The Past Gods Read The Percy...

By ArtemisDianaJackson

The demigods from the future are being sent back to Ancient Greece time to.... read books??!!! Well, The Seve... More

Prolouge
Guess My GODLY Parent Part 1
Guess My GODLY Parent Part 2
Guess My GODLY Parent Part 3
Guess My GODLY Parent Part 4
Author's Note

A Ruined Plan

14.8K 217 235
By ArtemisDianaJackson

This Chapter is about the discovery of The Children of The Big Three. A Seaweed Brain, A Death Breath, A Pinecone Face, A Superman, and A Miss Metal Detector... or not. We'll just have to see don't we.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, just the PLOT. The rest are rightfully belongs to our dearest Uncle Rick.

I didn't own the picture above. It's from Google.

Important Author's Note at the end of The Chapter. Must Read!

Last Chapter before the official book starts. Can't wait!!!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ancient Greece, Olympus - Throne Room

Third Person's POV

Days past by and not another Demigod has been discovered again. After the incident with the discovery of Annabeth, The Demigods decided to be even more secretive with their activities near the Gods and Godesses.

The Demigods can't do much or they'll get discovered by The Immortals well the ones that haven't been discovered which are unfortunately The Big Three Children who we all know can't keep their powers at bay for too long.

In conclusion, all The Discovered Demigods, Grover, and Rachel have been having fun and exploring Ancient Olympus while The Undiscovered Big Three Children have to be very careful and watch their backs all the time. In case there's snooping Immortals which usually is Hermes or sometimes Apollo.

And since days turns to weeks since the first time The Demigods has arrived, The Gods and Goddesses turned frustrated with how slow their progress are at discovering a few demigods. So, this time it's the group of Immortals that makes the plan.

Artemis' POV

"What are we here for anyway? I was about to woo a beautiful nymph and you had to call this emergency meeting. It better be important." said Hermes.

"Yeah! I was about to woo a beatiful mortal down the mortal world as well." said Apollo.

'Ughh! Men and their woman. Haven't they dated and slept with dozens of woman already?' I thought.

"Shut up! You men really should learn how to talk and think with your brain and not what's in your pants. Oh wait! You men don't have brains." I said venomously.

"Enough!" thundered Father.

"We're here to discuss some important things not to argue. If you're all done, Athena would like to suggest on how to discover the identity of the remaining demigods without wasting more time. Athena?" said Father.

"Yes, thank you Father. Well, as you can see we have 5 remaining demigods left and previously we need 1-2 weeks to discover just 1 demigod. Now, I have prepare a plan on how to discover all 5 of them at the same time instead of us wasting more time." explained Athena.

"Just get to the point, Owl Head. We do have more important things to do than listening to your nonsense." said Uncle Poseidon.

Athena just glared and said, "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," Athena glared again before she continued, "I made the connections between the remaining 5 of the demigods." said Athena.

"And that is...." said Apollo.

"The remaining demigods must be The Children of the Big Three. 2 of them are full blooded siblings while the other 2 are half siblings. Since they said that all 3 of the Big Three have their kids here then the last demigod must also be a Child of the Big Three." explained Athena.

"Well observe, dear niece." praise Aunt Hestia

"Thank you, Aunt Hestia." reply Athena gratefully.

"Could you please speed this up, Owl Head? We do have more urgent matters to deal with. If you have a master plan to discover them just get to the plan already." said Uncle Poseidon.

Athena glared at Uncle Poseidon with her piercing grey eyes annoyingly and starts explaining her plan to the rest of the Gods and Goddesses.

"My plan is to set up a game duel between them." reply Athena shortly.

"And how is that going to make them get discovered Bird Brain?" asked Uncle Poseidon boredly.

"Well, they are The Children of The Big Three. Their characters won't be that much different from the three of you. So, obviously in the middle of the fight one might slip up and use their powers. In the end, to get even the rest would use their powers to win the duel. But instead of a one on one duel, I plan to let the 5 of them to be given with different tasks to each of them and have 1 winner. Of course without them knowing our true motives." explained Athena.

"Why do they have to be given different tasks? Isn't it easier to just let them duel each other and one might slip up?" I asked Athena.

"If they do they might just suspect our motives. This way we could observe them from afar and figure out each of their strength, weakness, ability, and especially characters if they are not so different from their fathers." explained Athena.

"Well, I guess that makes things so much easier now." said Hermes.

"All we have to do now is to get them to agree. I'm sure it's not that hard especially with them not doing much these days I suspect they might just get bored. This way they can do something and the plan can go smoothly without them suspecting anything from us." said Athena.

"That could work. As long as they didn't catch up to what we're up to then it's a big possibilty for this plan to work without wasting our time anymore. I for one like to get this thing done and over so I can go back to my Hunters." I said to the others.

"Alright. Does anyone would like to object to this plan?" asked Father.

No one said anything.

"The Council agrees. Athena you may proceed with the plan. Meeting adjourned!" dismissed Father.

I flashed out and go to my Hunter's Camp.

*** Time Skip ***

Percy's POV

Alarm bells ring in my head.

My instincts told me that something big is about to happen. I don't know what but I can sense that it has something to do with me and my cousins.

I'm not smart but my instincts are usually right. But I can't be too sure. I guess I'll just have to wait it out. Oh what a mistake that was.

*** Time Skip ***

Third Person's POV

The day have finally come for The Immortals plan to come to play. This time they make sure that they aren't going to make mistakes and this time they'll succeed. No mistakes, No fault, and absolutely No failure. This The Immortals promised themselves. But none would have expected what will happen then.

*** Time Skip ***

"Hermes. Fetch The Demigods and tell them to gather in the Throne Room." ordered Zeus.

"Yes, Father. Right away." said Hermes.

Hermes flashes away and he appear right in front of the door where The Demigods are staying.

Knock Knock

Hazel open the door and was surprised to see Lord Mer-Hermes standing there.

"What can I do for you Lord Mer-Hermes?" asked Hazel.

"Oh yes. Zeus ordered all The Demigods to gather in the Throne Room right now." explained Hermes.

"Alright, Lord Hermes. We'll be there shortly. Thank You Lord Hermes." said Hazel.

Hermes nodded and flashed out to the Throne Room.

"They'll be here shortly Father." said Hermes.

"Good. Let's see if this plan works." said Zeus.

*Meanwhile in The Demigod's Room*

Hazel closed the door and turn to her friends who already look at her.

"Who is it Hazel?" asked Piper.

"It's Lord Hermes." answered Hazel.

The Demigods look surprised. They didn't expect that a God would be requesting their presence especially at a time like this.

"Aren't they supposed to manage their domain at this time of day? Why are they requesting us for then?" asked Nico.

"Looks like we just have to find out then." said Annabeth.

"I have a bad feeling about this." said Percy.

"Should we be worried? Usually when Percy says something like that bad things happened." said Thalia.

"Well we can't really do anything about it now can we? Now, let's go before they started getting angry for waiting us." said Annabeth.

Soon they'll realise what a big mistake they just make. And soon they will regret it for they should've listen to Percy in the first place. Now, there's no turning back. The Demigods have fallen into The Gods and Goddesses plan and it looks like that everything have finally taken a turn for The Immortals after all these weeks. Or maybe not at all it seems.

*In the Throne Room*

"Hermes. Where are they? You said that they'll be here shortly." said Zeus angrily.

"Calm Father. Maybe they're just getting ready." explained Athena.

"Fine! We shall wait a little longer. If they aren't here shortly you will transport them here yourself Hermes." said Zeus.

"Yes, Father." replied Hermes.

Right after he said that the Throne Room door was opened and entered The Demigods. The stand in the middle of the Throne Room.

"You requested our presence, My Lord?" asked Annabeth politely.

"Yes, well in recent events we The Gods and Goddesses have decided to put up a duel for you Demigods." explained Zeus irritatedly.

"I'm sorry, My Lord. But did you just say a duel? May I ask why?" asked Piper in surprised.

"We're just curious about what you Demigods are capable off. What better ways other than showing it at a duel?" explained Athena.

"So, we're going to duel each other all at once or is it a single battle?" asked Jason curiously.

"Well, not all of you will be participating just some of you. The ones who are participating are the names that will be randomly chosen from a piece of paper in a bowl." explained Athena clearly.

"And who gives the idea of the chosen participant for it to be picked from a piece of paper in a bowl?" asked Percy weirdly.

"Ooh!!! Ooh!!! Ooh!!! It was Meee!!! Well, the piece of paper was Hermes' idea but the bowl was me." explained Apollo proudly.

"That's... cool?" answered Percy in question.

"Wait!!! Haven't any of you noticed something?" exclaimed Thalia.

"No. What is it Thalia?" questioned Annabeth.

"Percy used proper grammar when he asked a question before. Never thought you had it in you." explained Thalia.

"Wait!!! Perce did what?!? OHH MY GODS!!! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!! TAKE COVER!!! AAHHH!!!" screamed Leo while running around the Throne Room like a chicken's head has been cut off.

"LEO!!! SHUT UP AND STAND STILL!!!" ordered Piper.

"You guys are so mean to me. Was it so hard to believe that I can use proper grammar while talking?" said Percy while pouting.

"Yes." said The Demigods in the Throne Room.

And that simple answer makes Percy pouted even more than he already is.

While this was all happening, all The Gods and Goddesses just watched the entire situation in amusement. Well, not all of them. There's a couple making out and there's someone watching sleepily in boredom. I guess you can guess which is which.

"So, I take it you all agree to it?" asked Athena.

"Why not? It could be fun. I haven't had fun and a good spar in a while." said Percy.

"Of course. Only you would say something like that. How could anything be more fun than a fight? Oh wait! Anything else besides a fight." said Annabeth.

"Can we pick the names or not?!? It's making my head hurt with all this noise when I'm trying to get some sleep." snapped Dionysus.

"Yes. Well, let's get started. Here. Any 5 of you come forward and pick a piece of paper." said Athena.

"Who wants to go first?" asked Annabeth.

"MEEE!!! I'll go first." screamed Leo while running forward.

Leo put his hand in the bowl and start swirling his hand in the bowl while searching for a piece of paper and also playing with the contents of the bowl.

"Leo. Stop playing and hurry up." said Piper.

"Alright. Geez!!! You people have no patients." exclaimed Leo while taking out a piece of paper from the bowl.

"Who is it?" asked Nico impatiently.

"It's... you." said Leo.

"What? What do you mean you? There's no one with the name you. Is there?" asked Percy.

"I think what Leo meant is that it was Nico since Nico is the one who ask Leo whose name it was." explained Frank.

"Oohhh... yeah." replied Percy sheepishly while scratching his head.

Annabeth chuckled while whispering 'Seaweed Brain' under her breath so only Percy can hear.

"You love me anyway." said Percy while pulling Annabeth closer.

Hearing Percy saying that makes Thalia gagged and hit Percy over his head.

"Oww!!! That really hurts you know." exclaimed Percy.

"You were supposed to feel pain. That's why I hit you." said Thalia.

Percy huffed and pouted.

"Okay. Who's next?" asked Athena.

"I would like to pick." said Hazel.

Hazel stepped forward and picked out a piece of paper. She opened it and was surprised.

"Well... Whose name is it?" asked Piper.

"It's Jason." said Hazel.

"What!!!" exclaimed Jason. "I was hoping not to be picked. Guess that hope just drop out from the window of Mount Olmpus."

"Welcome to the Duel Club Jase." said Nico while clapping his hand on Jason's back.

"Who's next?" asked Athena.

"I'll try. My choice can't be that bad right?" asked Thalia.

"This is gonna be interesting." said Hermes while rubbing his hands together.

Thalia move forward and picked out a piece of paper at the bottom part of the bowl. She opened it and began to pale.

"Come on, Thalia!!! It can't be that bad right. You're not that unlucky. So, who is it?" asked Nico.

"Me." whispered Thalia.

"Thalia, we don't have super hearing you know. Speak louder." said Percy sarcastically.

"It's me okay!!! I picked out my own name." exclaimed Thalia.

Percy, Nico, Leo, and the Other Immatures starts laughing loudly.

"THIS IS PURE GOLD!!!" exclaimed Hermes and Apollo while they wiped tears from their eyes from laughing so hard.

"Ugghhh!!! You'll never let this go aren't you???" asked Thalia dejectedly.

"Nope." answered Percy, Nico, Leo, and The Other Immatures.

"Right. Who wants to go next?" asked Athena.

"I'd like to give it a try." said Frank.

Frank stepped forward and picked the paper at the top part.

"Well... Who's going to join the Club?" asked Jason.

"Uhhh... Sorry Hazel. It seems you have to join them." said Frank apologetically.

"Wait, what?" said Hazel.

"Come here and join the Club, Hazel." said Nico while beckoning Hazel to their Club of Doom.

"Wait. This doesn't feels right. Why are the only chosen ones are The Big Three Children? I think this is just a set up." whispered Annabeth to Piper.

"I know right. This duel is probably a set up just to discover the rest of them." whispered Piper.

"We'll see. If Percy is chosen next, then our theory might just be right." whispered Annabeth.

"Last choice. Who's next." asked Athena.

"I will." said Annabeth.

Annabeth stepped forward and picked a random piece of paper. She opened it and it seems her theory and Piper's are right. This is a set up.

"Well... Whose name is it?" asked Leo impatiently while tapping his foot.

"It's Percy." said Annabeth looking towards Percy then discretely looks at Piper and nod.

"Alright then. The participants have been chosen. Duelers you have an hour to prepare. Good luck to you all." said Athena.

The chosen Demigods began to prepare while the others do their own thing. Before they separate, Annabeth and Piper exchanged worried glances.

*** Time Skip ***

An hour has passed and it's time for the duel to begin. What the Big Three Children didn't expect was that they would all get discovered within the same day in the same situation. At least that's what The Immortals thought what might happen. Then again none of them could specifically see the future. Besides Apollo who sees bits and pieces.

Soon, the participants and the spectators enters the dueling arena specifically used for training in Olympus. The participants went to the middle of the field while the spectators went to their seats.

"So, is this a five way duel or what?" asked Nico.

"No, you will all be given different tasks. The one who complete and survive until the last tasks is the winner." explained Athena.

"What are the rules then?" asked Hazel.

"The objective is to complete your tasks and go to the next one. By any means necessary. The first to complete the tasks is the winner. But, if any of you decides that you can't complete the tasks anymore in the middle of the tasks you may decide to forfeit by shooting any element closest to you. It could be the ground, water, sky or anything that suits you at that moment and the tasks for you and only the one who shoots it will be immediately stopped. Is that clear enough?" explained Athena.

"I guess it's acceptable. Besides, I bet this is gonna be so much fun. Which I haven't had one in a while." said Nico.

"This is gonna be a blast. Woohoo!!! I'm going to take you all down." exclaimed Percy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Olympus

Unknown POV

"Where do you think they will be?" said a boy with blue eyes.

"The Fates said that they will duel or something so obviously in the arena." said another boy with identical blue eyes with a little taller height than the other.

"We're gonna head there or what? Besides, we have to stop this duel, battle or whatever it is that's happening from happening." the first boy said.

"Bro, have patience. All we have to do is hijacked, stopped and save our dear friends from this torturous duel. After all, we are the best at those things." the second boy said smirkingly.

"Well??? What are you waiting for??? Let's hijacked those Immortals plans." the first boy screamed excitedly.

"Last one there gets to do the stable cleaning chores for 2 whole months." screamed the second boy while running to the arena.

"No fair!!! Wait... what did I just say?!?? That was a good distraction and trick." said the first boy while running.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I have 3 things to say.....

1. I'M SO SO SO SO SOO SORRY!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! *I screamed while I duck from various oncoming daggers and arrows* There's nothing other than apologising and actually updating for all the time I've disappeared, gone, MIA - and every other similar word to that - for all these time. Please please please accept my most sincere apologise and forgive me from the deepest of your heart 😭😭😭

2. I... I actually can't give a great or good enough reason for not updating. All I can say is that when I was in and graduated Senior High School I have had economic problems that impacts on my next education level. Also, I've been having some problems inside my own house. Let's say home is rarely at peace.

3. Even though I've disappeared for almost 3 years, there's nothing that can compare to the loves and supports you readers have on my story. I once did think of putting it on temporary on hold until I'm ready to begin again. But, with all your comments, enthusiastic supports, loves, reads, and votes have inspired me to get back on my feet, type again, and update this story for my faithful and loyal readers. So, to all those that have been waiting I'm giving you my gratitude from the deepest of my heart. 😇💝💞💘😇

Please kindly point out any misspelling word you found. Since, we're going to celebrate New Year soon then the first chapter of the official book reading will be around the middle or end of January.

So, in the end... SPREAD THE WORD GUYSS CAUSE I AM BACK!!! And I'm sorry again for the very super duper late update.

Don't forget guys to Read, Vote, and Comment!!!

A.D.J Out!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 13 4
After the battle with the giants and Gaia, the demigods found themselves in the Olympian throne room. The gods in gratitude grant the seven with rewa...
115K 1.7K 16
Reading the Percy Jackson books story. The creator had seen everything. Finally, she had enough of the wrongful rule of the Olympians. They have to...
1K 52 10
⋆ β˜… and you're the hero flying around, saving face and if I'm dead to you, why are you at the wake . . . ! where it's the end of what used to b...
2.8K 123 9
"The two half-bloods of the sun and the eldest gods, shall reach sixteen against all odds and see the world in endless sleep the hero's soul cursed b...