Night cap X Solar flare

By Gamingfan1935

A plants vs zombies heroes romance story! More

Night cap's special someone.
A lover that'll make you resist.
After the marriage (Part 1)
Another baby

Meeting up with another family

470 1 6
By Gamingfan1935

A year later.
Solar flare: Babe!!
Night cap: Yes flare!!
Solar flare: We heading outside to see our friends to see how their doing!
Night cap: I thought you were sad because we're having a third baby!!
Solar Flare: No. *Starts her sad expression*
Night Cap: Don't cry solar!! I know having a family is hard!!
Solar Flare: Your right about that!!
Night Cap: Being a mother is difficult for you and then being a father is hard for me! No matter what happens to our family or both of us! I still love you!

Solar Flare: Thank You Night Cap! *They kiss*
Night cap: I'll get our family ready!
An hour an 20 minutes later. They meeted up with wall-knight and green shadow.

Penelopea: Flare!! How are you!?
Solar Flare: Penelopea! I'm good!
Night Cap: Ain't you lucky to have one girl you two! We've struggled to have two females!!
Wall-knight: I thought one was enough!
Penelopea: Yea! As soon I was pregnant again, I aborted the second one!
Night cap: I had to cheer flare up! After the biggest conversation. They headed back home! The end!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 180K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
372K 23.1K 20
𝐒𝐡đĸđ¯đšđ§đ˛đš 𝐑𝐚đŖ𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝đĢ𝐚𝐤đŦ𝐡 𝐑𝐚đŖ𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚đŖ𝐮ꨄī¸Ž...
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...