Countdown | Stray Kids OT9✔

Door ImAlsoBTStrash

890 hours... 765 hours and 43 minutes... I looked to the person that walked past me, going to cross the road... Meer

Countdown | Stray Kids
Profiles
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
The Last: UNLOCKED (Preview)
Epilogue: The Last
EXTENDED ENDING
ALTERNATIVE ENDING
STRAY KIDS UNVEILED: TRUTH (PREVIEW)
Chan's Truth Unveiled: The Woodcutter
Woojin's Truth Unveiled: The Forgotten One
NOTICE

Minho's Truth Unveiled: The Mother

103 5 5
Door ImAlsoBTStrash

Here comes the Truth of my wrecker: Lee Minho♡♡

MOM, I LOVE HIM-

⚠️ Mentions of: Child prostitution, kidnapping, child abuse, sex trafficking.

Is it weird that I'm listening to Knock Knock whilst writing this??

וו×

이민호's POV

"Such as pretty gem, don't you think?"

"How much for him for him on one night?"

"It's been a while since I did it with someone young..."

"I bet it will last long, young ones tend to have more stamina, you know?"

Digusting.

Most people will think that people with more money has more etiquette when it's actually quite the opposite.

I want to go home.

Someone, mom... save me.

Oh, that man gave me away.

Is mom okay?

Did she eat well?

Did father throw a fit again?

A harsh, callused hand gripped my elbow, making my breath hitch in my throat, he chuckled, "You have another client, boy. It's Ms. Kim, she's rich I'll tell 'ya. Don't piss her off like you did to the last one. But, I'm guessing she'll most likely enjoy to discipline you if you disobey her,"

"Hello there, young one. Can't wait to make you happy unlike your mommy did~"

Fucker, my mother is the only female that I will ever respect.

How did I end up here again?

Ah, I remember.

וו×

Author's POV

"Ever since you let that child be born, we've been falling in dept!"

"What did you expect me to do!?"

"Abortion, idiot!"

"You expect me to kill my own child!?"

"Of course! Hah! To think I married an idiot!"

"He's your child too! You're really going to put money over your own child!"

"If he only causes me debt then he's no child of mine!"

She trembled, not in fear, but in anger,"IF YOU DIDN'T GAMBLE SO MUCH THEN WE WON'T EVEN BE IN DEBT,"

"Mom...? Dad...?" A little young toddler peered by the slightly ajar door, wiping his eyelids with his fist as he dragged his blanket behind him on his available hand.

"Great," His father said, exasperated.

"Did we woke you up, baby?" His mother said, scooping up the sleepy child in her arms and leaving the room and heading to his room.

He ignored her question,"Were you both fighting?"

"No, baby..."

"Then, what's abortion?"

"You're too young to know that..."

"Then tell me what you guys were fighting about instead," He pouted, stubborn.

"Tell me, when did you get so stubborn, huh?" Her mom chuckled, lightly shaking her head.

"I got it from you though!" He said playfully, chuckling as well.

"You're such a cutie!"

That night, mother and son fell asleep cuddling one another.

But they forgot about the older man at the door who was glaring at the young boy.

וו×

"You're soon going to be gone from my life, you nuisance,"

Thud.

"O-ow..." Little Minho groaned by only came up muffled, rubbing the spot on his head that got hit by the ceiling.

Wait. Ceiling?

Why is his voice muffled? Why is there a restricting cloth tied over his mouth?

Why is his vision dark?

Minho suddenly realized that it was not his vision that got dark, it was because a blindfold was casted over his eyes, making the rest of his available sense more acute. His ears perked up at the rumbling sound of wheels scruffing against dirt road under the rough surface (perhaps it was wood, but he was not certain) that he was lying on.

The container that he was in jumped slightly, making his head hit the top again.

"Damn road bump, those motherfuckers of mayors never uses our money for road reconstruction..."

Is that his dad's voice?

W-wait, road bump?

"Does this mean I'm on the trunk of the car?" Minho thought as he felt his body unvoluntarily shake in fear.

"Where is dad taking me? Why did he have to tie me like this?" Those type of thoughts raced through his mind as the blindfold got soaked as minutes passed by.

וו×

The car skidded to a stop after who knows how long, followed by a click of a lock. Minho saw the darkness slightly lighten, he concluded that the lid on the trunk was lifted.

"Oh. I see you're awake," His dad's cold voice said, basically tearing the cloth tied on his mouth and sending slight pain on Minho's mouth and jaw.

"D-Dad, where are we... ah!" His question was cut short when he was suddenly thrown out of the trunk and onto the cobblestone ground.

Cobblestone? Wait this kind of the road are only on the town?

"Don't call me that, boy. Stand up and be good or else,"

Minho had no choice, he stopped talking, prompted to follow his 'father' inside of a building.

As soon as they entered the premises, Minho had to cover his mouth to prevent the last night's dinner from coming out of his system.

Children.

They're everywhere.

But, the shine in their eyes that made them children were gone.

They're alive and dead at the same time.

One look at him in the eye, the kid's face severely bruised, dark and prominent bags under his eyes, the kid looks... broken in all aspects possible,"Run... I'd run if I were you,"

"MINHO!" Minho was roughly dragged forward by the arm, making him seem like a rag doll.

Coming towards the end of the hall, Minho could spot a door that leads to what seem like an office. But why is this man dragging him there?

Madame Kim.

That was what is written on the door.

Who's Madame Kim?

Many thoughts are racing through Minho's pure and innocent mind.

He wants to go home.

He feels really bad about this whole thing.

Where is his mother when he needed her? Is she safe?

If his beloved mother was here, the simple presence of his mom would calm his entire system at a simple smile that has not failed to make him smile at any circumstances.

Turning to Minho with bloodshot eyes, he said,"Listen here kid, be a good little boy, got it?"

Minho wanted to ask why, but his father already opened the door.

"Hello, Minho. I've been expecting you! Your look better than I could ever imagine,"

וו×

Just like that Minho's life took a complete turn for the worse. He didn't know what he was doing, but Madame Kim said he had to or else she'll kill his mom.

God knows how much he doesn't like it if his mom and any form of violence is involved in one sentence, so he did what he was told to do, even when he doesn't want to.

Not a day will pass that he was called unto the main office and go home to another digusting arisocrat's home and be compelled to do stuffs he never thought that he should.

וו×

"So, I heard that you have, like... a mom..." His third client for the day said, slowly pulling his tie to remove it from Minho's neck.

He can't help but roll his eyes,"Obviously I do, how can I be born without one?"

"Oh, so your mom is just okay with you doing this? How irresponsible~" She said as she started unbuttoning his dress shirt, exposing a portion of his torso.

Swish.

Thud.

The woman's body slumped to the ground, bathing in her own crimson blood that is gushing from the huge cut that spreads across her throat, lifeless.

"Call me someone who has mommy issues, but no one, and I mean, no one can call my mom any form of insult possible," Minho said as he calmly walked pass by the twitching corpse to the bed to sit on the edge of it.

"Filthy," Minho said as he grimaced at the blood dripping from his pocket knife and the huge stain that was sprayed in his dress shirt.

"All these things... these things that are happening to my life... I.. I want it to end. I wish I could just disappear," Minho muttured to himself.

"What..."

His eyes widened, his left hand slowly but surely started to disappear, standing up out of shock he harshly discarded the knife in his free hand and used his right hand to touch where his left hand used to be, only to feel it still there.

( minus the glowings and most importantly mINUS THE DYING PARTTT)

"What is happening to me...?"

"OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!" That loud exclamation by the manor's guards was followed by loud and harsh hits on the door, the people on the other side trying to force it open.

"No.. no... NO!" Minho, at this point, is frustratingly brushing his hair with his hands, his disappearing hands.

"Hello, gentlemen," A foreign voice greeted from outside the room.

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

Minho furrowed his brows,"I thought the woman doesn't have a lover...?"

Silence.

An oddly, deafening silence was what resonated on the other side, making Minho take slow strides towards the door in hopes of hearing what is occuring on the other side.

A soft knock, followed by,"They're gone now, you can open the door now, Lee Minho,"

"How do you know my name?" Minho demanded, holding the doorknob tightly to assure that the person won't try to force it open.

"Just open it and see, I'm a friend,"

He let out a mock laugh,"Friend? Don't have one, don't need one,"

A sigh from the person outside and then,"It seems you don't like getting things sugarcoated. I'm here to inform you that your parents are dead,"

Minho opened the door out of disbelief and anger in his system,"How would you know?! No one except Madame Kim knows my parents,"

He openly ignored Minho's statement,"Your mom was killed by your own father, and he later on killed himself,"

"He... h-he told me he wouldn't hurt her anymore if I didn't go back and keep doing t-this to earn them money..." Minho shakily said, feeling his own legs give up on him as he slowly fell to the ground.

The man crouched down to his position,"I'm Chan,"

Minho took a second to look at the person's face, making sure to remember his face. But it was just that moment when Minho realized that there are a lot of unconscious men behind him, Minho assumed that it was the guards, judging from their uniforms.

"What do you want from me?" He solemnly asks the man.

Chan gestured to his arm that is already halfway disappearing,"You see, that is a normal occurrence for specialists, you are a specialist that has the ability to make yourself invisible nut as this is your first time, you can't control it yet, you have to let yourself be fully invisible and after that you will be able to control it,"

“That doesn't answer my question,” Minho spat.

He sighed again,“Alright then, I'm doing something. Well, I don't know how you can call it, but I am putting up a game. All, and I mean all, of this are a part of my game,”

“Are you willing to be one of the players?” He smirked.

“What's in it for me?” Minho asked.

“Who knows, maybe we'll be able to find someone who can resurrect your mother. You do love your mother, don't you?” He provoked.

“I love her so much that I hate that I couldn't do anything,” Minho said, seeing tears blur his vision.

Chan smirked deviously,“Well then, Lee Minho. Are you willing to be a part of my game?”

“Yes,”

וו×

I'm a bit disappointed at the ending??? I was hungry when I was writing the end part. It isn't as intense as Chan's truth??

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

420 42 12
Chan felt like he had been run over by a truck. His whole body hurt and he was incredibly cold. Groaning, he opened his eyes and tried to understand...
345 25 15
"How long?" You bite your lip again and turn your head out of his hold. He scuffs while nodding his head then takes a step back. You can tell that he...
2.7K 51 29
A group of high school students struggle to survive an apocalypse that broke out in the city of Seoul. Only a few will make it to survival. DISCLAIM...
34.9K 537 24
Yn is currently running to her university because she's kinda late, she didn't took breakfast so she decided to take something from the café and eat...