EYELASHES (mha reader insert)

By Weird_Weeb_101

What I have to say, is far more important then the length of my eyelashes.. You were Y/N Midoriya daughter o... More

EPISODE TWO WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A HERO
EPISODE THREE ROARING MUSCLES
EPISODE FOUR START LINE
EPISODE FIVE ALL I CAN DO FOR NOW
EPISODE SIX! RAGE YOU DAM NERD!
EPISODE SEVEN + EIGHT: MIDORYA VS BAKUGOU
EPISODE NINE: DO YOUR BEST IIDA!!
EPISODE TEN + ELEVEN: GAME OVER Y/N
EPISODE TWELVE:ALL MIGHT
A/N
EPISODE THIRTEEN: US TOGETHER!
A/N
Reading Comments from season one!
EPISODE FOURTEEN: THATS THE IDEA OCHAKO
EPISODE FIFTEEN: ROARING SPORTS FESTIVAL
EPISODE SIXTEEN: IN THEIR OWN QUIRKY WAYS
EPISODE SEVENTEEN: STRATEGY, STRATEGY, STRATEGY
EPISODE EIGHTEEN: CAVELRY BATTLE FINALE
EPISODE NINETEEN: THE BOY WHO HAD EVERYTHING
EPISODE TWENTY: VICTORY OR DEFEAT
EPISODE 21, 22, 23!!!
BAKUGOU VS TODOROKI, EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26: TIME TO PICK SOME NAMES!!

EPISODE ONE MIDORIYA THE ORIGIN STORY

9.4K 243 379
By Weird_Weeb_101

EPISODE ONE
MIDORIYA... THE ORIGIN STORY
________________________________

|| EDITED ||
________________________________

All men are not created equal..

"IZUKU!!" You scream as you try and run past the police that were gathered.

"You can't pass"

"THATS MY TWIN BROTHER PLEASE IZUKU!!" You scream.

It was the sad truth, some people were just born stronger than others...

"YOU IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU!" The green haired woman yells as you cry in the corner your lip bleeding after being sliced by glass thrown at you.

And others had none...

"Quirkless?" Your brother says looking at you.

"It's common amongst twins really" the doctor assured.

When you were five years old you learned some kids, just have more power than others.

You pant as you run down the side of the road, your recycled red shoes squeaked against the concrete as you jumped up and down at the stop light.

Not that that ever stoped you..

You emerged from under the cherry blossom trees with a huge smile on your face your eyes shining as you stared up at the scene. Your short curly green hair seemed to sway in the wind as you blinked your long eyelashes in wonder.

"WOW THAT VILAIN IS HUGE!" You squeal in wonder as you stair up at the huge villain that was rampaging.
                                         ________________________________

You see the sun rise
A new day upon you
________________________________

The first incident happened in Ching Ching city, a child was born that radiated light.
Before we knew it people with extraordinary were being reported everywhere.
No one knew what caused these quirks but soon the supernatural became the normal and 80% of the population possessed some amazing quirk.

With an age of superpower upon us a new profession dominated the popular consciousness.

It was an age of heroes!

A huge power line began to tumble as it fell towards the gathered crowds.
Everyone shrieked in horror as the huge metallic object grew closer to the ground when.

"It's the punching hero death arms!!"

Your eyes shine as you looked at the huge hero and soon the hero backdraft joined him blocking off the area. You ignored the conversations of people that were gathered waiting to grab a train or continue on their way to work or home and snuck through the crowds a small amount of pink dusting your cheeks.
Your pants dragged along the floor as you snuck between people your mess of green hair in your face.

You finally popped out of the sea of people and smile as you look at the upcoming young hero Kugami Woods run towards the villain at top speed.

"I know that look"

You look beside you to see an old man smiling as he looks at you.

"One look at that dorky grin and I know what you are!" He smiles "your a fan boy"

Your eyes widen as you blush and laugh nervously.

"Well kind of" you chuckle as you look up at the fight that was happening through your long eyelashes with a smile.

"Look he's about to use his ultimate move!" You cheer as you smile.

"Come on tree man show us what you got!" The man beside you yells as you smile.

"Binding" You say as you watch his movements you'd already managed to memorise "lacquer chain prison!" You yell as you jump up throwing your fist in the air.

"CANYON CANNON!!"

You blink in shock as out of nowhere a female hero had come crashing through taking the villain out in one move.
She smiles as she bends over to pick up the thief.

"Hey everyone I'm Mount Lady, no need to worry about this bum anymore" she smirks.

You squeal as out of nowhere photographers swarmed the sight taking as many photos of the new hero as she shrunk back to her original size again.

Heroes a corrupt, twisted form of a job where only those who rise in the spot light succeed and those who don't fade away jobless and alone.
If you don't stand out you don't stand a chance in this kind of society.

Brutal isn't it?

"It must me some sort of giantfication quirk" you say as you work on your notes in the handbook you held "I'm sure she'll be popular" you sigh feeling slight shame through your bones.

"You taking notes!? Wanna be a hero too?"

You look over your should and smile as you once again see the older man from before and you blush in embarrassment.

"Yes!" You say smiling "more that anything!"
________________________________
EPISODE ONE
?? MIDORIYA... THE ORIGIN STORY
________________________________

You continued to ignore your teacher comments as you worked on journal number thirteen.
The kids at school never noticed you not paying attention and the teacher could care less in all honesty.

"Now third years" he yells "its time you all start thinking about your futures, of course I could hand out job forms"

You watched as one by one your classmates activated their quirks smirks and smiles on their faces as you hid your face in your book.

"But why should I when I know you all wanna go down the hero route!?" He laughs as the throws the papers away.

Your classmates cheer as you just raise your hand hiding your face while everyone yells and shows off their amazing quirks that you knew off by heart.

"Yes yes those are amazing quirks but no quirk usage at school" the teacher scolds.

"Hey teach"

You shiver at the raspy voice that say to the front left of your desk, his spiky blonde hair was unmistakable even to someone who didn't know him.

"Don't throw me in with these wanna be's they'll be lucky getting a job at some busted dealister" he snarls.

BAKUGO KATSUKI

"What the heck man!"
"Not cool Bakugo!"
"That was just rude!!"

"Ha Don't make me laugh!!"'Bakugo snarls at your classmates smirking.

"Hm" your teacher hums looking at Katsuki's papers "your test scores are impressive, maybe you will get into UA" he hums

You feel the colour drain from your face at the words UA. You hide your face in your arms already shaking as your classmates begin to throw doubtful words at Katsuki Bakugo.

That was a bad idea. Cause it meant he'd be even more pissed off at you!

"That's exactly why it's the only school worthy of me!" Katsuki announces as he jumps onto his desk "I aced all the mock exams" he smirks proudly "I'm the only one in this dam place that could get into UA!" He smirks "ILL SURPASS ALL MIGHT HIMSELF AND BE THE RICHEST HERO ALIVE!" He announces.

"Oh yah Midoriya didn't you want to attend UA?"

The teacher. You truly did wonder if teachers had it out for you and called your name on purpose. This time it had to be actual sabotage cause the whole class burst into hysterics.

"Izuku!?" They all laughed "no way your getting in with your track record!"
"Yah you can't even use your quirk anymore!"
"Your pretty much quirkless at this point!!"

The mocking of your fellow classmates you were use to by now. But there's one thing that happens in school you will NEVER get use to!

"Deku!!"

You gasp as you jump back your back against the wall.

"W-Wait K-Kachan!" You gasp as the menacing male stalks towards you.

"What did I say about calling me that!!" he growls "now listen up your even worse than these rejects!!! Poor defenceless Izuku!" He growls wickedly, a smirk never leaving his lips "you really wanna make the school even worse by entering" he snarls.

School couldn't end soon enough!

Another day of torcher finally had come to an end as the school bell rang.
You gathered your things from your desk as you packed it into the huge recycled yellow back pack your brother use to carry around. It was his favourite colour, and even had the all might keychain still attached.

But the most valuable thing was his journals, you had continued writing them since the incident and were up to journal #13.

"Hey" someone yells as they grab the journal and toss it out the window.

"That's so mean!" You yell trying to chase after it.

Oh god why.
You turned and came face to face with Bakugou. Just seeing him glaring at you made you wanna burst into tears.
Growing up you and the blonde were almost closer than you and your brother were. You being quirkless he protected you from dangerous stuff like bugs and animals. And now he thought you were dead, and that you were Izuku.

Sometimes you hated being a twin more than anything.

"ARE YOU LISTENING YOU STUPID NERD!?" He yells his hand on your shoulder burning through your sleeve "Listen don't even think of applying Kay?" He smiles as he tilts his head.

You watch as Katsuki and his possy walk away heading towards the door his friends laughing at the sad look on your face.

"Aw look he's gonna cry" they snicker "miss being cool that bad hu?"

No you didn't miss the popularity that came with being Katsuki's friend, you just missed Katsuki...

"We weren't even that close you shit rag but hey" he turns with a smirk "if you really want friends that bad why not take a swan dive off the roof and pray
Y/N is waiting for you in your next life" he snarls venom lacing hie every word, but tears welling in his eyes "god knows it should have been you and not her!" He yells stomping away.

If only he knew...

You stair at the fish with a sad smile. They were eating your book and you almost laughed at the irony of your dreams being fish food. Literally.
You gently took it back as the fish scattered away.

You look at the book and open to the first page where you had copied Izuku's hero costume design onto it. Every books first page looked like this... otherwise you were afraid you'd forget him.

"Mum mum" Izuku yells as he had bet you to your mothers legs "it's computer time!" Your brother cheers.

"Already?" She laughs down at you both "ok who's turn is it?" She smiles.

"Mine!" Izuku smiles as he grabs your hand and drags you to the computer "come on mum the video!"

"But that video is scary Izu" you whimper.

"No Y/N it's not I promise!" He smiles as he hugs you while the video starts.

The video was old, and one we were obsessed with. It was the debut of the greatest hero in the world! ALL MIGHT!!

"He's so cool!!" Izuku yells as you hug the all might action figure "just wait Y/N well be the greatest heroes ever!!" He laughs.

"No" the doctor says as Izuku looked more heartbroken than you.

"What do you mean?" Your mother asks worried.

"It's quite common in twins miss Midoriya, one twin takes both powers and the other is left in the 20% population without quirks"

"Wait so I stole Y/N's power!!?" Izuku screams tears in his eyes.

"No young man it's not your fault" the doctor laughs.

You smiled at the memories of Izuku you still had. You remembered hiding in the computer room that night so Izuku didn't find you crying. But he did find you and he started crying to, he said how we'd both still be heroes and growled mum when she started apologising.

You looked up and realised you had already arrived at the tunnel which was close to your home.

That was a long time ago tho..

"I'll do it Izuku just watch me" You smile as you continued to walk.

The tunnel was only lit by the light coming from the two ends, it was an old sewer tunnel but how people just used it to cut through streets.
Or hide apparently!

"Hey little boy!"

You gasp as you were grabbed and you felt some form of solid liquid begin to be stuffed into your mouth. You looked up and realised you were being held in mid air by a sludge creature.

"Your weak little body will be a perfect suit to use as my escape!" The villain laughs as he continues to stuff his body into your mouth "thanks for the help kid your my hero" he snarls laughing.

You felt tears fall from your eyes. You couldn't breath. You couldn't hear anything. You could barely even see the shadow at the tunnel entrance before you blacked out....

You awoke to someone tapping your face and when you blinked your eyes open you were almost blinded by the smile of.

You scream and scamper backwards shaking as your eyes wide. All might the greatest hero of all time was standing right in front of you!!

"HAHA GOOD TO SEE YOUR MOVING AROUND FINE!" He smiles as he stands up "SORRY FOR GETTING YOU CAUGHT UP IN KY JUSTICING YOUNG MAN!"

You grabbed your journal which had been thrown to the ground and your bag as you checked to make sure your precious items were in tack. You found that all might had signed the inside of your journal.

"Thank you!" You gasp as you stand up and bow.

"WELL BE SEEING YOU!!" All Might waves as he crouched down.

Wait he's leaving! There were so many things you wanted to ask him and he was leaving! Move Y/N!! Come on MOVE!!

Without thinking you latched onto his leg just as he jumped.
He noticed you screaming and clinging to his leg and gasps.

"HIDE YOUR FACE!!" He yells as you do as instructed berrying your face into his leg.

He eventually finds a safe place to land and looks at you as you were both on the roof of a building. He looked frustrated and you didn't blame him. If it wasn't for the adrenaline you'd probably cry and ask for forgiveness.

"THAT WAS VERY DANGEROUS!" All Might growls "BANG ON THE DOOR YOUNG MAN SOMEONE WILL LET YOU INSIDE.

No he was leaving again!!

"WAIT!" You yell out your voice breaking as you shakily stand up again "I-I'm really sorry for getting involved like that, and for bothering you! But I've admired you since I was young and I'm sure a lot of other people do as well... but I have to ask.."

You felt tears fall down your cheeks as you gulp. You were terrified, you were excited. All this together you were completely overwhelmed...

"IM JUST A NOBODY SIR!! I HAVE NO QUIRK! NO FAMILY! NO FRIENDS, BUT COULD I EVER HOPE TO BE A HERO LIKE YOU!" You sob out shaking.

"CAN SOMEONE LIKE ME STILL BE A HERO LIKE YOU?!" You yell sobbing, your eyes screwed closed and your fists clenched.

You were awaiting the inevitable rejection, the moment he told you to get lost and give up. But when you opened your eyes you saw a skeleton where all might once stood.

"H-Hu!!?" You gasp in shock.

Little did you know... that chance encounter would change your life forever...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
1.1K 58 9
written by, @sokimiyum ⓘ og: Kōhei Horikoshi ⓘ status : ongoing/hiatus ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandi...
17 0 6
After nuclear warfare destroyed the surface of the planet, humanity banded together to recreate society underground. Now over two hundred years later...
2.2K 117 19
It's been two years since Japan lost their most beloved hero. More importantly, it's been two years since you lost your personal hero and husband. Cu...