had beautiful view of open starry sky, Arabian sea and moon. She

'Hey Durga ma, I don't understand what you have written on my fate. Only one thing, I had asked in my life that I don't want to be a burden on anyone.'

'After Ma and Pa, Dida and Masi Ma was there but still I was burden on them. I knew Dida never showed it but consoled and cared for me even after losing her daughter and son in law. But I knew somewhere I was burden on them; she was always worried about my future.'

'And now also, I have become a burden on this family, on my husband. He was forced to marry me, he accepted this marriage just because of his mothers.'

Tears streamed over her cheeks remembering events happened in last 24 hours.

'How long any forced relation will breath? It will break and die in near future. I have no hopes from this relationship.'

'I accepted this marriage just because Dida said Ma you trusted this family with me. You had accepted this alliance long back.'

'And another reason was I wanted to give peaceful and satisfactory departure for Dida. As per doctors she has hardly 2-3 months. I wanted to see her happy in her last days without any tension. All these years she was just concerned about me but now I want to see her smile and happy'

Her life over last 23 years were running in front of her eyes.

She was standing with the support of glass door which leads towards balcony looking outside at the sky.

She could hear wind gust and sounds of waves coming from Arabian sea which can been viewed from the balcony.

It was 2 am, Sanskar had still not returned back to his room.

'Where is he? He might be in study or somewhere else.' His thought crossed her mind.

Swara's trance was broken due to door opening sound, she flinched.

She saw Sanskar entering in the room from corner of her eyes.

He was engrossed typing something on his phone.

Earlier, Sanskar was busy in reviewing the legal documents with his Bade Papa and Ram for their upcoming take-over of Elma Diamonds and Merchants chain from US.

Maheshwari's were now extending their wings to high profile and expensive Jewellery Store chain stores and Elma was the best option to enter this market.

After his late night meetings, he entered his room while turning the knob of the door, forgetting his bride must be waiting for him.

He saw one figure in the moonlight standing with the support of glass door and that's when realisation hit him hard.

HE WAS MARRIED NOW.

He closed his eye a moment.

*******************************************

Please share your love with votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 7.7K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...
55.9K 3K 28
Nakshatra, A girl with a passion eager to be on the path of her dreams, gets into an arranged marriage for the sake of her parents who looked at her...
607K 36.4K 67
Thank you Aaru, Khushboo, Sumellika for the beautiful book cover/page cover 💖 Thank you Suhani for the beautiful banner covers ❤️ 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖...
159K 3K 10
The genius student of Midtown High School and a friend of (Y/N) named Gwen Stacy was bitten by a radio active spider, giving her super human enhancem...