Something Stolen

By ThisisIRENE

Short story on Kabir, pooja and Kavya of Ek bhram Sarvagum Sampana. The story is all about the friendship of... More

Introduction
The First meeting
Blossoming Love
Enchanted
Shocking Revelations
Broken Hearts
Moved on
The climax-Expect the Unexpectations Part-1

The Climax Part 2-Overwhelming Love

884 46 11
By ThisisIRENE

Pooja washed her face and with a determination went outside.She saw everyone gathered at garden and informed that she is ready for marriage.Pooja's parents are happy to hear those words from her while kabir, kavya are disheartened hearing it. Kabir immediately left the place. He went to a lonely place and started crying his heart out."Pooja doesn't love me aymore.She always does what she thinks is right.That engagement night she broke my heart and left without hearing whats in my heart. Even after three years she is still doing the same.How can she forgot me that easily?Is my love that much weak that she moved on easily?

Its evening preparation is going on to welcome groom's family.Pooja is getting ready in her room. Kavya is furious at pooja for her decision and decided to confront her. She stormed inside and said "I want to talk to you pooja".Pooja said go on.Kavya asked what are you thinking in your mind.Touch your heart and say did you like this marriage?Pooja nodded yes.Stop lying to me What about your love for kabir?I can sense that in you.You still love him.Is that true or not answer me pooja? Pooja is stunned with kavya's confrontation and asked her to stop asking such questions.Kavya said why shouldn't I ask how long are you gonna run away from the truth like this. Pooja finally broken down and accepted she still loves kabir but she couldn't betray her best friend thats why she agreed to this unwanted marriage. Kavya is confused and asked how can you betray me by accepting kabir?

She said "Kabir is my past and not part of my life anymore.I love my husband Vyom he is my present and future.She explained everything whatever happened between them after pooja's exit. How kabir thought to give a chance to her but finally understood he loves only pooja and decided to wait for her.Then how she moved on with vyom and married him.Pooja is hell shocked after knowing the entire truth and furious about herself for being mistaken all the times. She hugged kavya and poured out how she misunderstood about her and Kabir's relationship.
Kavya is stunned with her revelations.

She with a furious tone asked her "Are you mad pooja how can you think of us like this.You jumped into conclusion without knowing the truth.OMG pooja you are unbelievable so you thought me and kabir as a couple all these three years and thats the reason you have avoided me"Pooja is dumbstruck and felt embarrassed about her foolishness ans apologized to kavya. Kavya is still angry at pooja for her dumb act and stood staring at her fiercely. Pooja pleaded for her apology and somehow convinced her friend.Kavya forgave pooja and said thank god finally you came to know the real truth else I am scared about the consequences.Now our next move is to stop the groom.

Pooja's mother told groom is waiting inside go and meet him. The groom is turning back and looking outside the window.pooja entered with hesitation and closed the room. The groom got alerted and about to turn pooja shouted "Don't turn back I wanted to tell you something" She said "I don't want this marriage because I love Kabir. He is my first and last love.I can't imagine my life without him.He is my everything.Till today I thought he has married someone else and  moved on his life.I have misunderstood him all these years and missed my true love.These three years I have been away from him only via distance only not by hearts. I have been living with him in my thoughts.I have missed him bcz of my misunderstandings.Now I want to rectify my mistakes. I can't wait any longer I am going to tell my feelings to Kabir. Please understand my feelings and reject me".The groom who has been listening silently,said firmly that he can't reject her and will marry only her.This shocked pooja and she called him heartless.She asked him to face her now. But he didn't turn back. She gets irtitated came near him and turned him back. She is unable to believe the person standing in front of her. Its none other than her love kabir.

Both eyes are shedding happy tears and immediately shared the lovely hug.

He said You don't know how much I missed you, I love you pooja don't go away from me ever. Pooja apologized for her actions and expressed her love in the form of kiss. She kissed him all over the faces .Then she said "Love you to the core" kissed him deeply. Both shared a beautiful kiss and it potrays how much they missed each other and love each other.They are enjoying the best moments of their love.

After sometime they broke the kiss and looked into each other eyes.Then pooja hugged him out of shyness and responded her back with the tight hug.The whole family have gathered there and are overwhelmed with the emotional scene. Kavya and Vyom are in extreme happiness after seeing their friends together. Pooja's parents felt happy for her daughter finally she  found her desired life partner. One more person is standing there he is none other than the so called groom Dhruv, who is actually the friend of Vyom and everything was planned by Vyom and pooja's parents to make kabir-pooja confess their love and unite them.

Thats all about something stolen. Pooja has stolen her friend's first love but with the consent of Kavya😉.Kavya consider her friendship more than love.Kabir finally found his true love pooja❤.

Well we have reached the end of story.The screen freezed
on the happy faces of three buddies kavya, pooja and kabir❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 2.6K 33
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
737 69 12
A supernatural power story of Virohi, where they are rangers who protect their earth from different types of aliens. (It's something like bvr, jinko...
271 62 9
It's about Ice cream. What else do you want to know?~