It's a Wonderful life

By kcxbello

One winter morning, Ariana Grande wakes up to a very unfamilar life. She finds herself married to Jai Brooks... More

What a Way to Wake up
Christmas Tree Pancakes
A Christmas Tree shopping we Go
The Perfect Tree
Family bonding
Ball of Horemones
Airy
Luke and Di
Snowball fights and pesghetti, oh my!
Spa Day
Not so Wonderful Life
No home without you.
It was a dream?
Something to live for
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue - 2
Epilogue - 3
Epilogue - 4
Epilogue - 5
Epilogue - 6

Party Time

808 18 2
By kcxbello

"Jai," Ariana called out as she entered their bedroom, shutting the two double doors behind her.

"Hey baby," Jai emerged from the bathroom, fiddling with a dark tie around his neck. He looked amazing; Ariana could barely keep her eyes off of him. She loved the way his blue dress shirt was just a little tighter than it should have been and the black dress pants did wonders for his thick and lengthy legs. "How was the spa?"

"Great," Ariana replied. "I'm totally rejuvenated."

"Good," Jai smiled as he approached her, reaching out his arms to pull her near. "You look beautiful."

"Oh please," Ariana swatted at his chest, in her opinion, her make-up less face was far from beautiful.

"You do," Jai replied. "You know I love it when you look natural, it turns me on."

"Jai," Ariana chuckled as she looked to his face and saw that he was actually serious. "Well, I guess I will just have to get facials, mud baths and massages more often, especially when you're paying."

"I guess so," Jai replied as he leaned down to kiss her.

Ariana smiled several minutes later when they both pulled away, gasping for air. "So the house looks amazing."

"Yeah, Cecily and the crew did an amazing job this year, although she missed your constant nagging," Jai laughed in regards to their personal party planner.

"Ha ha ha," Ariana smirked. "And I was just going to tell you how hot I thought you looked but now I'm going to take it back."

"You were, huh?" Jai grinned. "I do look pretty hot."

"Be careful on the way down from your ego trip, wouldn't want you to bruise anything," Ariana replied.

"I'm sorry, what was that? I was just thinking about how ridiculously good looking I am," Jai smirked as Ariana pushed him away.

"What am I going to do with you?" she laughed.

"Whatever you want to," Jai smirked as he stood behind her, resting his hands on her belly, one of his favorite spots. "I am ready, willing, and able."

"We can't," Ariana sighed as she felt his hot breath on her neck, it took everything in her not to push him down on the bed and take him right then and there. "The party's going to start soon and I have to get dressed, do my hair, get the girls dressed, and do their hair."

Jai sighed in defeat. "You are all mine tomorrow."

"Tomorrow's Christmas Eve," Ariana replied, she definitely didn't think that she would get any alone time with him then.

"Yeah and I've got our parents taking the girls ice skating and out for lunch. And we can definitely get Luke and Dianna out of the house," Jai explained.

"I can't wait until tomorrow then," Ariana smiled, although she was a bit nervous. This would be her first time with Jai; clearly they had done it before (many times considering they had two children and one more about to make his debut), too bad she couldn't remember it. She definitely wanted to make up for lost time; something told her that Jai was an amazing lover and she couldn't wait to find out.

"Me neither," Jai placed a lingering kiss on her neck. "Get dressed and I'll get the girls ready," Jai smiled. "But you can do their hair."

"Good thinking, it's about time you listen to me," Ariana chuckled.

"Oh," Jai was halfway out of the room when he turned around. "Your dress is hanging in your closet. The cleaners sent it back just in time."

Ariana nodded, good thing too, because she had no idea what she was going to wear. She hadn't been too worried, there were such great outfits in her closet. It was good to know that she still had impeccable taste even after all these years, "Thanks."

Ariana had Dianna come into her master bedroom so that they could get ready together. It was just like old times, when they used to live together. The whole time they got dressed and did their hair and make-up, they giggled like little school girls. Once they were finished, they went off to do the girls hair and make some minor adjustments to their outfits although Jai had helped them get dressed.

"Thanks Aunt Dianna," Caitlin smiled as she admired her new bun and curly tendrils in the mirror.

"You're welcome kiddo," Dianna smiled back.

"All set, Kenzie," Ariana said as she added a little bow to Kenzie's curly ponytail.

"You girls look so pretty," Dianna exclaimed. "Let me take a picture."

"Ok," Caitlin replied, she certainly wasn't camera shy. "Let's go in my room, the light is better."

Dianna shook her head, "Only from the mouth of your child Ariana."

"Come on then before the guests start arriving," Ariana said as she helped Kenzie down from her stool.

"K," Kenzie replied, taking Ariana's hand and leading her out of the bathroom, with Dianna and Caitlin following.

"Ok, stand in the corner," Dianna instructed the girls. "Perfect. Say Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas!" Kenzie and Caitlin exclaimed before brightly smiling. Both girls looked adorable. Kenzie in her red velvet dress, matching bow, white tights and black Mary Janes. Caitlin was dazzling in her white lace dress with a pretty black velvet bow in the center; she was also wearing white tights and black Mary Janes.

"Aww so cute," Dianna beamed after she finished snapping the picture, she had deemed herself the official photographer of the party.

"Can we go downstairs now?" Caitlin asked as she took hold of her little sister's hand.

Ariana nodded at Caitlin's sweet gesture, "Yes but don't you dare have any treats yet."

Kenzie pouted. "Aw nuts."

"Come on Kenzie," Caitlin pulled her out of the room.

"No running!" Ariana called out; she could hear their little shoes clacking on the floor in the hallway.

"Well I must say that you look beautiful," Dianna said admiring Ariana's black wrap around dress.

"Why thank you, you look gorgeous as well," Ariana smiled; she loved Dianna's navy colored dress and matching dangly earrings.

"Let's go knock em dead," Dianna said as she linked arms with her best friend.

"I couldn't have said it better myself," Ariana smiled.

"Just tell Jai to pick his chin up off the floor and wipe away the drool," Dianna laughed as they walked out of the bedroom. "You drive that boy wild."

"I would hope so," Ariana laughed. "I'll meet you downstairs; I just want to dab a little more gloss on."

"Sure, but you really don't need any, you look perfect," Dianna smiled.

"Thanks sweetie," Ariana said as she entered her bedroom as Dianna began her descent down the stairs. Ariana walked into her closet to look at her full length mirror; she didn't know why she was so nervous for Jai to see her. With one final look, Ariana walked out of the bedroom and began her way down stairs.

"You look amazing," Jai greeted his beautiful wife as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Thank you," Ariana smiled genuinely before she was swept up in a kiss.

"You still take my breath away," Jai whispered as he pulled away. "I love you."

"I love you," Ariana smiled as they walked hand in hand into the formal living room where Kenzie, Caitlin, Luke, Dianna, Edward, Joan, Gina and Beau were waiting for the party to begin. Just as Jai and Ariana made their way into the room did the doorbell ring.

"Its show time," Jai whispered into Ariana's m ear as one of the staff for the evening opened the door.

"Here we go," Ariana smiled as they went to greet their first guests; her smile turned even bigger when she saw who it was.

"Well Ho Ho Ho," Frankie Grande and Zac Efron announced siamotainously as they walked into the Brooks home.

"Frankie, Zac!" Ariana gushed, enveloping them in a hug as soon as they stepped foot inside her home. She barely noticed the little brunette boy holding standing next to Zac or his wife and baby girl enter behind them.

"Well it's nice to see you too Ari," Frankie laughed as he kissed his sister on the cheek before unwrapping her death tight arms from his.

"Sorry," Ariana apologized. "I've just missed you guys so much, that's all," Ariana replied as a few tears slipped down her cheek.

"Ariana we saw you last weekend," Zac was now laughing. "You're worse than Miley with the hormones." Zac had been friends with Jai and Luke for as long as he could remember - since kindergarten.

"I heard that Zac Efron," Miley Cyrus-Efron glared at her husband after she and Jai broke apart from their hug.

"Miley?" Ariana questioned as she looked to her side and saw her old classmate and friend holding the most adorable baby girl.

"Hi Ari, sorry we're late but Lilac is teething and we..." Miley went on and on quietly and mostly to herself much to the amusement of Ariana.

"It's alright," Ariana gave her a quick hug and turned her attention to her niece. "She's just so beautiful," Ariana marveled at Lilac, who was about six months old. She couldn't believe that in a few weeks time she would have one of these, but even smaller.

"What about me?" a little voice called out from Zac's side.

Ariana looked down and saw Zac's spitting image but in four year old form. "Well oh my! My little Zac, just look at you too!"

"My names not Zac, its Levi, Auntie Ari, don't you remember?" four year old Levi looked confused.

"Of course I remember," Ariana easily lied. "I was just kidding."

"Where are Kenzie and Caitlin?" Levi questioned, ready to play.

"Right in there," Jai pointed to the living room. "They've been waiting for you."

"Yes!" Levi took off causing the adults to laugh.

"Can I drop off of all of Lilac's junk somewhere?" Miley chuckled.

"Of course," Jai replied. "How about the office? That's where we're putting the coats."

"Perfect," Miley replied.

"Here let me take it," Jai offered to take the huge diaper bag and Miley gladly handed it over. "You go enjoy yourself."

"Thanks Jai but I think I'll follow you, someone made a stinky," Miley looked at her daughter who was smiling.

"Well I will definitely let you take care of that," Jai chuckled as they began to make their way down the hallway and Zac followed after them.

"Well you'll be up to your neck in diapers again soon."

"I know I can't wait," Jai replied as they walked into the office.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Frankie glanced at Ariana who was staring intently at me. "Cut it out, you're making me nervous!"

"Sorry," Ariana apologized for her creepy behavior.

"Everything alright Ari?" Frankie wrapped an arm around his sister.

Ariana nodded, "Everything is absolutely wonderful, and I guess I'm just happy to have everyone here for the holidays."

"Even Mom?" Frankie grinned.

"Even Mom, she hasn't driven me crazy yet," Ariana laughed. "I'm glad to have her here, especially with the baby coming."

"Yeah it is nice to have the old rents here; all of the kids miss them like crazy."

Ariana nodded, "I wish they would reconsider moving back home, at least for like half the year or something. I remember I was so excited when we were in school and they said they were moving. I thought I'm finally free and could be on my own. But now I guess in my old age, I just realize how important family is. I want my kids to grow up with their grandparents near. Its great that Gina is here but I just feel like Mom and Dad are missing out."

"Ari, you talk too much."

"Shut up Frankie," Ariana playfully punched Frankie's shoulder.

"Aw, here's the real Ariana I know and love, enough of this sentimental crap."

"Whatever," Ariana rolled her eyes. "You seem to have a case of the bah humbug," she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Real mature Ari, what are we seven?" Frankie laughed but stuck his tongue out at her too causing Ariana to laugh as well.

"I miss when we were kids," Ariana sighed. "We had such a good childhood. This morning on the way to the spa, we drove past our old house. I still can't believe that Mom and Dad sold it. The owners don't even have Christmas lights up, how tragic is that?"

"That is pretty sad," Frankie replied, they used to have the best lights, life sized Santa and reindeer, even a little nativity set. People would come from miles just to see their Christmas display. "We had a lot of great memories there."

Ariana nodded sadly, "Yeah we did," she sniffled.

"Oh don't start Ari, please," Frankie smiled. "I didn't mean to set you off."

"It's not your fault. I've just been all over the place lately," Ariana wiped her eyes. "Just don't tell Mom, she thinks I'm about to go into labor any minute."

"Well you do look like you're about to pop."

"Gee thanks, but seriously Mom is talking about staying for a month after this little guy's born," Ariana rubbed her belly affectionately.

"You're totally contradicting yourself. You are right; you are all over the place. A few minutes ago you said that you loved having Mom here and that you want the parents closer for all the kids."

"Well I do, I just mean not under my roof," Ariana laughed. "Its starting to get a little crowded in here."

"Ok, I'm going to tell you something and you can't tell anyone," Frankie stated. "You are being sworn to sibling secrecy."

"Ooo sibling secrecy? This must be good," Ariana replied, sibling secrecy was big when they were little.

"Dad and I went out to lunch today," Frankie began.

"You did?" Ariana questioned.

"Yeah when you were at the spa but stop interrupting me."

"Sorry."

"So at lunch Dad was saying how much Mom was tiring of Paris and how much she misses us and all the grandkids."

"Aww."

"Again with the interrupting Ari."

"Sorry," Ariana replied sheepishly. "Please continue, my lips are sealed."

"Thank you. Anyway Dad's had the same feelings for a little bit too so for Christmas, he's buying Mom a condo in those new towers they're building downtown."

"Oh my god!" Ariana squealed. "That's so great!" She could hardly contain her excitement, this life just kept getting better and better. There wasn't anything that could happen that would bring her down from cloud nine.

Two hours later the party was in full swing, everyone was having a great time. There were tons of guests, ranging from old high school buddies to close family and friends, plus several of Jai's teammates. Ariana was so happy that most of the cast and crew from her theater were there; it made her happy that they were all still close in the future. There were several children there and most of them were off playing in the family room where a movie, snacks, and winter crafts had been set up. Ariana had no idea who some of the people were, but from what she gathered some were in the acting business, the basketball world and some were her and Jai's friends from their neighborhood. All in all she was having a fabulous time. Every so often when she was mingling she would catch Jai smiling at her from across the room. And each time they locked eyes, he mouthed an 'I love you' and each time Ariana's heart fluttered as well. God help her but she was so completely and totally in love with this man.

"Punch, Mrs. Brooks?" one of the waiters from the catering staff asked Ariana as she walked into the foyer.

"No thank you," Sharpay replied with a smile before opening the front door. She was becoming terribly hot and needed some fresh air. "Luke?" Ariana questioned as she walked out onto the wrap around porch.

"Hey," Luke turned around from where he had been leaning on the railing. "What are you doing out here? You're going to freeze to death Ari." Luke was just about to offer her his suit jacket when she stopped him from taking it off.

"No you keep it, I came out here because I'm boiling inside, not the best perk of being pregnant," Ariana explained. "What about you?"

Luke shrugged, "Just needed a little fresh air....just wanted to do some thinking," he smiled.

"Well if I'm interrupting you," Ariana began.

"No, no not at all. You know I always love the company of a beautiful woman," Luke smirked.

"You better watch yourself, Dianna has great hearing," Arian laughed.

"Yeah," Luke chuckled. "That's my girl."

"Yeah," Ariana smiled as they settled into a little comfortable silence. She broke it a minute later, "You really love her don't you?"

Luke smiled; just the thought of Dianna made him happy. "I really do."

"She loves you too," Ariana smiled, trying to keep her hormones in check. "And I love the both of you; I hope that you will be very happy together."

"Thanks Ari, that means a lot coming from you," Luke responded. "I see you and Jai and the girls and it just blows my mind to see how happy you are as a family. I just wonder if Di and I will have that."

"Without a doubt, Luke," Ariana smiled. "You better pop the question soon; we could use another baby around here soon."

Luke chuckled, "Jai already told me that you know that I'm asking her on Christmas."

Ariana giggled, "That Jai sure can't keep a secret."

Luke laughed, "So true, as long as you didn't tell Dianna it's all good."

"Unlike my husband my lips are sealed," Ariana grinned as she leaned against the railing, letting out a content sigh as she was deep in thought. She turned to look at Luke, "Did you ever think that this is how your life was going to turn out?"

"Honestly," Luke shook his head 'no.' "No, I didn't. But I've never been happier. I'm about to propose to our school valedictorian," he chuckled. "I still thought that I'd be some wild bachelor but this is the life I want, the one with Di, and I've never wanted anything more. What about you?"

Ariana smiled as she thought back, "No, I wished for it many times, but I didn't think that it would actually happen. I've never been happier, too, in my entire life. I can't even put it into words but having a family of your own is just...it's so remarkable and there's just so much love to go around. It's indescribable, Luke, it really is."

Luke nodded, "You and me, we're very blessed."

Ariana smiled, knowing that he was right. She was about to respond when the front door suddenly swung open and out came a panic stricken Dianna.

"What's wrong?" Luke immediately went to her.

"Ariana, come quickly its Jai!"

+=+=+=+=+

Ooh - drama.

But on another note - Jai and Ariana doing each other's make up is the cutest thing ever. Shit the way Ari looks at him when she does his make up physically hurts. She loves him so much.

Anyways. I'm gonna try to sleep but why don't you guys leave me some questions to answer when I wake up on my Jariana blog?😊 I'll post two chapters tomorrow when I wake up as well.

Comment what you think happened to Jai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 2K 18
Jai has not been himself after the breakup with the love of his life, Ariana Grande. His twin brother Luke, is doing everything he can to cheer Jai u...
10.1K 299 32
They haven't seen each other since high school graduation, but a chance meeting between Jai and Ariana at a bar on a hot summer night in NYC creates...
15.1K 267 37
Ariana Grande,the singer, is in Australia and meets with Jai Brooks. They start dating and problems were coming.Will problems be solved? What will ha...
3.3K 159 24
Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande decide to start a new life together. They are moving in to their own house. Jai plans on changing his life and becoming...