𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍.

By TIDAEMPRESS

Santana Silver being a senior in high school thought she had everything planned out. Her dreams of being a ha... More

𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍.
001.
002.
003
004
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.

015.

14.8K 844 837
By TIDAEMPRESS

"So you don't want me anymore?" Niada turned to face Rashawn.

He was flicking his lighter as he looked at her with no emotions expressed on his face.

"Ain't that what I just said?" He placed a pre-rolled blunt between his thick lips. He sparked the blunt and inhaled the smoke. "This shit ain't it no more, we ain't meant.

"You're a fucking child, It's starting to show. You don't even kiss me anymore but be quick to get a nut outta me, fuck you," she raged, her heart slowly breaking as she looked him in the eyes. "I'm worth more than the shit you put me through,"

"Didn't nobody tell you to bring yo' fuck ass ta Texas. You brought this on yoself, I don't give a fuck what you do." His voice was full of ignorance, he didn't even feel bad for breaking the relationship off. It was finally time for him to focus on the reason he moved to Texas in the first place.

"So that's it?" She shrugged her shoulders, snatching her jacket off his bed.

"Yeah, bye. Fuck out my house, matta fact I'll walk you out," he pushed himself off the bed and moved toward the door. He showed no type of emotions or remorse in his face. Niada figured he was just upset about something but he was really over their relationship.

The flame that kept the two together was blown out, there was nothing keeping them together.

Rashawn showed her to the door looking her up and down. Niada's head was down, she felt sick to her stomach. She was still infatuated with him, hoping he'd change his mind in the long run. There weren't too many guys that would put up with her insecurities but he was getting tired of it.

He was only putting up with them because he expected her to be woman enough to change her childish ways.

"You gone be calling me and begging me to come back. And by that time I'ma have me a real man that loves me and p—,"

He slammed the door in her face and locked it while shaking his head. That was one problem solved the rest still felt impossible. He trailed to his uncle's room and peeked in to make sure he wasn't around. He kept a case of alcohol in the room, it was used for parties and get together's but Rashawn always found himself taking a few sips of Vodka from time to time.

He pulled the bottle off the shelf and spun the top off. He threw his head back as the liquid substance burned inside his mouth. It was his way of getting by, drinking was something he picked up from watching his mother.

A few sips weren't enough, he continued to down the body until he was satisfied. He noticed how empty the bottle was and went into the kitchen to fill it back up with water. His Uncle Reggie wasn't really a Bacardi man but he knew when his things were tampered with. Hopefully, he didn't notice this small thing.

He placed the bottle back on the shelf and went to go lay down on his bed. He was finally single and the only thing on his mind now was Santana. He went through his call log and stopped scrolling when he saw her name.

His phone began to ring, hoping she'd answer his call cause right now he could use her kind words. It was something about Santana, she was just a ray of sunshine in his dark clouds.

"Hey, Santana," he smiled not knowing that she wasn't the one holding the phone. She told Colbie to answer, he was taken aback by the sound of another niggas voice.

"Aye, who is this?" Colbie scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Rashawn, tell ha to call me I need help wit' this assignment," he lied, he didn't even have anything to work on but the less Colbie knows the better for both of them.

He really just wanted to hear her voice but hearing Colbie talked just irritated him even more.

He could clearly see there was something between the two of them. It wasn't like him to be a home wrecker and he wasn't a messy guy but he felt like he could do her better than Colbie.

"Aight," Colbie nodded and hung up the phone and sat her phone back down on the charger.

"Who was it?" Santana groaned against her pillow and kept her eyes shut.

"Rashawn, said he needed help with an assignment," Colbie fell onto the bed and fixed himself, Santana just admired his handsome face. And his dreads were all up in his face, she was ready to twist them up whenever he was ready.

"Oh," she sighed and forced herself up from the bed.

"Where you going?" Colbie bit down on his lip, watching Santana walk toward her bathroom.

He kept his eyes on her behind, the spandex shorts showing off every curve she had carved into her body.

"To pee," she shut the bathroom door and handled her business.

Colbie relaxed in the bed, noticing it was around 12 in the morning. She'd been sleeping for a few hours and something just seemed to keep him up. He just spent time up thinking, he wanted to be a better man.

His ways were getting old, even for him, and he enjoyed having multiple girls whenever. But there was no greater feeling than being with the one girl he actually had love for.

He listened to the toilet flush and the sink began to run, Santana sang her ABC's as she washed her hands. After all these years she made sure she washed her hands for the right amount of time.

After finishing up in the bathroom, she crawled onto her bed and fell down into Colbie's chest and he just held onto her. He rubbed her bare arm and gazed at her.

"I wanna do it," she bit down on the corner of her lip, a small smirk creeping up on her face.

"Do it? What you mean?" He asked, the first thing that came to his mind was sex of course but he knew Santana wasn't ready for that just yet, and he wanted her first time to be special.

"I wanna try us out, if it don't work we go back to being friends and if things do work out then that's perfect," she smiled against his chest.

And that made him happy, knowing she was willing to give him a chance.

"You sure?"

"Yeah," she nodded her head with anticipation.
Colbie couldn't come up with a word or words to say. He was finally getting to prove to Santana that he wasn't a dog.

He pressed his lips up against hers, grabbing her face and pulling her close.

It got heated, Santana leaned in and inserted her tongue into Colbie's mouth making his eyes open. She was moving at a faster pace than he was used to, she was just in a good mood.

She had a dream about the two of them living happily ever after, no kids just them.

The only thing that could be heard was moaning coming from Santana. Colbie's hands began to travel all over her body. He moved his fingers in a circular motion against her shorts.

She moaned and arched her back, rubbing her hand against his member feeling it grow in his hand. Her fingers slipped into his briefs, feeling on Colbie making his head go back.

"Tana, don't," he warned her. "You not ready,"
He chuckled lightly knowing he'd leave her in pain, and he wanted to respect her parent's house and they never knew when the two of them were coming home.

"You right," she huffed, she wasn't even big on sex and as much as she craved it right now wasn't the time for either one of them.

She had to make sure Colbie was the one she wanted to give it up to anyways. He had a lot to prove and she was really going out on a limb, letting him in so quick.

But it seemed to be the only way she can rid these feelings for him. The second he fucks up it's a wrap for both relationships, their friendship was on the line.

"We gone get there and when we do it's gone be perfect. I ain't gone pressure you about it just let me know when you ready," he said pulling her toward him, pecking her lips and pulling her into his chest.

"How many girls you fucked?" She asked bluntly and since it was the two of them there was no reason for him to lie.

"Huh?" He had to take a minute to process the question.

"Huh hell, how many girls you slept with?" she smacked her lips and pegged his chest lightly.

"Like," he moved his head side to side, going back and thinking on his old affairs, one night stands, and relationships. He knew his way around a female. "Five,"

"Five?" She spoke in a surprised tone.

"Why you say it like that?" He scrunched his slim face up.

"Just, I don't know," she shook her head, dismissing the topic.

"I'm clean, I always strap up I ain't out here burning or nun," he assured her, and he always protected himself and the way he did things he had to go down to the clinic to make sure he was in tact.
"Well good," she sighed deeply.

"Aye? Santana, you sleep?" Taylor's groggily voice started. "I'm about to step out for the night, can you lock the door?"

Santana breathed out and got up from the bed, leaving Colbie there.

"Where's your key? And why won't you talk to me? What's going on with you, mama and daddy been worried sick about you," Santana spoke in a loud whisper, treating her older cousin like her younger cousin.

"I lost it and I told you not to worry about me. I'm fine Santana," she assured her although she could look in her eyes and see that she wasn't fine at all.
In fact, Taylor was torn into pieces.

She was being pimped out, spending nights in brothels instead of her bed. Her pimp had her thinking she'd be bagging cocaine but he knew he'd make more money if she sold her body.

He's threatened her and even abused her, things were not looking good for her. The money she earned didn't even go to her, it went straight to Kanan.

He was a dirty man, keeping Taylor and a few other girls silent.

"You're lying and I'm telling daddy you in trouble," Santana started, knowing it'd get her to talk.

And James was a police officer, it wouldn't take much to get him involved and take Kanan down.

"You can't tell him nothing, please. Promise me you won't say nun Santana," Taylor's eyes began to get glossy. "I'll explain everything just, just don't tell Uncle J."

"If you gone explain, explain now," Santana said crossing her arms. "I have time,"

"Not tonight, first thing in the morning," Taylor said before walking out the front door. "I love you,"

-

Okay, I was gonna go ahead and post it on my patreon but since I'm going out tonight I figured I just put it out so I don't forget.

If you wanna be a patron where I upload content early the links in the bio.

I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter, leave your feedback for ya girl 🙇🏾‍♀️💓

Y'all enjoying this book? It's my new fav lol

Soooo Colbie or Rashawn? Ima ask every chapter at this point 🥴 Don't worry they gone have they moments lol and I can't wait *does birdman hands*

I hope y'all have a good new year, enjoy the last day of this decade by reading this garbage 😂🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802 107 34
She was the one that went through a serious glow-up before senior year of high school. He was one of the hottest boys in the rival school. Ella had...
505K 14.7K 41
"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way home and just couldn't take my mind off...
41 5 1
Everyone deserves love... Where did I go wrong? ...
3.4K 103 18
Mafia boss axel black could have any girl that he could possibly want at his feet.... Why would he go and choose his best friends sister little siste...