Pursuit of an internet star (...

By AliceMoon08

This character is me and how I see myself as along with my love of anime, transformers and Lolita fashion. Th... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter.14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter.25
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30( final chapter)
(Valentine special)
New series
Special thanks
Another special thanks and challenge

Chapter 3.

1.2K 34 1
By AliceMoon08

Both Morty and Summer loved there stay at Nicole's and spending time with her, they even asked her for advice on how to get popular and wanted to hear more about how her hobbies made her the way she was. Nicole was more than happy to tell them her story with it starting her her realizing that she was asexual, not to Nicole's surprise Morty didn't know what that was and told her hat he thought of it. Nicole did laugh a little and she corrected him in a nice way that he wasn't used too, she was clear in her words so both him and his got the whole picture. She told them that she was interested in a relationship, but it was more like a close friendship than anything physical. She's aware not a lot of people where into the sort of thing, Nicole told them about her friends and what a lot of them where similar to her. Some where pansexual from both genders and some where either gay or lesbian and of course straight, Morty wanted a little more details from her about her friends and Nicole skipped that. When she explain her story on how she discovered that she was also an aromatic the two kids where on the edge of there seats hearing all the things her family forced her to do an not accepting what she identified herself as, Summer was more shocked hearing how her parents and siblings forced her to go on dates and planning on HELPING her find the right person during her high school life. The only ones that where supportive of her where her friends and followers, they knew she couldn't love someone romantically since she didn't have that feel and she mention that one of cousins was the same as her. Nicole told them how supportive her Japanese relatives where too her and not like her parents that wanted her to get married and have kids as soon as possible like her older brother and sister, before she continued she noticed the time and told them to get to bed since they had school in the morning. Summer and Morty told her night when they headed to there room Nicole turned on her security system more turning off her lights and heading to her own room and turning in, before actually sleeping she made sure to pick out what type of cosplay to picked. She ended up picking Misa Amane's black dress from the Death Note series, Nicole made sure to get out the sexy black tights that went with the dress and the black boots that went with the dress. She also made sure to wear short leggings under the dress and sure to have it out once she woke up in the morning.

Nicole had set her alarm around four in the morning to get herself ready, she wanted to wear Misa's makeup so she also posted a tutorial on how to wearing Misa Amane's makeup and hair style video. The video itself took fifteen minutes to complete, Nicole thanked the people that was watching the live stream before she signed off. The next thing she did was getting on her cosplay the entire process was a good ten minutes and another ten since she had to do a lot of selfie pictures of herself and posting them on her social medias, once she was done with all her post she went down stairs and started making breakfast. Because of her love of anime she wanted to make Summer and Morty a different type of lunch for them along with a different breakfast, once six 'o clock came Nicole had already finished making breakfast and setting the table for the three of them.

"Alexa turn on the alarm of the guest rooms saying breakfast is ready and make the alarm loud." Her saying that activated her alexa device activated and did what she asked her to do and Nicole heard the kids grown and saying to turn off the alarm, Nicole laughed at that

"Thank you Alexa."

"Your welcome Nicole, would you like to hear your message from your manager?" Hearing her alexa said that Nicole replied to her as she sat down in her chair

"Yes please go right ahead." When she said that her alexa reed her message

"Nicole I booked you with a modeling for a victoria secrets company that's in town, I know what you said about not wanted to be a sex icon like those models. Give it on shot and if you don't like it I have another modeling job for you to check out. We'll be there tomorrow." Nicole signed after hearing the message and she spoke to her Alexa

"Alexa message back saying " Alright I'll give it one shot." With that said her device sent her the message just before Morty and Summer came into the kitchen 

"Whoa shit y-you make us breakfast." Morty said that when he sat down at his seat, then his sister sat next to him and looked at the plate

"Looks great Nicole, what is it?"

"It's apple risotto,it's good stuff to eat in the morning." Nicole said that as she was eating her plate, then once Morty and Summer took a bite out of there they where shocked on how goo it was

"Holy fuck." They both said that at the same time and they both continued eating it 

"T-This is delicious Nicole, thanks a much." Morty said that as he was stuffing his face with the risotto and the bacon that was on it and the same with Summer, after everyone had ate Nicole made sure to take a caffeine pill to keep herself awake before she went with the kids to there school. Nicole told them that she made them lunches while making there breakfast at the same time which they both accepted, to make things go faster they took Nicole's car to there school. The kids where her guides to get there which brought them to there school around 7:30, Nicole parked her car and she walked with Summer and Morty to the inside of there school, the students that where there quickly noticed Nicole and was very shocked seeing her. She couldn't go in any classes whenever she wanted so she talked to the principle, Nicole did laugh a little hearing his name being Principle. Vagina and he was more than fine with Nicole being at his school for a day and he even offered to show her around, she insisted someone else showing her around and she asked for Morty to show her around as she claimed to met him when she got at there school. Morty was pulled out of his first period class to show Nicole around his school which made a lot of guys jealous and envious of Morty, Nicole was surprised how fast word got around pretty quick about her being at a High School. What she didn't know was that a kid posted her picture which had the school name in the background and her ledge fiancee found her and went to Washington imminently, after some hours Nicole left after the kids lunch and told them bye as she was heading out. Before she even left she did several autographs and pictures, after leaving and returning home she had an un wanted welcome. There waiting in front of her house was several black cars along with men in suits.

" What the hell are you people doing here, get off my propriety." Nicole had shouted that out to the men when she out out of her car, though once she said that one of the car doors opened and there stood out the man her parents arranged for her.

"How is that anyway to treat your fiance Nicole?" Nicole's blood started to boil in rage which was something she wouldn't normally do

"No your not I don't give a shit what my parent's say or did. I'm not going anywhere with you." Instead of a response he snapped his fingers which made two of his men grab Nicole by both of her arms before they even touched her both of them where quickly frozen that shocked everyone, Nicole turned around to see Rick was a few feet from them and had a type of freeze gun in his hand.

" Not that this is any of my business but it looks to me she doesn't want to go with you dip shit." Rick said that when she looked at Nicole in which she quickly ran to him and hid behind him

"I'm Nicole Peterson's fiance your parents agreed on our marriage and I'm taking her back with me for our wedding." Rick didn't look convinced and looked back at Nicole and questioned her

" Nicole do you want to go with this man?" Nicole nods her head no and said to him

"No sir." Right after she said that Rick turned back to the guys in suits and said to them

"You heard her get lost, or things will get ugly." the man that came for Nicole started laughing before he spoke to him

"You think I'm afraid of you old man?" Rick wasn't fazed by his words instead he shot all of his guards with his freeze ray within seconds, he was laughing anymore when Rick pointed the ray directly at him and froze him before he had a change to beg for his life. Nicole was so happy for what he did for her and she hugged him with her face in his chest.

"Rick thank you so much, you saved my life. Your so my hero." The second she said that she kissed Rick's cheek several times out of happiness, she then looked at the frozen men that where on her front yard and asked him

"What do you we do with them?" As Rick answered her he placed his arm around her shoulder 

"Why don't you let me handle that for ya, in fact why don't I help ya out with your forced marriage problem." Hearing that shocked Nicole and she asked him

"Really? You can get me out?" Rick was acting all cool when he told her there wasn't a problem he knew how to solve, Nicole invaded him in her house and offered him a couple of drinks in which he accepted for free alcohol. When he got in her house he was just as impressed as his grand kids about the inside and looked around the living room as Nicole was making him a Manhattan for herself and him.

"You have a damn cool place Nicole, I've seen a lot of cool shit in my time." 

"Happy to hear that." Nicole said that when she walked over to him and handed him his drink while she was holding her, Rick took a sip from his glass and was shocked on how smooth it was

"Holy shit this is bad ass, where the hell did you learn how to mix drinks?" He said that after he drank his entire glass and Nicole answered him 

"From my sister when she was younger she was the party type and taught me how to brew alcohol drinks at the age of twelve." Just when she was about to drink her glass Rick took hers ad drank it quickly and said to her

"Your older sister taught you well. Think you can make me an old fashion?" Nicole rolled her eyes when she smiled and getting to walk to her kitchen

"I can make those with my eyes closed." Rick was impressed by Nicole and was glad he helped her, he also pictured himself coming over a lot and having a good earth alcohol for free from a beautiful girl like Nicole. He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol talking to him or not about him feeling a special connection with Nicole he really didn't feel with a lot of people besides himself and his family, he knew he didn't want to give up nor let go of the feelings he was starting to feel for Nicole.         

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 15 31
In which; A teenage girl writes out your (and her own) delusions to their favourite characters (who ppl may or may not be attracted to!) and hopeful...
19.2K 2.1K 33
Sixteen years ago, my sisters and I moved from France to the United States to live the American dream. Not long after, I met Declan, a marine who was...
392K 13.2K 57
"๊œฐษชษดแด… แดแด‡ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษช'แด แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แดœษชษดแด‡แด…, สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡" Cassandra was a doctor, before the turn. After being stranded alone for weeks, she's losing hope. That...
57.5K 2.6K 66
*I do not own the cover* (Ram Rick Serum by jameson9101322) Rick x 21y/o (Highly Feminine) Male Reader (YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE MALE TO ENJOY THIS. TRU...